HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 1:06 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
First Power - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
First Power - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
First Power - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
First Power - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
First Power - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
First Power - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
First Power - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
First Power - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
First Power - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

First Power

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

First Power - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:43 pm

Xia raised her brow slightly. "You don't have to call me ma'am...you can call me Xia." She said, as she rubbed her neck. "I do have magic. I'm a flame wielder." She replied. "I don't use it that often; but then again, I haven't had the opportunity to use it in a combat situation."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:54 pm

Lavina grabbed her staff and started walking towards her fathers home
"That I am"
she blushed when he spoke of her beauty but then raised a brow when he mentioned her having to grow up a little more
"And what do you mean by growing up?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 1:57 pm

Vincent tried ignoring the conversation being had in front of him and kept his head down as he was dragged along. "Looks like your having a problem here." Abiron said mockingly. "I could always try to help you, you know. All you have to do is nod your head. It won't be for long, like maybe a couple of minutes, if that. Just an option." Vincent ignored Abiron and kept moving ahead. He already had a plan out of this mess.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 2:10 pm

Memoire opened his mouth to speak, but thought better of his chosen words.
"Someone of your position should know better than to let someone like him go," he said finally. "If a snake tries to bite you and misses, you don't give it another chance to strike. You kill it. Swiftly, painlessly if you want, but you don't carry on as if nothing happened." He carefully made sure Vincent was comfortable as he walked though. "I'm all for mercy, for lesser crimes - but for a crime of his magnitude? If I wasn't deferring to you, I would have executed him on the spot."

Riastrad chuckled a little. "Let's hope you never have to, ma'am. I am the kinda guy that gets into tussles all day every -"
There was a knock at the front door, loud, insistent.
"Ah. Ma'am, if they ask if I'm here, please do not tell them I am. I understand I'm asking a lot, but please, ma'am - I don't want to have to hurt nobody."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 3:12 pm

Lavina looked at him
"A snake only bites those out of defense, when it feels threatened it attacks, when it attacks small animals its to feed, a snake too must eat like everyone else on this earth"
she looked over at Vincent
"It is not my duty to place judgement on someone, that is for my father to do. The day my father dies is the day I make tie decisions."
she looked ahead ahead of them as they approached a rather large tree that was the shape of a castle. The leaves glistened in the sunlight, The flowers on and around the castle were in full bloom in a multitude of colors, they made the air smell refreshing, almost breathtaking. It would have been something no one had ever seen or smell before. This place was a sacred place one built by her father and mother. The place Livina was born and raised. Lavina looked back at Memoire

"We don't believe in killing others, its not in our nature to do so. If a person is found guilty they are then punished to imprisonment. We let the plants do the rest. The prisons we have here are not normal prisons, They are made by specific plants. Some are made of ivy, thorns and so on. Depending on the crime the person did is how the type of cell is to be determined. the cell they wil be confined to until death. can you imagine living in a room made of nothing but vines covered in thorns. the walls the floor, even the furniture?"
she continued walking and they got even closer yet. Now the tree and its surroundings were more visible. Around the tree the river seemed to part and then reconnect on the other side creating a mote. Its the same water that came from the waterfall that Lavina often bathed in. The water too glistened in the sunlight. To get to the castle they had to cross and old wooden bridge which was wrapped in morning glory vines and a few rose vines.
"we are almost there"
Lavina spoke as she stood on top of the bridge.
"My father has made it clear that i was not to determine someones fate until I am deemed queen, until then i have to take any criminals to him.Usually my father is right there when something happens, im just not sure why this time was different"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 4:15 pm

Xia tilted her head slightly and looked at Riastrad with a puzzled expression on her face. "I said you were safe here; didn't I?" She said, then walked to the door. "Stay here." She instructed, then closed the door behind here, and walked downstairs, answering the door. "Can I help you?" She asked in a groggy tone.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 3:36 pm

Memoire had to admit, he was very impressed with the structure.
"Beats ours back home for aesthetics," he commented. "I can't say I approve of your moral stance though. Sure, a snake bites only if it feels threatened - but if you die, do you care why it bit you? Would your family care? Your friends, your loved ones. The world isn't as black and white as you seem to think it is." Then he smirked. "That said, it makes a change from the politics of home. Lead on, my pointy-eared lady, lead on..."

