HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 7:39 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Chaos and Order: Reclamation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:24 am

Order stepped out into the night past the two women, his zweihander glinting in the moonlight.

He stood between the pair and the lycan, his anger still frothing forward.

"I...do not appreciate..BEING INTERRUPTED!"

He lifted his sword up into two hands, which was highly uncharacteristic for Order.

"Do you wish to die, Lycan?"

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:42 am

Celia tugged on Ella cloak when she saw the wolf
"Momma"
She pointed at the wolf.

By the time Ella turned around order was already in between them. She quickly grabbed celia and pulled her close backing against the wall
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:07 pm

He was starving, afraid, the definition of feral.
Marvel charged straight at Order thinking only of the food behind him.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:40 pm

As Leon was making his way through the forest, he started hearing some strange noises.

"What is that?"

He stopped running so that he could listen more closely. What he heard sounded like growling, howling and a man shouting in the distance.

"Whatever it is, I'm guessing it's not good...I'd better move!"

His heart started to race as he ran through the forest as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:16 am

With a flurry of swings and one heavy fist into its mouth, Order had the Lycan pinned, his foot pressed against its throat.
It was in no real danger as Order would not kill it, but he would surely not allow it to continue its rampage.

"That is enough, beast. Calm yourself or die."

Order sent a glare back to the transgendered "person" if you could really call it that.

"This is what happens when you challenge us."

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:14 am

Marvel's limbs instantly went into panic mode and started flailing around.
One of his powerful clawed legs slammed into Order's mouth, a kick that would have decapitated a normal human - had Marvel been at full strength. As it was, it only had enough power to leave a bruise.
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:23 am

Albany scoffed at Order.
"Pfft! That? You think that's supposed to scare me? I could've pinned that wolf down without even flinching!"
He opened his giant book and held it like a newborn baby.
"Let's see...would you allow me some fun with this creature? Torture is one of my hobbies you know."
His face was slowly turning maniacal and he chuckled at his book.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 9:14 am

Leon could hardly believe what he was seeing when he finally arrived on the scene.

"Is that...a real werewolf? I've only ever heard of them in stories..."

He didn't approach it since the tall, imposing man wielding a large sword seemed to have things under control. He preferred to keep his distance, anyhow.

"I think I'll just wait here for a while, they look like they're a little...busy...right now."

Thinking this to himself, he hid behind a nearby tree and watched to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:35 am

Order kept his hold of the beast as it struck him and left a bruise across his cheek.

He looked down towards it, directly into its eyes.

"That's enough. You will not eat these people. Why not join us? We'll keep you well fed."

Order let go of the beast to see of its decision, and see if it could even comprehend him in the first place.

At the same time, he kicked up a rock and launched it towards Albany, striking the book from his hands.

"If you believe that torture is okay, or fun, or whatever you think, then you are not suitable for this cause. Make your decision about what is really important to you, and get back to me. If it turns out pain and suffering is what you want, then leave. You'll get plenty of that in the city."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:26 am

Marvel would have instantly attempted to devour the child, but at that moment the moon slid behind a dark cloud.
With a shriek of pain -

Marvel lay on his back, eyes blinking at the stars.
Free. He was free.
He also became aware of a foul taste in his mouth, and spat out blood.
"Oh no..."
He rolled over and became unpleasantly aware he was surrounded.
He got up instantly, looking terrified.
"Who the hell are all of you?!" he demanded, white as a sheet. Then he looked up at the cloud. It was starting to shift again.
"Knock me out, please!" he begged.
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:59 pm

"H-hey! Whoa!"
Albany caught his book before it launched away. He gave Order a menacing glare.
"I'm quite fine the way I am thank you very much...and a lycanthropic doesn't need pity you know. I mean, listen to him, he's practically asking for a way out."
Albany sighed.
"Alright, alright, I can kill him with one strong shock, and he won't even feel it. Is that okay?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 2:52 pm

"Kill him?!"

Leon blurted this without thinking. He then ran out to where everyone else was, no longer caring about what they would say about his "eavesdropping."

"Wait a minute! We don't have to kill him! We just have to knock him out before the moon comes back out, right?"

He looked at the tall figure with the large sword.

"Can't you just, you know, hit him in the head or something? I know he's a Lycan, but still..."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:25 am

Marvel just straight up punched Albany in the face.
Then he looked at Leon, desperate.
"You. My head. Punch it. Please."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:40 am

Chaos sighed at the stupidity surrounding everyone. All making suggestions none taking action. He slowly walked towards the new lycan member. Once he was on the side of his brother. He willingly did his job for him. Winding back he released a tremendous punch to Marvels jaw. Knocking him out. Grabbing onto his arm he lifted him like a piece of paper and threw him inside the bunker.

