HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 7:49 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Angel Beats!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:30 pm

The girl looked at Claire.
"Umm...well...I feel like I had this...dream...it...feels more like a memory..."

Isaac swallowed his food.
"I don't care what my life was like. This place is simply the best!"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:36 pm

Alec started to get a weird vibe from the building again. His gut was also telling him that something bad was just waiting around the corner. useally they're never wrong unforenately.
crap, I swear if it's another one of trevors hidden cronies again....
He couldn't help but getting a ticked off expression and look behind his sunglasses. whatever was causing his senses to go off, he didn't like it and was pissing him off. his face kept that expression as he ate his dinner.
"yeah, you guys could be eating fake ham or mystery meat."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:41 pm

Claire kept smiling as she spoke. "Oh come on. You can tell us what it was right? Or are you afraid that I'm right?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:48 pm

Shu got up from the table, picking up his tray, and was taking it back to where the NPCs all put their empty trays. As he walked back, he walked behind Kris, and smacked him on the back of his head. "Don't rush it." He hissed under his breath. "These things take time...and you have more than enough of it....so chill."

Tea folded her arms, curious as to what the newcomer would say to Claire.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:38 pm

Dominic burst into the cafeteria breathing hard. Spotting Hana and Senka off to one side he pushed his way past a trio of NPCs he stepped up to them. "Hana, Trevor needs to talk to you, it's urgent. He's in the nurse's office. It was Omi." He collapsed into a chair to get his breath back.

"In the nurse's office!" Then she processed what Dominic had said next. "Omicida..." She felt Senka's magic kicking up at the name, the air filled with a soft static sound. "Okay, I'll go there right away. Senka, you can come with me." The other girl nodded and the two set off for the Nurse's Office at a run.

Senka sat in the chair next to Hana as they waited patiently for Trevor to reconstitute himself. Hana chatted sociably with Xia as they were waiting. Staying silent Senka swallowed nervously knowing that her rouse would only last so long. She wasn't Reaper, why she was protecting him like this she didn't know exactly. But as long as they thought she was Reaper she'd do her part. A hand closed on the hilt in her satchel. "How much longer?" She typed on her PDA and showed it to Hana.
"The sooner the better."

