HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:00 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Introduce yourself  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
Introduce yourself  EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Introduce yourself  EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Introduce yourself  EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Introduce yourself  EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Introduce yourself  EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Introduce yourself  EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Introduce yourself  EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Introduce yourself  EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Introduce yourself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Introduce yourself  Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Introduce yourself    Introduce yourself  EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:57 pm

I just realized i didnt officially set this up lol

Anywho, this thread is pretty much explanatory. Introduce yourself. Tell us how you discovered TBRP whether you moved with us due to the shut down of JD, or discovered us through DTR, maybe a friend told you about this site, or you stumbled upon is on FB. Tell us a little bit about yourself. How you got into RPing and what you like about it.
Whether you like writing or if its just an escape from reality.

I will post mine in a bit since its a bit long.
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself    Introduce yourself  EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:03 pm

I'm Shinimagami....or just Shini for short...not my real name lol. I kinda melded this together when I was 16/17-ish...and has stuck with me on and off since then. I love to write, though I've been doing it a lot less lately due to some pretty severe pain I've been in for over a year. I haven't really been on much lately in the last few months due to said pain, and it getting worse...but I'm trying to make an effort to jump back in at some point...though not sure if I'll jump into the rping right away.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself    Introduce yourself  EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:40 pm

The story behind Miss Elegent Serenity, (ella, serenity, MES or Miss for short) and no neither of them are my RL name. Everyone knows me as the RP president from Just Dubs and now the TBRP admin and TBRO group admin.

I started RPing in September 14 2012 on JustDubs before it was shut down. We have several different RP’s (two which i created myself) I was in almost all of them. I was the only female RPer for the longest time until we got a few new members to join. Over time while in the RP’s the other RPers would come to me with questions and request recaps for the RP’s. I pretty much handled that and character sheets for everyone to the point where I was asked by other RPers to help with organizing their threads. Over time i decided to create the RPer’s Club, after speaking to everyone they agreed that i should be the president and handle the club. So i created it, it was a hit, but about 2 weeks after the club, JD was shut down.  During the shut down myself and Joshier talked about creating a site for us to RP in since we weren’t sure when the new site would be up, thus TBRP was born. Joshier did most of the coding and creating the site while i did the organizing and transfer of all our RP’s from JD to TBRP. (that was a job and a half lol). Now i spend most of my spare time Rping, handling TBRP requests, recaps and questions everyone might have for me, running the TBRP Group in DTR, as well as moderate the AGS in DTR, and managing the TBRP FB page in between. Now if only i can find a way to get paid for all this lol

I play approx 21 and counting characters between all the active RP’s and sometimes get request to play female characters for others, which i don’t mind doing, i find it fun to see what all plots unfold. RPing is one of my hobbies i enjoy, its an escape from reality when i need it.

When I’m not RPing I’m handling RL stuff. I’m also on Skype a lot chatting with friends on here and on TBRP, as well voicing with friends while playing League of Legends (yes that’s right im a gamer girl as well lol).  

I enjoy watching anime when i find time in between everything else, tho i prefer anything ecchii based more then anything. I haven’t watched as much as I should but I’ll get there eventually. Anyone who knows me will tell you if you request a certain image or say something perverted i usually post images, or joke back.  I don’t get offended when it comes to perverted jokes, I’m one of the ones who will laugh along Wink. I enjoy music just about any kind as long as its not heavy metal ( i cant stand the screaming it doesnt make any sense to me) I have a lot of people send me links to listen to music either here on DTR or on skype and i will usually listen to them. if i cant do it then i will do it when i get a chance to sit down for a moment.

well i think that pretty muchs covers it Wink

OH and one more thing…..RIBBONS are AWESOME

(if you know me you;ll understand, if not just ask Wink)
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself    Introduce yourself  EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:45 pm

I'm that one guy, Who did those things, and stuffs, while I'm online I do things and stuff. But nothing is more fun than things and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself    Introduce yourself  EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:34 pm

If I was to introduce myself, and you were to read it, I'd have to kill you. What with the whole "being an enigma" thing.
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself    Introduce yourself  EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:34 am

Hello People! I am Hurricaneria. That's pronounced, "Her - eh - con - air- 'e' - uh." I only just recently got into anime a month after I graduated high school in 2012, but I've already seen a month's worth of anime (according to anime-planet). It's a long and funny story about how I got into anime, but I'll tell you guys another time in chat or something. Wink

I got into roleplaying when MES invited me to a girl's only thread on DTR, and I was like "wtf?" I wound up seeing who the hell she was for inviting me, and saw she also the admin for this "TBRP Group," and I was again like, "wtf does that stand for?" When I saw what it stood for, I was like, "SIGN ME UP!"

