HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 8:07 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:32 pm

The room she entered was a stark contrast in the hall. It was well lit and cozy, with a small wooden table in the centre of the room, and food preparation facilities in the corner.
A well built man, wearing dark brown trousers and a loose shirt, was in said corner, making sandwiches.
'You don't mine eating meat do you? Because I put ham in all of them. Force of habit I'm afraid.'
Piling the food onto a plate, he moved over and placed it only the middle table.
'Do you want a drink or something? Water? Juice? I think I still have some beer kicking around if you'd prefer that.'
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:41 pm

"It's me." Nijuu said in a calm tone. "I thought you were sleeping. I didn't want to disturb you." She explained, as she closed the door behind her. "I didn't mean to startle you, Grey."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:51 pm

After hearing Nijuu's voice, Grey tossed Midnight to the floor, "Its okay, I'm just used to sleeping alone." With a long sigh, he sat upward, propping himself up against the wall of pillows on the end of his bed. With a slight smile on his face, he said, "But, its nice to wake up and see your face again.......makes my dream pretty much just melt away in the sea of sorrow it brought, makes it wash it away with a wave of relief my dear."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:56 pm

Inferno walked up to Chastity until the pair were nose to nose.
"Go.
To.
Your.
Room.
This instant."
Then, almost shaking with anger.
"Child."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:59 pm

lith watched as he prepared the food
"Meat is fine, i like meat"
she continued watching him
"Anything to drink is fine"
She walked up to the table and sat in a chair  

Chastity looked at him square in the eye
"Or what?"
She stood her ground
"I'm not a child anymore, SO STOP TREATING ME LIKE ONE"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:02 pm

Inferno simply folded his arms.
"That. Is it."
He looked out of the window.
"You are going to sit here, and when the ice cream van comes round, you have to sit here and watch all the other children eat their ice cream and you can't have one."
He looked down at her.
"How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:07 pm

He beamed at her, returned to the corner, and came back with a jug of apple juice.
Still smiling, he said, 'Mind if I just cut to the chase? I know who you are, what you are, and why you're here, Lilith the Shadow Demon.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:10 pm

Chastitys mouth gaped opened, She didn't not expect that from her father. She simply crossed her arms and turned her head
"I don't want any icecream"
She looked back at her father with anger
"I want Mawthrough to have his memory back"
She looked up at him
"I will NOT go to my room, I'm not a child and you cant force me to go"

Lilith nearly fell off her chair in shock
"But how do you know that?"
She thought about her master and what he had said and gulped
'If master finds out I've been discovered..he is gonna kill me"
Lilith sat quietly on the chair thinking of what to do
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:12 pm

Nijuu returned Grey's smile, as she walked towards the bed, handing Grey the bowl. "I hope this helps." She said. "I had a little help...I don't think I'd be able to find my way around this place on my own."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:13 pm

Inferno smiled.
The silly child has fallen right into my trap.
"Ok then Chastity," he said placidly. "If you forget all this Mawthrough nonsense... I'll get you all the ice-cream, chocolate and candy you could eat. Forever..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:16 pm

Chastity shook her head
"Enough of this father, I don't want ice cream, I don't want chocolate, and I don't want any cany."
her eyes started glowing she was now furious
"I want Mawthroughs memory back, now tell me how do i get it back!!"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:18 pm

He reached over the table, and took her hand in his.
'Don't worry, being discovered doesn't mean failure. As far as anyone else is concerned, you're just here to help me and Elsa. And in return...'
He let go of her hand, and took a sandwich to eat. 'In return, I think I can find a way to help you.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:34 pm

She looked up at him wondering how he knew what she was thinking. But she chose not to question it.
"Help you and Elsa?"
she tilted her head
"Help with what?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:23 pm

Ezekiel spoke aloud to himself, "What I wouldn't give.....to be able to speak with my son just as you can speak to your daughter Inferno.....what I wouldn't give........" A tone of sorrow was in his voice.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:17 pm

