HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:19 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World   Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 11:41 am

Enigma
10-31-2012, 01:30 PM
Chaos and Order

Few man stand as tall as a God. Many have tried, but many have failed.

The Gods of the world are known simply as Chaos and Order.

They are twin brothers, identical in every way save for hair and eye color.

Chaos is an omen of the end, a vision of death itself, with pure black hair and black eyes.

Order is a shining light of hope for humanity, standing in stark contrast to his brother, with pure white hair and white eyes.

The duo were born from the union of Elysium and Hades realm, the underworld.

In the beginning, their ideas and agendas contrasted each other absolutely, Chaos wished to destroy the world and all life, while Order wished to help life flourish and grow into a beautiful organism he could be proud of.

Enter humanity, the children of Chaos and Order.

When Order created humanity via Chaos' unwitting help, Chaos was furious, sending many disasters upon the humans, which also alerted the humans to a presence of higher power.

In response to his brothers actions, Order allowed humanity to survive, whether via helping crops grow, stopping wars, or even small acts of kindness shown from a kind and gentle God.

However, humanity proved themselves unworthy of Order's kindness.

He watched with sad eyes as humanity continued to fight and create havoc, furthering his brothers plot to destroy them all.

As the humans killed each other for sport, for politics, and for nothing more than fun, Order grew angry.

Order began to detest these vile creatures. He decided to ignore the humans, and no longer help them with anything.

In response to his absence, the humans began to question him, and grew heretical.

After many years of dissent from his kindness, Order had come to a decision.

He would eradicate humanity slowly. He would be the Judge, Jury, and Executioner, in collaboration with his brother Chaos.

As the executions began, the humans began to worship the duo once more, but no longer out of respect or gratitude. They worshiped only out of fear.

Chaos and Order were not pleased with this, and continued killing off humanity as they saw fit.

From the rage of Chaos and Order, arose a group of humans who attempted to stand as tall as the Gods. These men were called the Light Warriors. They stood for true balance between Chaos and Order; Between Good and evil.

Chaos and Order watched these men and women with pride, finally seeing something grow from humanity that they could see as a success of what they had done.

These men and women were pious, yet they challenged the Gods. In response to this, Chaos and Order assisted and tested the warriors, waiting for the day when they would grow strong enough to challenge the Gods themselves.

You, brave one, are a Light Warrior. Your mission is simple. Exterminate the vengeful Gods, and bring balance back to the world.

In this land of Elysium, no mortal is your equal, save for your other comrades.

You will face hordes of Demons and Angels, sent to test your strength, by none other than Chaos and Order.

Humanities fate rests on your shoulders. Do not fail.

Rules:
No sex. It's unnecessary. Don't do it. You can have romance, and even allude to sex, but just don't actually say you're doing it, or describe it in any way shape or form.
Nobody is stronger then anybody else. You all have strengths and weaknesses.

Please read this before posting in the thread. If you are found doing any of these things, you will be ignored in the the thread.
http://www.justdubsforums.com/showthread.php?t=89286

Character Creation:
Name:
Strength:
Weakness:
Race:
Preferred weapon: (Limit 2, You will find weapons from the Gods placed in the RP)

Weapon rank: (Ranks are F-D-C-B-A-S-X.. you should start with an F, if you wish to find nice weapons early on)
Weapon Special Ability:

This will make the battles much more cohesive when we actually have stats to look back to.

Characters:

ALL WEAPONS ARE CURRENTLY AT...C ...CLASS.(except for the Gods)

Enigma:

Name: Order
Sex: Male
Strength: Unknown.
Weakness: Unknown.
Race: personified God
Preferred weapon: Holy Greatsword.
Weapon rank: X
Weapon Special Ability: Purification

Hidden weapon: The Holy Banhammer
Special ability: Ban ******bags.

Also plays: Brian: The Eloquent Bum. (Split with Jenova)
and Iris: The Beautiful Servant.

Name: Iris
Sex: Female
Strength: Incredible healing ability; Re-Awoken Wushu training.
Weakness: Being overpowered; she has recently awoken her Wushu training, but when vastly overpowered, she is still only a semi-athletic slim woman. Her style would be ineffective against a much bigger opponent; with much more muscle mass. Versus people of her own size, this is not an issue.
Race: Re-birthed Human
Preferred weapon: White steel & gold Guan Dao.

Weapon rank: Her healing is unrivaled. Has recently reawoken her previous Wushu training from her first life. Weapon rank started at C for her guan dao. Gauntlets will be largely unused. Also C.

Weapon Special Ability: None.

JenovaCell:

Name: Chaos
Strength:Unknown
Weakness:Unknown
Race: Personified God
Prefered Weapon: Unholy Vanquisher (Longsword.)

Weapon Rank: X
Weapon Special Ability: Corruption

Hidden weapon: The Unholy Banhammer
Special ability: Ban ******bags.

Also plays: Brian: The Eloquent Bum.
And..
Name: Lyra
Strength: Unholy magic, immune to poison
Weakness: Body is burnt. Can cripple him if hit in a bad spot.
Class: Harbinger of Chaos. (Special class only for Lyra.)
Preferred weapon: Cutlass.

Miss Elegant Serenity

Name:Ella
Sex:female
Strength: long ranged combat, heroic, has a temper
Weakness:short range not so good, worries too much
Preferred weapon:handcrafted bow, hunting knife
weapon rank:F

New weapons:

The first weapon was the heavy repeating crossbow Iris had just used. It had a high rate of fire and hit hard, but it was inaccurate, especially if one handed. It could be one handed, but using two hands was preferable.

Next to that laid a pair of smaller repeating crossbows. They fired more slowly, and hit less hard, but were much more accurate, and could be one handed. They weighed no more than a medium sized book. One was a white wood, the other was black.

Next to that, laid a strange sword. It had a standard double edged blade, with a single parrying hook near the handle. On the handle was a double trigger. When both triggers were pulled, a small canister (which Iris had brought several refills for) exploded, launching the blade forward in whatever direction it was pointing. Effectively making the sword both close quarters and long range. The handle was black with a red wrapping, and the blade was a standard brightly finished steel. The two triggers were arranged in a way that you could not pull it accidentally while wielding the blade normally. The blade would do a large amount of damage, but only had one use, and the blade had to be collected afterwards. Iris had bought one extra blade, but there were no others to buy.

