HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:34 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 40 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 2:40 pm

A demon, small and purple, called out "THE FINAL BATTLE OF THE ARENA TOURNAMENT IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!" drawing their attention.
By the time the group looked back, Maraud had vanished.
"Well..." Jokan sighed. "Time to finish this, isn't it? Hopefully..."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:20 pm

Sauriel turned to Semira, trying to get her attention.
"We'll have to worry about that later! I can't say I trust that vampire completely...but I don't think he would do something harmful to us in this stage of his plan. For now, we have to focus on the battle in front of us."
He then called out to the rest of the group.
"Battle positions, now! Be ready for anything."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 5:11 pm

The arena was jampacked, and at a large podium in the center, with front row seats of the battle, sat Moloch with Maraud and Ra-Vage on either side, flanking the larger demon. Ra-Vage looked quite happy and content, Maraud by contrast looking impassive, clearly making an effort to mask his emotions. On the other side of the sandy battleground, the hulking figure of Jroensbane was stomping towards them, easily almost three times larger than Sauriel and would have been capable of putting his foot clean through the bed.
Moloch stood up.
"LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!"
Jroensbane laughed and beckoned mockingly to them. "COME ON," he roared, "AT LEAST DIE LOUDLY FOR THE CROWD!!"

Jokan and Cryth both looked at each other.
"Far too confident."
"Which means he has a reason to be."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 40 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 4:52 am

Victoria had stood up without having any fear in her eyes, instead the lust to feed. Her eyes went completely black and she licked her fangs. Maraud had told her she was allowed to feed and feed she will. Before Jroensbane could even blink Victoria had vanished and appeared on his shoulder digging her nails into him as she clung on, she leaned down and bit right into his neck

Nadia looked up at Jroensbane
"That's who we are fighting?"

"Seems so"
her mother replied while preparing her staff
"Give him all you got, my daughter"

Nadia eyes started to low just as her mother did when she was getting ready to attack and she shot out two rather large fireballs at the opponent
"I'm not exactly sure if my attacks will be enough"
she had a trick up her sleeve but wanted to wait until the last minute
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 40 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 10:47 am

Seeing the fireballs coming from Nadia, Sauriel had a smile on his face that showed a hint of pride.
"Hmm. She certainly does have potential."
Whispering this under his breath, he turned back to the champion. Not wasting any time to follow up on Nadia and the vampire girl's attack, he charged forward while preparing a spell. When he was still some distance away, he suddenly leaped into the air and focused his energy into his left hand. A powerful sphere of light formed, which he fired directly at the champion.
"Now, to keep the distance between us..."
Light continued to swirl around him and began to take on his own shape. Four of his signature light clones appeared and immediately charged at the champion. Meanwhile, Sauriel himself kept his distance and began to gather energy for another spell.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 40 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:38 pm

Newi laughed at what Tybalt had said. "They aren't machines and I didn't create them. I've only modified them. They wanted somewhere to go so they could remain together. This is what the agreed to when their deal was made." She stared at the two trembling beings. "They'll be back to normal soon enough."
Turning her gaze to Decoda, she thought for a few moments. "How many sins have you accumulated since you left heaven?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 40 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:55 pm

With a straight face, Decoda replied: "One." She lowered her gaze slightly. "We had a half demon with us for a time, and she told me something that worries me...and now I need to find some answers." She raised her gaze back towards Newi...her eyes now both pure white. "She said I was also half demon."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 4:19 pm

Victoria's fangs had barely penetrated the thick leathery skin. He contemptuously tugged her off his back and sent her thudding across the sand. He looked up, just in time to see the fireballs slam into him, the erupting twin infernos consuming him completely - only to have them fade and he look not only unharmed, but actually amused. His gaze flickered up and he caught the orb of light in his hand. Despite the acrid smell of burning flesh, he tossed the attack aside. He looked up at the attacking magical clones, and his lips curled in a smile. When the clones made contact, they dissipated just like the demon that had tried to catch him off guard had done. Once the last one had vanished, he showed them his hand - it was sooty from the holy energies. He brushed it on his only item of clothing, the loincloth he never removed, and he gave a dark chuckle.
"Tell me when you're actually going to FIGHT!" he yelled to them.