What could only be described as a mob was outside Xia's front door, armed with crossbows, torches, pitchforks, and one very unconvincing man had a morning star with a cabbage on the end.
"We're looking for this man," the leader said sternly, shoving a wanted poster of Riastrad Slaine in Xia's face. "Wanted for murder, vandalism, conspiracy to commit murder, property damage, disturbing the piece, anarchic intent, and copious other acts of villainy, depravity, dastardly and skulduggery."
He looked down his nose at Xia. "You wouldn't happen to be hiding him, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:37 am

"I think he's calling you a snake Vince. What are you gonna say about it?" Vincent kept his head down to hide his face. The truth is is that he liked being called that, but if he was gonna keep up this innocent facade he had to hide it. "Stop calling me that..." Vincent said quietly. Abiron laughed."This facade isn't fooling anyone you know. Might as well just say you did it instead of blaming me. In order to sell a lie you have to believe it yourself, and even I can tell you don't." Vincent ignored Abiron and said it again. "Please... stop calling me a snake... I'm I told you didn't do it, Abiron did. Why don't you believe me?" God even I'm starting to hate myself. I know you won't believe me but just wait till I get free... oh how I'm gonna enjoy your death.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 2:52 am

Lavina continued walking
"Neither I nor anyone I know has ever had a bad encounter with a snake. They know we don't threaten them. Try talking to one once and you'll understand more"
when he spoke about her moral stance she stopped. Keeping her eyes down she spoke in an annoyed tone
"If you don't like how we handle things here then you are free to leave, there is a reason why we keep a wall up and that's to keep people out, all we want is peace and to be left alone. We are a dying race, there are only a few of us left and all we ever want is to live peacefully, without having to worry about someone killing us off"
She continued walking ahead of them keeping her eyes focused on her home. Upon entering she called out for her father
"father are you here?"
she walked through the corridor awaiting a reply and for the other two to enter
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 4:27 am

Xia raised her brow slightly, as she moved the wanted poster from her line of sight. "I live here with my foster parents. They are quite ill, I wouldn't allow anyone like that in this house. Now if you don't mind, I need to get my foster parents ready for bed."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:45 am

The Alchemage walked along a grassy road in quite a foul mood, followed by his familiar. He had made his way to an Elven city that was somewhat close by, after closing down his alchemy shop. He muttered angrily to himself.
"Of course it didn't work...what a stupid idea that was! I can't believe such foolishness came from my beautiful mind! Hmm...hopefully this little business trip will help with my next venture."

Hayabusa sat on his shoulder and only spoke loud enough for the Alchemage to hear.
"Yes, that was quite unfortunate. While the potion worked wonders, it seems that it did not have the desired effect of making them easier to coerce. Either that, or perhaps your negotiation skills were...not up to par, master."

The Alchemage glared at him.
"What are you implying? Do you mean to say that there is anything in this world that I, the great Alchemage, do not excel at?"

Hayabusa spoke in a somewhat nervous tone, truly concerned that he has insulted his master.
"Not at all! I apologize, that was quite inappropriate. It must have been a flaw in the potion's design. No other explanation is plausible."

The Alchemage laughed under his breath.
"Well, of course that's the only explanation. Haven't you been paying attention? it does not matter. Failure is but a stepping stone to my ultimate success!"

Hayabusa flapped his wings excitedly.
"If you don't mind my asking, master...what are we doing in this Elven village? Is this where you are going to implement the next phase of your plan?"

