HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 5:18 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:46 am

Nijuu smile grew, as she placed her hands on his, and looked into his eyes. "I can't wait to see their reactions."

Tynan smiled, as Zigera took his hand, and hugged it to her chest. He moved slightly in the bed, so that he was laying beside her. "Sleep well, Zigera." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:13 am

When the flames cleared, Inferno was there, slamming his blade into the veil trying to pierce it.
"Sorry, but your mind is ugly enough so keep it to yourself!"

Mawthrough's father was too busy conjuring arcane spells to let Genesis interrupt, though he didn't have much time as his voice was becoming very persistent.
Jim was finding it harder and harder to keep control of his mind - although it wasn't just Genesis rattling around in there.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:03 am

At that moment, Genesis popped up in the center of the flame wielders, and impaled one with his arm, however, instead of destroying him, he held up the being as a shield of sorts, as he began to cut through them with just his hand.

In her sleep, Zigera pulled Tynan with such strength that he was on top of her, her hand not letting go of his.

Grey chuckled, "I know mom's probably going to break my ribs on accident with one of her exciting hugs......" He kissed Nijuu above the brow, "It'll be worth it though, to see her smile."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:32 am

Tynan chuckled quietly, as Zigera pulled him on top of her. "Having a good dream?" He whispered to her, not expecting her to answer.

Nijuu's blue eyes locked onto Grey's eyes. "I would love to see the expressions on your family's faces when we tell them." She looked at Livia. "Should we wait to tell Livia with your family, or should we tell her now, before I start showing?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:02 am

Zigera wrapped her legs around his arm, and pulled him in closer, rubbing her face against his hand.

Grey thought for a moment, "Lets tell her tomorrow, kays."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:21 am

Nijuu nodded her head, as she looked down to Grey's hands. "I bet they'll have your eyes." She said, then looked up at Grey with a gentle, yet excited smile on her face.

Tynan smiled, as Zigera wrapped her legs around him. "Well...that's some dream." He said.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:12 pm

Lilith slammed her foot into Genesis's abdomen, stopping his rampage for at least a second.
"Run while you can, boys," she purred, as the surviving archangels scrambled back out of range. "Mommy's got to earn some brownie points with the big boys."

Inferno blurred towards Genesis, releasing a barrage of colossal fireballs that each threatened to incinerate any mortals within twenty feet of them.
The other-dimensional aura around them was starting to resemble outer space as Mawthrough's father focused on spreading his energies.
Jim lost it, and started running at Genesis looking like he was about to punch him.

Mawthrough started stirring, rolling over onto his back and gasping for air.
"C...Chas...tity...?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:47 pm

Chastity stood not knowing what to do. She watched as everything took place in front of her. The sound of Mawthroughs voice snapped her out of the trance she was in and she rushed over to him and knelt down beside him
"SHH im here mawthrough, Im here"
She didnt know what to do
"Tell me what can i do, I dont know what to do"
tears streamed down her face seeing the man she loves in soo much pain

Lilith appeared in a placed called the skylands to look for Draco to deliver his message to him
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:34 pm

Mawthrough looked up at her out of his one remaining eye, spluttering and managing to clear his throat of the gore and blood that had gathered around him.
"G-g-god... I m-must- *hack koff-koff* look a m-mess..." he managed, barely reaching a grin.
"And you... y-you ok...?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:55 pm

Chastity nodded
"I'm fine I promise"
she closed her eyes for a moment trying to hold out from breaking down in front of him. After a moment of fight her tears back she looked at him
"Please tell me what i can do, Tell me how i can help you"
she placed her hand gently on his cheek to caress it
"no matter how you look i will always love you"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:20 pm

Genesis lifted up the body of the flame wielder effortless, using it as a shield from the fire attacks, "A meat bag resistant to fire, how interesting." He looked to Lilith, "Did you expect a physical reaction to your physical attack? They're here to stop you, I'm here to have fun, but if you want to interrupt my fun with them, well, that's not your smartest plan." Noticing Jim, he motioned his hand in a circular motion, and pulled upward, as a noose of energy formed around his neck, energy that would eat away at his flesh as it pulled upward. "Too bad the Grimm ran, I would have enjoyed testing how long he could last against my energies." He noticed the slayer presence, "Interesting, you're one of them, and yet, you don't have the right combination. You are but twilight, compared to Midnight, first light, and last light, all of which are required to disable my abilities." He smelled the air, "A kick to my abdomen, such a simple attack." He slammed his foot into the ground, a blade forming at the edge of his foot, and sent it flying toward her neck, as two ropes of his energy wrapped themselves around her feet.