"Things seem to be going well," the bed said feebly.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 7:13 am

Tybalt noticed Decoda's eyes and seemed somewhat shocked.
"Just like before...but now it's both of her eyes."
He took a second, trying to think of what to say.
"Decoda, are you...are you feeling alright?"

Sauriel scoffed at the champion.
"Such arrogance..."
He summoned two more light clones to stay nearby and cover him. Then he focused his energy on infusing his sword with holy light. It shined brightly as divine power swirled around it, and as he threw it at the champion it shot forward like a giant golden arrow towards its target.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 10:55 am

He sat at the very back of the crowd, shrouded in a dark cloak, his cold eyes staring at the 'spectacle' unfolding below.
This place was a den of demons and other nefarious creatures of darkness. This would have been an issue for him to deal with any day, but what made it unbearable was the thing attached to his arm. It could feel all the darkness, all the evil, all the sin around him, and it was becoming restless. Every second that went by, it tried to overpower its host's restraint, to loose the power that was burning with it, within him.
Its host remained stubbornly in control however, but its efforts were creating a very strong holy aura that was starting to draw attention of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:49 pm

The demon's eyes narrowed, and it clenched its fists together in one great lump. Then the fleshed hammer came down on the arrow in mid-flight, driving it into the dirt and spraying sand everywhere. When the debris cleared, Jroensbane was running at them, full speed, moving like a wild horse with a molecule more restraint. He would be on the group in twelve seconds.

Two large, grey, extremely fanged demons materialized either side of the stranger by magic.
"Turn out your pockets," the one to the left said, while the other ones bared it's fangs. At full gawp, the mouth was large enough to bite the disturbance in half.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 40 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:34 am

He didn't move, and didn't respond. He knew he wouldn't be stop himself from killing the demons, and as he was now, sat down in a poor position to fight or defend himself, he couldn't risk having the rest of the crowd mob him.
When the demons closed in, which they inevitably would, he wanted be charging to meet them.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 40 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:51 pm

Although he still had an air of confidence, Sauriel fully realized how desperate the situation had just become. This...monster in front of them had deflected attack after attack like it was nothing and now it had finally decided to go on the offense. It charged at them like a raging bull and the pace at which it rushed towards them seemed unnaturally quick for such a large creature. Sauriel knew that it would close the gap between them in a matter of seconds. Every single movement he was about to make could very well mean the difference between life and death.

The first second passes.

Sauriel reaches his right hand towards his sword and commands it to return. The sword, slightly impaled into the sand, shakes loose and flies through the air towards Sauriel. Since the champion is right between Sauriel and his sword, it would hit it along the way. Unfortunately, the champion is moving even faster than the quickly returning sword, so it won't be of much use in this encounter.

The next second passes.

Sauriel sends his two light clones towards the champion as a distraction. However, if the last attack was any indication, they won't slow it down for very long. Sauriel flies backwards, trying to put a little more distance between himself and the champion. But he knows he can't go too far since he still needs to protect everyone else.

The third second passes.

Sauriel focuses his energy into a light spell while the light clones attack. Not an offensive spell this time, he just needs something to stall the champion.

Four more seconds pass by before the spell is ready.

When it is nearly finished, he stretches his right hand towards the champion.
"As powerful as you are, you are still a creature of darkness, after all..."
A bright, blinding light appears from an orb in his outstretched hand, as if the intensity of the sun itself was somehow contained in that orb. It is not an "attack" in the sense that it inflicts no harm to the opponent, but it would certainly blind anyone who looked into it, at least temporarily. Anyone behind Sauriel would be safe (or at the worst a little disoriented), but anyone in front of him--even the demons watching in the stands-- would feel its effects. Those who are further away would probably be able to shut their eyes and put their arms in front of their face to block it out. But anyone who was close-- especially the champion, who was dangerously close and looking right at him-- would see nothing but searing white light and would no doubt be in a great deal of pain. After finishing the spell, Sauriel called out to Semira.
"Semira, now!!"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 40 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:17 pm

