HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 6:34 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:27 am

Mike assessed the witches coolly, placing himself between them and Hew and Izabel. "Impressive power, but you can't match my casting speed!" Wedging the ice dagger between his thumb and palm, Mike channeled energy through his left arm. Then, as he raised his arm, fingers splayed, a wall of ice rose between him and the witches, just as their magic released.

The arcane bolts streaked towards Mike, shattering the hastily built wall, but fizzled out before reaching Mike. "See what I mean?" Mike taunted, to the witches enraged howls. He charged forwards, bringing his fist down and forming a sheet of ice along the ground, speeding him towards his enemies. As he flew, he flung his ice dagger at the centre witch. Before she realised what was happening, the near-invisible blade sliced through her neck, exposing bone, and she fell to the ground, a look of surprise etched into her features.

As he reached the remaining two witches, Mike swung into a high kick, connecting with one enemy's face and sending her flying. The third witch was already preparing a second, more powerful arcane bolt, but Mike had already closed the distance, slashing across her torso with his sabre, leaving a deep gash from shoulder to hip. The witch's spell, interrupted, rebounded, blowing off her arm and knocking her to the floor.

Hearing running behind him, he wheeled to greet the remaining witch charging him with a knife, face now bloodied from his kick. He dodged and backpedalled as she slashed wildly at the air. She obviously had no skill with weapons. So, poison then, maybe? Witches are known for their nasty brews... With this thought in mind, Mike formed a thin layer of ice armour over his torso and exposed forearms. He didn't want a lucky nick to be his undoing. As the witch lunged at him, throwing her weight behind the blade, Mike seized the opening, sidestepping the attack, and grabbing the witch's wrist. With his sabre, he pierced the witch through the neck, and she stumbled back as he released her wrist. A shocked look on her face, she keeled over, lying still.

As Mike relaxed, a hand gripped his ankle. Mike's head snapped round, eyes fixing on the third witch he'd slashed with his sabre, somehow still breathing. She was muttering under her breath as she gripped his leg with inhuman strength. A curse? She's different from the other two... Unable to break the superhuman grip, Mike turned his sabre on the witch, piercing her flesh. The witch ignored the blade, still chanting her black magic. Incensed, Mike ran a fierce stream of lightning through the blade, pulsing through the hag's body. She writhed in agony, though she attempted to continue her spell for a few moments. Eventually, she slumped over and lay still, her body smoking.

With these three dealt with, Mike turned to Hew and Izabel, asking them "okay over there?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:06 pm

He cocked his head to one side, and raised an eyebrow quizzically at the witches. 'Two? Only two? I feel like I'm not being taken seriously...'

He pulled his arm back, and throw in forwards, extending his index and middle fingers out at the witches. At that moment, a massive blast of wind ripped through the air between the witches, the speed and strength of it causing a vacuum to be created, the change in pressure throwing furniture, and anybody unfortunate enough to be caught in the blast's wake, to launch towards the witches.

Among the maelstrom was Sev, using the gale forces he'd created to propel himself at the poor women at impossible speeds, swinging his halberd in a wide arc, cleaving the would be attackers in two.

He came to a rather ungraceful stop by slamming into the far wall, with a painful crunching sound. 'Could...have gone...better.' he muttered to himself, slowing pushing himself off the wall.
'Who's next?'
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:02 pm

Vector starts to morph back to his human form in mid flight fully morphing in time to knock the harpie that he was thrown at to the floor. And with one large breath roasted her like a chicken bracing for the charges of the other two with another breath coated both his arms in fire. using them like whips to fight the harpies moving backwards hr grabbed there heads and increased the heat of the flames around his arms strong enough to make everyone else in the brothel start to sweet all most instantly, completely frying the two harpies.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:11 am

Malic stands musing aloud "cutlass or colts which to use ?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:51 am

Hew eventually managed to clamber back to his feet, making an elaborate and dramatic downwards stab through the succubus beneath him as he did so.
"Who next seeks to run afoul of justice, treacherous villains?!" he yelled, and then stopped as he realized he'd in fact killed the least amount of all the group.

