HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 9:23 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:27 pm

Oran shook his head. 'Not in a pub, love. Rum is the only thing they serve here that burns.'
He then looked down at Hexy. 'Now, where was I? Oh, yeah...'
He pointed a gun at her head, and held his boot against her throat.
'Give the lady back her clothes, properly this time, or we find out which happens faster; you runnin' outta air, or my finger slippin' again.'
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:15 pm

Sean stopped slashing at the reaper and got a idea in his head. he put his dagger away and held the blade he held, the sword of storms, with both hands.
"then lets see just how lucky you are then!"
as he focused his mind, he started to direct the lightning towards the spot where Auvr was. the storm in the room started to pick up and became fierce as the battle raged. wind and hail started to form along with brighter and bigger bolts of lightning.

OTT: you know you guys do seem calm since the building that everyone's in is being ripped apart by lightning.

"right I'll get everyone out of the second floor and you deal with all of the drunks down here."
If they'll listen.
as he went upstairs he could feel a huge storm brewing.
" I think your overdoing it a bit Sean."
He glanced into the room that sean and auvr where fighting in and was surprised at the storm . it almost looked like a typhoon in there.
" And I thought my clan where full of hotheads."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:35 pm

Zalia looked at Beelzenef. "I'm reminded of something a friend of my mother's told me. He said that sometimes battle is necessary..not always to muscle your way through things...but to prevent an even worse battle later on." She looked at her bow in her hands. "If anything else, we should think of this battle with the elves as a preemptive strike. If we don't do something now, it's not only us who will suffer if we don't...it will be everyone." She looked at Beelzenef again. "I wouldn't want that. If given the choice, I'll fight now, with you and the other goblins, against the elves, rather than later, when they're at our doorstep."

Arisa sat on the ground, and rest her head on her knees. This was the first time she had ever had ale, or anything like it...and in truth, she was not liking how it was making her feel.
Sensing Arisa's tension, Shadow gently nudged Arisa's hand, and sorted softly.
"I'm okay." Arisa said to him. "I just needed to get out of there."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:27 am

OOT to Rouge: We're all psychopaths, in case you hadn't noticed Smile

Tyrcestus, at this point, once again lost his mind, put Trinity down on a nearby table and motioned for her to run, and stomped over to where Hexy was being threatened.
"Right. Hexy, give her her clothes back."
Hexy looked at him to object, and Tyrcestus gave her a look that seemed to place her soul on a bed of swords.
"NOW."
Hexy pointed at the gun at her throat, struggling to breathe.
"I apologize for Hexy," Tyrcestus said firmly, and he swapped the gun Orran was carrying with another tankard of rum.
Hexy, coughing and spluttering, clicked her fingers, and Lorena's clothes returned to normal. She opened her mouth to speak - then Tyrcestus took her by the shoulders and looked into her eyes again.
"Get out of here."
Then he turned to Lorena and Orran.
He bowed to Lorena. "Madam, this place is about to explode. Leave."
To Orran, whose gun he was still holding, he ran over to the front door and tossed it out.
"Fetch!"
Everyone else in the bar had now vacated, and even Vizard and Gizzard had fled with the damsel they had acquired out back where they wouldn't be disturbed.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:36 am

Beelzenef smiled before he leaned in and kissed Zalia on her cheek. He then wrapped an arm around her shoulder and said "I feel same way, me think better way too. If fight come here, then think goblins would lose. This way we get ally humans to fight with." Beelzenef said before a goblin commander walked up to the couple

"Munt Beelzenef, myto Zalia" The commander said standing at attention "Dra vunlac yna yccaspmat uidceta dra suihdyeh, nayto du synlr uh dra gehkc lycdma."

"Commander say goblins ready to march to King Castle. Human's might not know goblins come help fight, so think Zalia may need talk with Beelzenef to tell we come to help humans." Beelzenef said as the commander goblin walked off, leaving Zalia and Beelzenef alone together

A while later, Steve climbed out ot the bed he was in with Saliin. He woke up to a large bunch of crashing, which he thought was normal for a bar. He climbed out of bed and tossed on his armor. Just then he heard a clash of lightning. the sound alone scared the hermit knight off his feet. He realized that Sean must have gotten into some kind of battle. He then rolled Saliin inside the blanket she was resting in, so she felt like a pig in a blanket. He grabbed her stuff before jumping out the window, landing in the street outside with her wrapped up up and over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:57 am