Ezekiel awoke, looking at the two, his head still bleeding, "Looks like I managed to anger Lilith way beyond the level that I should have."

Next thing Tynan knew, she lifted up both of her legs, and sent them flying downward into his shoulder, placing him into a shoulder lock, unable to move without destroying his arm.

Grey kissed her, "I hope they'll have yours too, and your kind soul as well."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:24 pm

Nijuu smiled, and rested her head on Grey's heart. "I hope they have our hearts." She whispered softly.

Tynan grunted lowly as Zigera sent him flying down onto his shoulder. "Gah...Zigera..."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:55 am

Lilith leaned backwards, dodging the kick. Her hand hit the ground to keep her steady, and she looked up at Genesis.
"My plans are never smart. They're just fun."

Jim coughed, nearly fell over.
The noose of energy sparked and hissed at his neck, as some other form of energy sizzled against it.
"Gak... stop... this... c'mon, no..."

Golden plating was starting to spread along his body, and some sort of silver armor was spreading out in spines from his back.
Inferno offered a soft prayer, then cut the body of the flame wielder in half.
"STOP PLAYING WITH US!" He slashed at Genesis with such force the air seemed to split behind the blow.

Mawthrough's father's eyes opened, and they glowed black as space with little twinkling stars in them. He was ready.

Mawthrough smirked a little.
"And I...*koff* love you too, sweetheart."
He looked over at Ezekiel.
"And sure... tease her about Lucifer. Then be surprised when she gets mad. Go *hack* figure."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 11:10 am

Genesis smirked, kicking the ground in front of him to launch himself away from the attack.  As he landed, he pointed towards Inferno, "You celestials play with those below you all the time, as did your god before they vanished.  I see nothing wrong with it." He began to eye the flame wielding arch angels.  "I wonder whom I'm going to turn into my shield next, well, until I decide, its going to be, how about I call upon one of my comrades? Thorn, I could use a tiny bit of help against these numbers."  With a smile on his face, he converted his right hand into what appeared to be a key, and jammed it into the ground.  Seconds later, a being, who's height neared seven feet high tore his way from the ground.  He wore a suit of crimson and black armor, with a helmet covering his head.  e held out his arm, as a short bladed, red sword shot up from the ground. He took ahold of its handle, then pulled a round, black shield from his back.

Looking to Genesis, he said, "Who do I need to kill.....asshole........."

Genesis sighed, "How about you go after Inferno and his flame maniacs."  Thorn lifted up his sword and shield, and charged, Genesis charging towards Lilith, his body seemingly splitting in two at this time.

Ezekiel looked to his wrist, which contained his blade, "I will taunt whomever I want to, besides, it was called for, she tried to control me, and she simply asked a question. I answered it."

Zigera pulled slightly on his arm, and kissed his hand.

Grey smiled, "They will, I'm sure of it."  He placed his hand on her belly.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 11:49 am

Nijuu looked at Grey with a concerned expression on her face. "I won't let Genesis hurt our family." She rested her head on Grey's chest, and placed her hands on his. "I won't let him hurt you, or our children." She looked up at Grey.

Tynan looked up at Zigera and smiled slightly. "Did I startle you?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 1:42 pm

Chastity wiped away her tears
"Why do i get you out of here?"
she stood up
"I can take you to your grandmothers im sure she can help you, Afterall she did a wonderful job at helping me"
Back to top Go down
Astral_Goddess
Astral_Goddess

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 2:57 pm

((Long time no see everyone. A blast from the past is here to once again help out everyone in need! Just a question, it may have an obvious answer but I'm still curious - Will I have to completely restart from first base on this again (Characters aren't involved, romantically or not, with others, powers that were gained during the roleplay are lost, etc) or would it be possible for me to restart where I originally was, but as a lost person returned to the group (Example: After the war Aselia / Uruka (the two I was roleplaying) finally find their way back to see their old allies after over a year, but... Things aren't the same as what once was. How will they react to their arrival once again?). I doubt the latter will happen but I figured I'd ask anyways))
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:09 pm

OOT the rp has been rebooted and changed from the original. you would have to discuss with anti on it. There are only a few characters from the original but a lot has been changed since then. you can check the RP description section for the thread info here :
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net/f10-rp-thread-descriptions

i have to do an update on that section and will try to do that tomorrow since some of the rp's have been moved to archives and new ones have been created
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:40 pm

Inferno growled.
"Everyone back off! Thorn is mine."
He rushed straight at Thorn, his blade glowing so bright it hurt the eyes.
"Come on then, you Black Knight ripoff!"

