HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 9:02 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:25 pm

Occidio completely snapped at that moment, as his eyes went black, as did much of the skin on the left side of his body. He grabbed the chain within him, and dispersed it, standing up a moment later, black shadow seeping off of him. "Can't kill me with the chains I made..........."
Back to top Go down

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:33 pm

Lucifer began to laugh hysterically for a moment, then looked back upon Occidio, "You took away a chain you know.....so much more power....with but one chain taken away.......now, they were gonna leave you to die Occidio, so I say, you return the favor, and accept the deal I'm going to offer to you, since they won't agree to mine.........." He rose up his arm, and as he did, the walls completely shut this area of hell off from the rest of it, "Oh, and you know something I forgot to mention, you see, no one can transport in and out of the last circle, you can't create portal, you can't do anything in regards to teleportation, so unless I decide you can leave, you can't, now, Occidio, would you like to hear my newest offer?" He picked up Caelestis' blade at this time, a true weapon of celestial might, one that could purify and burn away at any demon or half blood, and heal just about any wound.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:35 pm

Occidio took a few steps forward, not seemingly like himself at this time. Rather than tell Lucifer to shove it where the sun doesn't shine, he said, "I'm listening..........." For they really were going to leave him to die. Looking to Mawthough, he shook his head, "and death really isn't something I care about.....I always stay behind to rescue my allies.......but I guess.....you aren't like that......I was testing you........and you did exactly what I thought you'd do........." Looking to Lucifer, he said, "Speak up if you've the words that I need to listen to........."
Back to top Go down

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:50 pm

Lucifer grinned, "Well, I'm about to make you just as good of deal, but with less strings, I'm willing to free your mother, let you, Draklin, and Lamia walk out of hell, and even give you this blade as well.........but......there's a catch.....you have to cut have of the chains around me off........but first.......I want......well....first I'll give you this.........." He tossed the blade into Occidio's open hand, and immediately afterward, it began to heal his wounds fully.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:02 am

Occidio looked upon the new blade, and watched as both Sidewinder and it began to combine into a long, white blade, with heavenly wing-like design. He looked back at Lucifer, his eyes looking death, and his words calm, "What do you want me to do?" He swung the blade around with ease, and as he did, he felt more and more of his true hybrid strength coming back to him.
Back to top Go down

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:00 am

Lucifer grinned, "Kill the woman.......wound Mawthough.....teach him to obey................simple really.............come on Occidio, they mean nothing to you, what about your family, what about those who have stood by you for twelve thousand years, what are these mongrels to one such as you?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:17 am

Occidio stood still, silently contemplating on what to do.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:28 am

He raised an eyebrow, suddenly wary of Occidio.
But at the same time, actually very annoyed.
"It's funny - you test me, and yet you failed mine - I was planning on leaving you for only a while, then coming back and rescuing you when I was certain of everyone's safety. You see only what's in front of your eyes, and now look at yourself. Standing in front of Lucifer, willing to do his bidding. The bidding of the man who is torturing your mother this very second. I won't stop you - I don't think I can. I only hope you can stop yourself."
He folded his arms, waiting for Occidio's decision...
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:44 am

Occidio shrugged, "If it means I can get my mother out of here, I don't care......." He moved at a rate he had never gone before, and from the angle he was at, it appeared that his blade was impaled through Chastity's chest, though in reality, he had created a small, blade sized portal on the front and back of her chest, no wound ever developing. He turns and looks to Mawthough, who couldn't tell that it was a trick and smiled.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:55 am

He transcended rage, went straight through grief and settled in the state of cold lust for revenge in under a second.

His wings sprouted, his feet left the ground, he grabbed Occidio's head and pulled him to the ground. What happened next was too brutal and fast to describe, then Occidio was on his knees, blood pooling around his torso, and Mawthrough, eyes flared and horns fully extended, black armor covering his body, holding him by the throat.

He didn't bother with words, and instead he simply just started slashing at his torso, planning on first tearing Occidio apart, then Lucifer, then the world... then hell... then heaven... then... every...thing... else...
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:26 am

Occidio would have died, had he not been holding the blade he obtained from Lucifer, for it sealed and healed his wounds faster than he could receive them. With his knee, he kicked Mawthough in the chest, then backed away momentarily, his expressioin cold as he moved at the same speed as Mawthough, looking him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:30 am

He simply released a head-butt, the horns digging into Occidio's skull.
One cracked off, he didn't care.
Not any more.

His blade-like fingers arched into claws, and he tore into Occidio, aiming for the limbs, breaking bones, shearing through them, still silent, cold as ice.
When Occidio fell away from his attacks, he simply grabbed, pulled back in close, then continued to rip him apart, not caring if he healed, not caring if he fought back, his movements those of a predator with nothing to lose...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:34 am

chastity stood there now sure what had happened, one minute they were talking the next occidio was in front of her lodging what seemed to be a blade in her chest but she didnt feel anything she was fine. she looked up seeing maw attack occidio
"MAW STOP"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:52 am

Occidio, finding it difficult to move with many of his bones snapped, flips backward, sending his foot into Mawthough's jaw at full force, all the while maintaining his grip over his blade.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:04 am

The sound of her voice made him freeze in place.
In fact, he was so frozen that when Occidio's foot met his jaw, he still didn't move, the force of the strike rippling around his body but not budging him one inch.
"Chastity?"
He threw Occidio back, then whirled to face her.
"You're... you're alright?!"
Back to top Go down

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:12 am

Lucifer, angered by Occidio tricking him, sent a storm of bladed chains toward Mawthough and Chastity, though surprisingly, Occidio jumped in the way, as dozens of chains impaled his body, saving the two from certain death.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:15 am

OOT- I gave Val permission to puppet Occidio because I'll be on and off iradicly today.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:25 am

chastity looked at her chest
"yes im fine im not hurt or anything"
she looked up at lucifer
"tell me are there any alternatives to your deal?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:38 am

He looked up at Occidio and let out a growl at Lucifer, his more raw demon side brought to the fore by the events thus far.
"Lucifer... let him go..."
Back to top Go down

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:28 am

Lucifer smiled, "This is the circle of traitors, he betrayed me.....he dies......" As he sent the blades deeper into Occidio, the half breed was forced to cut the chains, shattering them as he did. "Ten more down Occidio, just about a hundred left....and I'm free............."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:50 am

His instincts still at the fore, he flew up and tried to yank Occidio off the chains, snarling...
Back to top Go down

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:39 am

Lucifer swung a wave of chains into Mawthough before he could reach Occidio, and shot up one behind Chastity, one aimed for her spine.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:51 am

He reacted on instinct yet again, twisting and firing Regret into the chain moving up behind Chastity, destroying it - however, this meant the chains aimed for him sent him tumbling across the chamber, slamming into the wall where he sprawled on the floor...
Back to top Go down

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:06 am

Lucifer swung his arm again, slamming numerous chains down upon Mawthough, and as he did, he sent a spiral chain directly for Chastity, only for Occidio to stand in front of it, even as it drilled through his torso.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:10 am

chastity runs over to maw when he tumbled towards the wall she stopped when she saw the chains near maw she turned to face lucifer
"i will ask again are there any alternatives to your deal?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next