"Instead of speaking of knocking someone out, JUST DO IT! You all blather about doing a damn thing. He made a request, He was in pain. He wanted to be knocked out. So do it, without the threat of killing him. You truly are all pathetic."

Hearing what Izabel said to him he turned around ever so slowly smirking in her direction.

"You've the audacity to call me an idiot. For all you know you could be in a trap. In fact I am a cannibal. And you look like a fine meal to feast on." he began to walk towards izabel circling around her. " Maybe eat the heart, Liver, your bones. Leave you a frameless corpse. Besides i only eat the tender parts of the human body. Now, I suggest you hold your tongue before I accidentally bite it off."

Albany was next on his list. After he stopped circling around Izabel he simply walked over and stopped in front of him.

"You're just as annoying as your female version. Only difference is you're easier to look at. Though i support your killing. I am afraid you wont be doing any today. So get over it. Also, if you change to a girl, please avoid using your stupid innocent childish voice. It makes me want to rip your throat out."
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:39 am

Albany held his nose pathetically.
"ARR...MMF...THAT HURT! STOP DOING THAT ALREADY!!"
He then looked at Chaos after he spoke. Albany was beginning to despise the others present at the moment.
"Jeez, you're so picky, and I don't mean that to be amusing."
He glared at Chaos. He so wished to burn everyone there. His fingers were twitching at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:48 pm

Izabel kept her guard up as he circled her. She was seconds away from releasing her blades from her arm guards. She glared at him as he circled her watching his every move. She decided to keep quiet this time not because of his threat, she didn't fear him, it seemed no matter what was said or asked everyone had been ignored so it was pointless to speak.

Ella kept her hands on celias shoulders, they quickly and silently slipped into the bunker, watching as chaos spoke to the others. Celia was about to speak but Ella shushed her. Ella spoke in a low tone to her daughter
"Now's not the time"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:12 pm

Leon looked up in the dark warrior, not in horror but in shock more than anything else. This was nothing like what he imagined when he first left home.

"Is he...is this guy really on our side?"

Realizing that he had just said that out loud, Leon quickly put his hand over his mouth. He spoke again, hoping that nobody heard that last comment.

"W-what I meant to say is, I received this note that said something about a rebellion."

He pulled the paper in question out of his pocket.

"If that's true, then...then let me join you! I might not look like much but I can hold my own in a fight just fine!"

He said this to nobody in particular, since he had no idea who the leader of the rebellion was.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:15 pm

Order looked around at the group and let out a sigh, driving his sword into the ground.

"The next person to start drama will die. I'm not going to tolerate this anymore. Test me, and die. No more chances. If you don't like this, then leave now. This is a serious matter, and it will be treated as such."

Order turned to Chaos.

"I can no longer stand these people. Explain our plan when they are all ready."

Order stepped back into the bunker pulling his sword from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:43 am

Ella followed shortly behind Order. She didn't speak to anyone other then Celia, whom she had walks closely in front of her, telling her it was going to be ok. Once inside Ella had leaned her back against one of the walls. Celia stood next to her mother looking at everyone in the room. They waited for someone to speak and explain what the notes were about.

Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 5:14 am

Albany Stood himself up, and walked to a nearby wall. He leaned against it, giving an angry glare to the group.
"Start talking."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:09 am

Leon cautiously looked around the room, unsure of whether to speak up or not. After a few moments of uncomfortable silence he finally spoke up.

"So...this is where the rebellion is meeting, right? We're finally going to fight back against the Demon King and overthrow his rule, aren't we? How do we do that?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:55 pm

"You're all beginners, Barely realizing your strengths, just the fact you've made it here is an absolute marvel. However it showed you had the will to come. I will, as will my brother treat you like dirt, below our feet. that is because you quite simply are. I digress however, The land we stand on, Has been tainted by the new "God-King" and with that in mind, He has ruined everything. No technological advances, no medical advances, there is NOTHING. You're all still so... Primitive. And all because of negligence on the part of the gods. It is savagery. We called each one of you useless imbeciles here to fight, Destroy, and rebuild. Respectfully you will all be given valor, honor, and a rightful throne for your compliance. however that is only if we succeed."

Chaos walked around the room slowly, with no ill-will or hateful language to come out any longer. He simply pointed out towards Albany to call it over.

