HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 11:05 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:11 pm

"i didnt think so, then i will just do it myself like i have for the past 18 years"
she sighed, looking disappointed she looked down at the table folding her arms in front of her
"then its best i dont tell her, if you cant help me protect her then there is not point in telling her, i cant rist it"
after a brief moment she spoke again
" i suppose after this you wouldn't want to see me for a while, and for that i understand. but remember this chaos, in the 18 years i never stopped loving you."
she looked up at  him
"if you have nothing else to say to me then i will take my leave, and head back to the camp"

izabel thought for a moment the looked back up at him
"i cant think of anything else to discuss, but i do have a question"
she went silent for a moment
"well more a request, from you"
she took paused to gather her words before speaking
"would it be possible if we can do this again?, i really enjoyed myself this evening, and enjoyed our conversations, would it be possible to do this again sometime?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:13 am

Order couldn't resist the smile that cracked his features.
"I think that will be rather difficult, what with you seeming to fraternize with the enemy of your group. Not to mention..."
His smile grew wider.
"The way you phrased that, it seemed like you were asking me on a - what do you people call it? Ah yes... you sounded like you were asking me on a date..."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:24 am

Komoro ruffled his hair, making it messy before brushing it back and saying "Ohh i'm good, don't think I introduced myself earlier. My names is Komoro, a hunter from a nearby village"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:34 am

"you might be their enemy but your not mine"
she slightly blushed and looked away, when he said it was as if she was asking him on a date
"i- uh, well i was just asking so that we could talk more..i enjoy your company and our conversations"
she couldnt look up at him she was slightly embarrassed for asking
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:54 am

Order smiled. "I will see what I can do."
He looked away at the sunlight starting to rise.

"Come, it is time for you to return."

He led her back to the table where Chaos was still sat.
"I shall return them when you are ready, brother."

Hew nodded thoughtfully, accepting the name.
"I see... are you interested in a fierce quest against the forces of darkness to free the world from divine tyranny?"
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:13 am

Komoro thought for a moment before asking "Depends, what would I get out of it? Fame, fortune, power?"
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:30 am

As Mike drew closer to Oliver, he saw his new hunting instructor give a quick nod in his direction. Have we found it so soon!? His pulse began to race with anticipation, but Mike fought the excitement down, reducing his breathing to a slow, faint rhythm- he planned on his first hunt ending successfully.

Edging slowly closer to where Oliver now waited, Mike noticed he was hiding behind a tree, and tried to imitate him. It'd be a disaster if I was spotted now! Glancing over once more at Oliver, Mike found him looking in his direction, forming a repeating sequence of hand signs. It appeared to be some sort of direction for ending the hunt. Does he want me to trap the deer? Mike was fairly certain that this was Oliver's intention. Well, I'm certainly the right man for the job!

Mike nodded his assent to Oliver, then crept around the tree slowly, and caught his first sight of the deer. And nearly reeled back as he realised that it seemed to be eating its own vomit. Lovely...

He watched the deer for a long while, deciding how to go about the plan. Ice magic seemed to be the obvious tool for trapping a wild animal, but if he moved too fast, the deer might notice and bolt. On the other hand, if he took too long, the risk was equally high. I wonder if I could trap it with a spell it can't detect...

An idea sprang into Mike's head, and he felt sure it would work. Mentally, he reached out for the brilliant orb that was his magic energy, and pulled a strong, steady stream out-into both of his arms. This would be a tricky casting, so he'd want to devote all of his focus and control into it. As the spell grew nearer to reality, Mike imprinted his will onto the stream of energy- you are water- cold as ice. You are ice, but harder, stronger- unyielding...

He placed his hands solidly on the ground, and sent the spell creeping outwards, seeking it's prey. Water became ice. A huge block, dwarfing the deer, formed at his command. Once the ice had formed, he moved on to the next step. Ice became water once more. Mike siphoned this water away with incredible speed, letting it seep into the ground; and as the space once occupied by the immense block of ice emptied, the ground beneath the deer- for it was this space that the block had filled- collapsed away, forming a pitfall trap intended for the deer, with no possible escape.