"Oh. Well - at least - er - erm - TO ARMS!" he suddenly yelled once more and attempted to plow straight into the remainder, his blade slicing through one before the rest chose to flee.
"That's right, dastardly cowards! RUN FROM THE MIGHT OF MY FELLOW WARRIORS AND I! NONE MAY STAND BEFORE US! HUZZAH!"

It was of course at this point the trapdoor to the basement opened and a beautiful young woman stepped out.
Her features looked like they'd been gently touched by angels, her body was that of a daydream. Her eyes were luscious and seductive.
"What a brave knight," she purred, sashaying towards him wearing only two ropes - one a finger's breath in length that went from left to right over her big bouncing breasts, and the second about the width of a man's hand coming between her legs to loop over her shoulder.
"You deserve a reward, big boy..."

It was at this point Hew saw she had horns.
"Oh, bilgewater."

BLAM!
Hew hurtled across the room from a single well-aimed backhand blow, tumbling across the floor straight towards Seventh.
"Come on, boys... I'll take you all on at once... give you your money's worth..."

She clicked her long nails and a thundercloud, rumbling with thunder appeared above Vector's head, ready to electrocute him. She beckoned to Mike and Malic mockingly, daring them to come at her.
"If you're good boys I might let you watch me torture the girls first... the young one looks like she's got some spirit, it'll be fun teaching her how to be my servant...as for the older lady, I'm sure I can use her as a... teaching tool to teach the young one some unique pleasures..." She winked. "You're welcome to watch."
Next second, she had picked up a table with one hand and thrown it at Celia, Ella and Ollie...
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:33 am

He rolled to the side, avoiding Hew's body flying towards him. He looked at the woman, and smiled cruelly at her.
'You. Would you happen to be a succubus by any chance? I haven't killed a succubus yet.'
He dropped his halberd, and started walking towards the woman, palms pointed up, the air shimmering around his hands. 'Now, would you mind holding still? I'd rather not waste my energy unnecessarily.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:24 am

ellas looked at ollie
" my daughter can handle her own, even if she does seem immature"
she looked over at celia
"as for watching your back ill do the best that i can, its been a while since ive had to do any battling so i might be a little rusty"

celia noticed the woman appear from the trap door
"now who the hell is this woman?"
she looked the woman up and down listening to her every word.
"ill never be anyone's servant"
at that point the table had been thrown towards them. with her sword in her hand, she swung it as hard as she could, slicing the table down the middle
"as for my mother good luck with that she is totally against teaching anyone anything unless its her way"

izabel watched the woman carefully studying her every move, waiting to see what all abilities she had before striking
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Sasuro
Sasuro
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:34 am

OOT: (gonna get back into this for the shits and giggles. also to explain my long absence in posting, lets say i got sucked into a time vortex)

Kaz is hurled from a time vortex and crashes into the horned women and is on top of her.
"Oh..." He says giving a glance up and down the scantly dressed succubi.
"Well hello there!" He says with a approving glance and a grin upon his face.
He then notices everyone around him is armed and facing the succubi.
"Uhm..... Did i come back at a bad time?" He says hesitantly looking at the expressions or people faces.

Last edited by Sasuro on Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:02 pm

Ollie straightened his body out, and lifted the blade from the ground. Noticing the table just missing him he remained calm and still. "Well that was a table" was barely audible coming from his lips. No sooner he decides to sheathe his sword, but never got out of a fighting stance. He looked around until finally he saw Hew, Finally after he saw him he spoke gently to Ella.

"Create a distraction, There is a chandelier almost above the succubus, if you can move her to it, it can easily kill her. Or at least cripple her giving all of us time to attack her while she is under the weight."

Turning back to Hew, He nodded his head. And shouted to him.