The final weapon was much stranger than the others. It was a glove with no fingers, covering the palm of the hand, back up a few inches past the wrist. On the underside of the glove sat a launching mechanism for the standard bolts, with a wire trigger protruding into the open palm. When you wished to fire the weapon, you simply put your middle finger into your palm and hooked the loop, and extended your finger. As it extended, it released the tension on the mechanism, firing the bolt. It was small and easy to use, but did little damage, and reloading it was slow and difficult. It was extremely accurate, to a pin point.

TheKingJD

Name: Axel
Strength: Above average strength and speed.
Weakness: Susceptibility to fire and ice.
Weapon: A long scimitar
Weapon rank: Rank: F

The7thSeal

Name: The 7th (or 7)
Strength: Highly adept and fighting and magic
Weakness: Overuse of magic causes cellular degradation in his body
Race: Artificial Human (Life form created using Science and Magic)
Class: Battle Mage
Weapons: Halberd and clawed gauntlet on right hand
Weapon Rank :F

Homura_Dude

Name: Syrus Varen
Class: Assassin
Strength: Very Agile and fast attacker
Weakness: Severely injured left leg as a child, walks with slight limp, easily knocked off-balance in battle when struck too hard.
Race:
Preferred weapon: 2 Leather-handled Obsidian Daggers, A pouch of throwing knives
Weapon rank: Both F
Weapon Special Ability: Daggers poison-tipped, Lacerations continuously bleed until tended to.

Antihacker

Name: Oblittero
Class:Battlemage
Strength: Skillful with the blade, good with magic, though highly dislikes fire and will never use it as a spell.
Weakness: Fire, strongly dislikes it(meaning it degrades his body and too much will kill him quicker than normal beings), purification and holy magic, can't even enter holy buildings without his bones breaking.*
Race: Human
Preferred weapon: Longsword, currently uses a rusty *** sword he found stuck in the side of a mountain........
Weapon Rank: F(probably worse than that with his current weapon)

Joshier

Name: Fenris
Strength: Wise and knowledgeable, can create various powders and medicines from plants and animals
Weakness: He is old and will stand little chance if attacked while in human form
Race: Human
Preferred weapon: Crooked Staff
Class: Druid

Side note: You will not be able to damage a God with a weapon under S class. However, you won't be fighting the Gods until you have an S class or higher weapon anyway, so there is no worry. It may seem as if me and Jenova are OP now, but we are the end-bosses. You won't fight us until you've defeated all of our minions and grown much stronger.

Credits.

Shout out and thanks to JenovaCell for this wonderful idea. This is a collaboration between us, swapping ideas and building this.

Thanks to Miss Elegant Serenity (http://www.justdubsforums.com/member.php?u=10208) for doing recaps for those of us. (Myself included) who come back after a few hours and find ourselves 7 pages behind.

Visit her page and give her thanks for her assistance!
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World   Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:17 pm

JenovaCell
10-31-2012, 01:47 PM
Name: Chaos
Strength:Unknown
Weakness:Unknown
Race: Personified God
Prefered Weapon: Unholy Vanquisher (Longsword.)

Lets face it. What would an RP be without enchantments or modifications to a characters weapon and so forth. We will add weapon enchantments for weapons at B grade and higher however some will have draw backs. Ie; A blade deals fire damage but at the same time makes you susceptible to fire.

Class system:
Paladin: Warriors of a greater Faith, Sworn to uphold Orders old testament.
Perks:Can summon an angel.
Downfall: Weak against Darkness

Battle-Mage: A warrior that is skilled with both magic and weaponry.
Perks:Fire,Ice,And Earth, Can use magic and weapons.
Downfall: Susceptible to Fire, and Holy damage.

Healer: Can keep there teammates going. Master of Arcane healing spells
Perks: Seldom hit if teammates protect correctly, Strong Healer
Downfall: Weak to Darkness, Fire, and Ice. (Str and Weakness can balance out don't forget.)

Assassin: Master of shadows.
Perks: Very good with smaller weapons, Agile.
Downfall: Easy too wound.

Warrior: A brute believes that the Arcane Arts of Magic are wrong
Perks: Brute Stength
Downfall: No Magic

Archer: Skilled with a bow
Perks: Great at a distance
Downfall: Easy to fight when distance is closed.

Druid: Masters of nature.
Perks: One with nature profound connection with plants and animals, can turn into a variety of species to fight
Downfall: Weak when in human form, Abilities rely on surrounding area (If within a building or town abilities are limited), Weak to fire and darkness, armed combat skills are almost non existent. Hated if transformed into a hostile animal in a town.

~Now introducing!~
WEAPON ABILITIES: A weapon ability you say?! Later on as you progress in this story. You will get weapons that can cause weak all the way up too enormous damage on enemies. It would be wise to save up because it is a point system. You will have a weak ability which will be 3 points a Medium strength ability which will be 7 points a strong which will cost 15 points and an ULTRA! which will be 25 points. You will only gain points in fights as you post what you are doing on the fights. We will trust you not to god mode and to be safe we will be monitoring and actively saving the current attacks you are doing on a person. Of course you can attack them normally and it is treated as a normal RPA But you will also be able to chain these abilities. You can also learn new abilities for the sword after defeating a boss, superboss, and sometimes strong enemies.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World   Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:33 pm

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-31-2012, 05:07 PM

Name:Ella
Sex:female
Strength: long ranged combat, heroic, has a temper
Weakness:short range not so good, worries too much
Preferred weapon:handcrafted bow, hunting knife
weapon rank:F

classification:
Archer: Skilled with a bow
Perks: Great at a distance
Downfall: Easy to fight when distance is closed.

i guess ill go ahead and place my character

i decide to take a moment to rest from my travels and settle against a tree close to a stream, placing my bow beside me, i pull my hood back from my black cloak, revealing only my face and long brown hair, i lay my head back against the tree closing my eyes and listen to the soothing sounds around me

Enigma
10-31-2012, 05:26 PM
I stood over my subjects with an air of superiority. These people did not understand the ways of the universe. They were stronger than they were as mortals, but their souls were still weak.

They served me with no question. These were the souls of the dead. The souls of those lives we had extinguished, or that had been extinguished during war or other means.

Next to me stood my brother, Chaos.

In unison, we announced to the massive group.

"We have decided.."

"to allow you all to live among us in our castle."

"We are proud of your progress."

Rejoice in our kindness.

"For we are your masters."

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-31-2012, 08:13 PM
after sitting against the tree for several moments i become thirsty so i crawl over to the stream and take a nice cool drink of water

"nothing like pure natural water to quench a thirst"

i lean back against crawl back and sit back against the tree "ill just rest my eyes for a few more moments"

OOT ill do what i can to keep going hopefully others will join in

thekingjd
10-31-2012, 08:34 PM
OOT: id mise well nothing else to do
Name: Axel
Strength: Unknown
Weakness: Unkown
Wepon: Pistol
Wepon Rank: F
I wonder around a wide open feild for a couple of hours looking for a good place to take a nap and come across a large bridge going over a very large fall. I start to cross.