Jim broke free of the energies attacking him, looking rather odd. His body had changed, dramatically, seemingly partially morphed into something that was definitely not human.
He stood in front of Lilith, blocking Genesis's charge.
"Please stop... please stop... please stop..." he whispered under his breath.

Mawthrough's father raised a hand, and countless complex arcane seals materialized in the air, forming a barrier around Lilith. She experimentally poked it, only to swiftly draw her hand back when the sheer volume of magic stung her finger.
"Someone needs a hobby..."
"Shut up. You're going back in that Jar after we're done with this."
"I'm not going back in that Jar."

"You've still got a broken wing. I'm not going to risk you damaging anything else."
Mawthrough rolled over onto his front and threw up blood.
"*HUUUUUUUUUUUUGH*... And that's still no reason to be rude. She *cough* had been trapped in a Jar of Night for milennia for wanting to prevent several milennia of sexism and inequality. Seriously, cut the girl some slack..."
He attempted to rise, but fell flat on his front.
"Not that I'm defending her," he added, voice muffled, "but weren't you ever told to say nice things or nothing at all?"
Then he rolled over and looked up at Chastity.
Then he blinked.
Then he blinked again.
"Chastity... why... why can't I see right...?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:13 am

Zigera was still pleasantly sleeping, not even awake. She started nibbling on Tynan's hand, while still holding him in an arm lock, though only gently this time.

Grey turned Nijuu to face him, and gently kissed her, "We'll protect each other, plain and simple. My love."

Ezekiel simply sat back in the grass, "What's messed up Mawthough, is Lucifer wasn't always insane, even as hell's shepherd. Michael feared what may, or may not transpire, and had a full group of hybrids contain Lucifer. I'm thinking, that containment, is what drove him mad."

Genesis split off near Jim, one sending its leg towards his head and abdomen in a diagonal slash, while the other stood in place, and fired a stream of anti material energies into the barrier.

Thorn simply continued charging, holding his shield at an angle that was ready to intercept the flame and blade of Inferno, "After you, you brainless pyromaniac!!!"
Back to top Go down
Astral_Goddess
Astral_Goddess

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:37 am

Creating 2 character data sheets for this roleplay:

1)
Name: Aselia

Race: Spirit

Powers: Telekinesis, manipulate/control water.

Weapon/Style: Lightweight spirit sword that cuts through both flesh and soul. Severity of the cut is based on the other's soul strength. Usually attacks from a long range, using telekinesis to swing her sword from afar, or uses it to directly harm others. Can also be used to help allies.

Details: She's strong in long range combat, keeping away from an enemy, but if someone gets up close to her she's almost totally defenseless outside of dodging attacks. However she's not fast enough to dodge any fast attacks. She can still use her sword to block slashes but she cannot attack back in this state. Personality wise, she's intelligent but a total airhead. She lacks common social skills and is rather oblivious to people. You could say she's blissfully ignorant. However, this is part of her charm and many people adore her for her child-like state of mind. Physical appearance, she has long light blue/purple hair. She wears light but somewhat strong armor, and flowing clothes. She has aqua blue eyes. Once she finds a life partner, she sprouts wings of pure white. However, these come with a curse - should she be pressed into a corner and she has no option left, the wings will grow demonic black, and she will lose all concept of right and wrong. She becomes a mindless killing machine until stopped through exhaustion... Or maybe, she could be stopped through her lover's words?

Backstory(Optional): Aselia was once with the group during a time of war. Shortly after the war ended, she lost her way when others were preparing for a journey. By the time she had found out they left, they had already gone for a few hours... There was little hope of finding them at that point. She went on wandering around, making friends with many people on her travels. She was one of the lucky evacuees to escape when Earth was destroyed and landed on the same planet (Correct me if this part is wrong since I only got a brief summary) as her old war group did. Over time, without having her love around her, her wings regressed back into her. Now, after over a year of searching....