"Ready to show this group what real teamwork is?!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:29 pm

ella noticed kaz landing on the woman, upon hearing ollies request she looked at ollie leaning in she whispered
"do you just want me to shoot the chandelier down, she seems distracted enough"
she points at kaz
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:48 am

Malic draws his colts shooting the harpie and the succubus in the head respectively then as quickly as he removed the he holsters them and draws is cutlass beheading them. then turns to Celia, Ella and Izabel with his cutlass resting on his shoulders with arms hooked over it and say's " If she even tries to harm any you ladies I will eviscerate her with my bare hands"

OOT: sorry about the catch up I let things get in the way
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:11 am

With a long rumbling yawn, Fenris awoke from his nap in the corner. He gripped his staff and rocked himself to his feet. His eyes were laden with tiredness and his hair slightly messy from sleeping against a wall.

"ugh... All this noise makes it hard to sleep", he mumbled, adjusting his view to look around the room, "Kids these days have no respect for a sleeping elder,".

Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:18 am

The succubus smiled gently at Kaz, and put one arm gently around him before the others could react.
"No... not a bad time at all, baby... I've been so lonely..." she whispered softly, the other hand snaking down into his pants and taking a firm hold of what lay within. "Mmm..." She licked her lips looking into his eyes, hypnotising him with their inhuman beauty.
"I don't know what this is, but it feels nice and thick... ooh... I think it likes me..."
She winked. "I wonder what it tastes like..."

It was at this point Hew heard Malic's remark to the ladies and angrily disentangled himself from the wall.
"I - a knight of chivalry and valour - being out done in the art of manners by a PIRATE!? POPPYCOCK!"
It was at this point he noticed the succubus being distracted, and was about to violently proclaim the values of teamwork in a fierce charge when all of a sudden wings sprouted from the succubus's back and she flew up onto the chandelier, Kaz still in her arm and her hand still in his pants.
"Come on, big boy," she said sibilantly - and there was a flash of fangs in her mouth as she leaned in closer to him, the chandelier shielding her from the others as well as Kaz acting as a meat shield.
"I just want one lick... just for me, baby..."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:12 am

"Change of plans Ella. I didn't think she would spread her wings this early..." Pondering for a quick moment, he noticed a vulnerability in the wings, though it would be hard to hit. He decided to tell it to Ella. "Ella, This is going to be harder than you would think. and Considering you haven't actually battled in a while or so you told me, I want you to aim for the soft areas of her wings. Or the very bone. It is a small window of hitting, but it should slow her down. Oh and... Be careful of that guy who is getting his rocks off with the succubus."

Ollie started running towards Hew, he reached his hand out. and shouted towards him. "Grab onto me, I will throw you up towards the wretched demon. hopefully it will give you an opening." He stopped, and planted firmly slightly away from chandelier, hoping he could catch Hew while he is running towards her.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:18 am

Malic turns to hew" whats the matter have you never heard of a pirate being a gentleman ?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:38 am

ella nodded, she pulled an arrow from her quiver, aimed towards the succubus wing, and released the arrow, then quickly grabbed another repeating the process until she had sent 5 arrows towards her wing
"i may be a little rusty at battling, but my aim had always been almost perfect"
she looked over at celia
"celia your bow"
she gestured for her to do the same

celia heard her mother call her name seeing her gesture tot he succubus
"right"
she grabbed her bow, pulled an arrow from her quiver and started doing the same as her mother releasing several arrows at the succubus
"poor guy never saw it coming"
she shook her head

Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:54 pm

He looked up at the succubus with a quizzical expression on his face. 'Well, this is...interesting. You aren't using that guy as a meat shield are you? Because here's the thing. I'm not thinking 'don't attack'.' He smirked, drawing his hands back.
'...I'm thinking two for one!' He thrust his hands forwards, streams of lightning bursting from his hands, tearing through the space between them.
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:44 am

Having witnessed every detail of this outburst intently, Mike discharged his own brew of forked lightning, sending it in broad arcs to intercept Sev's. Some went wild, wreaking havoc on the building's structure. However, some bolts had stayed on course, streaking towards Sev's attack, and Mike fed more magic to these, in order to assert dominance over the other's magic. I hope this redirects the attack...