The Alchemage stopped for a moment to explain, a wide grin on his face.
"Not quite. You see, this is more of a research expedition than anything else. It is said that the Elves wield a strange and mysterious magic...I believe this is worth looking into. Do they know any magic that can sway someone's thoughts? Perhaps a powerful spell that can dominate the human mind altogether? The possibilities are endless! If I study their techniques, surely I will find something that will aid my quest of world domination!"
He began laughing under his breath, but it was still loud enough to draw attention from some curious onlookers. Ignoring them, the Alchemage made his way to the palace.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 11:54 am

Memoire whistled a little at the annoyed tone in Lavina's voice.
"Ooh, is someone PMSing? Don't be upset, I heard there's a warthog who wants a big kiss. Maybe you can help him out." He smirked a lot at that, before jerking the prisoner forwards. "The reason I'm not paying attention to a word you say is because I have learned that people will say anything, do anything, to save their own skin. You commit a crime, and it is my personal opinion that you REAP -" he yanked again on Vincent's binding - "- the consequences. Always." He entered behind Lavina. "So, where's your father?"

The mob looked at each other, and the leader nodded gruffly.
"Very well. But if you see him, report it to your constable immediately. He's a dangerous criminal and not to be trusted, not one iota!"
They left. Upstairs, Riastrad was waiting by the window, fully dressed and ready to jump out at a moment's notice.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:34 pm

Lavina looked back at Memoire
"I don't know usually he comes when I call him"
she looked up the stairs
"wait right here and I'll see if i can find him "
she started walking up the stairwell and when she reached the top she called out to her father again
"Father are you here?"
she checked every room but could not find him then made her way back down the stairs
"Maybe he went out somewhere"
she checked all the rooms downstairs as well and still didnt find her father. when she returned she had a look of worry on her face
"My father never leaves without telling me"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:51 pm

Vincent watched Lavina run inside the tree... thing and looked at Memoire and grinned. "So... you don't believe me I take it? Well it's my own fault that you don't really. You see in order to make a lie believable you first have to believe it yourself." Vincent's sorrowful expression changed to one of twisted malice as he looked Memoire in the eyes. "If you want to know why I killed them it was simply because I was bored and wanted more power, but I'll make you a deal and you better think fast. If you let me go I promise never to harm the remaining elves here again. You have my word." Vincent's expression turned sorrowful again once he saw Lavina return.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:11 pm

Xia closed the door, and walked back upstairs. She opened the door to her room, and tilted her head slightly when she saw Riastead sitting on the windowsill ready to jump. "You doubted that I wouldn't be able to get rid of them?" She said, as she folded her arms.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:14 pm

Memoire's face went through three stages upon hearing Lavina's words. First was realization, the next was acceptance, and the third was resigned and regretful.
He looked down at Vincent and smiled.
"Sorry. I don't do deals with murderers." That said, he booted Vincent in the face with every ounce of strength his leg possessed.
"I leave him in your esteemed custody, Lavina, and for what it's worth I am sorry. I'm sure they'll treat you better than him once you tell them what he did..."
He rose into the air. At the same moment, shouts and clanking metals resounded throughout the quiet grove, as a small army encircled it from every side. Men, bearing the mark of the house of Yushen. The royal house.
"The elf is not to be harmed," Memoire ordered, soaring above them. "She is of royal blood of her people and if there is a scratch on her you will answer to my elder brother. The man I care not what you do with, he is an unrepentant killer and such vermin must be... exterminated."