"Half demon, huh?" Newi said. She covered her mouth with one hand and thought for a few moments. "I could do a blood test to be one hundred percent positive. Hmm." She turned and prodded Rail and Noise a little.
"You two said you needed some help from me. The Gray don't do favors for free. I could help you out, Miss Fallen. It would get your fellow angels to stop harassing you. Or, I could always go the other way, if you've been feeling more demonic of late. Either way doesn't matter to me. I don't have any stat bonuses to prattle off to you for which choice to make. So it's up to your inquisitive nature."
Looking at Tybalt she grinned. It wasn't too late into Lela's incubation.
"As for you, I'll take some of your DNA. I need it for an experiment of mine. I'll need samples of just about everything." A mischievous grin spread across her face.
"Mo...ther?" A small voice rasped. Newi turned at the sound.
"Ah, Anrianna. So good of you to finally wake up. Fenrir!" The werewolf butler appeared as if out of thin air. "Take Klia and Anrianna to the testing chamber so they can get re-accustomed to themselves."
"Of course, Ma'am." He said with a formal bow. He scooped Noise up from off the table and carried her in his arms as Rail stood up slowly and followed behind him unsteadily.

-------------------------------

Noise slowly opened her eyes to see a ceiling of suspended light fixtures. Sitting up she saw the vast space cut from the very rock around it. Her vision swam as she stood up, threatening to drop her back onto her butt.
The sound of rattling metal and a steady woosh turned her head just in time to dive to the ground to avoid getting knocked over.
"Anna!" She called out in annoyance as her sister dropped from the chain she had been swinging on. It broke apart into cinders of rust and vanished. Rail came over to her laughing. "You idiot!" She punched the angel in the arm. "You almost hit me!"
"You shouldn't be standing in the middle of the training grounds." Rail laughed back.
"Miss Klia, you should get used to the new abilities Mistress Newi has given you."
"Fenrir..." Noise said turning at the voice. The man stepped from the shadows that somehow managed to stay in the light blasted room. Noise almost tackled the old werewolf to the ground, but his body was just as strong as ever.
"It's been a long time."
"It has." She agreed, stepping back.
"Please, use this brief time for training. Then we'll see what the years have taught the two of you."
With a burst of laughter Rail was swinging from the ceiling. Noise remained on the ground staring at her palm. New powers, eh?
Holding her hand out she summoned a rift to open. Instead of the usual distortion of time and space, a hard slightly transparent wall appeared before her.
"Interesting." She mumbled to herself.
The rift ability had been taxing on her mind every time she summoned it. The amount of concentration necessary to keep the natural forces of the universe out of whack had been almost soul crushing when she'd first attempted it. This creating of walls was far less needing. In no time at all she could control the size, angle and shape of the items she was manifesting. Once she was satisfied with her ability she stood by Fenrir watching Rail swing around the room at greater and greater speeds.
"She's going to kill herself with that."
"Angels are rather resilient to broken necks and bones." Fenrir pointed out.
"Yeah, but it's the sobbing that drives everyone else crazy."
They stood in silence for a while. Rail landed at the other side of the room and slowly began walked back.
"I sense others." Noise said absently.
"Aside from the three of us, Mistress Newi and the two you came with, there are a few others using this place as a refuge. However, keep them from your mind. Their presence is no danger to yours or your sister's."
"I see. We're going to fight again?" She asked, guessing the reason for his presence. He nodded.
"It will be fun, as always." His voice began to grate and his grin split his face from ear to ear as his body transformed in its bone breaking, sinew tearing way that turned Noise's stomach. He let rip a cry that was both pain and pleasure as he savored the change. Noise backed away from the gruesome sight and prepared herself.
Rail rushed up next to her sister, a length of chain swinging idly in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:41 pm

For reasons he couldn't explain, the way Newi talked about "taking his samples" sent a shiver down Tybalt's spine. But still, he knew what he needed to do.
"...That's fine, under two conditions."
He looked at Decoda.
"First, you help Decoda in any way you can."
Then he looked back to Newi.
"Also, you'll help us get into contact with the rest of the Gray. If you can do those two things for us, I'll give you whatever samples you need. Does that sound reasonable?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:14 am

Decoda held out her arm towards Newi, so she could take her blood and do whatever test she needed to do to confirm what she had said. She then looked at Tybalt and tilted her head slightly, not realizing that her eyes had turned white. "I feel fine." She responded calmly. "Why do you ask?"

-------

https://tbrp.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=162
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40