HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 12:22 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:32 pm

Tynan sat on the floor, covered in the liquid metal. "So...that was fun." He joked nervously.

Nijuu sifted through the clothes that Kari had brought, and picked out a grey skirt, and a light pink halter style top.
"That looks good on you." Kari beamed.
Kerri, standing by the door, folded her arms, and rolled her eyes.
Kari looked around Grey's room, then looked at Kerri. "Do you think they're here?" She asked her sister.
"Probably." Kerri replied, as she looked at her sister, knowing she was talking about the gunblades.
"We should look for them." Kari walked towards the closet.
"I don't think that's a good idea." Nijuu said, as she barred Kari's path.
"You shouldn't poke around Grey's room, Kari." Kerri pointed out.
Kari sighed. "Fine." She said, then smiled at Nijuu. "You can keep the out fit if you like." She said. "I have a few other things if you want them. That way you'll have something to change into when you're here."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:37 pm

Zigera motioned her hand as more metal poured onto him, much of it getting into his hair, "Imagine what would happened if I hardened that stuff in your hair?"

Grey caught the small figure by its leg, and held it up as it began to slash at him. His eyes glowed bright green, and instead of hurting the figure, he flipped it around, and hugged it, "Be at peace little one.......let go of your hate......" The figure continued to cut him, until it saw that this did nothing but damage his flesh. It sat there, quiet, speechless, for over ten minutes, until the shadowy presence within was banished, and a tiny young girl was all that remained, one in a small, bloody white dress, black hair, white eyes, and stitch scars covering her from head to toe.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:43 pm

Tynan shook his head. "I'd imagine one heck of a headache, would be an understatement."

Nijuu looked at Kerri and Kari, and folded her arms. "So, you're both Grey's apprentices?" she asked.
"In a sense." Kerri replied. "Though I'm closer to an apprentice, than Kari." She looked at her sister.
Kari smiled faintly. "I don't have the same drive for battle as Kerri; but, I don't want to be useless in a fight either." She explained. "Right now, I'm learning the human form of surgery." She added with a smile. "It's difficult...but I think learning all forms of healing is necessary."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:48 pm

Grey had arrived back at the academy after another few hours, with something concealed in a blanket, blood covering his entire body. He walked towards his room, and knocked on the door, "Nijuu....." He said softly, his voice faint.

Zigera grinned, "Well, yeah, could also do it to make you bald."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:51 pm

"Oh don't do that...I just got it the way I like it." Tynan said jokingly.

Kerri opened the door to Grey's room, then looked back at Kari. "Come on, Kari." She said, as she walked by Grey, without saying anything to him.
Kari walked over to Grey, and smiled. "Welcome back." She said, as she followed her sister, knowing that Kerri would scold her if she asked about the gunblades.
Nijuu stood in the middle of the room, and smiled gently seeing that he had returned safely.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:59 pm

Grey walked into the room, revealing his body was covered in newly healed wounds, and the blood of others, his arms shaking, as was something within them. "I saved her......" Was all he could.

Zigera rose her arm, the metal retracting so that it was surrounding her limb.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:14 pm

Nijuu walked towards Grey, and closed the door behind him as he walked in. "How is she?" She spoke softly, as she led Grey to the bed, so he could sit down and rest.

"I appreciate the non-balding of head." Tynan said with a slight smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:18 pm

He set the blanket down on the bed, "They.....what they did to her is sickening...they used her like a lab rat......I lost control almost.........but then......" He shook his head, taking the blanket off of the little one, revealing an angelic, nine year girl, with pitch black hair, and scars from head to toe. "Even with Omega's power, I couldn't fix her body."

Zigera sighed, "You'd look good bald or non bald, so it shouldn't be a matter of worry." She put her two revolvers away, and opened up a portal within her shadow. A moment later, a massive handgun, with a small handle shot up from the shadow, and she aimed at the largest target in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:24 pm

Nijuu looked at Grey. "Do you want me to take a look?" She spoke softly. "I can't say if there's anything I can do...but if there are any internal injuries, I can heal them."

Tynan got up off the floor, and looked at the massive gun. "Well...you could have told me you were hiding that, and I would have kept my advice to myself."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:27 pm

Zigera smirked, the fired the gun, nearly deafening him as the round from her weapon destroyed an entire target.

Grey nodded, "At the very least, you could bathe and clean her up while I talk with the twins....and while doing that, you could check for internal injuries....those sadists....I wished I'd killed them myself......."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:35 pm

Nijuu rested her hand on Grey's face. "Shh love." She whispered. "Do what you need to do, I'll take care of her, and clean her up. We should get her something to wear."

Tynan covered his ears, to keep them from bleeding. "A little warning next time; eh?" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:38 pm

Grey nodded, "I'll make her something while you're in there.........I just need a minute to gather my thoughts......"

Zigera chuckled, "Its not a surprise the first time someone hears it if I don't make it one." He turned around, her full body cloak opening up, revealing her whole body was covered in metal.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:57 pm

Nijuu nodded her head. She walked over to the girl, and smiled gently, as she scooped her up in her arms, and carried her into the bathroom. Holding the girl in her arms, she began to fill the tub with warm water. She carefully undressed the girl, and placed her in the tub, turning off the water. She carefully washed the blood from her face and body, holding her while she cleaned the blood. After she was finished, she closed her eyes, and checked to see if there were any internal injuries...there were injuries...old ones...something that she could not even attempt to repair while pregnant.