--------------

Name: Uruka

Race: Spirit

Powers: Extremely fast speed, boosted further with a life partner when she sprouts wings. Unable to fly with them, however.

Weapon/Style: Katana. She uses her extreme speed and strikes that are as fast as a flash to quickly cut down enemies to size.

Details: During combat, she relies entirely on her speed and quick strikes to slowly wither away enemies. However if she is somehow stopped (Tripped, forcefully stopped, however), she has little offensive options left, and absolutely no defense due to the katana's small size. Personality wise, she has a cold heart. She does not bond very well with very many, those who do bond with her she considers "close acquaintances" and nothing more than that. Intelligent and wise with words, she's a mystery to a great many people. Appearance, she has long white hair tied in a ponytail, with well woven clothes that allow her to be flexible in her movements while still providing the speed she needs.

Backstory(Optional): Uruka was always a loner. A bounty hunter, you could say. She went where she was needed, without forming ties with anyone. During such a time, she ran into the group that Aselia was with, and helped them in their time of need. When that was done, she continued wandering on her own after they had done what they needed to do. She kept wandering, looking for a place to call her own, maybe... Maybe the group she liked the best... The group she fought her hardest in... The group she found she liked a certain man in there. Maybe she would find them again...

---------------------

Aselia did it. Through all the info gathered, this academy... This particular one should be where her old group was. The group that took her in when she was all alone. She quickly floated in, the happiest look on her face, and going through the halls looking for her old friends. ... Little did she care, or know, that she was bothering the people she wasn't looking for.

---

Uruka looked ahead after looking down at the ground for a while. She didn't really know where to go right now, there was no need for her. She wandered a bit more, before coming to an Academy. "Interesting... This should make a good place of quarters until I can find a more permanent place to stay," Uruka muttered to herself as she entered the campus.

She heard a familiar voice after a little while... But she payed no mind to it for now.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:08 am

Character Info:

Name: Neos
Race: Knight
Powers: Speed, shadow movement, energy surges
Weaknesses: Weak mental stability, goes berserk if he takes a life, weak regeneration
Weapon+Style: Wrist blade gunblades
Details: Stands at about 6'2", wears a black helmet that conceals his face, and dark, green and golden armor, which consists of a skin tight body suit, as with plates of proto-mail over his body.
Backstory(Optional): A student of the academy, and a friend to Grey, he's always suffered from being feint of heart, and mind as well. A master with wrist blades, he had a set made with barrel installed into them, a sign of the squad he was once part of in his youth. Life is precious in his eyes, and he will not take it willingly.

Neos was resting on a branch of a tree outside of the academy, though with his helmet, it was impossible to tell if he was sleeping or not.

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:11 am

Tynan sighed quietly, as he looked up at Zigera nibbling on his hand. 'Is she trying to eat my hand?' He thought to himself, as he watched Zigera nibble on his hand.

Nijuu smiled gently, as she looked into Grey's eyes. She then walked closer to him, and wrapped her arms around him, resting her head on his chest. "I couldn't bare the thought of loosing you, my love."

Last edited by Shinimagami on Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Astral_Goddess
Astral_Goddess

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:21 am

Aselia had looked all over, but she couldn't find anyone she knew. Eventually one of the academy's staff of discipline came and escorted her out the door.

"Aww.... How am I ever going to find them?!" She yelled at herself as she went over to a bench sitting under a tree. "I miss everyone so much... I wonder if I'll ever find any of them again? This universe is so big..." She began to cry a little bit and floated on her side on the bench, curling into a caterpillar position.

---

Uruka heard the voice raise, and detected that it might be outside. She began walking towards where she thought the exit was... The correct one, that was. "There are too many doors and exits here... What a pain."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:31 am

Neos looked down and saw the girl. Not knowing what to say to her, he asked, "Something wrong?"

Zigera grinned, using him onto her, "I was having a dream of sort, and I thought I'd mess with you."

Grey simply stood close to her, "And I could never bare to lose you either." He kissed her. Livia had gotten away from the two of them, a smile on her face as she walked around the academy.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next