HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 10:02 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Anti-Fractal Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fractal Academy   Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:27 pm

"I'm Cynthia. I guess I can show you around, it's not like I have much else to do anymore." She looked back at the Club building and grumbled a little. Turning back to Michael, "Sorry. You caught me ta an odd time. Normally I'd be super busy with a bunch of club stuff. But I just kind of got put on sick leave. And I'm a little bummed by it. But don't worry."
She began to walk beside him.
"So I guess campus life here won't really be any different than your old school. It's really just getting used to some of the rules and figuring out hwo ot get from A to B. It all just takes some time. So where do you want to go first?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fractal Academy   Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:36 pm

"So you're just leaving me here?" Claire asked, a look of absolute shock on her face. "I still wanted to show you something..." Crestfallen she turned to slowly shamble away.

This response caught Ethan off-guard, so much so that the words he was trying to say got caught in his throat and he just looked back and forth between the luggage on his front doorstep and Claire with his mouth open.
"Wait, hold on! That's not what I meant! I mean...what do I mean...?"
He scratched his head, an old nervous habit of his. Deciding that he needed to do something at least, he ran back to Claire and stood next to her.
"I'm sorry, it's not what you think. I didn't mean to blow you off or anything...if you've got somewhere else to go, I'd love to see it!"
He briefly glanced at his luggage and looked back to Claire.
"That stuff can wait, I'm sure it'll be fine. What are we waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fractal Academy   Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:58 am

Claire grinned suddenly and rushed over to Ethan She regarded him for a while then began to dig in her bag. "Ah ha! Found it!" With a triumphant gesture she pulled a hat with two rabbit ears taped onto it from her bag and placed it on Ethan's head. SHe looked tah im again for a bit then nodded in approval.
"Alrighty, let's go!" SHe grabbed his hand and dragged him across campus at a full run. They had to dodge artfulyl at places to avoid running down people who were strolling. Finally they came to another dorm building, but thsi one was slightly different. The windows had discreet bars over them, there was a guard at the mai nentrance and a man in dark clothes had just vanished around the corner.
"Welcoem to the Special Dorms." Claire said. "We'll need to check in at the front desk."
Leading him inside they met the bored receptionist, a young man watching futball, and fought the TV for his attention. He gave them a couple pages to look over, fill out and sign then they were allowed into the facility.
"I know hwo much it looks like a nursing home, but it's not." Leading him into another room she tossed him a thick foam jumpsuit.
"Put it on, just in case. SHe is normally well behaved, but you never know." Sayign that she lsippedi nto her own suit then led the way into the dorms proper.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fractal Academy   Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 1:29 pm

Ethan's head was spinning from everything that was happening to him so suddenly. Every once in a while he would start to ask Claire what was happening, but with no luck. He finally had a chance to catch his breath when she told him to put on a strange foam jumpsuit.
"Right...okay, if you say so."
He put on the suit and looked back at Claire.
"Hey, if you don't mind me asking, what's so special about these special dorms? And you said "she"...who are we here to see? And..."
He felt the top of his head where the hat was sitting.
"...W-why am I wearing this thing? It's...kinda embarrassing, you know."
Back to top Go down
veswolf23
veswolf23

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fractal Academy   Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 10:40 am

“I think the first place I would like to go to are the dorms. They may be a bit different than the ones I was in before, so that will be a good place to start.” Michael said

Michael looked around, noticing how the place was. It was normal for him, since he had been in college before. Although with his field of study, he wasn’t sure how normal things would remain. Some of the work he did was extremely secret, so he couldn’t fully disclose what he was doing to many other people.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fractal Academy   Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 3:34 am

OOC: Sorry guys :/ didn't mean to completely disappear on you. Just have been dealing with other stuff.

