HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 11:06 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:59 am

"Committed a grievous sin?"
chastity raised a brow but didnt move
"I wont let you hurt him"
her amber eyes started to glow, her body was glowing red preparing for them to attack
"I will as you this once,.. please leave"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:21 am

"He has returned Lilith to this world. And his death will take her with him to the afterlife."
He stepped forward.
"I have seen your travels together, and I regret that it has come to this. I would have much liked to have let you live your lives together."
He raised the hook blade -
then turned to effortlessly parry Mordial's attack, who had swooped down from behind.
"Hello Mordial. You know I must do this. To atone for the mistake I made, all that time ago."
"Not like this, Uriel. Not like this."

The angels around Uriel engaged Mordial, who cursed as he fought back.

Uriel moved closer to Chastity, raising his blade.
"Stand aside girl. I am sorry you have entered this. But he must die."

Griffin examined it.
"And this is?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:34 am

Lucifer held out his hand witht he chain link, "Place this over your heart, and I will bother neither you, nor your family. I possess no will to harm any of your loved ones, but I must have my contingencies. As long as you don't strike against me, you will have no need for fear."

The remaining lords of hell began to strengthen their defenses, in hopes of stopping Lucifer, before he reconquered hell.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:09 pm

As Tynan walked back to the academy, he couldn't help but think about what Marcus had said...a tragedy will befall the academy. 'What's going to happen?' He thought to himself, as he neared closer to the academy.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 2:52 pm

Chastity didn't budge.
"I will not step aside"
her hair went completely black, her eyes glowing even more and flames surrounded her body started to change into her archangel form. He black wings appeared from her back and stretched out to their full length
"You will not harm him"
in her hand a small flame appeared, growing rapidly until it took shape of a softball side ball
"He has already been through enough with that demon taking his eye and bringing that woman into this world, its not his fault"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:52 pm

"Aww, you're in for it now, sucker," Mawthrough said softly from behind her. "You've just pissed her off real bad."
Uriel narrowed his eyes, the blue in them becoming piercing.
"Be warned. I am not going to show mercy to you."
He lunged forwards, blade extended in a fierce stab.

Griffin looked at the link.
"As appealing as that option sounds, I would rather not place myself in a position where you have any sort of advantage over me. I trust you can understand that kind of caution. Instead, a counter offer. You take it on good faith that me and the queen will never pose a threat to you - which, outside of this place, we can't - and in return we both give our word that should we ever leave this circle, or admit any others that are not family of ours or natural denizens into it, you are completely at liberty to destroy us. I will even sign a contract to that effect, and hellbound contracts are pretty binding. We'd be even more imprisoned than you are." A slight rueful smile passed his lips. "A cage to keep the wolves out, so to speak."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:48 pm

Chastity took to the air and blasted the fire in his direction
"I've had to fight my own father nearly dying in the process, deal with the pain of being forgotten, Go up against zombies, have to watch as the one i love is getting torn apart by demons just to create that that woman.. and I'll be damned if I let you take me down:
another blast aimed directly towards him
:I finally got him back and you will NOT TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!!!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:48 am

Uriel was forced to stop his advance, Chastity's blasts occupying his attention as he cleaved through the oncoming flames.
The residue of the attacks were so hot they turned the surrounding sands of the beach to ice and cooked the air they breathed, but Uriel dipped his blade in the sands to cool it before advancing on her again.
"I have already given my apology. But this is for the greater good."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 12:54 pm

Chastity sent out another fireball "
"what greater good?"

Lilith appeared in Elsa's home
"Elsa are you here?"
she walked in the corridor and looked around
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 4:04 pm

Mawthrough was just sat back on the sand, mouth agape at Chastity's unchained badassery.
"And I'm tapping that..."

