HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 4:47 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Piracy of the Gundam Age

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:23 pm

"Nice, must have been low life pirates then. I mean cmon, only 10 grand per head?" Vyse said out loud
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:27 pm

Strife shook his head, but Tali spoke, "Nah, that's a good payout for pirates, often its only about one grand per pirate. Some aren't even worth ten dollars. There are often some clear signs on their ships, signs that they are pirates. Having no logos is one, also......" Tali smelled the air, "Low hygene is another. We've got a shower on our ship, best to go after pirates smelling squeaky clean."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:32 pm

"Haha, makes sense. The shower is on the fritz on my ship, but it has a working bathtub." Vyse said
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:51 pm

Tali shrugged, "Baths are a hazard on ships, that's why we don't use em. With a shower, if you are ever under attack, you can jump out, and get battle ready in moments. Its happened before, to us at least."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:53 pm

"Fortunately i've never had to deal with that, but to each his own I suppose." Vyse said
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:09 pm

Strife took his seven chambered revolver from his side. It was built to damage mobile units from the ground, without being in one. Energy pulsated throughout it. He opened up the chamber, and began to spin it out of boredom, one round in the chamber, then closed it, pointed it at the ground, and heard a click. He repeated this action for several minutes.

Tali took a piece of gum from her pocket, and started to chew on it, "So what kind of unit do you pilot?"
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:14 pm

"An old relic from the last war. It was one of the few mobile suits that survived the decommissioning process that was suggested by the OZ Organization. It may be old, but it's quite dependable. Made a few special modifications myself, including giving it a fresh coat of paint." Vyse said relaxing
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:15 pm

Tali looked up to Strife, "Mine is a new model, with some newer gear, given to me by an old Preventer, Strife's has an old shell, but it has some of the most advanced systems to date. Still doesn't have a shield, but it can withstand a lot of punishment. He named it the Derelict."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:19 pm

"But underneath the shell is a well crafted mobile suit. I guess people get a few laughs seeing a piece of junk in front of them, before it ends up planting a beam sword where the sun don't shine." Vyse said chuckling
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Tali took her rapier from its case, and held it high, "Think your armor could last against a larger version of this blade?" A moment later, the laser edge ignited, a crisp, red light now seen.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:34 pm

"What makes you think your sword will even be able to touch my mobile suit?" Vyse said yawning before saying "Well i'm tired, so I must retire for the night. Have a good night." before standing up and leaving the room. He left out through the front door of the large house and re-entered his ship where he crashed on his bed. Without getting dressed his eyes closed as he hoped the day of the competition would come soon, so he could steal the grand prize.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:58 pm

Tali simply shrugged, walked upstairs to her room, flopped down onto the bed, and fell asleep, while Strife stood outside of her room, his arms crossed, standing watch, in case anyone sought to harm her.
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:20 am

Samuel wondered around the area clearly lost looking for his room when he saw strife guarding a door then walks over to him
"ahh excuse me i cant find my room can you give me a hand?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:13 am

Strife ignored the man, guarding his sister took his priority.
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:59 am

Samuel sighed
"well your the talkative one."
he then reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a coin case brimming with money and tossing it to Silfe before turning to leave
"next time try to be a little more polite might let you make more friends."
he says with a laugh before heading down another hallway trying to find his room
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:12 am

Strife smacked the coins away just as they about to make contact with him. "I'm here to kill pirates.....not talk with them......." He spoke aloud, returning to guarding his sister's room a second later.
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:27 am

Samuel heard Stirfe from down the hall just as he found his room and talks to himself
"charming man probably didn't take the coins oh well maybe ill invite him over for something to drink later on and we can talk this whole pirate business out."
He finishes just as he turns his keys and shuts the door before going to his bed to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:28 am

Strife stood still with his arms crossed, thinking over several dozen fighting strategies for the different types of suits he would have to fight. He himself, wasn't aiming to win, he was aiming to find all the pirates he could, and end their existence.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:40 pm

After a good nights rest Vyse leaves his ship and walks into the mansion where Katherine and the other mobile suit pilots are staying in. He decides to tour the building before walking out the back. He sits on the back patio on whisker furniture and looks into the distance. He can see the wide open area that will be used for the tournament, as well as a few people setting up for the event.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Tali and Strife were already sparring by the time everyone else had woken up, the little sword master swinging her rapier toward her brother, whom was blocking using his revolver, a weapon built to last, with a bladed edge on top of it. The two seemed comfortable with the circumstances of their fight.
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:59 am

Samuel gets up and goes to the courtyard ti watch people sparing and takes a seat next vyse
"So what do you think of those two fighting."
Samuel says to vyse
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:04 am

"You mean Polly Pocket and Captain Charisma over there?" Vyse said jokingly as he pointed to the brother and sister training in the distance
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:20 am

Tali leaned all of her weight to the side, and launched her leg straight into Strife's face, though the response from her brother, was the big lug grabbing her by the collar, and throwing her backward. It was now, that she went charging in again, stabbing at his waist. Strife grabbed her blade, and threw her back again, then held out his hand, as an invitation for more, which she accepted, this time, slowly approaching him.
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:26 am

Samuel chcukled
"havent met polly pocket but did meet captain charisma seems he does't like pirates wonder why not."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:31 am

"Well Polly Pocket's real name is Tali, and she reminds me of this charming girl on Pandora named Tiny Tina." Vyse said chuckling a little before saying "And his name is Strife, and he is quite the charmer." before he stopped to snort a few laughs. After he recovered he said "I don't believe we've met, my name is Joey Wheeler."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Piracy of the Gundam Age

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-