HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:18 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
-RP- Chaos and Order
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:33 am

Trinity looked up at Zalia and smiled
"Thank you"
Speaking of Ty made her remember they were no longer with the group
"We should probably head back im sure they are wondering where we are, would you like some help carrying those"
she pointed to the pile of clothes that Zalia had set down
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:36 am

Zalia smiled, as she grabbed a medium sized 'suitcase' of sorts. She carefully filled it with the clothes she had chosen...and the swim suit, then closed it. She then looked at Trinity. "Is there anything else that catches your eye, before we head back?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:49 am

Trinity looked around then shook her head
"I think im fine with just the dress. I dont like to take a lot with me. I have a tendency to lose things especially when i have to transform"
she looked down at the dress
"Thank you for the dress, i really appreciate it, I promise to take good care of it :
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:22 pm

"I apologize to you Shadow for calling you a pony earlier. So where are you two off too?" Steve asked

"I talk with Filthneck before leave, there no traps in cave. Entrance hidden, but me know where is. Any chance enemies follow us to mountain?" Beelzenef asked as he lead the group the their destination
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:34 pm

Zalia smiled, as she grabbed the 'suitcase'. "Then we shall head back." She said, as she walked out of the closet. "I know a shortcut of sorts." She said. "It will get us back to the others in only a few minutes."

Arisa smiled faintly. "You don't want to know what Shadow thinks of you." She rested her hand on Shadow's head. "I was actually looking for my parents."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:08 pm

Trinity nodded and followed zalia out of the room
"A short cut would be nice, we should get back to the group soon im sure they are waiting for us"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:31 am

Zalia nodded her head, and walked out of the room, and down the stairs...seemingly, leaving the same way they had come into the house. But instead of leaving out of the front door, as they had come in, she walked towards the back of the house and through the kitchen...also empty. She walked to the back door, and left that way. If she didn't have the suit case, she wouldn't have bothered coming back down stairs...she would've went out the window in her room. Once outside, Zalia pointed to the mountain, that the goblins lived under.
"It's a five minute walk from here." Zalia said to Trinity, then headed towards the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:48 am

Trinity looked towards the mountain
"Thats not far at all"
she followed behind Zalia as they walked towards the mountain
"Im glad you know your way around"
she smiled
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:51 am

Zalia chuckled softly. "I know my way around, because I've sneaked out of this estate many, many times." She replied, as she continued to make her way back to the mountain. "Shouldn't be too long now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:06 am

"If i were confined in a place i would sneak out as well"
she smiled as they got closer
"I wonder what the other are doing, I hope they arent worried about us being gone for so long"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:35 am

Vizard and Gizzard, who had quite unsavoury reasons for possessing the ability to tell when women were around, looked over at Trinity and Zalia as they came towards them.
"Why... hello, ladies," Gizzard smiled, slicking back his hair.
"And what," Vizard purred, "are two such gorgeous damsels doing walking around without a muscular man or two to protect you from whatever may abound?"

Tyrcestus smiled at them. "Good, you're back," was all he said out loud. But his eyes met Trinity's for a second too long, and then he looked away hurriedly.
"We should get going. Beelzenef, we're all here, take us through the forest. The sooner we do this, the sooner I don't have to worry about elven archers shooting us."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:13 am

Zalia raised her brow slightly, then looked at Trinity. "I think the two of us could handle whatever attack that may or may not have happened." She looked at Beelzenef and smiled gently. "Where are we going?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:28 am

Trinity smiled at Ty when he looked over at her, her cheeks flushed slightly. but she frowned when he quickly looked away. She let out a low sigh
"Did we miss anything while we were gone, sorry it took so long, but i finally got something to wear now thanks to Zalia"
she fiddled with the fabric of the dress zalia had given her
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:52 am

Beelzenef clamped and arm around Gizzard and whispered "Be nice to Fox-girl Zalia, or me not be nice." before he walked over to Zalia and wrapped an arm around her shoulder and said "Glad you back, this mean girl time over?" and he pulled her in close. He then turned to everyone else and said "We go to mountain where shiny thunder sword be. Me know where tunnel is to get there." Beelzenef said as he pointed to their destination, which wasn't far away.

"Ohh, so where are your parents? How come your trying to find them?" Steve asked
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:19 am

Gizzard rubbed his arm. "Please... I'm always good to the ladies."
He winked at Zalia. "Unless she likes bad boys... then I can be so very bad."

Vizard and Gizzard fell into line either side of Zalia, not knowing much about her.

Hexy took this opportunity to whisper to Sean, "They're quite the pair of lechers, aren't they?"
Tyrcestus found himself walking next to Trinity, and was trying his hardest to not make a comment that would make him sound foolish.
Eventually, he settled for "That's a very beautiful dress... it suits you," before looking away and blushing crimson, kicking himself for sounding like an idiot...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:36 am

Trinity looked up at Ty and blushed
"Do you really think so? I was hoping you would like it"
realizing she said it out loud she quickly looked down at the dress
"The red matches my bow"
she fiddled with the fabric
"Im glad Zalia had something i could fit into. Oh i almost forgot"
she handed him his jacket which she had been carrying this whole time
"Thank you for lending me your jacket"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:56 am

As the the last group of archers where focusing on grouping back up, they saw a odd group meeting up with a couple girls.
"Isn't something a little off about that group?"
the leader looked back.

" the only person that we're focused on is an lightning outsider, preferably one who's been rumored to have in his procession, the sword or storms. that's the group we're after. now we have our orders so come on and don't focus on them."
the leader and the others carried on, but the one who was curious had already drawn and charged an arrow up.

if he is one, than he should be able to sense this. oh the master is going to be happy...