Tynan raised an eyebrow, as he looked at Zigera's metal covered body. "Wow." He gasped. "I was not expecting that."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:59 pm

Zigera looked at her body, "Can't stand cloth on my skin anymore, metal is cold and soothing."

Grey looked to the twins, "I suppose you two want your gunblades?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:06 pm

Kari nodded her head. "Yes please." She replied, to be promptly poked by Kerri.
"You're busy." Kerri stated flatly. "We can wait." She added, looking directly at Kari.

Tynan tilted his head slightly, with a puzzled expression. "Does cloth hurt you?" He asked without thinking.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:06 pm

The7thSeal wrote:
Effros beamed. 'Just that you'll be serving me too. Be a dear and bring in a plate of biscuits too.'
He turned, and walked back into the front room, seating himself in one of the armchairs.

Lilith grabbed a few biscuits and placed the on a plate and headed towards the sitting room

Elsa looked up at Effros
"I see you finally decided to join me"
she leaned back into her chair
"So was me going with you to the meeting all that you needed me for or was there something else?"

Lilith walked into the room and set the tray down on the table then proceeded to step away allowing them to drink their tea in peace
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:07 pm

Mordial folded his arms, glaring at Inferno, who glared back.
Both felt the stirrings of Lucifer's anger, but unfortunately both were such hotheads they didn't care about it at the moment.
"Mordial," Inferno said, in a strained voice that he reserved for family when he was pissed.
"I'm not going to change him back just because you ask politely-"

Ten minutes later...

"OK."
Mordial cricked his neck.
"Are you going to listen now?"

Inferno, in his new body, had really only one response.
"Ribbit."
Then, to add some drama, "Croak."

"Bit medieval, but I'm certain that will put some sense into him."

Inferno could only glare up at him, from his new body, as a frog.
"Witches had the right idea..."

"Rrrribbet."

He looked back at Chastity.
"Bit too far?"

Darkion, with Rein in arm - with her dressed in a ridiculously provocative schoolgirl outfit - approached the Academy from the left side, entirely nonchalant, Darkion rolling his eyes at her outfit.
"You are seductively ridiculous..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:13 pm

Zigera shrugged, "I don't sleep, and if something isn't skin tight, the loose air irritates me......."

Grey nodded, "I guess, she'll be out in a minute, and I need to weave the little one something to wear."   He spread his hands apart, as black strings of shadowy thread began to form in his hands.  He began to weave a small, black dress for the little one, one embroidered all over, with shadowy runes.

Ezekiel landed at the doorstep, the smell of arch demon on his clothing, and opened the door, "What the hell is going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:24 pm

"And what about touching other people; does that bother you too?" Tynan asked....again without thinking.

Nijuu wrapped the child in a towel, and carried her out to Grey, as he finished weaving her a dress. She smiled gently, and rested the little one on the bed. "I think she'll be asleep for awhile." She whispered. "There were not any new internal injuries, and the healed ones are currently beyond my ability." She sat on the bed, close to the child. "It breaks my heart to know that she was experimented on..." she looked at Grey with a sorrowful expression on her pale features.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:27 pm

Grey handed her the dress, then placed both hands on the side of his head, "I the one.....partially responsible for putting her in that predicament......I don't know how I can make it up to this little one......."

Zigera thought for a moment, "Since after i was born, no flesh has touched mine."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:31 pm

"Really?!" Tynan raised his brow, as he folded his arms. "Not even a family member?"

Nijuu carefully dressed the girl, and looked to Grey. She rested her hand on his chest, as she knelt before him. "The important thing is that you got her out of it." She spoke softly. "You saved her, and it will be a start."
Kerri looked at Kari, and motioned with her head that they should leave. Kari looked at her twin and nodded her head.
"Perhaps you guys should be alone for now." Kari said, as she bowed slightly to Grey and Nijuu. "We can wait for the gunblades."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:40 pm

Zigera shook her head, "They touched metal, that's all."

Grey nodded, "For now, that would be best......" Then he turned to Nijuu, "Yes, its a start, but she has no family to take her in.......she has no one in the world....."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:44 pm

"Well then." Tynan said, as he unfolded his arms, and walked towards Zigera, and hugged her.

Nijuu rested her forehead on Grey's, as her eyes moved towards the slumbering child. "Then she can stay with us." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:45 pm

Chastity couldnt help but ti giggle at her father as a frog
"Maybe just a little but he has one hell of a temper"
she looked over at her father
"do you think he will change his mind?"

Rein pulled at the bottom of her skirt
"I always did hate these uniforms, they always make them so short"
she looked up at Darkion
"dont get any ideas, you might be my master but not that kind of master"
she looked ahead of them
"besides we still have to do a contract"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:54 pm

Grey looked to Nijuu, "So I should adopt her?" The little girl's body shook, and convulsed very suddenly.

Zigera stay stunned for a moment, her cheeks bright red, before her metal covered fist was in his gullet.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next