Having done this, Mike shot Sev a bone-chilling look, conveying his thoughts only through this one glance.
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:36 pm

Looking up at the thunder cloud above his head realizing the seriousness of the threat and not wanting to get electrocuted Vector went to put out his flames. Only to have them backfire completely engulfing him in the flames he dropped to his knees, the fire spreading to the floor. But the fire almost in the blink of an eye dissipated only to leave scorch marks on the ground. Falling to the ground still conscious, laying there now pretending to have passed out to avoid having to fight anymore.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:35 am

He glared at Mike. 'Oh, I'm guessing you have a better idea for killing her?' By all means, get on with it!'
Back to top Go down
Sasuro
Sasuro
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:19 pm

Kaz finding himself in a very........"Different" position.... is dumb struck and doesn't know if to go with what this winged creature's erotic tendencies, or fight it off. "You know, it's been awhile since.... no actually this would be a first...." The succubi's touch is quickly making it "Hard" for Kaz to think straightly. His processors, his brain and his lust start going into fight for control which intern, overloads Kaz's processors and forces him to reboot, with his member still functioning.

(OOC: So basically I'm unconscious and still erect. Sorry i haven't been posting, between work and being at my friends, not alot of time to get on a computer to do this stuff.)
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:55 am

OOT: Tis fine, Sasuro, it's good you have a job and we're all rooting for you on here (I hope) Wink

The succubus let out a disappointed sigh - and threw Kaz in the direction of the arrows.
"CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIVAAAAAAAAALLLLLLRRRRRRYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!" Hew bellowed as he ran straight into Ollie's waiting hands, boosted straight into the air and almost immediately fell to earth in a crumpled pile, complete with a freshly rescued - yet still unconscious - Kaz.

The succubus looked at the arrows, smiled - then seemed to warp, vanishing out of reality so the arrows flew past, shattering the chains holding up the chandelier and sending the whole affair crashing to the floor.
The creature reappeared a few feet from Hew, smiling.
"Am I too good for you?" she simpered.
"HAVE AT YE!" Hew immediately charged at her again, and she warped again, sending the knight-errant crashing to the floor.

When she turned to face the group again, she seemed a little slower, and her features were looking a little wrinkled...

But she was still insanely strong - as proved when she picked up the fallen chandelier and hurled it in their general direction...
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:57 am

Ollie, Began to run for the chandelier, placing himself in its trajectory between him and the group. He had no time to cut the chandelier, regardless it wouldn't be useful instead he unsheathed his sword, slammed it in the ground in front of him and braced for impact. Upon the hit, Ollie was crouched, desperately trying to stand his ground he fell down after the immense pain of impact and glass shards penetrated him. Upon being completely exhausted from the pain, he lifted his arm grabbing the hilt of the sword, Lifting his body up. And standing hunched over his blade.

"If you're looking for 'fun' or a good time. I will take Kaz's place. I am your best bet and have the most stamina out of everyone here."

Glancing over at the succubus he noticed she was slightly more ugly than she was prior. Finally he came to a full stand with his right hand he lifted the sword out of the floor and stance defensively, hoping his bluff wasn't called he smirked towards the succubus.
Back to top Go down
Sasuro
Sasuro
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 1:11 pm

Kaz suddenly boots up. He stands and has red lustful eyes focused on the succubus. He then charges and tackels her to the ground.

"You! Me! Coitus!! NOW!!!"
Kaz said with with a scary amount of confidence in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:02 am

the chandelier being thrown at them ella jumped out of the way from its path to avoid being hit she looked over at celia who had done the same and was laying on the floor. ella then turned her attention back to the succubus, she notice the succubus was slowing down.
she  got up  but just enough to be kneeling on one leg, pulled another arrow from her quiver but just before she could shoot she noticed kaz tackling the succubus to the ground
"well someones eager"
she shook her had and looked over towards her daughter
"you ok celia?"

celia was pushing herself off the ground after having to leap out of the way
"thats bitch, first a table and now a chandlier"
she heard her mother call out to her and snapped at her
"yes mother i am FINE"
she drew her sword
"but as for that ugly old bat, she wont be in a minute"
she noticed kaz on the succubus
"MOVE!!"
Back to top Go down