HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 7:23 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:27 pm

Nijuu closed her eyes again, and tightened her grasp around Grey's waist. "Okay." She said. "Let me know when we've landed."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:40 pm

Grey continued to fly, until they reached a grassy veranda, with a massive river flowing through. He landed on the side of it, and held her close.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:42 pm

Nijuu kept her arms around Grey's waist, with her eyes closed. "Mmm..I can't say I'm a fan of heights." She whimpered softly.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:47 pm

Grey nuzzled her, "I'm sorry, is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:50 pm

Nijuu opened her eyes slowly, and shook her head. "Nothing I can think of now; but I'm sure I can come up with something later on." She replied, not wanting to let go of Grey. "It really is beautiful up here." She spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:51 pm

Grey smiled, "The most beautiful thing I see up here is you my dear, the rest........pales in comparison....."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:54 pm

Nijuu began to blush. "Oh Grey...you're so sweet." She kissed him softly. As she broke their kiss, she stared up into his eyes, and smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:58 pm

Grey nuzzled Nijuu again, "You eyes......they ease my soul.......and being up here with you......it magnifies this feeling......"

Shrike awoke, his head resting on Amalia's chest.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:02 pm

Nijuu rested her head on Grey's chest. "I don't care where we are, as long as I'm in your arms." She spoke softly, then looked up to his eyes.

Amalia opened her eyes slowly, seeing Shrike still cuddling her. "Hmm...morning...or is it afternoon now?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:14 pm

Grey merely held Nijuu, "You took the words right out of my soul....."

Shrike smiled, "Still morning, you didn't rest for that long.....I made sure to leave you enough energy for that....."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:20 pm

Nijuu kissed Grey softly. "I really don't mean to keep doing that...it's just how I feel, my love."

Amalia smiled softly. "How can I rest with you sleeping so close?" She giggled. "Actually, I'm awake, because I'm..." her stomach growled lowly.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:25 pm

Shrike leaned up and kissed her, "Guess I'm the only one who got to eat this morning, aren't I?"

Grey hugged, "That's what makes us compatible, we feel what the other feels......its a beautiful thing...."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:28 pm

Amalia blushed a bit, not knowing what to say to that.

Nijuu rested her right hand on Grey's face. "It's an odd feeling to have...but I like this feeling. I love it when you make me blush, and when you make me laugh. I can't imagine what my life would be like without you in it."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:35 pm

Grey kissed her softly, and fell with her gently to the soft grass. "Then don't imagine, and just live in the moment my love."

Shrike slipped on his pants, and looked at the torn up bed, "Wow, you really thrashed my bed."

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:38 pm

"You kinda helped in that department." Amalia retorted as she got out of bed, and looked for her clothes.

Nijuu kissed Grey softly. "Every single one, my love." She said, as she broke their kiss, and looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:43 pm

Shrike looked to his other bed, "Well its a good I have two beds, but know you, that one will be a mess like the other one real soon."

Grey gazed into her eyes, and his heart skipped a beat, a beat that felt painful. A moment later, his wings vanished into the air, leaving two gashes in his back, but he still held her close.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:46 pm

Nijuu looked up at Grey, upon hearing a painful heart beat in his chest. "Grey?" She looked at him with a concerned expression on her face.

Amalia blushed again. "I just....well..." she looked away from Shrike, as she wrapped her wings around her shoulders, her face becoming redder, and redder.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:50 pm

Grey's body began to heal on its own for the first time in his life, "Don't worry about me.....this is your time to relax, and soak in the sights, and....its your time to be happy......and our time to feel better.....which reminds me......" He placed his hand on her exposed thigh, and looked her in the eyes, "Are you ready to enter a world of bliss?"

Shrike chuckled, walked up, and kissed her on the nose, before backing away, "I love making you speechless."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:54 pm

Nijuu smiled, blushing slightly. "If it's with you, I'll go anywhere."

Amalia's face became redder. "I suppose that will happen a lot."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:58 pm

Shrike started to walk backwards, "You're dating the Grimm Reaper, expect it."

Grey simply kissed her on the lips, and said afterwards, "That's what I wanted to hear......." And the night went on for the two of them, as they made the most of their temporary peace.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:01 pm

Amalia's face remained red, as her eyes locked on Shrike's stare. Then she realized what he had said, and looked at him with a puzzled expression. "Dating?" She raised her brow. "Didn't we just skip the date part, and jumped into..." she looked over at Shrike's destroyed bed.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:03 pm

Shrike looked to his be,d and simply broke out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:05 pm

Amalia looked at Shrike and raised her brow. "What's so funny?" She asked, with a confused look on her face.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:09 pm

Shrike simply replied, "I don't know. But you crack me up every time."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:11 pm

Amalia blinked a few times, still not sure what he meant. She then tilted her head slightly, and folded her arms. "How about you help me find my clothes then?" She suggested.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next