HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 5:47 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:21 pm

Nijuu rested her head on the shower's wall, her long, wet, white hair, clung to her form, as the water pelted her head. 'What did she mean?' Nijuu thought to herself, replaying the conversation in her head over and over. 'Is she warning me of something, or warning me not to repeat something she did?' She thought, as she turned around, placing her back firmly against the wall, allowing gravity to pull her to the floor.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:25 pm

Grey felt Nijuu's aura fluctuate, and walked over to the bathroom door, "You okay in there Nijuu?" He had a sincere tone to his voice as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:27 pm

Nijuu heard Grey knock on the door. "I...I think so." She replied at length. "I'm not sure." She added, still obsessing over the conversation she had with her mother. 'It's not like I can ask father...he's dead....what did she mean?'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:32 pm

While he asked aloud, "Tell you what, I'm going to set the new outfit I made for you outside the door okay, when your ready to come out, it'll be there for you. While you do that, I'll make us a meal." He walked back out, and looked through his fridge. He had many types of fresh food. He took a few apples from within, and hopped onto his bed to relax.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:36 pm

Nijuu got up off the floor of the shower, and turned the water off. She stepped out of the shower, and dried herself off with a towel. She opened the door, seeing the short kimono that Grey had made and left there for her, with some undergarments. She smiled faintly, and got herself dressed. She walked out of the bathroom, seeing Grey on the bed.
"Thank you." She said in a steady tone. "I hope I didn't worry you." She added.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Grey simply looked back at her, still holding the apples in his hands, "I trust that you can handle yourself, I just hate to see you sad is all." Smiling, he asked, "Care to join me for an apple?" He thought she looked rather cute in the dress he had made for her, and that it did well in presenting her legs.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:43 pm

"Not sad." Nijuu corrected Grey. "Obsessing over a conversation I had with my mother." She added. "I don't know if she warning me not to do something, or not repeat something she did...." her voice trailed off, as her gaze grew distant. "I...I don't know what it means..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:45 pm

Grey set the apples down, and placed his hand over his heart, "My recommendation, follow this....." then he placed a finger on his temple, "and then this my dear. What is it you want?" His words were supportive, and held within a happy tone.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:50 pm

Nijuu blinked, loosing the distant appearance in her blue eyes. She looked at Grey and smiled softly, as she walked towards Grey. "Sound advise." She said, as she climbed on the bed, sitting on her knees. She took Grey's hand in hers. "And if I said that this," she placed his hand over her heart; "fears the very thing it wants?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:53 pm

Grey let out a sigh, but continued to smile, "It would seem so. I've gained some control over Genesis......it seems that instead of hurting others....the only one he can kill now is me.....it seems. He paralyzed me in my last fight. Had I not forced him back, I'd have died. I'm going to remove him someday, but until then, I'm not gonna let him get in the way of me being happy....not when I have someone right here.......who I can be comfortable around.....whom I can open my heart to....and let her inside....."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:56 pm

Nijuu smiled softly. "You're sweet." She said, as she crawled closer to Grey. "Shall I start you're next session of healing your soul?" She asked. "I suspect that Genesis is the one responsible for most of the damage to your soul."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:05 pm

Grey nodded, "I could certainly use some healing, having to wield my soul like a blade at times does put a dent or two in it, and when I let Genesis use it, well, he was never exactly careful." He was at her mercy at this moment, completely exposed to her, and completely at peace it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 12:54 am

Zenith shook herself off and saluted Marcus the way her father taught her. She wiped her tears.
"Thank you, sir. I'm eternally grateful."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:28 am

Marcus shook his head, upon stopping near a door, "Think nothing of it, I made this place so young beings with power would be able to learn control, without prejudice, and without being oppressed." He opened the door, which revealed behind it to be a medium sized, white room, with a comfortable bed, a bathroom, and a small fridge. There was also a small computer set up as well, for research needs. "We don't give our students much to start out with, but this should be enough for now. Get settled in, and I'll decide which classes may suit you best.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:31 am

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
Lilith looked at the crystal
"I see, I never knew there were crystals that could do that"
She looked at her wounds that were now healed
"Thank you for healing my wounds"
She looked up at the woman
"Um is there a place i might be able to stay in for a few days?. Like an inn or something, Just until someone can come get me and take me home"
'I'm sure you should be able to find some place.'
Just then, the door opened, and three men, holding submachine guns and swords walked in.
'The girl is to come with us.'
The doctor looked confused. 'Why?'
'The Lord has ordered it.'
'Oh.' She looked at Lilith. 'Well, I think you've found a place to stay. I'd suggest just going with them.'
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:41 am

Nijuu smiled gently. "That can happen...and often does." She said. "My mother was such a being, whom used her soul as a weapon...but not only her soul...the souls of the departed as well." As Nijuu spoke she sat on the bed, and prepared to begin another session of healing Grey's soul. "You're lucky my mother taught me this while I was with her, otherwise, she would be the one to heal your soul, and I don't think you would have liked that."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:53 am

Grey chuckled when he heard her words. "I probably wouldn't enjoy it as much. Having someone fix you up who you enjoy being with is a plus.....that much I can say......especially someone with such wonderful hands....and such amazing eyes......." He said while looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:59 am

Lilith looked slightly confused but decided not to argue with them. She stood up and walked over to the men and looked up at them
"am I in trouble?"
she looked back at the woman
"thank you again for your help"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:09 am

Nijuu giggled softly. "Cute." She said, as she covered Grey's eyes with her hands. "Try not to distract me while I'm healing your soul...you can distract me afterwards." She added with another giggle.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:14 am

With a grin on his face, Grey said, "I'll be sure to hold you to that then." He kept completely calm, and waited for her to begin.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:22 am

Nijuu smiled softly, as she placed her other hand on Grey's chest. Her hands began to glow softly, as she began another session of healing Grey's soul. She began where she had left off last night, repairing the deeper wounds...there didn't seem like there were too many of these wounds upon Grey's soul...but the deepest seemed to almost pierce right through. She began with this same wound..it was almost healed, and it appeared that it had done some healing on its own overnight. When she finished healing this wound, she moved on to the next. It was almost as deep as the last...this one took more time than the last...after she was done with the deepest wounds, she began on the less damaging wounds. After a few hours Nijuu removed her hands from Grey's eyes and chest.
"I'm done for now." Nijuu said to Grey. "You might feel a little sleepy, I did a lot of work...but most of it is healed."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:26 am

Grey sat upward, and looked at her carefully, "I'm a little tired, but not beyond what I'm normally. How are you doing. That must have been exhausting for you." His eyes spelled out worry.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:28 am

Nijuu smiled warmly. "I'm a little tired..but I'm not exhausted." She replied. "You don't need to worry so much when I'm healing...it's not as tiring as you think."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:32 am

Grey shrugged, "My father made it seem easy too, he could mend wounds instantly, both of the soul, and of the body. He could also put up barriers that could block a meteor if he needed them to. But I always worry that those who heal me will get overextended."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:37 am

Nijuu kissed Grey gently. "You don't have to worry about me getting too tired from healing. I've done it so often that it doesn't bring any risks." She added, as she looked at Grey. "The only thing I can't seem to master is multi-tasking." She added with a giggle.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next