Uriel blocked, exhaling a little as the heat singed his white hair.
"Lilith's departure once again from the world can only be achieved by one of three things. Either Lilith is killed, she re-enters the Jar of Night that contained her, or -"
His eyes fell upon Mawthrough and he came forwards again.
" - or, the being that was used to bring her back leaves this life. The two are linked by blood, and magics within that blood. Lilith lives only as long as that incubus stays alive - and I must kill him. I must earn my redemption. I erred once before and it cost humanity perfection. I must not fail again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 9:50 am

"Why not go after her...Or are you too afraid to?"
she tilted her head
"Your all powerful aren't you, why cant you put her back in the jar?"
she charged up another fireball
"You will NOT kill Mawthrough, you have to go through me to get to him... so you either need to grow some balls and go after Lilith OR you can stay here and take your beating from me"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 9:54 am

Mawthrough stared at Chastity, mouth agape after hearing her outburst.
"I want to **** you in the ****ing ***** so hard right now."
Uriel stormed forwards, incensed by Chastity's arrogance.
"You are ignorant of much, child, and you know nothing of POWER!!"
His blade raised, scorching the air with holy energy, preparing to bring it down on her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:08 am

chastity dropped down from the air and moved behind the angel she blasted him with the fireball
"I know enough about power my father is Inferno of all angels. Using power for good is one thing but you obviously think its ok to use it to bully people for your 'redemption'. "
she smirked
"your trying to attack someone who isnt fully recovered, how cowardly of you"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:20 am

Uriel twisted, batting the flame aside although the effort pushed him down.
"Are you so sure?" He grinned.
"I wouldn't be so confident in your parentage. Have you not wondered how it is that you can stand up to Inferno in the way you have done? How, despite the fact that he can control your own magic far better than you can, you can still fight him evenly? It might not be his blood that runs through your veins, Chastity."
The grin became a smile.
"Your spirit reminds me of your mother. Your power reminds me of the man who raised you. But the edge you possess... the clarity you have, the confidence and irresolute strength in your beliefs. You may be the best possible outcome of your mother's greatest moment of weakness..."

Mawthrough got it, and his eyes went wide.
"Chastity, don't listen. He's trying to get inside your head."
"Why are you trying to get her to deny it when the look on your face tells me you've realized it too? It is the way of the Lord - a holy creation may never truly turn against it's true maker. Even Lucifer, that wretch, merely seeks vengeance against the right hand man of God, Michael, and to rule over God's creation."
"I don't care about Lucifer. You shut up right now!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 11:03 am

Chastity had a look of confusion on her face.
" my mother was just a normal human"
her body started glowing even brighter as well as her eyes as she created another fireball, one bigger then the others and blasted it at him
"I-I don't believe you"
another, and then another she shot towards him
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 11:25 am

"Yes, your mother was human. A human with all too human weaknesses..."
He batted away the fireballs seemingly without effort, perfectly timing his swings like he was playing a tennis match.
"You have not yet realized your true strength. You've been mastering energies not yours to control by birthright. Have you ever wondered why you, of all angels, have difficulty touching people for fear of burning them? That power comes unnaturally to you. You have the power of an archangel yet you don't know how to use your natural strength!"
He was now in front of her and gripped her by the hair, holding her up. "It's incredible, really. Your strength is that of another's. If you had only been told the truth, you could have overpowered Inferno with ease by now."
He flung her to the ground so hard she skidded along the beach.

"CHASTITY!" Mawthrough managed a single step before Uriel's fist met his jaw, sending him straight down into the sand.
"Farewell, incubus." Uriel raised the sword. "It was a shame it had to come to this..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 11:44 am

Chastity got up slowly she was full of rage now
"You...leave...him ALONE"
she quickly got up and tackled him her body completely surrounded by flames
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:16 pm

Uriel turned and hit Chastity across the face, the impact completely dispelling the flames around her.
"Child. Sit. And stop. Now."
The clouds above them turned to stormy weather, and lightning bolts raked the seas. "I do this to protect. One life to protect many."