Her fingers trembled slightly causing the scalpel to twitch back and forth by millimeters. The small pig lay on a metal tray with the supporting table beneath that. She felt her body filled with excitement, the reason for her shaking. She watched as her arm slowly extended, the blade's razor edge getting closer and closer to the dead flesh of the pig. Contact, the skin dimpling around the blade as it pressed against the skin. She applied a little more pressure and watched in delight as the skin gave and admitted the cold steel entrance. No blood oozed around the scalpel and she felt disappointment at the lack of red liquid. It didn't bother her too much though.
She set to work on the pig cutting it to pieces. Removing the organs, scraping off the muscles, exposing the arteries. Dissecting the heart, removing the eyes, the tongue. She lost herself in the smooth motion. The incessant unending need to make it smaller. SO she did until the pig was nothing but bones, cartilage and small cubes of meat. She grinned satisfactorily at her work.
"Uh, you know that isn't the goal of the lesson, right Dyse-san?" She looked up from her tray of diced pig and saw the class president. He had an apologetic and slightly concerned look on his face.
"Forgive me Takagawa-sama. I can't help myself. Once I start I just... can't stop." He let out a sigh at her words and for a moment she imagined him being cut to pieces. She saw the tornado of glass swirling around him cutting him into nice little chunks of meat. She put a stop to the thought. Reading too much manga lately, she figured. A helpless shrug and she had a new pig which ended up just like the others.
The class ended with ten pigs neatly diced and double that number of scalpels broken by her efforts to get at the brains. She gave an apologetic look to the class president before leaving the classroom. Her friends sticking close to her as they went to the cafeteria like usual.
"Hey look," Samantha said, "It's those kids."
"Which kids?" Dyse asked. Following her friend's gaze she saw them gathered around a table, eating and joking around with one another. "They never come to class. I wonder if they even care."
"Their parents must be paying for them to be here." Mariko piped up. "That's the only way for them to still be here."
Dyse looked ahead just in time to see the trio of boys blocking there path. They wore the same uniform but all three had made certain changes.
"Hey baby. You doing anything right now? Because I thought we could go do something." The leader said as he sidled up next to Dyse. His two companions stood next to Samantha and Mariko.
"Actually, we're busy." She informed him. He put an arm around her waist.
"Hey, hey. Don't be that way. We'll have lots of fun together."
"I said no."
"Come on. Are you really gonna say no to this face?"
She kneed him in the groin. He doubled over and she stepped away and watched as her two friends fled for safety. He regained himself quickly and him and his two friends surrounded her.
"That wasn't nice, bitch." He said angrily, glaring down at her.
Yeah, you gotta respect us." One of the others spoke.
"I think we should teach her a lesson." The other one said.
"Yeah, give her a punishment." Said the first.
"Teach her some discipline." The second chimed in.
They grabbed her all at once and she kicked and fought but in the end they overpowered her. Dragging her into the kitchen they tore at her uniform exposing the naked flesh underneath. She screamed and kicked but to no avail. Rage and indignation filled her. They were going to... They can't...They are... No... NO... NOOOO!
The sound of cracking glass filled the kitchen. The boys stopped their actions and looked around. Dyse turned her head and saw large cracks running through the windows that looked into the cafeteria. She grabbed that feeling again and saw the cracks widen. Then each window shattered individually. The trio stumbled back in shock, unable to comprehend what they were seeing. Freed of their grasp Dyse stood up and the glass shards began to swirl lazily around her. With a small gesture each one of the boys was encircled by a small tornado of rapidly spinning glass.
"You're the ones learning a lesson today." She said feeling a forgotten part of herself click into place. Another small gesture and the tornadoes closed on their targets. Blood splattered outwards covering the floor, the walls and herself.
Letting the power go dormant the airborne shards fell to the tile floor tinkling or shattering with the impact. She turned, beat up kimono swirling about her legs. She pulled a few of the nearby shards into her hand and rasping them they joined together to form a small wakizashi. Turning from the diced piles that was all that remained of her tormentors, Dyse strode out into the cafeteria dripping blood.
Name: Dyse Piper
Sex: Female
Affiliation: The Regret Resolution Committee (TRRC)
Weapon/Ability: Can summon glass shards, control them, break windows and combine the shards into useful weapons or golems.

Alice looked up in shock as the kitchen windows blew inward. Screams came from inside and then shortly after a girl dressed in what looked to be old Japanese samurai clothes came walking out covered in blood. Sheathing a glass sword on her back the girl calmly walked up to the table where all of them stood in shock.
"I'm looking for Dmitry. Where is he?" She asked the group who exchanged looks. "He is the committee head. Dmitry-Sama has the highest passed-on rates than anyone else in the TRRC. Where is he? I need to report in."
Alice looked at her, completely confused. What on Earth was the TRRC?

OOT Since I'm tired of colors I've decided to use text formatting to denote different characters. Bold dialogue is Vector. Italics is Dyse. Regular plain old text is Alice. In case anyone is getting confused.
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:39 pm

The girl pouted. She looked down at the floor for a good few seconds before looking back up to speak. She was about to say something, but she cut herself off. In a loop it seemed, she was going to speak, but then stopped.