"You'll find out soon enough!" Claire said with a grin. Taking Ethan's hand again she led him through an almost identical building to the boy's dormitory, except for the electronic pin pads next to the doors and the heavy steel doors themselves. "Precautions, just in case." She explained at his question.
Finally the two of them made it to the right door. Punching in the correct combination Claire hit the enter button and the red light above the handle turned green. Pulling the door open she stepped inside.
"Cuvier! (Cu-vi-ey) Come on out!" Claire called into the dark damp room. The smell and sound of running water filled the room and water coated every surface. A dark shape came charging out of the corner.
"Momma!" Came the little girl's cry as she leaped through the air and tackled Claire to the ground.
Laughing at the girl's excitement Claire sat up and embraced the shark child. "You've been behaving for me, right?" Cuvier nodded enthusiastically then launched into a tale of her exploits. After several minutes of rapid fire sentences the shark girl fixed her attention on Ethan.
"Momma, who is he?" She asked a little suspiciously.
"This is Ethan. He's a friend of mine." She looked at Ethan. "Go on, say Hi to her."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Alrighty. Then let's go." Cynthia said and led the way back across campus. As they neared the boy's dorms her mood grew darker. She really didn't want to go back inside. As they walked she pointed out other buildings and notable staff they passed. Finally they stood before the boy's dorms.
"So, here they are." She paused, it was a tour guide's duty to show their charge around so they felt comfortable. But after what had happened earlier that day... "I could show you inside... If you wanted."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fractal Academy   Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 3:02 pm

OOT: No problem, good to have you back.

Ethan jumped back a little when he saw Cuvier.
"Whoa! Sh-shark!"
Even he heard that Claire was her mother...somehow, his face was still pale and he approached her very slowly and cautiously.
"Come on...this isn't the time to tell her that I'm afraid of sharks! It's time to man up and accept Cuvier just like she is, that's the right thing to do! No matter how terrifying it might be..."
He was clearly sweating at this point, but he still managed to reach his hand out for a handshake with a weak smile on his face.
"Um...h-hello there, Cuvier. It's n-n-nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fractal Academy   Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:15 pm

Claire watched Ethan's face, He doesn't like her... Maybe bringing him here on his first day had been a miscalculation.
"PAPA?" Cuvier shouted questioningly and launched herself at Ethan. Despite her size she was heavier than she looked and easily managed to pull Ethan to the floor. Making contented noises, Cuvier began to nibble on Ethan's arm. The sharp teeth couldn't penetrate the protective suit but they pressed against his skin like a dozen sharp nails; sharp enough to be felt as just painful, but not enough to cause alarm.
"I'm sorry." Claire said giggling a little. "She likes to greet new people this way."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fractal Academy   Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:24 am

Ethan let out a yelp as he fell to the floor. When Cuvier started nibbling on his arm, he looked terrified-- not because he was afraid for his safety, as he could tell that his protective suit was very well made, but more because of being so close to a shark-looking girl that, as far as he could tell, seemed to want to eat him alive. Claire's reassuring words did very little to comfort him. When he finally managed to steady his ragged breathing a little, he looked at Cuvier again and spoke with a trembling voice.
"Um...hey...that kinda hurts. Could you please stop? It...it's scary when you do that."
He let out a whimper, desperately hoping that his small, quiet voice got through to her.
Back to top Go down
Stereoanlage
Stereoanlage

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fractal Academy   Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 7:05 pm

( ooc: hope you don't mind me joining Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 Tumblr10 )

Name: Adelie
Area of study: Artificial Intelligence
Year: 1
picture:

-------------

She stared at the ceiling, sighing as she woke up in an unfamiliar place. It was tough being away from everyone but Adelie had promised herself that she would go to school and turn her life around. It was going to be a difficult task, but there was that one voice in the back of her head that pushed her on to get up and move on with her life. Grabbing her glasses, she stared at the alarm clock on the bedside table feet away from her bed. 3 PM. Had she really slept the whole day away? No matter, it was a free day for her to do as she pleased (which usually meant staying in her room all day).

Sitting up in bed, her stomach grumbled. How long had it been since she last ate? Probably not since she got to the school 2 days ago. Jet lag seemed to make the hunger go away so just as she was getting up and ready, it immediately hit her. Hoping that there would be something to eat in the dorms that didn't require her to leave the building, Adelie slipped on a pair of slippers and wandered past a mirror, catching her reflection in her peripheral vision. She looked like a mess, eyeliner smeared across her face, hair a huge tangled mess… she sighed and decided to forego the meal until after she had a shower.

After rummaging around her still unpacked bags, she finally managed to find some clothes and her shower stuff. She was running low and had to get to the store soon to get more. Making a mental note for what she had to buy still, she hummed to herself and went to take a shower. Fifteen minutes later and shivering, Adelie sat on her bed, looking at the tall box in the far back corner of her room. A going away gift that she couldn't bring herself to open just yet. It was a bittersweet reminder of her last day back at home. Shaking her head, she got up to finish getting dressed and pulled her hair back. Grabbing her keys, she walked into the hallway.  