JenovaCell
10-31-2012, 09:09 PM
A quick update people, Sorry if it sounds inconvenient. But a strength and a weakness is required. As our characters are part of the plot. We will have our weakness and strength revealed too you at a later date. When you progress enough in the plot you will know.

The reason I kindly request you post a strength and weakness it will prevent a "I HAVE SOOPER STRENGTH!" (Not allowed) perk. Be reasonable in creating a character. Without a strength or weakness it can create a confusing plot as well and if you decide to keep it unknown. We can sarcastically put things such as.

Strength: Retard Strength.
Weakness: Very stupid

~Added things to front page.~

Enigma
11-01-2012, 07:51 AM
With a wave, I motioned for our servants to leave us. I turned to my brother with a serious expression and began to speak.

"Brother.. two more warriors have risen to challenge us. What do you make of this? I think it could be a sign that humanity is finally starting to understand.."

After I had finished speaking, an attractive but disheveled servant girl appeared before me, offering me a small plate of pastries. She announced proudly.

"I made them myself Milord.. please accept them as a token of my gratitude..I can't say I understand the will of someone such as yourself, but I understand how you feel..what we humans did was unforgiveable.."

I smiled happily and accepted the pastries. They were excellent. Even for the cuisine of a God.

Motioning towards our herald, I exclaimed.

"Make sure this woman is compensated quite fairly for her work! These are incredible! ..and miss, if you don't mind, could you teach our cooks how to make these? In comparison, they may as well be roasting potatoes on a bonfire.."

JenovaCell
11-01-2012, 08:25 AM
I shifted in my chair slightly gaining more comfort but under enthused by the news that was presented too me. Enjoying the pastries that a mortal had made for us I show a sign of gratitude by smiling and cancelling her execution as she is beneficial too our stomachs

"Brother, How long do you think this rebellion will stand against us. They will perish as the rest of them do. The last force that opposed we guided was devoured for our first challenge do you really think they will even come close to Cerberus our weakest demon?, I do adore their attempt at stopping us though. Maybe we should see where this goes. They may be the exact heroic force this world needs for pity of a god.

I signal for fans to be on me for now. And for grapes to be fed. He looks back at his brother and doesn't understand why he allows these souls to live in utopia.

"Why do we have all of these people here? They have all fallen and disappointed us, are they really worth the trouble of keeping around? They do nothing but make terrible food and clean the castle in a half-assed fashion.
I snap my fingers as a sign for my whelps too leave.

Enigma
11-01-2012, 08:35 AM
I shook my head, disappointed at my brothers shortsightedness.

"Don't you see brother? If we can not forgive and forget, even in death, than how are we any better than the humans?"

I rapped my fingers against the table and leaned back in my chair laxly.

"We have to show these people how a true existence works. No vengeance. Only punishment. These people have already been punished. Now they may continue to live. I know you don't agree with me, but life is precious. Even in death, they are able to experience life granted by us. We must be the shining beacon of hope, and the harbinger of oblivion. We must stand strong, and show them how a God conducts himself. Perhaps then they will understand how horrible they all truly are. "

JenovaCell
11-01-2012, 08:45 AM
"I Certaintly hope so brother. The only reason I exist because I must balance your Order a world with just order is corrupt and unjust Chaos will need to be brought about, though I care not for life, we have similar views. In hindsight I do hope they venture far enough to understand they were the ones in wrong doing. And not us."

Chaos takes a sip of Wine and places his cup down gently his tastebuds flare at the potency and taste. In such euphoria a god truly feels alive for a moment.

"Should we watch as they begin to travel? brother. We could give them equipment to help aid them towards us. Maybe one will take our place in Utopia. Who knows, anything could happen. Brother."

Chaos smiles and in hopes wants Order to agree to his terms on the new Allegience the "Light warriors" In happiness he smiles inside that a rebellion is caused for true justice in the world.

OOT: Feel free to make suggestions on additions, subtractions, etc. We are willing to accommodate as long as it is not to make OP characters.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World   Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:37 pm

The7thSeal
11-01-2012, 08:58 AM
OOT: I'm in.
Name: The 7th (or 7)
Strength: Highly adept and fighting and magic
Weakness: Overuse of magic causes cellular degradation in his body
Race: Artificial Human (Life form created using Science and Magic)
Class: Battle Mage
Weapons: Halberd and clawed gauntlet on right hand
Weapon Rank :F

He stood, shrouded in a hooded cloak, and looked up to the sky and said, 'Oh, Lords of Chaos and Order. Heed my words! Your tyrannical reign of terror is coming to an end! I shall drag you from your thrones and slay you like dogs! Retribution comes for you, on a wave of rage and fury!'

Enigma
11-01-2012, 09:03 AM
"I believe we should. It's not reasonable to assume they can challenge us on their own. Now my question is, do we help openly, or help from the shadows? If we help from the shadows they'll grow more on their own, but if we do it openly, they may begin to understand our intentions more."

After a short moment of silence I noticed something.

"I know you felt that too, Brother. We're being called. Shall we respond? It does not appear to be one of our creations."

JenovaCell
11-01-2012, 09:09 AM
"We would be wise to ignore it but nothing ventured, nothing gained. Let us see what this man is calling upon us for. I surely hope he doesn't want to contest us by himself.

I Exhale creating a large gust for the earth to feel he then sighs, and closes his eyes. He starts to imagine a world of people and cooperation. One without such Inconceivable ignorance.

"We shall guide from the shadows. They will inquire as to why we help with a direct approach."

Enigma
11-01-2012, 09:17 AM
"Let us go then."

In a flash of light and dark, we appeared before the man.

I radiated white light around me, while Chaos absorbed all light like a black hole.

In unison, we looked down towards the being. From here, we could easily tell he was not human.

"Fury and rage? You are a naive construct, it would seem. What do you think brought our wrath upon your creators? They only thought of war."

Miss Elegent Serenity
11-01-2012, 09:38 AM
i decided ive rested long enough but im tired of walking, "maybe i can find a horse nearby to ride"

i stand up pulling my hood back up over my head to hide my face, i grab my bow and start making my way thru the woods to look for an open field...

JenovaCell
11-01-2012, 10:08 AM
"I must depart here brother. I am needed elsewhere.

A black cloud envelopes me and I disappear from the scene of 7. My face appears in front of Ella's and disappears. In front of her I appear, I stand still and calmly, not tense, and not worried about what she may do.