He chewed on his sandwich for a bit. 'Well, I'm not entirely sure. Elsa could do with a handmaid. And I could...'
He looked like he was in deep thought.
'You could help me with some diplomatic matters, whenever they arise. That reminds me, I haven't introduced myself, have I? My name is Effros Gavaren, the Ruler of this little nation.'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:44 am

Inferno sighed, picked Chastity up over her shoulder in a fireman's carry, and stomped up the stairs towards Chastity's room.
"You can come out when you calm down and not throwing fireballs at me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:13 am

Lilith took a bite of her sandwich looking at him. She chewed the food in her mouth and swallowed "You keep saying Elsa.Who is that?"
She thought for a moment
"Well if it keeps everyone from finding out who I really am then I guess I can help out"

Chastity started squirming and kicking
"PUT ME DOWN FATHER..STOP TREATING ME LIKE A CHILD!!"
She tried to push herself up but failed
"I WILL STOP THROWING FIREBALLS AT YOU WHEN YOU GIVE MAWTHROUGH HIS MEMORY BACK!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:20 am

Mawthrough was still wandering through trees and fields, following Chastity's path, his mind full of thoughts.

Inferno gave Chastity a glare.
"You will behave girl, or else you are going to get spanked! Well, after having been around that dratted incubus, you probably enjoy that sort of thing," he growled, shaking her as he reached the corridor leading to her room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:52 am

Chastity crossed her arms
"Whether I do or don't is none of your business"
She knew that would get under his skin
"If you only knew half the things we did. And there is not a DAMN thing you can do about it"
she squirmed trying to free herself from his grasp again
"If you wont help me ill find someone who will, you cant stop me. I WILL be with him whether you like it or no"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:57 am

'And it is best that people don't find out what you are.'
He poured himself a drink and took a sip. 'People around here are xenophobic. Not out of malice or anything like that, they're just scared of the other peoples of the world.'
Effros put his cup down, still smiling. 'The only way I can describe Elsa is that she's Elsa. Never known anyone like her before or since our first encounter. So should we be off?'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:35 am

Inferno let out an angry snarl, ripped open the door to Chastity's room, and flung her onto her bed.
"When you've calmed down and learned to watch that tongue of yours, then come downstairs and talk to me!" he shouted as he slammed the door shut, locking it too.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:46 am

Ezekiel sighed, "Such childishness......from both of them. Guess that comes from being flame arch angels eh? Lots of power, lots of emotion, little thought behind it." He said aloud.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:50 am

"OH SHUT IT EZEKIEL!!" Inferno yelled downstairs.
"Not helping matters, and don't make me piss you off!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:15 am

"I see"
Lilith finished her sandwich quickly then stood up
"So where are we going exactly?"
she looked over at him
"This Elsa person, how did you come to know her?"

Chastity sat up and blasted a fireball at the door just as it closed
"AS IF YOU WOULD EVEN LISTEN TO ME!!!"
She was raging mad now, but the fireball only scorched the door. Her father had the house completely fireproof considering they wielded fire
"I shouldn't have come back here"
she said quietly to herself as tears fell down her cheek. She got up and walked over to the window and looked out across the garden
"A prisoner of my own home once again"
She closed her eyes and thought of Mawthrough and what he was doing now
"He is probably in a bed full of other women now, having the time of his life"
The thought upset her even more and she shed more tears. She leaned up against the wall and slid down it until she was sitting on the floor. She brought her knees to her chest and hugged them.
"He had probably forgotten about me already"
She looked up at the window, the light cascaded down on her, the tears on her cheeks sparkling in the light
"Well....."
She rested her hear on her knees and looked up at the sky
" at least everyone else is happy now"
She closed her eyes and sobbed until she drifted to sleep

Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 8:27 am

Ezekiel pointed to his head, "Kinda difficult to anger someone who can't get angry brother. Tis a paradox."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next