HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 12:14 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

The Blood of Thine Enemy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 7:12 am

Katia smiled. "That does please me." She replied, as she placed her hand on his. "Mmm...you know we can't until we're married." She whispered, as she looked to the front door, where Valentina was standing, then looked back to Rainer. "We'll have to find some way to wait three days, then we can tear at each other."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:12 am

Rainer looked her in the eyes, "Who says we can't fool around, if we're to be married......" His lips were close to hers once again.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:07 am

Katia kissed Rainer gently, then pulled away, with a loving expression on her pale features. "You know why I want to wait until we're married." She whispered, as her eyes flashed red for a brief moment.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:25 am

Rainer pouted playfully, "Well then, what would you suggest we do to keep me from tearing those clothes off of you?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:48 pm

Katia kissed Rainer gently. "You haven't been in this house; have you?" She asked, after she broke their kiss.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:19 pm

Rainer shook his head, "Not this one, why do you ask?"

Talon banged on the wall, "You two better not be doing what I think your doing!!!"

Rainer readied his hand, ready to tear through the wall and kill the whelp.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:22 pm

Katia placed her hand on Rainer's hand, knowing he was getting frustrated by whomever was bashing their head on the wall. "Please don't kill him...he's under the counsel's protection." She whispered to Rainer.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:24 pm

Rainer looked to Katia, "For what reason?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:36 pm

Katia shrugged her shoulders. "They wouldn't tell me." She replied...which was partly true. "They just told me to keep him in my service." She gripped Rainer's fist gently. "I know you don't like male vampires in my service, other than my driver...but...they insisted, and you know I can't go against the counsel." She looked away from Rainer, releasing his fist from her gentle grip. "All I want is to make you happy...it pains me to even consider going against what you want..." her voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:53 pm

Rainer pulled Katia in and gave her a rough, but powerful kiss, before pulling his lips back, "I hate other males being near you.....but I hate even more to see you sad......how about we go for a walk? Take in the night air before the sun rises."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:56 pm

Katia moaned, as Rainer kissed her. "Mmmm..." She stared into his eyes, and nodded her head. "I'd love that." She whispered softly, as she placed her hand on his face. "I can't wait until the day we are married." She purred.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:55 am

Rainer began to head for the door, "That'll be a very fun day my love.....where should I take you for our honeymoon, we can go anywhere you want in the world?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 6:29 am

Katia smiled, as she followed Rainer to her bedroom door. "I think I'd like to go to some place tropical." She replied, as she grabbed Rainer's arm. "Maybe a private island." She whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:01 am

Rainer continued to walk with her, "A tropical island sounds nice....am I going to get to see you wear something special if I go there with you?" He opened her door, and headed toward the outside of the building with her.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:07 am

"Of course." Katia beamed. "I'll be your wife." She added, with a smile on her face. "We won't have to hold back in each other's presence anymore either." She whispered in his ear, holding his arm close to her as she did.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:11 am

Rainer grinned, walking outside with her, and into the streets. He'd been holding back from drinking blood for the past week, so that he could savor Katia's when the two of them were married, though as he walked with her, he couldn't help but see her veins through her skin, and want to bite into them. "Whatever you desire is once we're married, I shall fullfill it........."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:22 am

"All I want is for the two of us to be deliriously happy." Katia replied, as she looked at Rainer, and smiled gently. "Is something wrong, love?" She asked him, noticing a slight strained look upon his face. "You're not unhappy; are you?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:27 am

Rainer held his head with other hand, "No..no....its not that......I'm really happy right now......got a sudden headache though......" He continued to walk down the street, though eventually, the circled round back to her home.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:33 am

"Are you feeding well?" Katia asked Rainer, enjoying his hand in her own, as they made their way back to her home. "You didn't come to this country without your 'servants'?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:36 am

Rainer's breathing was slightly heavy, "I haven't had......um....I didn't bring any servants with me......wanted to....hold off for a while......so I could savor yours in a few days....make it more special......."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:44 am

Katia hugged Rainer. "Oh, Rainer, you know you shouldn't stop feeding regularly, you know what happens when we don't feed well."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:51 am

Rainer stopped at the door, as if he was no longer listening, his eyes closed, his muscles tightened, as if he was prepared for a hunt, "Katia......please run......" Being too close to her finally set it off, the thirst.

Talon heard these words from a few doors away, and was already rushing outside.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:56 am

"Run?!" Katia repeated with a puzzled expression on her face, then realized what had happened. "Rainer..." she whispered, then turned, and rushed to her room.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:01 am

In an instant, Rainer had caught up to her, grabbed her by the wrists, and pinned her to the wall, as he opened his mouth, nearly feral like an animal, his physical strength seemingly overwhelming Katia's.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:10 am

"Rainer....stop..." Katia begged, as she tried to fight him. "You...can't..." she couldn't move. He was holding her wrists; moreover, he was also using his own body to keep her from kicking him. "No..."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blood of Thine Enemy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-