"Hello, Mortal. I hear that you are one of the warriors that choose to oppose us, Heresy is treachery and considered the highest crime. Why would you oppose a force so great? Is it because you do not fear us, or is it because you believe in the old testament

I smirk, with an eerie feeling surrounding the current area I await her response, and question to myself. "Will she act off impulse, Fear, or Heart."

Miss Elegent Serenity
11-01-2012, 10:20 AM
i stand still knowing that the person before me is of a great power, looking down to keep my face hidden in the darkness provided by the hood of my cloak

"how do you know if i oppose you or not? who are you and why do you approach me?"

JenovaCell
11-01-2012, 10:32 AM
"Isn't it redundant to ask who I am if you already know, I will not harm you yet, you are too week and unworthy of a death by my hand.

I Snicker and regain composure as I stare at Ella I notice she is wearing a hood to avoid eye contact, she also has placed her head down in a booming voice I begin to demand.

"Remove your hood and look me in the eye. I only wish to bring you information, There is nothing more to the extent of this visit. I know you oppose me and my brother just by the way your demeanor is in front of me. A believer would kneel before the very sight of such power"

Enigma
11-01-2012, 10:35 AM
Before the construct could respond, I moved back to Utopia in a flash of light. Onlookers would see me only as a flash of lightning.

I stepped back into the castle and found that same disheveled servant girl cleaning the foyer.

I approached her slowly and spoke to her.

"Excuse me, what is your name?"

She responded in a sweet voice, piercing the heart of even me, a God.

"..It's Iris, milord. I am humbled that you would ask for my name."

"Please.." I began, "there is no need for such formality. Just call me Order. I know it is not a traditional name by human standards, but it is all I know to be called."

The woman smiled, and I noticed how beautiful she truly was.

I began to stammer, unable to form a coherent thought in my head.

I came to say that, umm.. I greatly appreciate the amount of work you do.. and I would like to umm.. give you the opportunity to move up in our land of Utopia. I have cleared out a much more suitable room for you, with a clean bathroom and nice hot water. I do hope you will accept my gift.

Iris quickly fell to her knees and clasped her hands together in gratitude.
Thank you Milord. It is a most gracious gift you have offered me, and I accept!"

I crouched down to the height of the kneeling Iris and smiled.

"It's Order. Not "milord". There is no need for you to revere me so. You are among my kingdom now. You are on equal footing to myself."

I lifted her chin up to look at my face, and smiled.

With that, I had my herald escort her to her new room, that was not but 20 feet from my own.

Miss Elegent Serenity
11-01-2012, 10:49 AM
i refrain from removing my hood but remain still

"i do not wish to remove my hood and if i oppose you as you say i do, then why should i do as you ask of me?"

JenovaCell
11-01-2012, 10:58 AM
"Fine child, If you decline my request you may, but know you should Seek shelter in the west, The weather patterns will be quite dangerous for you too survive alone"

I snap my fingers and form into smoke disappearing from Ella, she notices my presence is gone from the normal feeling of the area. I return to Utopia and sit in my throne. Expressionless as always and await for my brother to sit down. I snap my finger and servants come to my beck and call

"Bring me the finest wine, and more of those pastries from earlier. Make sure it is from the same person that baked them. They do taste exquisite. Also fetch me my brother .

The servants disperse and search around for Iris and Order, I sit awaiting for my wine to return to me with the pastries. To pass time I look at my fingers and get deep into thought.

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World   Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:40 pm

Enigma
11-01-2012, 11:04 AM
As I heard from the servant, I began to return to the throne room to speak with my Brother.

As I was walking down the hallway, I noticed the servant asking Iris for her pastries.

She stood in the room, dressed in the long simple dress I had placed in her wardrobe in the room, she had bathed and was now even more beautiful than she had been before. I was surprised by this. She nodded happily to the servant, before following behind me.

As I approached the throne room, Iris split from me to go to the kitchen area.

I looked back and smiled, and walked into the throne room.

I entered to find my brother sitting in his throne laxly, observing his fingers for whatever reason.

I still had a smile on my face.

"What is it you need, brother?"

JenovaCell
11-01-2012, 11:10 AM
"We must make arrangements as this force will be coming for us, I have informed Ella that weather patterns will have an instability. And she should seek refuge to the west."

Breaking concentration of my fingers I look to see a great smile upon my brothers face, though happy for him I question why he is smiling, "Best to inquire" I thought too myself but seemed to not want to care much or think about it.

"So what has stricken such a smile upon your face, Is there something that was said, or perhaps something Bestowed upon you such as a great honor? Certaintly, it isn't anything bad is it?"

A servant enters the room, bowing to order. "Good day, Sir" He utters and walks to the throne. "The finest wine in all the heavens my lord, all for you." he places a Wine glass on each thrones arm rest. I signal for him to pour a glass for the each of us and stand.

"A toast brother, a potential movement has started to balance out the world of Chaos and Order. How far they will make it, I dont know. But as for their adherence to the rebellion I simply applaud for them"

Enigma
11-01-2012, 11:18 AM
I stepped closer to to my brother, my smile still on my face.

As I came close, I looked back to see Iris enter the room with a plate of her pastries.

I looked back towards my brother, my smile growing ever wider.

"I've finally found it. I've found hope."

Iris proceeded to walk to us, before kneeling and offering us pastries. I accepted one graciously, and coerced her to rise from the ground.

I looked towards my brother and announced,

"Chaos, Iris. Iris, Chaos."

Iris bowed before my brother and spoke softly to him.

"It is a great honor to be introduced to you in such a manner, milord. Please except these pastries as a token of my gratitude."

Iris continued to bow her head and stepped back several feet, knowing Chaos was more controlling of our servants than I was.

Miss Elegent Serenity
11-01-2012, 11:20 AM
when he vanishes i drop to my knees breathing heavily i was holding my breath the whole time.

i sit for a few moments pondering if i should head west or take my own path, was he telling me the truth or lying to me

JenovaCell
11-01-2012, 11:36 AM
My eyes now filling with rage, I look coldly into my brothers eyes in disbelief of what is going on, I disguise my anger in a monotonous manner and straighten my posture as I turn towards Iris, with a deceivingly happy demeanor. I grab the pastries with great gratitude. And reach my hand out for her to shake.

"What a pleasure to meet you, Iris. You are the one who is making these eloquent pastries I presume, I thank you for gracing my taste buds with such flavor. As you have done your duties in satisfying us I request you leave please.