"You, You're over-cofident, it's good you have confidence, but you will underestimate your enemy a lot. and that is when you will fall, you will expect little of them, and they WILL come up big. You will die because of your own arrogance and stupidity. Take it how you want it, But regardless, you're ignoarnt, negligent, and above all arrogant."

He looked at Izabel, and smirked.

"You're an attractive young lady, your bosom is perky, and your looks prove to be decieving. That being said, You're consumed and driven by anger, and want to kill, Which is good, however. you will become too angry and kill whomever opposes you. The fact I called you useless, proved so, you wanted to strike me, I could see it in your eyes. however, that would be your funeral not mine. Stop being a hate-riddled serial murderer and you'll progress otherwise, you're just another statistic to fall to my, my brothers, or the enemies blade."

He looked at leon

"I don't know Jack-Shit about you, except you're afraid of fighting, and will more than likely not support during a battle. either you change that, or you turn around and let the door hit your ass on the way out."

Finally he looked at Ella and Celia. This time he walked over to them. his clearly dominant figure towered over Ella. However he kneeled down, as he also was taller than Celia. and gently placed his finger on her chin, and than brushed her hair.

"Worry not little one, You will be protected by everyone and if they all fail, I will be sure to carry you to safety, no matter how broken, bloodied, or bruised I am. You were born at an unfair time, and we only wish to right the wrongs of what has happened."

Finally he stood up and looked Ella in the eyes. It wasn't angry, it wasn't bleak, it was more so a stern, "Your daughter has potnetial" stare.

"If you fail to protect her, I will. If you die, I will raise her. I don't know anything about you, however, when your daughter looked at me, she had a raging inferno blazing ever so vibrantly inside of her, you will deny it, and are oblivious to it, but she has power beyond imaginable belief. It is not my right to do anything to her, unless you die in action. that being said, You need to protect not only you but also your daughter on the battlefield."

Chaos walked away from her and calmly stood in the middle of the room, It was the most well lit area sadly. and he simply said.

"You can find refuge, and alliance here, or you can go back to where you came from, You will all hate each other at first. Or you wont, however, you all better learn to love each other quickly. Otherwise, you're all dead."
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 3:07 am

"So there is some revolution being planned. What a bother."
He walked across the room towards a big comfy chair.

She sat down on the chair and relaxed herself, placing one leg over the other like an elegant party host.
"I was hoping to rob somebody when I got here. Nope. Didn't happen. Some old man was supposed to be here, and not me."
She looked at Chaos with her eyes half closed.
"Do I at least get something for showing up? It's clear you don't need a master spell caster with the way you're talking about me. I would like to leave this silly charade as soon as possible if you don't mind."
Her face turned more annoyed. Her fingers were tapping the armchair, like she was going to snap.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:55 am

Leon sat down in a chair at the corner of the room. He had a concerned look on his face as he was deep in thought about what the tall, imposing swordsman said to him.

"Afraid of fighting...? Maybe he's right. But I won't let that stop me, not when there's so much at stake. I'll fight with everything I've got, even if I am afraid..."

After mumbling this to himself, he took out his lute and started playing softly; an old nervous habit of his that he probably wouldn't lose anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 3:35 pm

Izabel crossed her arms and looked away from chaos. Letting out and irritated huff
'he had better keep away from my bosom if he knows whats best for him'
she thought to herself. She tugged at the fabric of her top trying to cover her bosom, but there wasnt enough fabric to do so

Ella had placed her hand on her daughter shoulders when chaos approached them in case he tried to hurt her. But when he knelt down and spoke to her Ella relaxed.
Celia blushed and let out a little giggle when he brushed her hair. When he stood up to speak to her mother she tugged at his shirt
"Momma has always protected me. She protected me from the bad men that tried to hurt me."
She looked up at Ella
"Didn't you momma?"

Ella looked down at her daughter and smiled
"Yes i did honey, and momma will always protect you"
She looked up at Chaos
"Thank you, if something does happen to me at least I know she will be safe, But I will die to protect my child if I have to she is everything to me and I will do everything I possibly can to protect her"
she looked down at Celia and tucked Celias hair behind her ear revealing her dark brown eyes.
"I know my daughter is unique, she has shown signs of it even when she was a baby. Whatever it is will possibly show its true potential when needed. I've only seen glimpses of it when she is angry, but i sometimes wonder what she is capable of when she does reach that full potential"
she looked back at Chaos
"I want to teach her to fight, I know she is your but she is at the age where she needs to learn at least protect herself"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order: Reclamation   Chaos and Order: Reclamation - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos and Order: Reclamation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next