Isaac froze in a comedic flinch from the kitchen scene. Seconds later, his chair was leaning and he fell straight on the floor.
"OWW! OWOWOWOWOWOWOW!"
He rubbed his head violently.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 8:27 pm

As Alec saw a bunch of thugs drag a defenseless girl into the kitchen, he rolled his eyes.
"You have GOT to me kidding me..." he said with his teeth clenched. he finished his raman in one big gulp and slammed the bowl down. He saw dominic rush into the cafeteria like something was up, but he was too pissed off at a certain group of kids.
"what do those thugs think they are? lords of the whole place?" he said under his breath, dumping his trash into the garbage. But instead of putting his tray with the others, he kept it as he stepped towards the kitchen, muttering under his breath. he could clearly hear something was going down in the kitchen.  
"Heh, they've got a good old lesson coming to them. they should have stuck to hanging behind the gym..." at that point, he heard glass breaking and then everything went silent as he saw a girl in a old style kimono come out, stained and dripping in blood. Alec stopped in his tracks as he saw her walk out and talk.
Did not expect that to happen... and I've never heard of this group. maybe thats what all of these bad feelings I've been getting are about.

He threw his tray into the return window as he went over to Dominic. he looked like he was running from something.
"Hey Dom, whats up? Why does it look like you've just ran the mile in gym?"
he still had a little bit of his ticked off look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 3:03 am

Kris rubbed the back of his head and stayed silent. He went back to eating when he heard the window smash. He shot up and glared at the woman. What's going on?

Okay Claire that's enough. You've had your fun so just leave her alone. Claire told herself to leave the girl alone but she was already moving over to her. She used one of her hands to raise the girls face. "There's no need to be afraid to tell us so why don't just just say it?" Claire kept her smile the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:20 am

Shu looked at the girl, and raised his brow slightly. "I'm afraid none of us know who you are looking for." He said to her, as kindly as possible. "But if you need help, you can give us a description of the person you're looking for, and I'm sure we can keep an eye out for them."

Tea gently placed her hand on Claire's shoulder. "Maybe you should sit down." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:52 am

"None of you know Dmitry-sama?" Dyse asked them. That was odd. Dmitry was the best known in the entire university. Unless maybe he had passed on while she had been trapped as one of the drones. "Very well then. Who has taken over the Regret Resolution Committee in his place?"

Alice looked at the others around the table and saw that they wore the same clueless expression that she did... well except for Henry. He just sort of stared off into space with a bizarre expression on his face. The kid was seriously weird. "I've only been here a day," She spoke up, "I only know of the Battlefront and the Legion. I don't know if that helps. Dominic seems to be running Battlefront and Trevor runs Legion." She looked at the girl with an awkward look. The girl didn't seem to recognize either name. "Maybe Dominic could be of more help. He's right over there." SHe pointed over to where Dominic sat.

She bowed low to the group in farewell. "Forgive my rudeness, my name is Dyse. Thank you for your assistance." She walked over to Dominic and Alec. "Which one of you is Dominic, I was told he could help me locate Dmitry-sama or whoever has taken over the Committee in his stead."

"Omicida," He said to Alec in explanation. He was about to say more when Dyse walked over to them. "I'm Dominic, I've never heard of this Dimitry or your Committee. I don't know if I can help you, but I'll try."
"You've never heard of The Regret Resolution Committee? That's... How is that possible? I was told you are the head of the Battlefront and that a Trevor heads the Legion. But I do not know where these came from."
Dominic shook his head. "No I've never heard of it," he looked to Alec who also shook his head. "Anyway as for Battlefront and Legion, it sounds like your Committee and Legion might have been kind of the same thing. The goal is to get everyone who comes here to give up their regrets and pass on. Battlefront is here to enjoy our time as best we can. But I was never told anything about a Regret Resolution Committee. This might be personal, but do you have any idea when you died?"

Vector was playing his game, the young heroine was busy being eviscerated by hell hounds on the screen of the game device. All in all Vector was getting bored of her, perhaps it was time for a new game? The hum of electricity in the wires changed pitch. Immediately all thoughts of the game were abandoned. Plopping in front of a laptop computer Vector quickly hacked into the Academy's camera system and began flipping from one view to the next until he stopped at the cafeteria.
Members of Battlefront sat around a table while a girl covered in blood covered robes of a samurai talked to one of them. Those clothes, the hair style and the shattered windows, Vector knew who this was. "You think you can just bring yourself back onto my stage Dyse?"