Iris now exiting the throne room through the corridor I lose sight of her. I angrily turn to my brother but keep composure in disappointment I open my mouth to find words but shortly close as I am at a loss. I begin forming coherent thoughts.

"Are you a fool?! Placing faith in a servant, A weak one at that?! Tell me brother are you stricken by her beauty. Is that what appeals to you there are thousands of other woman souls here you can satisfy yourself with and leave. Tell me, Why an interest in her?!"

Enigma
11-01-2012, 11:43 AM
I responded in a calm manner, staring my brother straight in his eyes.

"I feel it within her. The way I used to feel. She understands it. She understands the pain I went through as I watched my creation kill itself. She understands why balance is so important to Elysium. I don't believe you've done any sort of research into the servants, but Iris died as a sacrifice..to us. The fear we instilled in them only caused them to kill more of their own."

I flashed a quick smile to my brother and winked.

"The beauty is just a bonus."

I stopped momentarily, before excusing myself.

"I believe I need to clean up your mess. Excuse me."

With a flash of light, I was standing a few feet away from Ella.

"Excuse me, Miss. I believe you met my brother. I would like to clarify, we have no interest in lying to you or harming you as of now. It is beneath us.

Miss Elegent Serenity
11-01-2012, 11:52 AM
still down on my knees from earlier another appears before me, wow tis my luck to be approached by the both of them in one day what are the chances of that?

i look up from my cloak slightly but still hide my face
"so then going to the west will not result in my demise? how do i know this is true and can you prove to me you are not lying?"

Enigma
11-01-2012, 11:55 AM
I spread my arms wide, and a white light permeated through the surrounding shrubbery.

I smiled sincerely and spoke.

"Look upon my face, and know that which I speak is true."

I slowly lowered my arms, and the bright light faded, becoming a slight aura surrounding my body.

Miss Elegent Serenity
11-01-2012, 12:01 PM
i slowly look up at him as he requests, slightly revealing my face from the shadow of my cloak

"fine.... i shall go to the west then, but.... why help me if i am being accused of opposing you?"

oot be back in about 15 ill try to respond with my phone

Enigma
11-01-2012, 12:05 PM
I laughed softly and responded.

"We...are complicated creatures. You'll have to decide that on your own."

With a wave, I rocketed back towards Utopia, landing in the throne room.

I looked over towards my brother and smiled.

"There. All better. You really should work on your people skills if you wish to communicate with them. I could teach you, if you'd like. Perhaps you could use it to manipulate people like you like oh so much."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World   Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:44 pm

JenovaCell
11-01-2012, 12:11 PM
"Brother, you certainly mistake me as wanting to manipulate a person. I just wish to watch the world in utter chaos, and war, but all of it without competition seems dull, I just wish to fight this new group arising. They are the first true glimpse of Order in a while."

I lean in my throne and cover my eye with my right hand. Without real entertainment in the room i tire of conversation as my ideals and thoughts differ from my brother we are bound by blood and we still uncondiontally trust and adore each other.

"Brother, why do we not have a Jester, I grow bored within these quarters sometimes with nothing to keep me entertained. I could destroy the world but what fun is that when you won't try to stop it."

Enigma
11-01-2012, 12:16 PM
I chuckled softly at the thought of one so brutal as my brother being entertained by a simple jester.

"Well.. shall we hold auditions? Offer a nice room and board. We'll be more likely to get the best of the best that way. Don't discriminate for those who are lowlifes. Experiences such as that can be funnier than any other."

I sat down on our couch, uninterested in my regal throne, and pulled out a Yo-Yo.

"Such a simple, yet complex toy..it truly is a sign of what could have been..if a small one"

The7thSeal
11-01-2012, 12:21 PM
'Soon...' He then began to head west, for no particular reason other than he felt like it.

JenovaCell
11-01-2012, 12:25 PM
I look at my brother with my one free eye on the couch as he plays with the Yo-Yo I begin to become entranced as this is the only true entertainment experienced in a while. After a few moments if silence with my free hand I snap my finger and call the Servants. they begin to flood the room confused to as why I call them so frequently today.

"Get the most stupid, barbaric, ignorant soul you can. We are having open auditions too be the Royal Jester, We do tire from all the lack of entertainment. Seriously, You never argue, not even amongst yourselves servants. What fun is this world without some disobedience. Please, do not say a word and just leave too search for a Jester."

I begin to remove my hand from my eye in shock, this new member named Seven has headed west with no guidance from the gods. "A man that can predict where we will send him. What intuition." I think to myself.

The servants begin to empty the throne room and amongst themselves search for the one that seems like the biggest imbecile. I face my brother once again.

"As for the mortal we had made contact with, will she comply with our demands or will she await her own demise. It will be greatly disappointing if she doesn't take refuge in the west. When should we communicate which city for them to go to?"

"Brother, Watch over the kingdom, I will return soon."

I vanish in a black cloud and from the distance I begin to observe this new addition to the light warriors. Silent and distant I believe myself to be safe from this man's hearing and seeing distance.

Enigma
11-01-2012, 12:32 PM
I thought momentarily. - Hey, even a God needs plans.

"She seemed.. reluctant, but I believe she will heed our warning. As for when to tell them where to go, let us see if they can find their own path. If we guide them the whole way, they're not really accomplishing anything, are they? We'll give them a push, but we won't lead them."

I looked at a map on the large table in front of me and pondered over it.

"They should proceed to the city of Kron next." (pronounced crow-n, not crown)

"From that city they should be able to coordinate their next move, get cheap supplies, and perhaps upgrade their arsenal for the challenges ahead. Kron is known for having cheap quality weapons. Nothing extraordinary, but most likely better than what they have now."

Miss Elegent Serenity
11-01-2012, 12:33 PM
i stand up from being on my knees and brush the leaves off my cloak and start making my way towards the west.."i sure hope he was telling the truth" i say to myself

Enigma
11-01-2012, 12:58 PM
I cut out the spot on the map portraying Kron, and folded it into a paper airplane.

Using a bit of my power, a cast it into the wind, sending it to find Ella, the light warrior woman.

It continued to fly for some time, before finally sliding to a stop on the ground in front of the woman, slightly glowing with a hint of my power.

The7thSeal
11-01-2012, 01:05 PM
Continuing onwards, he spotted a woman, not too much older than himself, walking a several dozen feet in front of him. He stuck to the treeline, taking all possible chances not to be detected.

Miss Elegent Serenity
11-01-2012, 01:10 PM
as i am traveling west not sure where i am to go, i was deep in thought when i notice something appear before me. it seems to be a glowing piece of paper

i kneel down picking it up and unfold it on it was a map of a place called kron "i guess this is where i am to head"

i continue walking towards the direction of kron..