Still, Mike wasn't without mercy. Though the pit was deep, he'd left enough water behind to break his quarry's fall. Hopefully, this would prevent their deer from being damaged unecessarily, and avoid any suffering on its part. But, as the spell had been demanding enough to rival a dualcasting (largely because he'd been working blind, not knowing precisely where the ice would form underground), Mike needed to devote all of his focus to it. Not knowing the outcome, he simply glanced in Oliver's direction, inquiring silently- was the spell on target? Did we trap the deer, or did it bolt?
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:46 am

"You can get rid of them brother, We Ella's meeting with me is adjurned, I have nothing more to further say. It would be a waste of breath at this point."

He stood up from his chair and walked back to the ballroom. It was nice and silent with the servants cleaning and setting everything back to the way it was before the ballroom dance. Chaos let out a sigh. And walked up the stairway to the right that rounded to the throne room and sleeping quarters. Only so he could sit on his throne. He had no interest in his brothers actions, or the two girls.

By the time the deer saw Mike it had made it just out of distance of the trap, It was safe. Oliver had no need to be silent at this point he rushed out from behind the tree, and took aim at the deer. Releasing a bullet from the chamber, he just got lucky and got it in the heart from the backside of a shot. A rather large sound of sliding was heard, until the deer hit it's antlers hit a tree, it than sounded like a snapping noise.

Looking up in the sky, he saw it was slowly transitioning to morning time, the birds were starting to sing, and the leaves were dropping small due droplets. It was quite an amazing sight truly, though Mike had made one mistake with time. It would be an excellent learning experience. Even Oliver couldn't kill an animal on his first hunt. He wasn't frustrated, as he expected the outcome. He was more so, happy that Mike put effort Into it. He patted Mikes right shoulder, with his left hand as it was closest to him.

"You didn't do bad for your first hunt. Your only mistake was timing of the Magic, you see. If deer hear the faintest noise, they assume it is a predator. Which at that point they will run. If i didn't shoot the deer we would have been in here way to long. And because of the mistake, I had no choice but to waste the bullet." he smiled though as their faces were becoming visible. "Don't worry though, you will get better as time goes in. If we ever get put in a situation where we need to hunt again, I will take you with me."

Oliver started taking lead to walk towards the deer. "Come, We must go and gut him now." once he approached the deer he took no less than a second to get on his knees, and say a prayer for the deer that was just killed. He wanted it a safe voyage into the afterlife. After he finished he stabbed into it's stomach area, and cut down to its bladder. Getting a clean cut right between it all, The bowels had released, releasing a terrible odor. Not enough for Oliver to be disgusted. And doing so, he started cutting away small steak like pieces from the carcass of the deer. Skinning only what he needed to. Handing each piece back to Mike. Once he finished the job he grabbed the deer by its antlers and dragged it towards the open field area they were at prior. As it got a good run in. For the rest of the animals to eat the carcass.

He walked back to Mike and simply told him.

"Let's get back to camp I am sure that everyone is awaiting our arrival with some food. I hope Hew is clothed by now. And is hungry."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 9:04 am

Order gave a nod, then in a blur of movement the ladies were taken back to the forest where they had left originally.
"I apologize for my brother's behavior, Ella. He is the avatar of Chaos after all. He is callous, dark, and... you know the rest. I am sorry for your troubles, and wish I could help. But alas, I cannot. Too much time has passed."
He bowed his head in sorrow.
"You have done well by her Ella. I can tell."
He looked over at Izabel and shot her a smile.
"Til next time, Izabel."
Then he vanished, leaving them in their new clothes just as the dawn was breaking...

Hew had redressed at this point, and was speaking to Komuro whilst he did so.
"Honor. Power. Probably wealth. Fame, definitely. The world would bow to the conqueror of such a great quest."
Then he sat up, looking towards the brightening sky.
"I feel like I should probably have slept. However..."
He laughed with a surprising bitterness.
"It is irrelevant. Anyways, join us on our quest. T'would be glorious."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 9:20 am

ella didnt say a word, she just stood up and walked over to order. she didnt even look at him, she kept her eyes to the ground, she was hurt, angry, disappointed and upset
"just take me back to my daughter please"
when they were at the camp she looked up at order
"thank you order, ive done the best that i could, its a shame i cant tell her who her father is"
she sighed
"tell chaos i truly am sorry"
he walked over to celia, sat next to her, lifted celias head and placed it upon her lap running her fingers through her hair, something she had done to celia since she was a little girl
"ill protect you, eve if he wont"

izabel nodded then waited patiently for them to be returned to the camp. upone returning to the camp she smiled at order
"thank you for the wonderful evening, and yes until next time"
when order vanished izabel walked over to a tree near the fire and sat against it, she was gonna try to get some rest before they moved one
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:23 am

