HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:34 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Twin Moons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

-RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 Empty
TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Twin Moons   -RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:54 am

"A story of creation and decline, maybe? You know like those that believe the wold was made by a god then they also have stories saying how it will end",

Rei smiled, quite happy with her assessment.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Twin Moons   -RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:58 am

nydia nodded and stood up making her way towards the door
"thank you for going with me to the festival, you take me every year and i cant thank you enough for it"
she smiled as she stepped through the door looking around she waited for him to follow, she didnt like to go out alone especially in such a large crowd
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Twin Moons   -RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:07 pm

He stepped through after her, and stood close, knowing that she liked him as close as possible.
He resisted the urge to simply push people out of the way, and instead let her lead him.

"You thank me, that is enough, more than enough. I enjoy seeing you happy, Nydia."
He waited for her to start walking, knowing he'd follow wherever she led.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Twin Moons   -RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:32 pm

nydia looked back and smiled
"ready?"
she started walking through the crowd looking at the different tents that were set up for the festival, she always loved seeing all the different games, displays and shows that went on in the festival, she looked back at him
"is there anything you want to see while we are here"
Back to top Go down
Belsfir
Belsfir
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Twin Moons   -RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:56 am

"This would be one whacked up creation story, but the last glass pane was blank, maybe it is to write itself out?" Bel speculated. "And this would seem to be an unlikely place for such a story, I would only imagine such a thing in the palace of Chronos, a demigod who is devoted to studying time alteration, even then I am not too sure"

They proceeded out of the long hall way and into a circular room with a spiral staircase leading up. There were doors around here, yet they were all locked. "This must be the base of the central tower" Bel said. This room was strange, it seemed as if they were being watched but nothing stirred....
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Twin Moons   -RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:15 am

Rei felt a tingle go up her spine. Although she still couldn't feel any life, there was a definite presence around her.

"Did anything used to live here? I mean recently that is... I know the place looks pretty old but, perhaps someone did?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Twin Moons   -RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:00 am

"I personally don't want to see anything - that is, I want to see whatever you want to see," he finished hurriedly, then smiled at her, his eyes shiny.
"Now then, anything in particular YOU want to see, Nydia? If so, let's go..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Twin Moons   -RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:06 pm

nydia looked around and noticed a food stand and pointed
"how about we get something to eat, im rather hungry and im sure you are as well"
she looked at him and smiled
"i wonder if they have anything good to eat"
she started making her way through the crowd but not straying to far from him
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Twin Moons   -RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:53 pm

He sneaked around on the rafters of a stately home, unseen by the guards that patrolled below. He was looking for his target, but would have to drop down when he found it. So, he continued onward, silently seeking his prize.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Twin Moons   -RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:00 am

"I hope they do," he replied, moving in lockstep with her through the crowd.
"I'm a bit peckish myself, so maybe we could share a meal... or I'll pay for yours," he smirked as he followed her to the stand.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Twin Moons   -RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:18 am

nydia smiled
"i would like that, thank you"
she managed to make her way through the crowd and to the food stand which had a large variety of different food, she looked at Asmodeus unable to decide what to eat
"what are you hungry for, why dont you choose for us"
Back to top Go down
Belsfir
Belsfir
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Twin Moons   -RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:25 am

OOT: I want to put more attention in it myself, yet I get soo busy T_T

"Anybody live here recently? No, I kinda doubt anyone would" Bel said. "Lets head up the stairs"

They climbed up the long spiraling stairs, the eerie feeling of being watched did not dissipate. They reached the top, a dark hall reached in front of them. Something was whispering in the darkness, unintelligible but audible. They reached the end of the hallway, the whispering was louder. Poking around in the dark, Bel found an unlit torch scorn on the wall. He used a simple fire spell and lit it, shedding some light in the room.

Upon the floor... was a gruesome sight...
A half skeletal man was laying on the floor leaning against the wall, next to the door at the end of the hall. His garments looked ragged and old, his eyes were sullen and skin broken. Its cheeks were torn open revealing decayed teeth, and its hair was thin and long. It slowly moved its eyes towards them, his lips barely moving, he was whispering. Its eyes were dull and looked through both of them, staying immobile. He raised his voice a little, and spoke, "Possunt videre...". He repeated this over and over.... "Possunt videre... Possunt videre... Possunt videre... Possunt videre... Possunt videre...""
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Twin Moons   -RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:31 am

Rei stepped back, so that she was standing against the wall,

"What the hell is that?"
Back to top Go down
Belsfir
Belsfir
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Twin Moons   -RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:15 am

"Possunt videre... Possunt videre...... Possunt videre......." It spoke slower and more quietly... "Possunt videre........ Possunt videre..........." It stopped and its head stopped over....

Bel was too astonished at the sight to speak.

The thing mumbled. and slowly tilted its head side to side. "h..... hal.... hal.......... Halosis...." It lifted its head, it looked almost like it was grinning. "Halosis.... Halosis... HALOSIS!" It screamed out, lurched forward and grabbed Rei's ankle. It still screamed "Halosis! Halosis! Halosis!" Bel kicked the thing's head, yet it persisted "Halosis!". He gave another kick and it let go and rolled on the floor, and Bel drew his sword and pierced its body. The thing gave a low guttural screech and died.