As Adelie was locking the door to her room, she heard a yelp. Startled, she stared off in the general direction of the noise and debated on whether or not to go see if something was wrong.

Last edited by Stereoanlage on Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rei-ayanamies.tumblr.com
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fractal Academy   Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:33 am

OOC: Sorry it took me so long to join Lully.

Name: Sam
Area of Study: Robotics
Year: 1

OOC: As usual I'll post once I figure out what it is I want to do in this RP. Just wanted to get my character up first.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fractal Academy   Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 11:23 am

OOT: No issue Amber. Welcome to the slow thread.

"Okay, Cuvier, that's enough. We don't want to scare Papa off." Claire said with a wink at Ethan.
"Okay, Mama." Cuvier said disappointedly. She climbed off of Ethan and stood looking at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fractal Academy   Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:08 pm

OOT: Sweet! Two new roleplayers in the same day. Welcome to the RP, Amber and Heizen. I'll make a new character to meet up with your character, Amber, since you joined up first. Hey...I can only do so much at once, you know? I'm sure you'll find something to do, Heizen. :p

Name: Demitri Derkesthai
Area of Study: Draconology -- The study of dragons and draconic lore and myths. (OOT: Yes, that is the real name and yes, it is really a thing.)
Year: 2
Character Pic:

It must have looked very amusing, the way that Demitri and another male student were looking at the same thing-- a small but growing fire that came about from one of Demitri's experiments-- with very different reactions. Demitri seemed interested, maybe even fascinated by the fire, looking closely at it while jotting down some notes on his notepad. The other student, a recent acquaintance Demitri's named Jason, seemed to be in a little bit of a panic. The scream that came out of his mouth was not exactly what you would call the epitome of manliness. Demitri calmly turned to Jason with an inquisitive look.
"Is something wrong?"

"Is something wrong?! Did you see the fireball that thing made?!"

"Of course I did. That was the entire point of this experiment, after all. But I must say, it did go even better than I would have imagined."

Jason briefly gave him a look that had "are you serious?" written all over it. He soon turned his attention back to the fire, still in a panic.
"Well, are you gonna do something about this?!"

With a shrug, Demitri picked up a nearby fire extinguisher and quickly put out the fire. He then turned back to Jason with a nonchalant look on his face.
"There we go, all taken care of. I need to make some adjustments before I try it again, but I think you've got the basic idea of what I do here, right?"

Jason stared blankly at him; he wasn't even sure how to respond to that.
"You know, I heard that nothing ever phases you but...wow. I'm...just gonna go. This kind of experiment is a little too intense for me."
He happened to be passing by while Demitri was conducting his experiments and asked to sit in for a while to see what kind of experiments they were. His curiosity came from the rather...odd field of study that Demitri was known for: Draconology. With his curiosity more than satisfied, he turned around to leave. On his way out, he passed by another student-- a girl, no less-- and stopped in his tracks, an embarrassed look on his face.
"You...you probably heard that a minute ago, didn't you?"
He sighed deeply and motioned to the building behind him.
"Ask Demitri...he's in room 5, door's open. Dude's gotta be crazy, I swear..."
He walked off, grumbling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fractal Academy   Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:56 pm

Dungeon Master wrote:

Character Pic:

OOC: Dear lord God that might be the prettiest anime male I've seen.

The sound of a drill could be heard coming from Sams room. Sam was working hard on something he thought up one night; a robotic hand. Not just any robotic hand though: one with voice activated laser. Not one of those toys that one would use for there cat either, the kind that's hot enough to burn through sheet metal. He stayed up the past three days working on it with no sleep, only stopping to eat and take a smoke break. Finally stopping, Sam sighed and looked at it. "Yes finally!" He exclaimed taking it all in. It wasn't anything special, just an arm with a small laser on it. He plugged it in and tested out the controls on the remote one last time and when it was to his satisfaction he was gonna test out the voice command. "Alrighty then. Turn on... now." As soon as the words left his mouth, the powerful laser turned on and proceeded to burn a hole straight through the wall. "Oh shit! Turn off! Turn off!" Panicing, Sam rushed over to the outlet and ripped the plug for the outlet, turning the laser off. It was too late though, there was a hole clear through to the other side of the room. The range wasn't that far at least. Rubbing his temples, Sam figured now would be a good time for a smoke break. Grabbing his lighter, Sam headed out of his room, cursing under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fractal Academy   Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 3:00 pm

OOT: Dude...do you have any idea how hard it is to find anime males who AREN'T pretty? Also, sorry I forgot to reply to you in the last post, Lully.