Mawthrough could barely stand but managed a single punch before going down to his knees. "Don't... tell her... what to do."
Uriel placed his foot on Mawthrough's face. "I can tell my daughter whatever I want!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:12 pm

Chastity fell to the ground upon being hit across the face. She clenched the sand in her hand as she slowly started to get up.
"Let...him...go"
she got to her feet and turned to face him
"You are not my father"
the flames started surrounding her body once again, she took to the air creating another fireball, this one almost as big as the one she used against inferno
"Inferno is my father"
she charged towards him and when she was a few feet away she released the flames towards him to knock him away from Mawthrough. Landing next to Mawthrough she knelt down wrapping her wings around him to protect him from the blast the flames would create
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:13 pm

Ezekiel continued to rest atop what was formerly Mount Everest, on a large clearing, his blade jammed into the snow in front of him. The blade could reach out to the souls whom he was connected to, so he reached out and spoke to Inferno, "Can you sense it brother?"

Zigera spotted Tynan, and fell against a tree, her ribs hurting her terribly by now, the screams of a panicking Oblivion ravaging her mind.

Lucifer shrugged, dropping the chain link, not watching as it burrowed into the ground, "The days of contracts, those days are over, I'll simply leave you wish this......" He said as he motioned his hand toward Griffin's shoulder, placing it tightly upon him a moment later, "Act against me, and you'll lose everyone who's important to you, and I'll leave you alive through it all." At this moment, one of the chains which held Lucifer within hell shattered, a grin spreading across his face, "The only reason I haven't stepped up my command of hell in so long, is because I haven't felt any drive in the past few hundred years, that's all changed."

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:20 pm

Tynan saw Zigera fall against the tree from the corner of his eye. He turned and ran to her. "Zigera." He said, as he dropped to his knees. "What's wrong?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 9:53 pm

Uriel twisted his blade around and impaled the attack like a meatball on a stick.
"Stop pretending to fight, Chastity. This is merely power you've absorbed, the least of the strength that dwells within you."
He blew the huge fireball out like he was blowing out a lit match, and turned back to them, his blade glowing white hot.
"If you come with me, I can teach you to harness your true heritage. The power to destroy all your enemies in a single blow, and to learn your true purpose in this world, what you were born for. To be honest I had expected more of a fight from one of my blood."

Inferno raised his head from where he was sitting at home.
"Kind of a lot of things to sense. Which particular thing do you mean?"

Griffin's eyes met Lucifer's without fear.
"Your conditions are acknowledged." As the chain shattered, his eyes widened about an inch, before he forced them back to a calm passive look.
"I'm going to assume Lilith's return got you going again?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 11:53 pm

Chastity looked at Mawthrough
"Are you ok?"
She then looked up at Uriel
"I don't believe you,  Inferno is my father not you?"
she looked down at Mawthrough
"Isn't he?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 4:43 am

Ezekiel sent out another thought, "I can feel the souls of our many of loved ones in conflict. Some are merely flooded with emotions, while others are in combat, and, I can feel Lucifer getting closer and closer to being released. Somehow, his chains are naturally breaking, as if they were never meant to hold him forever. Though I do not feel he is willing to wait a thousand more years for them to break. In the past, I would have no issue with him getting out of hell, but he's grown insane. Madness, and power, do not go well together."

Zigera looked up at Tynan, "I'm fine, my ribs feel tender is all, not much to worry about."

Lucifer chuckled, "That, and the prospect of being able to dish out some vengeance, not only against my captors, but those who dared to seal away Lilith. I would have waited for that fool Lone to give me a chance at striking a fatal blow against the mortal realm again, but apparently, that knight decided to let himself be killed, for a useless child of his."

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:09 am

"I trust my family to take care of themselves," Inferno sent to Ezekiel.
"And as for Lucifer, I am making preparations to weaken him. I've contacted an old friend of mine. He's got a personal grudge to settle with Lucifer that's as old as we are."

Griffin smiled warmly.
"I'm one for vengeance. I don't care for heaven, and I don't personally mind Lilith on the occasions she's not reducing my son to a barely-alive husk."

Mawthrough glared up at Uriel.
"Why?"
Uriel laughed. "Your kind long for the truth's concealment. You know why. Because it is time that she is given the task she was born for. But first, you must die."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next