JenovaCell
11-01-2012, 01:21 PM
I smile as I notice the young Light warrior following Ella, This is groundbreaking "They venture down the same road." I think to myself. Smiling I form into black smoke and return back to the throne room. I turn to my brother and smile. A smile expressing gratuitous excitement. I begin to speak.

"Order, tell me you see this young boy Seven silently stalking Ella, I get this feeling they are working towards the same path. I hope so. He looks like he has some power too him. I also like your paper airplane tactic. I didn't miss that at all, it was quite refreshing. I assume you left the map there for him

I walk towards the throne and tap my brothers chair.

"Sit the ceremony will begin we will have some entertainment as we wait for them to go to Kron, we cannot send any attacks them yet for it will annihilate them. So we shall laugh at the unfortunate Jesters failures.

I snap my fingers and watch as the room fills up with new souls. Those that seem like simple men and women. I smile as I raise my hand in celebration.

"Let the Ceremony begin!"

Enigma
11-01-2012, 01:33 PM
The vast majority of the people were incredibly funny, but one man stood out among the others. He was so incredibly funny that it actually hurt.

The mans name was Brian, he was a downtrodden homeless man in life, that died from starvation.

He recounted stories of all the things he saw around his town, of the devious misdeeds of the people of his town, as he sat on the outside and watched.

One story in particular, caught my attention.

A story about a man who had lost all of his money in a game, who stood in the street cursing me and my brother's names.

As he stood shouting in the street he screamed a question, "Where are you? Where are these supposed Gods? Show me proof that you are actually doing anything!?"

He turned to walk away from the street, satisfied of himself, when a flock of birds flew overheard and bombarded him with their..surprise.

We choose this man without a second thought. After he had cleaned up and been dressed in more fitting clothes, he was a man of superior genes. He possessed an elegant demeanor, and a visage that carried an air of nobility.

Me and my brother were both surprised by this.

I turned to my brother and questioned.

"Are you getting the same idea as me?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World   Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:48 pm

Miss Elegent Serenity
11-01-2012, 01:34 PM
as im walking i get the sense i am being followed..i continue to walk but listen carefully for any possible movement tightening my grip on my bow, preparing myself to shoot if i have to

The7thSeal
11-01-2012, 01:54 PM
OOT: Jenova, could you delete some of your stored message space? I can't send anymore until you do.

He continued to follow the woman, watching as she tensed slightly. He maintained his distance, keeping his eyes of the woman. Not watching his footing, he stepped on a twig which snapped under his weight, and instinctively ducked behind the nearest tree. There is no way she didn't hear that He thought.

Miss Elegent Serenity
11-01-2012, 02:02 PM
hearing the twig snap, i grab an arrow drawing back my bow and release the arrow hitting the tree he is ducking behind

"who's there?..... answer me or i wont miss next time"

JenovaCell
11-01-2012, 02:04 PM
I still laughing about the tale of the man losing his money and blaming us. After we sent those birds on him. Such fond memories this Jester has brought up. I make no arguments with my brothers choice. Without a second thought I would have made Brian the Royal jester. Shocked by a homeless man's demeanor being so elegant. I admire it.

"Well, brother. That is dependent on what your thought ensues. We may be speculating the same thought but fail to communicate it coherently. So please brother. Suggest it, he certainly does seem like he would be a fine addition to Utopia. I haven't laughed as Brian made me for Centuries."

I raise my hand again in celebration, announcing something truly startling for my brother to hear. Even the servants themselves will not be prepared for what I will request. But before announcing that I say to my brother."I will trust your judgement on Iris as long she doesn't betray us."

Raising my Hand in the air I announce an informal toast as we have no wine.

"You all have done a truly spectacular job lining up tonight's entertainment. Let us celebrate Brian's initiation into Utopia as our new Jester. One of the most amusing men to step foot in this kingdom. You may all take the needed time of celebration off. But after tonight you return to serve us."

Turning back to my brother I inquire. "Now what is your plan for him."

JenovaCell
11-01-2012, 02:06 PM
OOT: Jenova, could you delete some of your stored message space? I can't send anymore until you do.

He continued to follow the woman, watching as she tensed slightly. He maintained his distance, keeping his eyes of the woman. Not watching his footing, he stepped on a twig which snapped under his weight, and instinctively ducked behind the nearest tree. There is no way she didn't hear that He thought.
OOT: cleared it.

Enigma
11-01-2012, 02:12 PM
Shocked at his new found generosity, I smirked.

"There is quite a lot of power in laughter. Even more so than the power of the Gods it would seem."

"Brian!" I shouted, calling the man over. "Show us all of your different voice impersonations."

We sat for a moment as Brian impersonated at least 15 different voices.

I turned to my brother and spoke under my breath, out of Brian's ears.

"I believe he would be suitable to carry our will. As well as entertaining us when he is not performing a task for us."

I turned back to Brian and complimented him.

"You are quite the eloquent one, aren't you."

The7thSeal
11-01-2012, 02:22 PM
He stayed where he was for moment, thinking. This is bad. I could try rushing her. No. She'd shoot me before I got to her. Damn it, no alternative. He stood up from where he hide and moved round the tree with his hands up. 'Here I am.'

JenovaCell
11-01-2012, 02:22 PM
I nod in approval of My brothers proposal. Seeing Brian's abilities only amused me further. "I do believe the servants outdone themselves this time" He says to himself.

"Brian, How would you like to go back down to Elysium by the grace of the gods, no one will harm you if you tell them you are a messenger for the gods. No one will doubt you our of fear. Of course you would have to return here when we call upon you."

Enigma
11-01-2012, 02:26 PM
Brian seemed unimpressed about the idea of life, but proceeded to speak.

"I can't say I'm in love with the idea of returning to life, what with being a homeless man with no family or money to survive with, but if it is the will of my gracious Gods and employers, then I shall do as you ask, exactly as you ask it of me."

I held out my hand to stop Brian from speaking.

"Don't worry yourself Brian, we will arrange for you to live comfortably as you perform our tasks. You will receive adequate compensation. Don't worry. Contrary to the ideas of many men, including your gambler friend, we are indeed generous lords."

Brian bowed before me and my brother, truly grateful for what I had offered.

