HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 7:36 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

The Blood of Thine Enemy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:02 pm

Katia couldn't look at Talon, nor Rainer. "I-I....I honestly don't know..." she replied at length. "I was never given the choice....so...so I don't know." She looked directly at Talon, with a bewildered expression on her pale face.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:07 pm

Talon looked at her closely, "Katia....you saved my life.....and I thought.....maybe I was just grateful.....but that feeling....there's more to it......I....." He simply leaned forward, and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:10 pm

Katia was surprised by Talon suddenly kissing her. She didn't know what she should do...she knew she had to do something. 'Slap him...slap him hard...' she thought...but as she moved her hand to slap him, she found that her hand was wrapping around him, and she was kissing him back. 'Wait....' she thought to herself. 'You can't do this....'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:26 pm

Talon continued to kiss her. As he heard a groan from Rainer, he stomped on his forehead again, knocking him out further.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:32 pm

Katia couldn't stop herself from kissing Talon, nor push him away from her. She found that every attempt to push him away, resulted in her gripping his shirt and pulling him towards her, then moaning softly.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:39 pm

Talon carried Katia to her bed, after closing her door, and set her down. He then pulled up a chair. "So, what are to do?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:49 pm

Katia looked at Talon with an expression of both bewilderment, and complete and utter surprise. Though she wanted to grab him and throw him on her bed, as she had done with Rainer...she knew what he consequences would be. She got up from her bed, and walked towards the door; but left it closed. Instead she folded her arms, keeping her back turned to Talon, as her heart raced. "You haven't been a vampire for long; but you really don't understand what would happen if we go through with this, we'll be hunted to the ends of the earth...." her voice trailed off, as her voice began to shake.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:21 am

Talon took her hands into his own, "Plead our case the council then with me. Show them that you don't want to be some simple tool for breeding, because that's how their treating you right now."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:42 am

Katia turned around. "Plead our case?!" She said, with a slight laugh. "You'd be going to ask for your death if we did that." She added, as she folded her arms, then walked to the window. "Some purebloods have allowed their children to choose their own mates, so long as that when they decided to breed, it would be with another pureblood." She spoke, as she placed her hand on the window. "What you are suggesting...no other female pureblood has done before...at least none that have been recorded." She turned and looked at Talon. "If we were to pursue one another, it would be best to leave this place." She added with a serious expression on her face. "I have no servants to be tortured by the counsel for information, should we leave...and you have only been in my service since the counsel discovered your existence...so logically speaking, if the counsel wanted to find us, they'd have to go to your maker....and Saraphis doesn't often comply with the counsel."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 10:02 am

Talon looked her in the eyes, "Well then, are you willing to go on the run with me, or shall we both remain slave to others? You seem to have thought about it for a long while, why don't we go, we can vanish, we can....we can actually love each other.....and be with one another, and not have to deal with others oppressing our free will." He took her hands, and placed them over his heart.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 10:48 am

Katia stared at her hand on Talon's chest. She felt like she was having an out of body experience. Everything that has happened to her, since she found Talon dying of his thirst, felt like she was in a constant fight with herself, over the things that she knows, versus the things that Talon continually questions. She pulled her hand away from Talon, with a bewildered expression on her pale features. "I-I...I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:12 pm

Talon began to walk away, "If you can't answer me here and now, I'm afraid I have to leave." He started to walk away from her, "Better I be hunted alone, then forced to watch this thing in the floor take you as his own." He stepped over Rainer, and started walking out the front door.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:18 pm

"Have you forgotten that you were compelled to stay in my service by my mother?" Katia called to Talon, as she followed Talon at a casual pace. "You won't get far, before the compulsion brings you back."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:20 pm

Talon turned back, "Then why don't you simply come with me?" He continued walking, defiant as always.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:21 pm

"And go where?" Katia asked, as she folded her arms behind her back.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:24 pm

Talon turned, his hands behind his back, "We go elsewhere, we leave, anywhere but here. Where is the least densely populated area of vampires on this planet?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:35 pm

"There are vampires everywhere." Katia pointed out. "Finding a place where the counsel has little to no influence...hmm...well...those places my not appeal to either of us." She thought for a moment, then looked at Talon. She thought for several minutes, then finally unfolded her arms from behind her back, and walked straight to Talon, grabbing his wrist, as she walked by him. "Come on." She ordered. "If we're going to get out of dodge, we better do it fast...and before Rainer wakes."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:27 pm

Talon nodded, "Alright, lets go." He ran with her.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:12 pm

Name: Asher Banning
Vampire Class: Mid-level
Details:
Spoiler:
Backstory: to follow

Name: Ushi Zaizan
Vampire Class: Mid-level
Details:
Spoiler:
Backstory: to follow
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:14 pm

Katia pulled Talon, as she ran. "I know some vampires that can help us stay on the run." She said, as she ran. "They are in the next city over...but they owe me their loyalty."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:28 pm

Talon kept running with her, "Kay, wait, why do they owe you loyalty?"

Rainer began to awaken.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:31 pm

"I freed them from my service many years ago." Katia replied, and stopped, looking back at Talon. "They attempted to kill a pureblood vampire. They begged me to free them from my service, and I told them that I would; but only if they would keep their loyalty to me, should I need it."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:44 pm

Talon smiled, "Well I'm glad to hear you have friends that can help us."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:48 pm

"I said they owed me their loyalty...I'm not too sure if they can help us yet." Katia correct Talon, then looked at him.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:50 pm

Talon smiled, "Well, there's some hope there."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blood of Thine Enemy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-