In the cafeteria directly behind Dyse, appearing out of thin air came a knight dressed in full plate armor wielding a greatsword.

OOT Will add more once out of work
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:41 am

"Omicida..." As Alec sad that name, his ticked off look came fully back to his face as he clenched his teeth and fists. why would that cold witch come back? and why her?
"Why does my feelings always have to be right!"
As he heard the blood soaked girl he might have been on the same track as Dominic, but he was so pissed at that point that he felt like punching something.
"alright, I'll go grab some of the other members and sort this out. If my memory is right she was a terror on her own... we'll need everyone we can get." If that's enough for a second round. He reached out for his pack of cigarettes as he was about to leave when all of a sudden a giant suit of shining armor appeared in the cafeteria.
"What in the... what the hell is it with this place today?" He clenched his teeth and headed towards a vending machine.
its like the whole place is against me tonight.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 6:15 pm

Dyse spun as the knight materialised behind her. Her glass wakazashi glittered in the artificial lighting as she stared up at the armored warrior. Raising it's greatsword one handed, armored man swung downwards, intent on slicing her in two. Dyse simply stood there, staring at the slit in the helmet where the eyes were at. The blade passed through her body with no ill effects other than a brief burst of static in her mind.
"Enough of your games, Vector-san. Do you think I do not know it was you who trapped me as a drone in this place?"
"Like you needed to guess at all, kunoichi-senpai." The gender neutral voice seemed to originate from the knight however the voice bounced in from all over the cafeteria. "All I ever do is play games. Isn't that what you said to me? "All you ever do is play your games, Vector-san. This is about actually helping people." Well I tried, but in the end I began playing with people too. Case in point. That little friend of yours, Roger, he was a fine amplifier. All he did was scream, but it was loud."
Dyse growled deep in her throat. "You are below human, Vector-san. Tell me, what hole have you crawled into now? I'll drag you out into the light and watch your fat bubble in the sun."
"A tempting threat, kunoichi. But I doubt either of us really have the time for old rivalries. Not with a whole new world for you to explore and your mentality mired in the past. You still can't let go, can you? After all that time spent helping others, you have no idea why you're still here." Booming laughter blasted through her head forcing her to her knees as the knight slowly faded away.

Dominic went to the girl's side. "Are you okay? I have no idea what all that was about."

She looked up at the boy called Dominic. "I think I may need to lie down. Can you please take me to the Heaven Forest?"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 7:31 am

Claire snapped out of it when Tea put her hand on her. "Ah... Sorry. I don't know what go into me there."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:02 pm

"You know, maybe we should crash for the night." Chelsea said as she tried to defuse the situation. She turned to the two guests and said "I think we should grab some shuteye." as she slipped into her bedsheets
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:09 pm

"Heaven Forest?!" Shu raised his brow with a confused expression on his face. He looked over at Issac. "Do you know what she's talking about?"

Tea nodded her head. "I agree." She said, then looked at Claire, and the other girl. "Maybe we can figure this out another time?" She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:52 pm

"I have no idea." Dominic said to Shu.

"It surrounds the shrine. There is still a shrine on campus grounds? Certainly that wasn't lost over the passage of time."

"A shrine?" He thought hard and then a thought came to him. "Does it have some weird stone foxes surrounding it?"

Dyse nodded. Getting to her feet she took a few steps to test her balance. "Please forgive me. I..." her gaze dropped to the floor, "I am not entirely sure if any of this is really happening. I remember being in the position that all of you are in. However I've spent so long as a drone... The magic of their routine still calls to me." Walking towards the cafeteria exit Dyse pulled a glass mirror out of thin air and checked her reflection. She let out an irritated sigh and the mirror vanished. Eyes closed she gathered the energy in the air, felt the space immediately surrounding her skin harden and then shatter. Eyes open again she continued walking satisfied that all of the blood had been removed from her outfit.

Dominic's mouth hung open in shock. "W-Wait!" He called after the girl as she pushed open the door to the outside. Cool night air blew into the cafeteria and Dominic began running. "Wait! You can't go outside like that!"