In real life, I take things easy. I started playing a TCG called Cardfight!! Vanguard back in April 2012, and a year after after graduation, I started playing at a card shop at walking distance from me, and I've made lots of new friends. Everyone else I knew in school either moved out of state for college or joined the Marine Corp. Razz I'm also going to start working as an Aide soon! I'm certified and everything! So excited!
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself    Introduce yourself  EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:03 am

I'm Heizengard (known as Heizengard on DTR and Heizengard on Skype). I started Role Playing on a chat site where I didn't have to write much of anything save for dialogue and actions so as such I'm not very good at Role Playing so please bare with me. Also my grammar and spelling suck so if the crap I write makes no f***ing sense then that's because I'm using other words that I know how to spell that mean the same thing.

I got into anime when they started airing Digimon on Fox Kids so when I was about 7 and started gaming at about 11. As for card games I play a bit of Magic: The Gathering but not often.

I play a lot of Pathfinder (a table top role playing game that uses on older rule set of Dungeons and Dragons) though by "play" I mean that I'm the games Dungeon Master or Game Master I don't really remember what it's called to be honest. My group all ways makes me the DM for the reasons of "I'm good at pulling things out of my ass at a moments notice" so I guess that's a plus?

Anyway I hope you all bare with me and maybe my role playing skills will get better. Or maybe they won't. I guess we'll have to find out won't we?
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself    Introduce yourself  EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:49 am

Well I'm Lullabye. I haven't really done much roleplaying either online or in an actual game setting. So I'm not completely sure what I'm doing sometimes. But beyond that I can't wait to get started unleashing the agents of chaos and destruction wherever I can. Muahahahaha! For mine is an evil laugh.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself    Introduce yourself  EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:51 pm

Hey, guess who's been on this forum for about a month and just now thought to introduce himself? So, uh, let's make this thing happen.

I'm the Dungeon Master, which is an old nickname of mine that surprisingly has nothing to do with Dungeons and Dragons. I first got into RPing because of my buddy Heizengard, but I'm still pretty new at it so...hopefully I don't mess something up too badly. I started watching anime early on with shows like Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Dragon Ball Z and a little bit of Tenchi Muyo. Back then, I had no idea what anime really was or that there was so many good anime shows out there, so I kind of lost track of it for a while. I rediscovered it a few years ago thanks again to Heizengard and the rest is pretty much history. I'm also a huge fan of video games, ever since the original NES console and Super Mario Bros 3. If I had to pick a favorite genre, I guess I would say Strategy RPGs; but I like a lot of different genres for different reasons. As for music, I listen to a little bit of everything. I tend to lean towards Power/Progressive/Symphonic/Folk Metal, but I also like plenty of music that's on the other end of the spectrum from metal.

I guess that's about it for me. I'm here to have some fun and spin some epic tales, so I hope I'll meet you all out there in the forums. Although...at this point, I probably already have. I'm just gonna stop now.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Goddess
Astral_Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself    Introduce yourself  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 2:44 pm

Long time no see everyone! I sure hope a lot of you remember me! I'm seriously excited to have found everyone here, and a lot of people that I remember (Serenity, AntiHacker, etc) are here and still active too. This gives me a lot of hope on having very fun times again, i can't wait to get started again!

Oh, and I'm also seeing old roleplays still around here too, such as Bellatrix, UWSDWF, and a few others too. I'm so happy that these are still here.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself    Introduce yourself  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:01 pm

Awkward moment when your an admin and don't realise this page exists...

So... um... Hi.

=^_^=
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
KiiKoyuki
KiiKoyuki

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself    Introduce yourself  EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 5:57 pm

Well hello there everyone! My name is Ayumiko (Ayumi, Kii, whatever-the-heck-you-want-to-call-me-it-doesn't-really-matter-to-me-so-much.) And I am happy to join in on the role-playing festivities or not festivities!