"Alright, sounds good to me. What is this quest and where must I go to complete it?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:33 pm

Hew noticed Izabel return, and emotion shot through him like ice. But then he remembered his atrocious conduct and the humilation he'd caused her - a fundamental betrayal of everything he stood for as a knight - and looked down at the ground, his teeth clenched.
"Just stay with our group. We are on our way to slay another creature of darkness. We will slay many. Then do battle with gods."
Then he got up and promptly walked to the top of the hill he'd inhabited most of the night and just lay there, eyes on the sky.
His eyes closed, exhaustion trying to claim him - but the shame and pain and hatred in his heart burned him, forcing him to remain awake. He slammed his fist into the ground in frustration, crying out in pain as he did so, swearing and holding his hand.
Then he hit himself with it. The pain felt good.
Then he did it again. And again.
And aga-

"Stop."

It was a command, not a request.

Hew stopped. Then he just sagged and lay there as Order looked down at him.
"If you are here to slay me, do so. I shall not fight you. My hand, my heart, my soul - they are all damaged, devoid of value. If you wish, cast me into the void. I have lost all my dignity as a knight, my valor as a man, and my will as a warrior."

Order drew his blade and laid the edge at Hew's throat.
Hew did not flinch, and instead just closed his eyes.
"Let me die with honor."

Order took the blade away and instead sat down next to him.
"Why did you do what you did to Izabel?"

Hew didn't open his eyes.
"Because I merely wished to awaken her human side. I wanted to see her alive. I wanted to see her live."
A tear rolled down Hew's cheek to the grass.

"And in doing so, Hew, you shamed her. You made her feel vulnerable, and weak, and ashamed of herself."

With every verb Hew seemed to shrink a little, and when Order next spoke Hew had curled up into a ball.

"You call yourself a knight-errant, a wandering warrior of honor. Your behavior speaks of something different. Your recklessness in battle speaks of someone who not only does not care to live or die, but someone who would welcome death's oblivion if it was for a worthy cause. I do not honestly think you wish to succeed in your quest, Hew of Matlock. I think you wish to die in the search to find meaning to yourself. I think you want to perish with the knowledge that someone will remember you. That someone will owe you. I think you are a coward. I think you are weak. I think that if you truly wish to aid your comrades, you should leave the group entirely. Go beg on the street, you'd serve more purpose there than here."
Order's voice became more steadily filled with venom the more he spoke, and though on the outside he remained wholly passive, by the time he'd finished he was practically spitting on Hew.

"You are not worth my spit. You are not worth anyone's time. You are arrogant. You are foolish. Even amongst these mortals, you are seen as a joke. You are seen as a fool. You're nothing. Hew of Matlock, I pronounce you to be fit for nothing but carrion for the crows."
Hew had not responded the entire time.
Order got up, and his face remained perfectly calm.
Then he kicked, and Hew gave a tiny groan as something cracked inside him.

"Get out of here, child. Go and beg."

And Hew got to his feet, looked back at Order, gave a tiny tiny nod, then started limping away down the hills and into the forest. He didn't look back nor did he say anything to himself or to the forest. He didn't feel worthy enough to disturb the silence of nature. Wordlessly he reached the camp, though not entering it so he could be seen.
He reached the sleeping Izabel without being noticed, placed his rings to the side of her, then cast his head low and limped off into the forest, broken.