Alice walked over to the spot where Dyse had crystalised herself. How did she do that? She wondered to herself. Crouching down she picked up one of the glass shards, careful not to cut herself and examined it. It was indeed glass as she had thought and the colors trapped inside of it from the blood and her sweat made it shimmer prettily in the artificial lighting. She picked up a larger shard and stared at the rough hewn fabric frozen inside. Back on her feet she ran after Dominic, knowing that Dyse would be more offended by him telling her that she was naked.

Vector laughed as he watched Dyse's clothing malfunction. Setting the system software to capture, each camera took several hundred photos of her naked from multiple angles. The perfect weapon to use against her. Even better than trapping her in one of the many games in the handheld device. It wouldn't beat tricking her into becoming a Drone, or an NPC as the current group called the autonomous student body, but it would definitely help in their next encounter. A shrill laugh echoed off the metal walls. Picking up the handheld again, the heroine was standing in the same spot however there were multiple dialogue boxes popping up over her head. Annoyance flared inside of Vector as the trapped NPC kept begging to be released.
"I'm bored with this game." Saying that Vector's finger touched the reset switch on the device that would start an all new game. As if sensing this the heroine's sprite began to pound on the screen.
"No! Please! Don't! Don't do it! LET ME OUT! PLEASE!"
Flipping the switch the screen died. If you knew to hear for it, or if you simply had a thought process that made you think to try and hear for it, the noise the handheld made as it was shut off sounded like the tinny screaming of a young girl as her soul was erased.

Alice followed Dominic and Dyse's trail. She came to an open grass covered hill with the two of them sitting at the top. Getting closer she saw that Dyse was wearing her outfit and Dominic had a red hand print on his face. I was too late then She thought with a small amount of sympathy. Chuckling she began to climb the hill towards them.

"You didn't have to hit me so hard." Dominic complained to her. "It's not like I was trying to stare at you, you just happened to, you know, shatter your clothes off."
"Pervert." Dyse told him.
"I just wanted to tell you before you got too far."
"You should be thankful that Inari-sama is a fertility goddess, otherwise I'd pray to her to give you divine punishment."
"That's a bit harsh. Getting the God's involved over a little mistake like that. So this Inari, what kind of a god is she?"
"Inari-sama is the deity of foxes, fertility, rice, sake and tea. When I first got here I constructed a shrine to her in the middle of a small forest. Although it appears the forest has vanished." Hugging her knees to her chest Dyse looked around sadly. "All those trees I planted... I fear their demise was Vector-san's doing."
"I never thought Vector was real." He looked up at the night sky. "I saw some of the notes scratched on the desks but never knew what that meant. At least he didn't demolish the shrine."
Dyse nodded solemnly. "Yes, even that foolish scientist isn't that much of an idiot to anger the divines in their afterlife. But the sanctity of nature seems to be beyond their comprehension. The fools, too obsessed with their talk of the atom..."
Taking to her feet Dyse walked to the path leading through the grass to the shrine. Crouching down on the pavement she took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Both hands firmly on the ground she began to whisper to herself. The ground shook and groaned while all around them see through spikes poked up through the ground and caught the light from the moon. Then tiny branches broke the top soil. From there the trees sprung skyward and an alarming rate until they stood together reflecting pale moonlight through their crystalline trunks.
"I'll ad color later." She informed Dominic as she panted from the exertion. A strained look on her face. "They're pretty like this though, aren't they?" She asked watching the see through leaves tinkle in a slight breeze, a weary smile on her face.

Too awe struck to respond Dominic just nodded as he stared at the forest around him.

Looking up and around her in fright, Alice sat on the sloped ground, her skirt was damp. Holy hell! That tree almost impaled me![/i]

Last edited by Lullabye on Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:19 am

Not knowing what to do Kris ran after Alice. He knew something about this situation was dangerous and he didn't want anything bad to happen. Kris followed her to where she was. "What are you doing? Isn't this a dangerous idea?"

