HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 11:05 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:41 pm

Genesis shrugged, "My plan was to meet someone else who wished to break the cycle that consumes this planet, plain and simple. I'm still willing to offer aid, since alone, even I cannot defeat my fellow entities, not all of them at least."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:08 pm

lilith turned and looked at the class and smirked
"hello class my name is lilith, its a pleasure to meet you"
she gave a slight curtsey bowing her head slightly, as she did this her eyes glowed but the students couldnt see it. a hand reached out of no where and grabbed a student by the arm then vanished. lilith then looked up at the class
"ill be here assisting the teacher as much as i can"

chastity sat up quickly
"what do you mean your aware, you might not make it through our next adventure?"
she looked at him with concern
"dont talk like that, we will get through it together, i WONT allow my father to hurt you"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:28 pm

Shrike spoke aloud, "Now students, open your books, and begin to ready quietly, for today, we're studying on demons. A fun subject, one that Lilith knows quite a bit about, eh?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:13 pm

His expression stayed the same.
'I have no interest in this cycle. The only reason that you would want such a thing to happen, is if you gained something in return. Power, unchecked by the other Entities perhaps?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:13 am

lilith smiled
"oh yes very much so"
several more hand reached out and grabbed multiple students then vanished
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:37 am

Genesis began to walk forward, "Perhaps, its a simple wish, but yes, that may indeed be what I'm seeking. When push comes to shove, I can actually kill the entities, and take their cores, in return, you would receive much of their power. Not a bad deal, considering I know a great deal about my brethren, yet they know very little about me."

Shrike continued to read out the physiological details on demons, before finally saying aloud, "And demons, one of their best traits, is adaptability, and their uncanny will to survive, and to hide their true forms." He looked to Lilith as he said this, seeing as the students were already freaked out a bit.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:10 am

His eyes narrowed. 'Do you believe that proposition appeals to me? It would be far simpler to absorb your power separately, rather than let a creature like you take it for yourself. The answer is no.'
He turned away, and began walking away 'Lucky for you, you are not first on my list. Use the reprieve I offer you to prepare for when the time comes.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:24 am

lilith was watching the class and doing all she could to contain from laughing as the students reaction to the hands grabbing them. when shirke look up at her she looked over at him and nodded
"that is very true"
she smiled
"would you like me to show them and example of a demons true form?"
the present look she had was of a common girl in a school uniform
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:30 am

Genesis merely grinned, "I could simply kill their hosts, and render your plan useless for the time being. Your plan will be set back between twenty to sixty years. You don't know how to draw out Omega either. Dageroth has her resting, and can keep her that way. I have the means to draw her out, you do not. If you save going after me for last, your plan will never succeed, so have fun." With these words, he faded away from the realm using a shadow technique, and arrived back into Grey right as the boy was sent flying across the room.

Shrike nodded, "Yes Lilith, please show them."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:27 am

Mawthrough couldn't resist a chuckle.
"You are so beautifully naive." He kissed her on the head.
"I'm not going to be fighting your father with you. I plan on keeping the entire army he has at his disposal busy, in order so you can actually even HAVE a fight. In doing so, we're playing the odds rather badly. If you win quickly, I live. If you win slowly, or he wins, I die."
He shivered a little.
"One out of three says I live, give or take a miracle. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:16 am

Kaiden continued onwards. 'Such a simple creature. There is more than one way to absorb this Omega. And the others will not be a challenge.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:58 am

lilith smiled and gave a slight nod.
"very well then"
she looked at the class and smirked. her eyes started glowing red, the room started to get dark as a cloud of darkness surrounded her forming into a giant snarling shadow creature, it moved towards the students with its mouth open and let out a loud growl, its raised its claw and swung at the students but as it was about to strike the beast vanished and sitting on a black chair, where the shadow creature had been standing was lilith in her true form laughing maniacally

chastity shook her head
"i dot have to fight him"
she hugged him tightly
"i dont want to lose you, and i dont think im powerful enough to go up against my father"
she looked up at him
"if im not powerful enough then.. i might lose you"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:01 am

"The only place I could consider him to move is the populated city where faces are drown out. When he left I was already down and out. Rein was too busy nursing me back to health to notice him. And some other person was there he just wanted money, as a typical assassin would want. Atypicality is a rarity. Never just kill to kill. Anyway, His allies are all dead, the blood is probably still there, the bodies may have been cleared out. Would my office be of any assistance for tracking, there is a note I left on my desk that he wrote. It will also have Rein and My sent on it."