Ethan had a sad look on his face.
"Hey, I'm sorry...I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or anything. It's just that...uh..."
He shifted uncomfortably.
"I mean...the thing is..."
Then he let out a heavy sigh, resigned to admitting what he was thinking.
"I'm...afraid of sharks. You see? It's not your fault or anything."
He laughed nervously.
"But I-I'm sure I'll get over it after a while, okay? So, um...don't be sad, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fractal Academy   Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 3:12 pm

"Okay." Cuvier said disheartenedly.
"It's alright, Cuvi." Claire said patting her on the head. Kneeling down in front of the girl she looked into her eyes. "I'm sorry we've only been here for a little while, but I need to show Ethan around a bit more. I promise we'll come back to visit you soon though. Okay?"
"Okay." Cuvier said happily. "Bye Mama, bye Papa!" She said waving and then vanished back into the dark part of the room. The sound of splashing could be heard.
Claire led Ethan out of the special dorms.
"So, what do you think?" Claire asked him with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Stereoanlage
Stereoanlage

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fractal Academy   Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 5:05 pm

On his way out, he passed by another student-- a girl, no less-- and stopped in his tracks, an embarrassed look on his face.
"You...you probably heard that a minute ago, didn't you?"
He sighed deeply and motioned to the building behind him.
"Ask Demitri...he's in room 5, door's open. Dude's gotta be crazy, I swear..."
He walked off, grumbling to himself.
------
Before she could even respond back to the stranger directing her towards the sound of the commotion, he was already halfway down the hallway in the opposite direction.

"So I guess I'm going to room five..." She shrugged and quickly made her way to the room. The commotion was louder in person than she expected it to be. Nervous about interrupting something she shouldn't be messing with, Adelie hovered in the doorway and lightly tapped on the door. It was just a matter of seconds until the smell of something burning hit her like a wall. She could feel the smoke creeping into her lungs and trying to get her to cough. Only being able to keep it suppressed for so long, her lungs gave in and forcefully pushed the smoke out. She covered her mouth in attempts to muffle to noise, but failed. Adelie was answered with someone turning around to stare at her.

After a few seconds of having her fit of coughing, she looked back at the stranger searching for something to say. She only ended up being able to squeak out in a thick Russian accent, "Are you Demitri? I was told you would be here." Not waiting for a reply, she immediately began to feel like she had to explain herself, "I'm unsure of what happened here... but I heard someone yelling. I thought someone might be hurt. You okay?" Feeling weak from a mixture of the coughing fit and hunger, Adelie leaned against the door frame, silently watching the stranger.

Last edited by Stereoanlage on Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fractal Academy   Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:25 am

Sam shut the doors to the dorm and walked around outside. He wasn't much of a fan when it came to the outdoors, but a little fresh air was good once in a while. He walked around for a while until he found a good place to sit down. Lighting his cigarette, Sam took a seat on the bench and tried to relax, thinking of how to fix that hole in the dorm.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fractal Academy   Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:52 pm

Demitri looked back at the stranger who had just walked in with a casual smile-- although it was difficult to see through his mask.
"Oh yes, I'm quite alright, but I do appreciate your concern. You, on the other hand, might want to put this on."
He walked up to the girl and handed her a gas mask.
"The last person who was in here insisted that he didn't need it. You probably saw him storming down the hall a moment ago."
He then went back to putting out the last few embers of the fire and airing out the room.
"I'm still not sure why he was so surprised. I told him that we were going to be working with some volatile chemicals, but he still turned pale and screamed like a banshee when I tested the first formula. Hmm."
He shrugged and put the fire extinguisher away, then he turned back to the girl.
"I'm sorry that you came all the way out here for a false alarm. As you've already guessed, my name is Demitri; may I ask what your name is?"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fractal Academy   Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 8:08 pm

OOT: Papa, you forgotted to reply to me again >.< Am I that boring :,(

Claire poked Ethan in the side. "You seem lost in thought. Anything particular you're thinking about?"

-------------------------------------
OOT: Veswolf, if you ever see this, I've had my character drop yours off at the boys' dorm. Sorry for abandoning you like that, we can pick up when you pop back in.

