HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 10:01 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:03 pm

Lucia shook her head, "I'll let my body heal it naturally, the more a knight has to heal, the stronger we get, Grey is the exception, he doesn't have regeneration, so he needs a healer, but not me, anyways, I'm Lucia, just Lucia, not Lucy, call me Lucy, and I'll send you through a wall like my brother." She smiled, "Now lets go get your bed buddy something to eat eh?" She continued to walk down the hall, until they arrived in a massive hall, one filled with the smells of numerous delicious, high quality foods, most organic.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:07 pm

"Right...Lucia." Nijuu nodded her head, as she followed her into the mess hall. The sounds of everyone talking at once was a little overwhelming for Nijuu. The village was never this loud...even with some of the demon attacks. After a few moments, she shook her head. "Grey needs to replenish his energy...but he should also have something high in protein, and fiber." She said...more for herself than for Lucia.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Lucia walked along the salad bar, and began picking off several different types of veggies, including carrot sticks, celery, an avocado, a few slices of onion, and some cut up peppers. She then had one of the cooks slice up all of what she grabbed, and place it into a bowl of salad, "Some apples, and a few oranges wouldn't hurt either....hmm......"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:17 pm

"They are both perfect." Nijuu replied to Lucia. "Will Grey eat tofu?" She asked Lucia.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 6:13 pm

Lucia shook her head, "Says he can't stand it. The food seems so fake. Me, I'll take my burger, and my steak, I need lots of carne to keep up mi fuerte." She said as flexed a little, "I understand why he doesn't eat it though, though it suck not to be able to drink all those sugary energy drinks I enjoy. It used to be funny when he vomitted after drinking them, but as he got older, he'd vomit blood after consuming too much sugar. So I stopped trying to get him to do it. He was always vying for acceptance. But he didn't need to do it, cause we accepted him for whom he was." Her tone went into a sad sort of one upon saying this.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:40 pm

Inferno shot a look at his brother.
"Ezekiel, stay out of this. If I want your help, I'll ask."
He shot a glare back at Chastity.
"You two combined have caused so much destruction and damage that I'm finding it hard not to send you to your room right now. I did it to protect you, to save you, and more importantly, to ensure that you get a good long glimpse at the real Mawthrough. He's a callous asshole, isn't he?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:16 am

The men said nothing as they led Lilith away.
The group walked through the city, drawing looks from the citizens, before reaching their destination. It was a keep. Its walls were cold and unforgiving, loaming over the city in silence. There was no movement on the ramparts, and almost nothing at the door.
They led her to the door, and sent her through, into an equally cold and unforgiving, and empty, main hall.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:32 am

Chastity shook her head
"It's cause he doesn't remember me.  It because YOU took his memory away. The destruction was because YOU wouldn't allow us to be happy. If you could have just left us alone then that wouldn't have happened and you can TRY to send me to my room"
Another fireball appeared in her hand
"I want him back father, GIVE HIM BACK HIS MEMORY!!"
She  blasted the ball towards him
"I WANT MY MAWTHROUGH BACK!!"

Lilith waved at the people as they walked through the city. When they approached the door in awe
'i like this place already'
She thought to herself. When the guards sent her through the empty hall she looked around
"A bit like home...I like it"
she spoke to herself
She continued to walk
"I wonder where I'm supposed to go from here"
She looked around as she walked through the hall
"HELLO!!"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:59 am

Ezekiel watched them argue, and saw a fire in Chastity's eyes, that reminded him of Ezekiel, but he also saw a wrath in Inferno's eyes, that reminded him of a knight, one, who in reaction to the death of a loved one, brought an entire race to near extinction. He did not speak up, for neither would listen, so he simply observed them.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:05 am

One of the side doors to the hall opened.
'Come in, come in!' came a man's voice from the side room. 'I'm just about to fix myself some lunch, if you'd care to join me.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 5:04 am

Lilith looked towards the door that opened and decided to check it out. She approached the door and heard a voice
"Um sure, i can use something to eat"
She walked into the room
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:44 am

Nijuu stared at the plate she held. She had heard from several villagers that the Knight Academy could be brutal on new students...of course they had told her this thinking that she was a knight. After a minute or two, Nijuu looked at Lucia. "He tries so hard, when really it's little effort at all." She said without thinking.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:22 am

Inferno reached out and caught the fireball in his hand, crushing it to embers.
He gave an angry laugh.
"So you're openly admitting you fell in love with a callous asshole? Wow, talk about a wake-up call, child."
He stalked towards her, getting more and more furious by the second.
"Now. Get. IN. YOUR. ROOM!!"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:19 pm

Lucia nodded, "Yeah, but he's mellowed out lately, well, he was mellow, then he went that Coliseum, and.......he just......looked like he went berserk there........." Her fist clenched as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:54 pm

Chastity looked at her father
"No I'm not, I didn't say that"
When he approached her telling her to go to her room. She looked up at him and straightened her shoulders and looked at him directly in his eyes
"No"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:55 pm

Nijuu looked at Lucia with a puzzled expression on her face. "How so?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:21 pm

Lucia sighed, walking back toward Grey's room, "He fought in a controlled manner at first, but then he started to have to fight for his life, and when we fight for our lives, we become savage creatures. Well, the more that happened, the more he fought like that, even against foes he didn't need to kill."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:30 pm

"And this happens frequently?" Nijuu asked with worry upon her tone.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:34 pm

Lucia nodded, "Against strangers and people he hates, yes, against me, or Spike, or people he knows, he tends to hold back that survival instinct, he's got that much control right now."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:40 pm

"I really don't know what to say to that." Nijuu spoke honestly, as she continued to follow Lucia.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:45 pm

Lucia simply strutted down the hall, "Well, I'm just worried about how much longer he can maintain control. He says, he has something in him, controlling him at times, what he hasn't told anyone else, is he's grown so dependent upon it, that if he doesn't have it, it'll kill him, yet the longer he has it, the more it kills him."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:47 pm

"That's even more disheartening." Nijuu spoke, as her expression grew more and more concerned. "I suppose I'll have to do what I can to protect him."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:05 pm

Lucia smiled, "He never seems to let people know that fact, but he told me for some reason. It seems those who possess whatever he does......well...their bodies become dependent upon entities. Whatever the case, we've his meal, and I'm sure he'll be up by the time your back." She handed the bowl to Nijuu, "Good lucky little pup." She spoke aloud as she walked away.

Grey was calmly napping in his room, barely able to move.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:09 pm

Nijuu held the bowl in her hands, starring at the food Lucia and she had picked out for Grey. She looked at Grey's door, and opened the door slowly, not wanting to wake Grey if he had fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:19 pm

Grey's eyes flickered open as he felt his door open. Not knowing whom it was, he reached out, Midnight flying into his hand. He aimed it without having clear vision, "Who's there?" He asked, his tone a fearful one.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next