Claire looked at the other two. "Yeah that's a good idea. I'll see you two tomorrow." Saying that Claire left and went back to her room. When she got there she closed the door and sat down with her back to it and her knees up to her chest.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:17 am

Alec was walking towards the university part of campus. he was looking for someone but was cooling himself down as well. He flicked the cigarette he had and took out another one.  
"why did she decide to appear again? I throught that once someone has been obliterated, they where gone from this place..."

"strange, isn't it?" said a voice from up in a tree. "But it seems like it always has to be the one that brings the most fear, doesn't it?"

Alec stopped as he heard that voice.
"just the man I was looking for. So I've guessed you've already picked up on our problem Saske?"

"Well, I do have my ways of picking up on things here." Saske lept from the tree and landed beside Alec.
"and I knew you where going to come looking for me when you found out. I can already tell from that Pissed off look of yours."

Alec glared at Saske from behind his sunglasses.
"Com'on Saske, I'm rounding up some of the members and could use some company. I think we need to get a warning to some of the newer members at the dorms as well."

new character.

Name: Saske
Sex; male
Weapons/abilities: Tai Chi sword, skilled martial artist, master of shadows.
Affiliation: Battlefront, Special Tactics and Intel
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 Ling_Greed_by_dawnzzzkie
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:18 pm

Trevor opened his eyes slowly. He felt like he just awoke from a nightmare and is finally getting lifted away from the bowels of hell. But as he stared into the wall of the nurse's office, he remembered the real nightmare is just getting started. He needed to round everyone up, and right away. If they're going to stop the princess of slaughter, they need all the manpower they can get. He looked to his right...Xia was sitting next to him.
"H-hey, you're here?"
He looked to his left.
"Hana, thanks for coming."
He turned to Senka who was sitting next to Hana.
"And you, mystery girl, I've seen you around here, but never expected you to be by my bedside."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:55 pm

Xia nodded her head once, then looked to Hana and Senka. "I don't know why you're surprised by my presence here...I always come here when I'm stressed out." She mentioned as she rose to her feet. "So is it true?" She asked, as she looked down to Trevor on the bed.

Shu followed everyone out of the cafeteria. He decided to follow Dominic, Alice and Kris...and this mysterious girl whom apparently had been here for a very long time. When the forest popped out of nowhere he simply stood where he was and stared at it in amazement.

Tea nodded, and smiled gently to Claire as she left.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:43 pm

*Chelsea turned over in her bed and fell fast asleep*
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:36 pm

"Before we head to the dorms to warn people, I'd really would like to stop by the high school'l nurses office. There's someone I'd like to talk to thats there."  

Alec almost lost his cigarette as they walked. you have got to be...
" Who do you want to talk to thats in there?" Alec was trying his best to stay calm.
"I wanted to talk to Trevor, see if he has anything for me."
Alec almost bit the end of his cegarette off as he heard that.
" Why the hell would you want to talk to him, or visit him at the nurses?"

Saske was a little confused, but Alec's reaction was understandable.
"In case you didn't hear, He was the first that she attacked. I want to be sure that it's actully her. "
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:48 am

In the middle of the night, the girl stood up from sleeping. She glared at the other girls who were around her sleeping soundly. What ever binded her to that mental prison is still there trying to re-bind her, and the proof is in the way she acted today with these girls. If she was going to break her bind, she needed help. She started to sweat at the only source she could turn to.
"Vector."
She whispered. She opened the window in the dorm room and dashed out with a gust of wind. She didn't care if the girls threw themselves up at the sound. She was out of sight already. Some time later, she found herself in front of the door where the ancient and enigmatic commander of lightning was posted. If she was going to chat with Vector, it would have to be brief before she was temporarily binded again like today. Once that is resolved, she'll be free from her prison - and be free to claim her playground again like a game of king of the hill. She knocked on Vector's door.
"The princess of slaughter wishes an audience with you, ancient one."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:35 pm

"Well..." Alice said as Kris walked up to where she was sitting with her back against a small glass tree. "It wasn't as dangerous an idea as it turned out to be." She gave a nervous laugh. She looked away from him in embarrassment. "I... Uh... I think I wet myself."