Cynthia wandered the campus as the sky started to darken. I wonder where Claire has gotten off to. She wondered, thinking of the new student they'd met earlier.
"Probably off showing him Cuvier." Cynthia smiled to herself. Claire loved bringing people to meet her little girl.
She stopped walking when the smell hit her. The male student sat on a bench, the cigarette smoke wafting simply into the air from the burning end of the cigarette.
"Hey." She said simply in greeting to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fractal Academy   Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 6:56 am

OOT: Crap, I can't believe I missed that again. It's not because you're boring or anything, it's just been one of those weeks. My brain does weird things when I'm tired. Sorry about that.

Ethan was startled when Claire poked him to get his attention. He smiled and let out a slightly embarrassed chuckle.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I got a little lost in my own thoughts there. Actually, I was just thinking about Cuvier. She seems really nice, I'm glad I got to meet her even if it was a little...scary at first."
His expression dimmed a little.
"I just wish I wasn't so nervous around her. But I'm sure it'll get better over time, I just have to keep telling myself that she's a human girl and not just a shark..."
His voice started to trail off.
"A human girl with big, sharp teeth and the instincts of a predator who can smell blood and fear-- no, stop that!"
He gave his face a quick slap that helped bring him back to his senses. He then gave Claire an apologetic look.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to freak out like that. I'll get over this, I promise! I just need to spend some more time with her, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fractal Academy   Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:33 am

Sam at looked up at the voice. "Hey." he replied, going back to his cigarette. He was trying to think of a way to cover up the small hole in the wall. Taking a long drag from his cigarette, he saw that the girl was still standing there. "Um... Can I help you with something?" He asked, trying not to sound rude.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fractal Academy   Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:09 pm

"That's good to hear. Sharks do grow faster than humans. When she gets older, she might," Claire shot both arms up and lunged at Ethan, "Try to gobble you up!" She cried then began to laugh.
"I shouldn't be teasing you like this." She said between fits of giggling. "It isn't very nice."
Wiping the tears from her eyes she asked, "So you build robots, right? You make anything interesting yet? Do you have implants?"

----------------------------------------

"Not really. Just kind of wandering until the cafeteria opens up for dinner." Cynthia said. "I haven't seen you around before. Are you new this year?"
Back to top Go down
Stereoanlage
Stereoanlage

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fractal Academy   Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 6:27 pm

"I'm sorry that you came all the way out here for a false alarm. As you've already guessed, my name is Demitri; may I ask what your name is?"
------
Propping herself up on the doorframe, she stared at the face mask being held out to her. Hesitantly reaching out, she answered Demitri's question. "Adelie, my name is Adelie." Deciding not to prolong the absence of a much needed mask, she finally took it and put it on. Welcomed with an overpowering smell of plastic, she made a disgusted facial expression.  "Oh, yeah. I did run into him. He was the one who told me where you'd be."

"So what exactly were you trying to do here?" She remembered a mention of volitile chemicals but couldn't quite figure out what exactly was being tested. Trying to look over his shoulder, she didn't see much of anything. Just charred remains of something or other. A few embers were still hot and smoldering. Mishaps like these are what prompted her to study artificial intelligence. It wasn't a particularly dangerous field, but it still had hiccups.

Feeling like she was imposing and staring off into nothing, Adelie decided to try to help out Demitri. "Is there anything I could help out with? I feel awful just standing here staring at stuff burning behind you..." her voice trailed off. Burning. Burning... the embers had caught something on fire. "Demitri... something caught on fire." Whatever was burning gave off an awful smell and started to mix with the plastic smell of the gas mask she had on. Already light headed from the lack of food and coughing fit she had a few minutes ago, Adelie could feel her body get lighter and lighter. Desperately she clung to the doorway, knuckles turning white from how strong her grip was. But, it wasn't long until her hands protested and started to slip. Within those few seconds, Adelie had started to black out. She was out before she hit the floor.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fractal Academy   Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 4:12 am

"Yeah it's my first year, though I've been here for a couple days just working on some stuff." Sam said scratching the back of his head. "I'm studying robotics so I just wanted to make sure I remember what I'm doing." Finishing his cigarette, Sam put it out and flicked it elsewhere before getting up. "Name's Sam." He said, extending his hand out to her.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Fractal Academy   Anti-Fractal Academy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anti-Fractal Academy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Roleplaying :: Fantasy / Realistic-