Miss Elegent Serenity
11-01-2012, 02:28 PM
as the man appears behind the tree i slowly pull out another arrow but hold it down on my bow my face still covered by the darkness of my cloak.. my arms covered in black fabric from my shirt and my hands covered in black gloves

"who are you and why are you following me?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World   Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:54 pm

JenovaCell
11-01-2012, 02:35 PM
"You may now enjoy the celebration Brian, as it is for you. We are grateful you had graced us with your presence. We have found the best man suitable for the jobs we need. Including amuse us. Brother, could you get us a glass of wine. I am quite thirsty myself and I haven't had but a sip from earlier, our dispute seemed to be childish I guess I was jealous as I didn't get too see you for years because of our differences."

I smile, a hearty smile, indeed I was feeling generous this day. But who wouldn't be happy. A group of fighters are emerging. Something that was halted since Order's change of heart. Finally an empty meaningless throne has gained value again to me.

The7thSeal
11-01-2012, 02:47 PM
'I apologise if I startled you. I am The 7th, and I'm not entirely sure why I'm following you. Whimsy I suppose.' He put his hands down and drew his halberd. 'And who, may I ask, are you?'

Miss Elegent Serenity
11-01-2012, 02:53 PM
i watch with caution as he drew out his weapon gripping my bow i hold it in place "i am ella, im headed west, that all i will tell you for now..where are you headed?"

The7thSeal
11-01-2012, 03:01 PM
A smile spread over his face, 'I am also headed west. Maybe, I can accompany you. This land is dangerous. Especially to young woman, such as yourself.'

Enigma
11-01-2012, 03:03 PM
I looked at my brother, and started to do something I hadn't done in many years.

I approached my throne, and rest my hand over the arm rest, thinking of the past.

However, I turned on my heels and walked out to the balcony and watched the party taking place below.

From the courtyard below, I noticed Iris dancing by herself.

As she noticed me, she waved up at me and called out to me.

"Hey! Come down here and dance with me please!"

I waved my brother forward to have him come join the party as well. This would help his people skills to talk to all of the people below.

After I motioned for him, I jumped down from the balcony and started to dance joyfully with Iris and the other servants.

Music was being played by a group of exceptionally skilled servants.
Too skilled to be simple cooks and butlers, I thought to myself.

Perhaps in my previous state I hadn't noticed how exceptionally skilled a lot of our staff was. I'd have to find a way to accommodate those skills.\

thekingjd
11-01-2012, 03:08 PM
OOT: Sorry guys been so busy as usual

I started to wonder towrds a large lake and saw a few fish jumping around now is my change to catch some dinner i thought as it dug threw my luggage and pulled out my fishing poll
"I hope i catch a catfish."

JenovaCell
11-01-2012, 03:12 PM
I stand from my throne well elated, I walk slowly towards the balcony shaking the hands of the many servants that have been serving us. Quite happy, I grab a glass of wine and walk over to the balcony to notice my brother enjoying himself with iris, I take a sip of wine, and wave my hand down smiling. True grace had befallen utopia for the night, everyone was happy, everyone was celebrating and even a man as cold as I had been exceptionally kind. I stand on the balcony, and drop down in a more flashy manner, doing a flip before I hit the ground and catching the wine glass perfectly so none would spill. I begin to walk towards My brother and Iris, I smile and reach out my hand.

"Iris, would you mind a trio dance, as I do not feel like searching for another damsel as radiant as you. And of course my brother, my best friend. It would be quite the dance, all of us together. We could discuss our likes and dislikes as we dance, and afterword enjoy ourself some exquisite meals cooked by none other then me."

Miss Elegent Serenity
11-01-2012, 03:19 PM
"i can handle myself" i put arrow back in the quiver, and lower my bow

"i suppose i can let you accommodate me, i am headed to a place called kron, have you heard of it?"

i pull out the map that i found on the ground and hold it out to him

Enigma
11-01-2012, 03:20 PM
Iris and myself accepted his offer happily.

We danced for quite some time, sharing our stories and the like.

Unfortunately, the night did not end perfectly.

A fight broke out among two servants, resulting in a stabbing.

These souls could not die again, but they could still feel pain.

Shocked, I prepared to banish the attacker to the underworld, to suffer for eternity for his transgressions during this happy time of celebration.

JenovaCell
11-01-2012, 03:27 PM
"We shall banish that man to the most unforgiving circle of the underworld for he had ruined the good time for many people. It was wrong and indecent. There is no justification for stabbing one another. If any of you plot on doing so we will banish you as well. Iris, Brother how about that meal?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World   Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:56 pm

thekingjd
11-01-2012, 03:28 PM
After fishing for some time and not catching anything i reeled in my pole and tossed it to the side "Useless thing." I pulled out my pistol and waited for a fish to jump as one did I shot it and proceded to wade out and grab the fish.
"Dinner time!"

The7thSeal
11-01-2012, 03:31 PM
He took the map from her hands and looked at it. 'Of course I've heard of the place. Why do you want to go there? What's so special about that dump of a city?'

Miss Elegent Serenity
11-01-2012, 03:39 PM
"i was actually told to head west and find shelter for the weather are gonna be dangerous, shortly after i started making my way west the map appeared before me folded like a paper airplane, so i am headed there to check it out"

The7thSeal
11-01-2012, 03:55 PM
A skeptical look appeared on his face. 'Who told you to head west? And, for that matter, why was the map folded like a plane? There isn't anyone around for mile.' Something clicked in his mind. 'It was those Gods, wasn't it? Are you following their orders? Well, are you?' He raised his weapon and pointed it at her head.

Miss Elegent Serenity
11-01-2012, 04:09 PM
"i dont know who they were i had 2 beings appear before me, i have never seen them before in my life, one i didnt even look in the face, he called me a warrior that opposed them, he told me to head west"

" shortly after another approached me and told me the same thing, so i decided to head west... along the way, this map appeared before me"

i look at his weapon he has at my head
"look, you were the one who asked to accommodate me. so you can either follow me or go on your own path. as for myself i want to know whats in kron, if it leads to my demise then so be it, ive got nothing to loose"

i turn on my heel and start to walk towards kron

The7thSeal
11-01-2012, 04:23 PM
'I'm not done talking with you.' He caught with her and walked along side her. 'Since I've nothing better to do, I shall accompany you. Why did he call you a warrior that opposed them? Do you wish to slay the Gods?'

Miss Elegent Serenity
11-01-2012, 04:32 PM
"to be honest i dont know why he called me that he kepts saying a opposed him but then requested me to remove the hood of my cloak"

" of course i refused and told him if i was an opposer then why should i do as he tells me, i dont think he like that very much, he told me he had information for me and told me to head west"

"as for you second question i honestly dont know that yet, it all depends, im just a traveler looking for a purpose, everything i ever had is.... gone"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World   Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:53 pm

Homura_Dude
11-01-2012, 05:53 PM
OOT: Ok I would like to join this, even if I am a bit late. ^^" But I haven't RP'd in YEARS! I'm extremely rusty so forgive my shortcomings. I'm actually a little scared, why, I do not know. xD And do I have to wait until you give me the OK to start?