Order watched his departure from the hilltop, his face still passive.
Hew looked up at Order, and Order wordlessly pointed away.
And Hew obeyed. He stumbled, almost fell. But he limped on, and on, until he was completely lost in the wilderness. Even then he trudged on, for as a knight who had betrayed his code, his fate was to wander until his death...
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:08 pm

Komoro watched the exchange between Order and Hew with surprise. The young hunter put away his bow and walked over to Order and said "Excuse me, but might I ask who you are?" as he watched Hew walk away with his tail between his legs
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:14 pm

Order looked at Komoro.
"I am Order. Suffice it to say I was... telling a few truths that he would rather not have heard. Anyway, it is a pleasure to have met you... Komoro."
Leaving Komoro stunned that he knew his name, Order vanished in a blink, leaving Komoro alone...
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:42 pm

Komoro's eyes widened in surprise and said "How do you...?" but only before the mysterious being vanished. He looked around the hilltop, attempting to find a clue to what happened. Turning around he ran down the hill, but ended up crashing into a semi awake pirate known as Malic.

"Oww.. that hurt" Komoro said rubbing his head
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:56 pm

Mike swore under his breath as he watched Oliver take down the deer. Damn! I was sure I could trap it... Still, he couldn't help but feel a little pride at the praise he was given, and he returned Oliver's smile with a grin of his own. "I should've acted faster then? Well, I'll get it next time, no doubt... I'd be glad to go on another hunt with you, I feel I could pick up some lessons from it!"

Mike followed Oliver over to the fallen deer, and watched over his shoulder as he knelt by the animal. The smell that assaulted him was horribly strong, but Oliver didn't seem to care, so he followed suit. Must be a typical thing... Recognising the importance of learning this process, Mike took in every detail he could, paying attention to where Oliver made cuts, and where he took meat from the carcass. He might need to do this himself one day, after all. Possibly soon...

When Oliver began passing meat to him, Mike extended an arm, bringing forth with the motion a small container made of ice. In this box he placed the spoils of the hunt, cradling it carefully, and imagining the meal to come. With the meat in hand, he followed his hunting partner out to the field. "I hope so, on both counts! I wonder if the ladies are okay..."

Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:38 am

Oliver, Had nodded at Mike and started to walk back in the direction they came. Making sure every mark in the tree was the one he put. It was easy to get turned around in these woods, and it wasn't fun. Luckily he knew where he was going. He heard Mike inquire about the girls, Oliver had no doubt they were safe.

"I wouldn't worry about them. In fact, by now, they're all already back at camp. That's why I got breakfast for everyone. Though I too am curious as to why the gods decided to grab them for a party, it is none of my concern. Nor should you make it yours, I understand you're trying to protect them. But you have to let them protect themselves. If they fail, Than they either die or come back stronger, and better. Besides, I have faith they wouldn't harm them this early."

Once they made their way fully back to the camp, Oliver had started another fire, everyone was either just waking up, or have been awake for quite some time. If they were hungry, they could take what they would like. He took extra just in case someone wanted seconds. Motioning towards Mike he asked him "start cooking?"

He noticed a few things, 1 the girls were back. 2, the new member may or may not have been awake. And 3 Hew was gone. Which didn't help for reason 4, Ella looked distraught to him. And well 2 bad things at once. He would have to deal with them accordingly but first he would make the food to start conversation.

Meanwhile a rumbling in his stomach starter, signaling that he was hungry,it was relatively loud.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:07 pm

ella looked up at ollie and mike as the entered the camp. she didnt say anything she just watched as they talked among themselves. she then looked down at celia and thought of chaos words. she wondered if she would see him again anytime soon or is he to angry with her to ever talk to her again.
she brushed the hair off celia's face  and watched over her as she slept. she then looked back up at ollie and mike
"how did your night go?"
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:55 am

fMalic sighed and looked at Komoro " and landlubbers have said I rush in to things but not once have I knocked in to a landlubber" then Malic sits down and removes two of the many pouches attached to his belt and opens the first one his ammo pouch then draws his left M1889 and pushes the cylinder out and emptys it and pushes it backing to place put ting the M1889 on his left legs saying "Five Rounds from left" Malic then dose the same for the right M1889 but says "Six from the right" and holsters the right one for the time being and closes the ammo pouch and clips it back to the belt. Finaly Malic opens the remaining pouch his gun cleaning kit
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:05 pm

Oliver finished cooking for everyone, and placed the food on each rock surrounding the fire. He heard Ella from behind him. And so grabbed a piece of the deer meet, for her as he grabbed himself one. He sat down on the left side of her because her daughter was taking over all of the right side. He pushed himself together resting his head on his knees.