Cecil began walking back deeper into town and towards his office, at a really relaxed slow pace only waiting for Darkion's answer. He began focusing on Rein on the adjacent side of Darkion.

"Howis your day going Rein? Wonderful weather is it not?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:35 am

Grey pushed himself up off the floor, wiped the blood from his face, and focused in upon his coldest emotions.

The students flew out of their seats upon seeing the girl's true form, though Shrike seemed very calm at this moment. "Well students, as you can see, appearances are almost always deceiving." He grinned as he spoke these words.

One of the students shouted aloud, "Well you look like a lazy, worthless dumbass!!!"

Upon hearing these words, Shrike stood up from his seat, his eyes went pitch black, "Did you not just hear my words kid. Appearances are almost always deceiving. Remember that waiver you had to sign at the beginning of this class, and the contract of silence?" The student could only nod. As Shrike began to walk forward, his clothes became torn all around his body, while a hood materialized out of nowhere over his head. "My name is Shrike, and I am your teacher. But Shrike is simply the name I chose when given my power, my birth name, is Grimm." While he spoke, a bone-like suit of armor appeared over certain portions of his armor, including his chest, his left arm, his right leg, and 3/4ths of his face. The pole he had in his hands suddenly shifted into a more skeletal weapon, seeping of death and departed souls. "I do not keep this appearance up at all times, because it gives me an element of surprise over all of my opponents, because one touch of my charged scythe can just about kill everything, living or dead."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:38 pm

Mawthrough looked at her.
"You do have to fight him or we'll never know peace. And you WILL beat him. I believe in you."
He held her close and whispered in her ear.
"And you don't want to let me down, do you?"

A gurgled moaning filled the air and Darkion lazily was being carried by a loyal troupe of slavering ghouls.
"Trust me, any hint of blood and he's marked for life. We can find him in a flash, can't we boys?"
A slightly enthusiastic moan resounded throughout the horde and Darkion patted the nearest one affectionately.
"Good boy, Gerald, good boy..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:12 pm

lilith stood up
"actually that shadowy thingy you just saw wasnt my true form. whats you see me as now is my form. that shadow was just for special affects and all, i usually dont do that but i wanted to have a bit of fun"
she chuckled and watched as shirke changed into his true form
"ooo i think you made him mad, best not do that to your teacher"
she looked at his armor
"by the way LOVE the armor it suits you"
she smirked then settled down in her seat made of shadows
"im a shadow demon in case you havent noticed"
she spoke to the class
"i can control shadows and use them at my will, i can turn them into anything i want to"

chastity shook her head
"of course i dont want anything to happen to you"
she nuzzled his chest
" ill fight as hard as i can. ill fight to the death if i have to but i will not let them kill you. i would rather die then not be with you"

rein smiled
"i think its going pretty well so far"
she looked up at the sun
"first i got to kill a man that was following you, then i got to slaughter everyone in the bar"
she stretched
"and i didnt even break a sweat, overall i feel accomplished"

Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:49 pm

Shrike clicked his teeth once, and a moment later, his body reverted back to normal. "I pretty much knew that your form was a bit smaller, the stronger a demon is, the more compact they can make their form. That's why Lamia is a bit dangerous to me. Demons who show a big flashy form are either messing with you, or they are simply compensating. Reapers are naturally small in form, and that is why each of us can usually stand against the largest of demons. Its because reapers were originally born among the demons of hell, and we learned this simple fact. Shadow demons are extremely difficult to kill, however, their strength is inevitably their weakness as well. Same goes for us with the reaper blood. For the rest of class, you students may read and talk amongst yourselves." And with that, he set his weapon down, letting it revert back to a simple rod. Walking past Lilith, he said in a light tone, "That armor of mine is best left below the skin, better for long battles. Besides, I've never been a fan of the Grimm's classical skull look." He sat down and reached into his desk, pulling from it an amulet with a bit of red stone attached to it. The stone was a shard of hell stone, taken from hell itself. Shrike was seemingly a mortal knight, with a bit of reaper blood in him. "Wanna hear how I was placed in line to be the next Grimm?"