I first started role-playing informally via private messages years ago and I don't even remember over what site it was happening, but I really enjoyed it and it helped me develop some of the characters who had existed just as voices in my head at that point. They all came out and my role-playing helped my writing get a move on. Now I have writer's block but can somehow still role-play so lucky me I still sort-of have a creative outlet!

I am here now because SOME PEOPLE you know who you are, told me to and I was kinda procrastinating it, but now I am here so let's get this show on the road.

I like watching anime, I play a lot of D&D and love reading fantasy novels. I haven't actually role-played in this style for years so...uhhh...please be patient with me. I don't know if I can still manage it as I used to or if I will flat out be horrible so bear with me.

**Please note**
I like testing out new character ideas sometimes and these raw characters just pop out like daisies on a spring day so, if something sounds horrible to you or you want to smack my character in the face or she's too goody-goody feel free to message me feedback about them I will welcome it. Who knows I might actually want them to make you want to smack them in the face. But anyway, constructive criticism is welcome, yelling screaming that my writing is worthless is not. That is all, thanks for your time in reading this post if you did read it to the end. Much appreciated.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself    Introduce yourself  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 3:50 pm

Oh!?! Wait a sec.... when did this get made?  Shocked 

Well I might as well introduce myself to the site.

Hello everyone! I'm rouge, your friendly neighborhood artist, writer, cosplayer, gamer, and all around role-player.
I've basically been with the site ever since it was created and have been role-playing ever since I joined JustDubs years ago. I really enjoy sci-fi, Steampunk and fantasy genres as well as horror RPGmaker games. I also enjoy anime, manga, web comics,

I've been away from writing for what feels like forever due to school, the same can go for my personal drawings. But since I'm taking a little needed break from school I'll be getting back into writing and drawing what I want to draw. (and hopefully improve on my illustration skills as well) You can expect me to post any short stories that I write to this site as well as the continuation of Galaxy Adventures, a story I started back in 2011 that I really need to get back to. lets just say I have a lot planned in my head for that story. (:
Back to top Go down
veswolf23
veswolf23

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself    Introduce yourself  EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:14 pm

Hey everyone, I'm veswolf23, or just ves for short. I'm getting back into TBRP, so I think this place should be really good for it. I love reading, especially fantasy/sci-fi stories. I'm also part of another website, and was recommended here by our admin, so I think I should have a lot of fun
Back to top Go down

silvo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself    Introduce yourself  EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 6:24 am

Hajimemashite I'm silvo, or at least that's what the name over hear says

<<<<

Honestly tho this ain't a new account,but I figure gotta start somewhere right? Since I got a lot of free time on my hands at the moment and thought I would give RPing a try. If nothing else just enjoy the stories you have all told here. Hopefully though i'll create a few of my own.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself    Introduce yourself  EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 7:42 am

Welcome new members @veswolf23 @silvo
Hope you all enjoy the RP's we have here. We also have two in Dubtopia
One being called Experimentals which can be found here
http://www.dubtopia.eu/forum/threads/experimentals.2998/

another Portrum Arcanum which can be found here
http://www.dubtopia.eu/forum/threads/portum-arcanum.5005/

you can jump into any of the RPs at any time. If you want a recap feel free to ask myself or the thread creator. Most of all have fun and Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Stereoanlage
Stereoanlage

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself    Introduce yourself  EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:59 am

; -; I am really sorry about such a late introduction. Like I joined this site a while ago. Introduce yourself  Tumblr_ltotn0kTc41qcfn0j

Anyways~ I'm Amber. I came here from justdubs.

I really don't know what to say. Uhhhh ;-; Anyways hello~! Introduce yourself  Tumblr_lu9rzekMsz1qf290m
Back to top Go down
http://rei-ayanamies.tumblr.com
Crazy Potato
Crazy Potato
Web Developer (Admin)
Web Developer (Admin)

Crazy Potato>
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself    Introduce yourself  EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:22 pm

Hello Hello, I'm Crazy P., tots, crazy, or just potato anything works. lol
I'm a Web Developer & Graphic Designer. If you want a signature made PM I'll see what I can do.
Overall I love music, movies, and well anime I thought I signed up here when JD shut down as Josh linked me to TBRP when it was created. -_-
Expect to find me randomly pop up here and there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://justdubsonline.net/forum/members/crazy-potato.30/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself    Introduce yourself  Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Community :: Introduce yourself-