"It was an adventure, Mike and I had to hunt for something to eat, He almost had it. But I had to bail him out with a bullet. He did well for his first hunt. He just took to much time to use a spell."

He handed over a piece of venison for Ella, he didn't know if she was hungry or not. But it had to be the case as she may or may not have eaten for hours. She could be starving for all he knows.

"I don't mean to be nosey, however. I noticed you looked a little distraught. If there is anything bothering you, You can always tell me. I will not judge nor hate no matter the answer you give."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:51 pm

Komoro jumped to his feet and asked the pirate "What did you call me?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:55 pm

ella took the venison from oliver, and took a bite of it
"thank you"
she looked down at celia and sighed
"its about celias father, im just a bit upset about the whole thing. he should be here to help me raise and protect her"
she looked up at ollie
"its just that...its...its"
she hesitated to tell him and turned her head away
"its compliated"
she closed her eyes fighting back a tear, all the hard work she did, those 18 years of raising and protecting celia and when she finally got to see chaos to tell him, his reaction was not what she expected.
"if i were to tell you, you would hate me"
she opened her eyes and looked at everyone in the group and lowered her voice
"as well as them"

izabel was awoken by all the noise around the camp, she was taught to be a light sleeper. she got up quietly and decided to take a walk through the woods to get some quiet from the group. after all she will be traveling with them. she managed to find a small stream not far from the camp, she sat down and settled herself against a tree. the air was a tad chilly she looked down at the clothes she was wearing
"why didnt we get the clothes we were in back, i can fight in this thing"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 3:47 am

"I promise there will be no judgment towards you, even if it was so absurdly queer, that a saint would have a heart attack over it. I will not flinch, I haven't the need, want, or will to judge someone for their mistakes, or not even their mistakes - oh, no. Their past, See, I have hopeful. A Romantic, I admire people, and understand things change. even if it was something that you truly enjoyed doing prior. Or someone you loved that was clearly toxic and dragged you down; If they haunt you, and threaten you. I will protect you. You see, The people in this group are understanding. However, I wouldn't let them know if it was just a conversation between us two."

Though situations were different between Ella and Oliver. he decided to open up to her.

"Look, I May not know what you're going through, and this is an unrelatable subject in contrast. But I shouldn't be alive right now. You see, I was attacked by a grizzly a while back. It mauled me good, If it wasn't for Hew finding me while we were camping outside of the excavation site we were digging, I would be dead right now... Speaking of which, Have you seen him recently?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 5:47 am

ella shook her head
"no i have not, last i saw he was heading to the hilltop i believe, i havent seen him since"
she leaned in and lowered her voice
"if you promise not to tell anyone ill tell you"
she looked down at celia
"i told her father about celia just recently and he didnt take the news too well, he blamed me for not telling him but he never once try to see me in 18 years"
she looked up at the sky
"he said i could have gone to him, but i thought if he really loved me he would come to me, for a while i didnt think he wanted to be with me anymore, that maybe he found someone better. 18 year later he finally see me, tells me he still loves me and didnt find anyone else, that he has been busy"
she looked at ollie
"now he is angry with me, he says he wont help me to protect her so now im on my own. i guess i deserve this"
she sighed
"well i got this far i cant give up now"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:57 am

"I know it's not my place, and I know it may never be, But Celia seems to have taken a liking to me. If you need anything, I can protect both you and Her, however. I cannot promise to always be there, You see. I know what its like to grow up without a father. I needed to teach myself how to be a man. My mom always said my father was dead. I knew it wasn't true, he abandoned us."

Oliver wasn't really upset repeating this story, he grew to accept the truth, which was a rather unfortunate truth, but it happened it is what made him.

"She is a quick learner, but has a rather short temper. I assume it is a trait from her father. My sympathy for your lover quarrel. He should be excited to know you had his kid. Instead he was aggressive. I bet he didn't even care for the child's life. It is unfortunate you have to raise her by yourself. It must be hard."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next