"Glad to have the whole group back. lets get the sword and hope that no one else has found it before us, or is guarding it."
He heard Hexy and grinned a little as he found himself walking next to her.  
"you just figured that out?"
just as he looked towards the side of the forest, he felt someone charging up an energy source or something. as he watched he saw a flash of light come out of the forest, coming at him. his eyes started to glow blue as caught an arrow out from the air in front of him.

"We need to get into the forest quickly. that arrow did not just come from an ordinary archer."  
his hand adsorbed the energy from the arrow and crushed it in half. the added energy caused his eyes to glow deeper.
I swear, if it's more of those assassins...

the leader of the archer group saw all of this.
" YOU IDIOT! I TOLD YOU TO FORGET ABOUT THEM! Now you've pissed off one of Master Zekken's last studdents..."

Zerron saw where the shot came from and he was close by.
at least I don't have to go far... had i feeling that I would run into someone today.
he smiled as he dropped in on the small group of archers. of course not without letting the group he was protecting know where they where with a fire blast.
"So, your after my little friend aren't you? "

the leader, along with the four others where surprised as four drew their swords. the last one drew his bow.
"oh please, carry on with chewing out your subordinate. I can tell that he deserves it and honestly it's kind of funny...  

Sarret was more focused on getting everyone grouped up and informed on the new plan when he heard someone yelling. when he looked over the valley he saw one area in flames and across from it one Lightning ninja who looked really pissed off...

great....
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 11:27 am

Zalia looked at both men. "Sorry guys...but I'm not really available." She said to them, then looked to the mountain. "The sword shouldn't be hard to find then." She said to Beelzenef. "Let's go."

"I'm looking for them, because, the village we lived in was set on fire." Arisa replied. "I got separated from them when the fire started, and," she looked at Shadow; "if Shadow wasn't there, I wouldn't have made it out of the barn."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 11:48 am

Tyrcestus took the jacket, and slipped it on. It smelt like her now.
For some reason, that made him smile.
"I hope it kept you warm."
He looked over at Zalia while Vizard and Gizzard were half-being friendly, half-making the moves on her.
Then he looked back at Trinity.
"Tell me something. Why did you go running off like you did before the fight?"
At which point he heard Sean, and instinctively took point again.
"Don't split up. Get into the forest. Sean, what are we dealing with here? Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:15 pm

"we're dealing with a assassin, I had to deal with one who attacked me back in port..."
then he saw the flames from the edge of the forest.
so there's more...
"and their becoming a pain. most likely a group of exiled element ninjas wanting my masters sword..."
he drew his sword and drew  his dagger underhanded as he looked towards the flames.

Control yourself, and let them destroy each other. you have other things to do...
he turned and ran towards Ty.
"we need to run, and fast. And be on guard and ready too no telling whats in that forest. Trust me, we stand a better chance in the forest than out here."

Zerron laughed silently as he burned the arrow that was in his hand.
"I figured that you would have been the first to attack, not the last."
he walked up to the lone archer as the forest burned around them.
now what to do with you? you look like you've shook your teeth to pieces and to scared to put up a fight. might not even be able to walk back to others. I'll just let you live since killing a wimp isn't my thing."
He jumped into the burning trees and went off to see who else where there.

Sarret watched the group run into the forest. he also saw the area of fire turn into a wildfire from fighting. "how the hell did this happen?!?
he got back to the archers rather quickly.
" everyone, the plans changed. they're in the forest now. and if Zerrox asks about why his archers didn't make it, make something up."  I. Am. NOT taking the fall for this...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:01 pm

"It did thank you"
She blushed when Ty asked her why she ran off
"Cause of what Hexy told you"
she looked up at him
"I didn't know how you would react and..I was afraid"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 2:52 am

As one, the group bolted towards the forest, Vizard and Gizzard automatically taking position either side of Zalia, Hexy practically gluing herself to Sean's side, Clun covering Beelzenef, and Tyrcestus found himself holding Trinity's hand as they made for the trees.
"What do you mean?" he asked her, his mind torn between the danger and her.
Focus, boy, a voice that sounded very much like Mandrate yelled in his mind.
What does she mean, a voice wondered, and the voice sounded a lot like his father.
He looked around the forest as they slipped between the trees, waiting for her answer whilst holding her hand.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:55 am

Trinity blushed when he held her hand
"You mean she didnt tell you?"
she looked up at him curious as to what Hexy did tell him. She then glanced back at Hexy hoping to catch her attention for some means of an answer
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:44 am

Hexy met Trinity's gaze, and saw the question written there.
Well, on the one hand, I could mess with her head even more.
On the other hand, Ty would kill me.

She broke eye contact and looked around, looking for assassins.
"Sean... are they the kind of assassins that don't leave bodies intact?" she said curiously, wanting to know more about their assailants.

Vizard stepped grandly in front of Zalia.
"Don't worry, fair maiden! I will protect-"
Gizzard pushed him out of the way and took his place.
"No, I will protect you, beauteous damsel-"
The pair started fighting.
"I'll protect her!"
"No, I'll protect her!"
"You couldn't protect your way out of a paper bag!"
"YOU CHEEKY RUFFIAN!!"

Tyrcestus could see no assassins or archers, but he trusted the lightning ninja and maintained his focus.
However, he was now curious as to what Trinity was talking about. "What do you think she told me?" he asked, looking intently at her.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:50 am

Beelzenef shoved Vizard into Gizzard before stepping in front of Zalia as he grabbed his sword and unsheathed it. His eyes looked around before muttering "Do the bloody elves try stop us? Hope they not know our goal."

"So any idea where your parents are? Do you have any other relatives?" Steve asked as he looked at Arisa
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next