Name: Syrus Varen
Class: Assassin
Strength: Very Agile and fast attacker
Weakness: Severely injured left leg as a child, walks with slight limp, easily knocked off-balance in battle when struck too hard.
Race:
Preferred weapon: 2 Leather-handled Obsidian Daggers, A pouch of throwing knives
Weapon rank: Both F
Weapon Special Ability: Daggers poison-tipped, Lacerations continuously bleed until tended to.

thekingjd
11-01-2012, 06:41 PM
I walk around. "hopefully i can be ready when it's time to do what needs to be done." "I must destroy Chaos.. although im starting to wonder if I can even destroy him by myself."
I come across a cave with some ancient writing on the wall but i coulnt understand it so i decided to go gather firewood if nothing else the cave would make a good place to take a break.

Homura_Dude
11-01-2012, 06:53 PM
OOT:Sorry it took so long, I was reading all the earlier posts. Ok I'll find you Elegant, kinda lol. I'll just ignore 7th's character for now i guess. I'm not sure what else I can do in this situation haha. Although I'm at a loss as to my motivation for following you though. Maybe the Gods could possibly help me with that? eh? Razz xD

Syrus sat on a high branch on a tree near the mouth of the thick forest he'd been walking through, resting from his travels. He was unusually weary today, only walking for 7 hours from the last town before his leg started bothering him.

Syrus took a piece of bread from his pack, removed the cowl from his face, and ate it. As he was eating he looked up on the wide open field, and noticed a figure not too far of from the entrance of the forest. It was a cloaked figure, headed west it seemed. He watched the figure, it being the only source of any form of entertainment in the empty forest. And even emptier field.

Miss Elegent Serenity
11-01-2012, 06:58 PM
after answering his questions.. i started to wonder what lies in this place called kron and why the two who approached me wanted me to head that way there must be something there...i continue to follow the map to my destination

thekingjd
11-01-2012, 07:00 PM
As i walk to gather firewood i notice a large tree with a figure sitting on one of it's branchs but i kept silent not wanting any unwanted attention.

Homura_Dude
11-01-2012, 07:16 PM
Syrus kept his attention trained on the figure as it walked, almost along the edge of the forest. His attention was broken as he heard a sharp rustle behind him. He propped up to a balanced crouch stance on the branch, hand at the ready on the hilt of the dagger. He scanned the forest behind him a bit to no avail. He smirked and relaxed himself once more. "Gotta stop being so jumpy," He quietly said to himself, "No need for it anymore."

He looked back at the figure, keeping his eyes trained on it as he jump from the branch to the ground. He started walking west along the forest edge keeping up with the figure. Curious as to where it was headed walking off-trail through an open field.

thekingjd
11-01-2012, 07:31 PM
I carry a bunch of freshly choped logs in my arms as to go back to the cave stopping because i noticed just how cold it was. My mind wonderd back to the figure in the tree i wonder if he needs a place to sleep i thought to myself.
I set the logs down by the cave and wonder back to the tree seeing the figure beside the tree.

"Hello come here for a secound."

Miss Elegent Serenity
11-01-2012, 07:34 PM
i stop for a moment to pulling out the map i was given and check make sure i am going the right way...i look up to the sky realizing we will be loosing daylight soon. "i hope we make it there before it gets dark" it would be nice to find a place to sleep for the night

Homura_Dude
11-01-2012, 08:05 PM
OOT: Alright, awesome. I'll re-read everything after dinner.

Syrus was interrupted mid-step, this time by a voice coming from behind him. He didn't exactly hear what the voice said, but he was sure it wasn't his paranoid imagination this time. As a force of habit, he immediately unsheathed both his daggers, one across his lower back and one vertically on the left side of his back. He then pivoted 180 degrees to face the source of the voice, doing both so quickly it looked like one fluid movement.

Syrus saw one man, logs in hand, looking back at him. He didn't seem threatening, but Syrus knew better than to let his guard down so easily. "Who are you and what do you want?" He asked, coldly, still in a ready stance.

thekingjd
11-01-2012, 08:08 PM
I stop noticeing the daggers in his hand "Its ok im not here to hurt anybody I was going to simply ask if you wanted a warmer place to sleep tonight seeing as it is so cold out and i was already setting up a fire it would have been inpolite not to ask."

Homura_Dude
11-01-2012, 08:23 PM
Syrus raised an eyebrow, a random stranger offering shelter to another random stranger shelter in a cold, deep forest? Does this guy think I'm stupid? He thought to himself. He chuckled a bit, "Surely, you're joking. Do you really think I'm that stupid?" He smiled as he narrowed his stance a bit, ever ready to attack.

Miss Elegent Serenity
11-01-2012, 08:33 PM
after studying the map for a little bit i decide to continue on my journey towards kron, what lies there i guess i will soon find out...i grab my bow and make way

thekingjd
11-01-2012, 08:34 PM
"Ha I can see that you dont trust me thats fine i dont trust you eathier but as it is i here it can get to 30 below around here and you can easily die of frostbite. I was just offering a freindly fire but if youd rather build your own and stay here i completley understand." "My names Axel by the way and ill be in that cave over there if you change your mind." I walk away

Enigma
11-01-2012, 08:39 PM
After I had performed the duty of sending the attacker to the underworld, I returned Iris to her room.

I spoke to her kindly.

"I really had a great time tonight, even with that issue..I'm so happy that you proved me wrong."

Iris looked up at me with a questioning gaze.

"About what?" She inquired, a look of confusion on her face.

I let out a sigh, and smiled.

"Long ago, I had decided humans were a terrible creation.. one for me to feel shame in. I had given up on humanity. You.. though, you give me hope."

Iris smiled and moved closer to me, before standing on her tip-toes and kissing my cheek softly.

As she returned to the ground, she smiled up at me kindly.

"Please, Order, don't give up again.

JenovaCell
11-01-2012, 08:46 PM
I am satisfied with how the celebration had gone in utopia, though the servants quarrel broke out who is too say I didn't enjoy it. I return to my throne room now entirely empty. I hold my blade in my lap, observing it. "When is the last time I had to use this thing." I think to myself. Unsheathing it slightly to see the carvings. He notices the still sharp edges thinking these blades never dull. I sigh. awaiting for my brother to return to the throne room.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World   Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos and Order: Gods of a Forsaken World

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1