HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 6:04 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 18 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

The Blood of Thine Enemy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 2:00 pm

Valentina smiled gently. "It's really not as big as it seems." She replied. "Though, I suppose to you it's bigger." She looked at Slyph. "I can take you back to your room if you want, or would you rather do something else?" She asked.

Enjoying more freedom now that she wasn't under the scrutiny of the counsel, Saraphis had left the house that she had been a virtual prison for months on end, and made her way back to the building that the counsel had once been in. It was all but deserted, aside from a few purebloods whom tried to gain favor with what's left of the counsel, and two or three mid-level vampires. "Oh, they don't even wait until the dust has settled before sucking up to whoever is left in charge." Her eyes flashed red for a second. "Pathetic."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 6:37 am

Shinimagami wrote:
Valentina raised her brow to Slyph. "Are you lost, Slyph?" She asked.

Katia looked at Talon and shrugged her shoulders. "It's a possibility."

Talon crossed his arms, "Well, whatever we do in the future, caution and calm movements will help us."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:28 am

Katia wrapped her arms around Talon, and looked into his eyes. "I'm sorry my blindness led us here." She rested her head on Talon's chest. "I'm glad I left with you." She whispered, trying to hold back her tears, as she recalled what Rainer had done to her. "I would have died if you weren't here."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:32 am

Talon brushed his lips against hers, "I would have died had you not intervened."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:16 am

Katia kissed Talon passionately, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I would have lost my mind if you had died, my love."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 4:06 am

Talon kissed her back, "That's very sweet of you to say."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 1:00 pm

"I'm kind of hungry." 410 said to Valentina. She was kind of hungry. And it would be easier to deceive the clearly distracted vampire if they didn't head back to wherever 404 was staying. Plus she'd get a free meal out of it. Always a plus.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 2:51 pm

Katia rested her head on Talon's chest. "Do you think we'll ever find somewhere that we don't have to pick up and run away from?" She asked.

Saraphis dialed a number on a bloody cellphone that she had taken from the body of a now dead mid-level vampire. Now that she didn't have the vampire counsel watching her every move, she could now find the family that had been taken from her.

"Sur-" Valentina's cellphone began to ring. She looked at Slyph and smiled faintly. "Hold that thought." She said to her, then answered the phone. The expression on her face seemed to fall when she heard the voice on the other line. After several minutes, Valentina ended the call and looked at Slyph. "I'm sorry, I've been called away on urgent business, I'll have one of my servants help you get something to eat; okay?" She said, then left the house in a rush.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 3:15 pm

Equinox walked up next to 410.
"Things are turning out pretty strange tonight, huh?" He asked. He looked at her and grabbed her hand. "Let's look around. Food has to be somewhere!"

Ana rushed out of her room as if she could sense Equinox was about to go and clung to his free arm.
Eclipse heard Lynn shout "Where are you going?" and laughed quietly. This was funny to him for no real reason.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 18 EmptySat May 17, 2014 1:59 pm

Saraphis dropped the cellphone that she had pilfered off the body of a now dead mid-level vampire, and stepped on it. Her eyes seemed to gleam a soft red, as she grinned. "Finally, I will have my answers, or blood shall pave the streets tonight."
A black car stopped just a few meters from where Saraphis was standing. A male mid-level vampire stepped out of the driver's side of the car, and walked to the back end of the car, and opened the door...Valentina stepped out.
Valentina walked towards Saraphis with a rather unpleasant expression on her pale features. "What do you want, Saraphis?"
"Now now, Valentina, is that any way to speak to an elder?" Saraphis asked.
"Don't patronize me, Saraphis." Valentina warned sternly...and not in her usual mothery tone. "I'm very bus-"
"I'd imagine you'd be very busy," Saraphis interrupted Valentina as she walked closer to her; "what with the counsel being dead and all, how would your fragile society function now?" Saraphis asked sarcastically. "Oh. I know how." Her eyes flashed red for a second before she vanished from where she was standing, grabbed Valentina's neck, and slammed her into the hood of her car. Before the driver could react, and come to Valentina's defense, Saraphis vanished again, and ripped out his heart, dropping it on the ground, and walking back to Valentina; whom could barely breathe. "I've been around for an extremely long time, even before the counsel was even thought of. Vampire society will find a way, preferably without the counsel and their crippling rules on everything."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 18 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 12:32 pm

"That they are." 410 replied to the male vampire. "I imagine we should look for a kitchen, unless the master of the house keeps a kennel in the basement like our facility does."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 18 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 12:55 pm

Equinox frowned.
"A kennel in the basement? I don't think Ms. Bernhardt is in to that kind of thing."

Ana playfully put her head on Equinox's shoulder.
"I'm not so sure. Those uptight girls need a bit extra to relieve all that stress." She turned to the child. "Pay us no mind. Let's head for the kitchen!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 18 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 4:43 pm

410 regarded the mid-grade vampire as she came to join the two of them.
"Some might. But it's the easiest way to feed all of us. Human Trafficking is the best thing in the world for our kind." She said honestly.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blood of Thine Enemy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-