As it died, the door they were near shifted as if it unlocked and opened itself a little, some light came through the very narrow crack.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Twin Moons   -RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:34 am

Rei fell to the floor kicking until it let go at which point she was panting heavily and could not speak.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Twin Moons   -RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:32 am

Asmodeus studied the food on offer.
The trader grinned at him over a large supply of cooked meats, some still steaming with heat.
A smile crossed his face, and he paid for two chicken drumsticks dipped in honey.
He passed one to her, smiling...
"Thought you might like this."
Back to top Go down
Belsfir
Belsfir
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Twin Moons   -RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:11 am

OOT: Hmm gotta think of a way to link all the characters together

The doors suddenly flew open with a gust of wind, revealing the wreckage of the central tower's uppermost room. Books were torn and scattered, with their pages fluttering about inside. Broken glass was spread everywhere, and the occasional dried out blood stain. The strange flying light orbs were present in this room, staying as high up as they can. A large mirror with a thick frame with runes carved in it sat in the middle of the room pointing towards a window facing the city.

"Its quite a mess in here" Bel said. He stepped over the debris and faced the mirror, "This must of been what was reflecting the light... Strange, I can't see my reflection, yet I can see the tower through it quite fine" He stared in to the mirror for a while, but he quickly backed away when he saw a black figure pass by in the reflection. Bel quickly turned around, but nothing was there, nobody was in the room but them.

After a little looking he picked up a random torn page that was found on the floor. It was damaged from the top but it read: "...anges became very "different" after a certain number of traversing. It is amazing that the parallel alignment is seemingly unaffected, yet both panes are different. Next time, I will see if we can control these changes in some way."
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Twin Moons   -RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:59 am

Rei watched Bel as he back away,

"Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Twin Moons   -RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:08 am

OOT was thinking the same thing myself lol

nydia took the chicken drumstick from him and took a bite of it and smiled
"this is very good thank you"
she took another bite and looked around
"i wonder what all they have planned this year, last year was very nice and i really enjoyed it, didnt you?"
she looked up at Asmodeus
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Twin Moons   -RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:17 pm

Asmodeus did his patented get-all-the-meat-off-the-bone-in-one-bite, and tossed the bone to a nearby dog, that ran off with it wagging it's tail happily.

"Last year was competent enough - I mean, it was good, don't get me wrong, but there wasn't any -"

Then he suddenly, smoothly, without changing a beat, took Nydia's hand and led her out of the main crowds, down a side alley.

"Nydia, keep eating that drumstick like nothing is wrong and don't. Look. Behind you."
Back to top Go down
Belsfir
Belsfir
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Twin Moons   -RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:06 am

Bel looked back at the mirror, "Yes I think there is something terribly wrong" He spoke as he saw a shadow emerge from the mirror and onto the stone tile floor, it was large and had four arms. The mirror itself was rippling on the surface, and heavy footsteps can be heard coming from it.

"What the hell! Run!" Bel cried out, scurrying out the door.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Twin Moons   -RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:16 am

nydia looked up at him and gave a slight nod taking another bite of her chicken, she spoke in a low tone
"is there something wrong?"
she wanted to look behind her but refrained from doing so and continued eating as she was told to do wondering what was going on
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Twin Moons   -RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:29 am

Rei took a few steps back and tripped. She fell to the ground with a loud thud.

"Ow..."
Back to top Go down
Belsfir
Belsfir
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Twin Moons   -RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:26 am

The mirror grew intensely bright and a strong gust of wind erupted from it, blowing the pages around in the air. The light anomalies flew about in a flurry, racing around in circles. A large armored hand came through the mirror soon followed by a giant humanoid monstrosity, clad in thick armor, it had four arms like the shadow, which now trailed it. The being was hunching over in a crouching like position since the room could not contain its great size. It clasped its hands together and then spread them apart reaching out into the air, while doing so the place expanded twelve-fold its previous size. The being was able to fully stand up now, standing at a fearsome 21 feet tall.

The being wore armor that resembled the steel armor of the hero knights of the far past, yet it looked fairly new and was a few shades darker. Nothing could be seen past the armor, it was clad from head to toe. Its great helmet was the most decorated part of the being, it had a vertical bar cage for the mouth that was quite wide, yet narrow. It also had two broad points off the cheeks, and two horizontal slants for the eyes. Upon the top of the helmet was a strange black inferno of flame. The two massively thick shoulder-pauldrons of the armor were both engraved with a rune, both sets of arms of the being came from these pauldrons. The being had six coils of blacked thorned ropes made of a completely black substance. It carried 3 coils on each side of its waist. The being was a truly tremendous and terrorizing sight.

When the being saw Rei who had tripped in the now giant room, it raised one of its upper arms and a giant battleaxe formed in its hand. It rose the battleaxe high above ready to swing and charged towards her and swung down, but she was pulled out of the way just before the battleaxe made contact. It instead hit the stone tile floor shaking the entire building, and leaving a massive fissure in the ground. Bel, who pulled her out of the way, sprinted to the window while grasping her arm. "The stairs are too large to get down, we got to jump out!" He let go of her arm, turned his back to the window and fell backwards...
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Twin Moons   -RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:52 pm

Rei turned and ran after him, pausing for only a moment at the window and then jumping in a slightly over the top dive before flipping to place her legs below her again.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Twin Moons   -RP- Twin Moons - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Twin Moons

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-