HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 7:51 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Angel Beats!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 3:39 pm

OOT- I'm just going to abandon Shu and Xia...I'm not feeling inspired to write for them anymore Sad

Tea walked outside, and sat down on a bench. She stared up at the sky. 'There's stars here.' She thought to herself, as stared at the stars above her.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 1:08 pm

"I suppose he could try," Hana said to Sasuke's comment. "But I wouldn't really count on him doing that."

The PA system died and Dominic looked at the still groggy Isaac. "You get all that? Be at the auditorium in two hours, and sit on the right side. We've got a serious shit storm to deal with right now."

"You're welcome. Feel free to use what ever you find here. There isn't much but I hope it helps. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go find and kill someone, rather violently, and I'd like to get it over with as soon as possible." Dyse bowed to the girl and then left the shrine, keeping her mind alert for any type of interference to her senses.
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:49 pm

Trevor walked off the podium with the group of elite units gathering around him and quietly clapping.
"They know what to do from here."
He spoke to Senka.
"We should probably run back to the auditorium. Can you keep up with me?"

Isaac blinked with his eyes half open. Food was falling from his cheek from when he slept on it. He looked at his messy plate, then stood up from the chair, arching his back.
"Do I have to...?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:20 pm

Tea had barely heard the PA announcement. She sighed, rose to her feet, and looked around to see if she could find her way to the auditorium.
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 2:53 am

As Omicida slept in the shrine, she was having vivid nightmares of her waving her hands and sending out a gust of some sort of magic at people and watching them die. Her sweat was drenching her and she was heating up like an oven. Why do I keep having these nightmares? Make them go away!
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 4:29 pm

The announcement from the PA scared Chelsea so much, she fell out of bed and on the back of her head. After rubbing the lump she now had, the new blonde student threw on her school uniform and headed toward the auditorium with her guitar in hand. After wandering around for a few minutes and writing a few lines for one of her songs, she found herself behind the large building she assumed was the auditorium. She sat down on a bench and began to sing while she played a song with a upbeat tempo
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 2:36 pm

OOT: Since we all kinda stopped posting in AB, Mainly my fault, I'm sorry. Let's just put all of our characters in the auditorium, hopefully should get things rolling again.

Senka nodded and the took off after Trevor.

Hana looked around and the mass of students that filled the auditorium. The large space had quickly become "Standing Room Only." She saw Dominic enter from one of the back doors, Isaac and the new girl Alice in tow. He gave her a mock salute when their eyes met and she laughed despite herself.

Alice was awestruck by the number of people that had crammed into the auditorium, the place was teeming with students. Despite the numbers it seemed that there was an equal number of both Legion and Battlefront represented. It was odd to her, how with so many people, both sides could be evenly numbered.
"There's so many." She said out loud without realizing it.
We've certainly grown as a group." Dominic said with a chuckle.
"It looks like both Battlefront and Legion have the same number of members..." She said, waiting for Dominic to explain.
"I think it has to do with the whole coin flip theory. If you flip a coin enough times, the number of heads and tails you get will be even." He shrugged. "That's my best guess anyway."

Dyse stood in the dimly lit hallway, the static dulling her senses and filling the hallway with a seemingly unbearable pressure. She moved towards the single door at the end, her ears popping every few steps. Drawing the glass sword from her back as she drew nearer, she was dismayed as the door swung open seemingly of its own volition. Weapon ready she cautiously made her way inside the room.
"I was wondering when you'd find me." Vector said without turning around. Wires shot from around the room and had Dyse immediately bound. She didn't bother struggling.
"You certainly haven't changed."
"No. I suppose not."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 4:48 am

Tea stood between both sides...battlefront on one side and the Legion on the other. She didn't really identify with either side, so she choose not to stand with either side. She sighed softly, and folding her arms, wondering what this was all about.
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:40 am

Isaac groggily walked along to the auditorium, but moreso wished he could go back to his dorm and sleep. He begaon thinking to himself as he treaded along. Hehe! If this were some anime, I'd be walking back to my dorm with a girl following me! He said it in a mumble.

"Oh? Y-you would like a girl to follow you...? For what?" Omicida stood behind him some feet away, staring at him with innocent eyes. First catch of the day.

Isaac immediately turn around, "I-I didn't-!" He stopped midsentence and stared at this girls amazing beauty. "G-GAH! Y-y-you look-!"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 9:38 am

Alec walked into the auditorium after him and Kris went around the uni campus and gathered up everyone from the auto club, anime, and gaming clubs. as they walked in he couldn't help but look ticked off. He was trying his best to keep his cool, but it was hard when your in the same room with your enemy.

"I really hate this idea... half of these people I'd like to personally beat up myself." He kept his teeth clenched as he sat in the back row. he was already pissed off from what happend that night still. this better be good.

Saske was sitting near the front as he was here earlier. he could tell that there was tensions of both sides.  
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 6:53 am

Chelsea entered the auditorium in a carefree manner, her blonde hair waving from side to side. She looked around and saw all these people gathered in the room, with members of the Battlefield on one side and the Legion on the other. She looked around and wondered what she should do. Just then she saw a familiar face and walked over to her room mate Tea

"Hey Tea, why is everyone is in their seats, when they could be jammin' to my funky beats." as she held her guitar over her shoulder like a club
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:13 am

Kris entered the auditorium and took a seat on one of the benches, taking a cigarette out of his pocket in the process. He stuck it in his mouth and light it.

Claire was walking to the auditorium when she noticed Isaac. She was gonna go talk to him when she noticed that new girl was with him and hid. There's something about her I don't like.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:05 pm

Tea smiled gently as Chelsea spoke, then looked around to the faces in the room. "They could...but I get the feeling that we were brought here to discuss something serious." She nodded to the stage. "Everyone looks so serious...I'm not sure it's good news."
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 7:17 am

Grabbed by the hand, Isaac was taken to the girl's dorms by the mystery girl.
"Wha-! Hold on!"
He whispered.
"This is the girl's dorms! I can't-!"

"Shh!"
Omicida threw Isaac into one of the rooms and locked the door behind her. Isaac couldn't see, but as Omicida was locking the door, she grinned a malicious smile and licked her lips.

"Umm..."
Isaac knew he was living his wet dream, but now that it's actually happening, he felt a moral sense sweep him.
"Look, I...I really should go..."

Omicida turned around elegantly with her royal attire swinging beautifully. She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Angel Beats!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-