Grey clashed continually with Lucia, over and over again, ice and electricity surging together around the room as their weapons met.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:22 pm

lilith laid sideways on her chair
"i was never really fond of armor, its too flashy"
she shrugged
"that and ive never had to use armor"
she noticed the book and leaned in with interest
"sure i could use a good story"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:31 pm

Shrike spoke aloud, "As a child, I touched the hand of death itself, the Grimm Reaper, and did not die, so my soul was sent to hell as a way to test it. For two years, I resided in hell, as a mortal child. And for two years, I survived through all of it. My consolation prize, was this damned little stone, one which a friend I had gotten to known in hell gave to me. Sadly, he didn't make it." He began to chuckle quite a bit, "I don't consider that experience a bad one though. It gave me these scars on my face, and the eyes in my head. And it taught me, you had to be willing to have some peace, before every war. And then, years later, as an adult, I was given a simple stick, didn't know it would turn out to be this weapon I hold close to me. Also didn't know that it would split into three different weapons. Hehehehehe........"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:56 pm

lilith sat back in her seat as he spoke of hell
"ah yes, hell... such a warm place, the soothing sounds of screams or tortured soul. which reminds me i need to make a visit home soon"
a memo book appeared in her hand and she started writing in it, she then closed the book which vanished as the book closed shut
"well it seems you've done alright for yourself then"
she leaned back in her chair
"hell isnt all that bad, but i guess for a human is it, for demons its home"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:19 pm

Shrike spoke aloud, "Everywhere is hell, not just the realm of suffering in which Lucifer resides. Every realm is filled with suffering and pain, my job is simply to decide where their souls go. Though these days I just sit back and let my other reapers do my job, I need to train, cause despite the power of my inner armor, I can't convert my entire body into its full armored form, and its random if I try to. Plus, it seems when I was given my abilities, they became weapon dependent, rather the past Grimms, who could kill with but a touch. They called me blessed, since I guess I'm the first Grimm capable of living a normal life, funny right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:21 am

lilith thought back about what shrike said
"wait...how old were you when you touch the hand of death?"
she thought for a moment
"if your soul was in hell for two years, does that mean your body aimlessly wander around for those two years your soul was in hell? or were you deemed dead and suddenly arose form the dead"
she leaned in
"if it was the second how did you get away with that without freaking people out"
she looked up at the ceiling
"i mean being human things like that tend to freak them out, not that i dont mind, i rather enjoy the screams of others"
she rocked back in forth in her chair
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:25 am

Shrike grinned, "Funny story there actually. I was about eight when I touched the hand of death, and then they stuck my soul in hell. They placed me into the only circle that a mortal knight's soul could survive in, the one place where souls are tortured by the environment, rather than demons, I was sent to the circle of betrayal. I may have actually ended up destroyed, had it not been for a demon matron who watched over me. Anyways, while I was in hell, my body was being modified for my future role to play." Sitting back, Shrike stretched out a bit, before continuing on. "After my two years in hell were up, the current Grimm showed back up and pulled me out. I've got invisible scars that will never vanish due to my experiences in hell, but without them, I'd have ended up as a simple drone, living in a society of titans. Without that demon Minerva, I'd have never survived, and she told me that if there was ever a demon I could trust in, it would be her vassal, Lamia."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:27 pm

"Then you best beat your father quick and get my ass out the fire then, huh?" Mawthrough said sardonically.
He sprawled himself over Chastity's lap, looking up at her with puppy dog eyes.
"Save me my princess, save me," he chuckled. "And while we're at it, nurse, I have a swelling that won't go down, what do you recommend?" he said, perfectly innocently...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:09 pm

chastity tilted her head
"swelling, i know just the thing"
she hopped up quickly. walked over to the fridge and pulled out some ice
"i think this will help with the swelling"
she smirked

"eight years thats pretty young"
she sat back in her seat slightly bored
"so am i done here or do you need me for something else. i gotta go find someone"
she hopped up out of her seat and stretched. a shadow surrounded her and she changed back into her school look. the chair vanished behind her
" now then where did i last leave him...."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next