Riastrad looked apologetic. "I've learned it's far better to be safe than sorry, ma'am."
He stepped back from the window. "I'm sorry to be a burden on you, ma'am. I understand you've gone to a lotta trouble for me and I promise you, I won't forget it."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:26 pm

"It was nothing really." Xia retorted, as she walked into the room and closed the door behind her. "So, why don't you tell me why you have a mob hunting you down?" She spoke calmly, as she walked over to the bed and sat on it. "The whole story, not just a summarization." She added in a firm yet calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Lavina looked up at Memoire with sadness
"Why?"
a moment later a wall of vines appeared around her and Vincent, the tree itself came to life, vines appeared from all around grabbing the men and dragging them out of the room, only for the men to be dragged and eaten by large venus traps. A defense that was put into place in case the castle was ever attacked. She looked down at Vincent wondering if it would be wise to let he free, but could she trust him?. The vines around Vincents wrists fell to the ground freeing him.
"If you help me I'll ask my father to give you a lesser punishment"

Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:46 pm

"Gah! Jesus Christ that hurt!" Vincent shouted after Memorie kicked him in the face. He heard a loud noise and saw a group of soldiers rush in. Memorie shouted at them not to harm the elf but that Vincent was fair game. Vincent glared at Memoire and he felt the bindings on his wrists loosen. He got up and watched the chaos unfold around him when he heard Lavina say something to him. A lighter punishment? Who says I'm getting punished? Vincent looked at her and shouted "Fine! I'll help!"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:36 pm

The Alchemage walked inside the large tree that seemed to be the "palace" of this village. He saw a great commotion happening and kept some distance away. But of course, he was talking loud enough for everyone in the room to hear him.
"Oh, great. It looks like they're preoccupied with something in here. Doesn't anyone have some kind of respect for the greatest alchemist in the entire land?!"

Hayabusa looked around the room, then back towards the Alchemage.
"Indeed. To even have a man of your caliber in their village should be a great honor, master."

The Alchemage threw his hands in the air in frustration.
"Right?! The nerve of some people, honestly!"
He looked towards a nearby soldier.
"You there! Explain the situation right away, I desire an audience with your king!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:04 pm

Memoire raised an eyebrow. "Impressive. Warpstone Squadron. Now."

A manacle of warp-stone suddenly locked around Lavina's wrist, disabling her powers. Memoire appeared in front of her and swiftly handcuffed her. "If you resist, you're only making this hard on yourself."
Five men surrounded Vincent, all armed with warp-stone manacles.

Riastrad sighed.
"In a nutshell, when I get angry, my magic activates, and when my magic activates, it's not a pretty sight. Especially seeing as I lose control of myself doing it, and towns get leveled. My current trade is bounty hunter, though I've done everything and anything between. But me losing my temper has made me a wanted man with mobs baying for my blood. I'm not an evil man, but sometimes... I get a little too upset."
He looked at her. "Anything else you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:16 pm

Xia got up off the bed, and walked to the other end of the room. "No." She answered, as she folded her arms and looked at Riastrad. "That seems to be a high cost to pay for your magic." She added, as she leaned against the wall. "You can stay here as long as you need to; but," she paused for a second, as a serious expression formed on her face; "when you do leave, I'm coming with you."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:02 pm

Not caring about the danger of the situation, the Alchemage stepped closer to the men armed with warp-stone manacles.
"Ahh, very interesting. I wonder what kind of process goes into making a tool such as this?"

Hayabusa flapped his wings violently, almost in a panic.
"Master! I do not believe we should interfere.

The Alchemage waved his hand dismissively.
"Bah! We're not interfering with them at all! We're simply...observing them closely."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:05 pm

The soldier looked over at the Alchemage.
"These are forged out of warp-stone in the citadel and used on Hereditary magic users, like this elf."
He looked back at the man in the middle. "I hope this is Hereditary... otherwise this is just going to hurt."

Riastrad looked torn between grateful and afraid. "Ma'am, I'm not so sure that's such a good idea... it is NOT safe...you could get hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:08 pm

Lavinas staff fell to the floor as she was handcuffed. She looked Memoire in the eyes
"Please, I'm begging you don't do this"
she tried to struggle against the cuff but it was no use, she couldn't summon up any plants to protect her. She suddenly dropped to her knees
"I-I'm a failure, I couldn't protect my people, and now I've failed to protect my own home"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Power

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next