Dyse had an exhausted smile on her face. Laying on her back she gazed up at the night sky through the shimmering crystal branches. "So pretty" She said to herself. Her eyes closed soon after and she was asleep.

Nodding to Xia Hana spoke. "I want to know too. Dominic ran all the way to find me. Omicida has returned?" Seeing Trevor looking at Senka she added, "That business we were talking about earlier. We have information for you but it can wait."

Swallowing nervously Senka nodded to Trevor. At her sides she gripped the seat of the chair with white-knuckled hands.

Noticing that the girl was asleep he sighed. Well that was an unexpected ten minutes. Looking up at the artificial forest surrounding the shrine he wondered what he should do with her. He could take her to the dorms, but then again she might just slap him again. Looking back at the shrine he wondered if there was room inside of it. He'd never actually been this close to it before since he hadn't been of a similar faith to truly appreciate it. But now as he carried the girl whose name he didn't know towards it the sheer elegant simplicity of the structure amazed him.
The sliding doors were open so he simply walked in. The main room was completely empty, however there was another door open at the far end so he went to it and peered in. A small room at the back of the building welcomed him with its sparse offerings. The bed, while run down, looked sturdy enough and the few other furnishings while not filling the room did enough to make it pleasant. He wondered if it was okay to leave the girl here, although something in his gut told him this was where she wanted to be.
He tucked her in, nose twitching at the dust his actions kicked up into the air. Sliding the door close he exited the shrine and stood on the wooden porch looking out at the 'trees' as they glowed in the pale moonlight.

Someone else was pounding on the door and they were being very insisting. Vector gave an irritated sigh. "I'm coming! Enough with the banging, some people aren't hard of hearing you know!" The clicking sounds of multiple locks being opened in sequence, the squeaking of an unoiled mechanism. The door opened slowly and was stopped by the chain. Darkness filled the gap between door and frame. "Now that you've gone and put a dent in my door what do you want?"
"Omicida... Didn't expect to see you back. What do you need now?"
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:42 pm

"I don't know how anyone managed to convince you to, but I know you're the one who turned me into an NPC."
Omicida glared at Vector's eyes during a moment of intense silence.
"It took me years to finally break the seal, however-"
She leaned in closer to the crack of Vector's door.
"You seem to have put me in a bear-trap imprisonment. I have to keep my mental strength up to keep it's jaws from coming down on me again."
She could almost feel Vector's breathing as she evilly glared into his eyes with a disgusted look on her face.
"I'd like you to lift this spell from me. Immediately."
Intense silence as her fiery eyes glistened in to Vector's - like she was trying to devour his soul. Suddenly, her expression turned girly and nice, then she backed away to a polite distance from Vector with a smile.
"I do have respect for my elders though, ancient one~* Hehe! I wonder how long you've been here though!"
Her sudden change of mood came in a fraction of a second. If no one noticed she was giving off an aura of insanity right now, then they must be as equally insane.

"We need to gather everyone together. She could strike at any moment."
Trevor threw the sheets off him and stoop up off the bed, towering over Xia. He turned around to Hana who was on the other side of the bed.
"Hana, I need the Legion Commander informed, then I want you to request a Legion-wide meeting at the auditorium. Tell them to sit at the left half of the whole seating. Once you inform the Commander, you should get that request no problem."
He turned to Xia.
"Xia, find Dominic for me and tell him to gather everyone in Battlefront at the auditorium. Battlefront will sit at the right half of the whole seating. If Hana can get things rolling as soon as possible, then we should see a meeting time in 2 hours - tell Dominic that too."
Trevor turned towards the nurse's door.
"I need to gather my elite forces. I don't know if I'll make it to the meeting in time. If not, you'll speak for Legion, Hana."
He turned back to the group.
"Questions?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Angel Beats!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-