Avur continued to laugh as he was reduced to ashe and then reformed again. His voice grew more and more sinister.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:54 am

He took a swig from his rum.
'Yeh know, I thought yeh were a pretty smart guy.'
He took another swig.
'Swappin' meh gun for booze.'
Another swig.
'Then yeh threw meh gun out the door.'
He finished drinking the rum.
'So now, all I wanna do, is this!'
He slammed his tankard into Ty's face.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:09 pm

Lorena looked down at her clothes
"Now thats more like it"
she adjusted her clothing so that it fit comfortably
"Much better"
she watched as Oran as he slammed the tankard into TY's face
"Oh that's gotta  hurt"

Trinity didn't know where to go or where to hide. she jumped down from the table and hid under a booth

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:12 pm

Tyrcestus's healing powers, at the moment, were a bit on the fritz - they only worked when he wasn't thinking about them. The moment he consciously thought about the pain and injuries he'd received, they stopped.
Fortunately for him, he wasn't really thinking about that at the moment.
He'd been chased, both into, up and down a mountain. He'd fought off ninjas. He'd punched some skeletal reaper guy and had to deal with a female scythe chick.
All he wanted to do was have a rest.
Now the place was coming down around his ears... he was trying to get everyone out...
And this dickhead.
Had just.
Punched him.
In the face.
The actual impact of the tankard broke his nose and almost dislodged a tooth, and he reeled back, clutching another table for support.
Then he stood up, and the blood literally boiled and evaporated off his face as he turned, his face putting itself back together as he glared at the pirate, red lines standing out vividly on his body, his eyes almost blazing.
"OK. You're standing in the middle of a building that's about to collapse, and you want to pick a fight."
He drew back his arm - then looked over his shoulder, looking at Trinity.
He also caught his reflection in the shards of destroyed tankard - a bloodied, vicious crimson fiery wraith.
That's what she's seeing, right now. That's what I look like to her.
The lines faded, and he lowered his fist.
Then he walked over to Trinity, picked her up off the table, and turned to the pirate - as wood splintered off the ceiling.
"You want your gun back, or not?" was all he said as he ran to the tavern's entrance. "Come on, hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:23 pm

Zalia wrapped her arms around Beelzenef, and looked up into his eyes. "I'll send a message with the hold's fastest rider...whom also happens to be one of my hand maidens from my father's estate." She said to him. "That way, the King won't be surprised by our visit."

Arisa heard a crash from within the pub. The sound startled Shadow, and Arisa, still holding his reins, pulled him away from the pub. "Stay here, Shadow. I'm going to help get the people out of the building." Arisa ran inside the building, seeing a bartender still laying on the floor. She knew there was no way that she could carry him. She ran over to him, as a piece of the supports for the upper floor crashed down on the bar. Arisa covered her head, and used her body to shield the unconscious bartender. She then grabbed the barkeeper's wrists, and dragged him out of the building.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:00 pm

A hard impact woke Saliin. She looked around, confused in the night air. Hadn't she just been in a bed? Warm and fuzzy under the covers? With... Him? Her mind flashed back, the blur of emotion and feeling, all new to her. She stopped thinking about it, doing as Grave had taught her. Mentally focused she surveyed her position. She was staring at the ground and the back of a pair of feet. "The hell?" She asked no one in particular. Her stomach was sore and all of her blood had begun rushing to her head. She tried to move but found her arms and legs held tight. Ignoring the rush of excitement and the butterflies in her stomach she began to struggle, fearing the worst.

Grave felt disappointment as the squid was killed for the second time. He let the spell dissolve, the bodily juices turned to steam on the table and floated off. It had worked. Long distance resurrection and the corpse had pulled itself back together with no stitches required. The drain on his own energy was less than the book had said. A shock to him since he knew the toll a successful resurrection taxed his reserves. But enough of that. The spell was effective. He went back to reading the book, to absorbed to realize the building's imminent destruction.

OOT Might as well officially announce this before I forget.
Name: Isen (eye-zen)
Sex: Female
Class: Archer/Rouge
Weapons: Small handheld "pistol" crossbow (with Bolts), Recurve bow (With Arrows)
Ability: Morph. (Raccoon. Stuck in second morph stage. I.E. Furry)
Spoiler:
Isen sat there watching Grave. She felt the magic through the air and watched the squid pull itself back together and attack. He would be a dangerous one. Especially since he could actually understand what was written in that book. This was the exact reason that she had been hired to keep an eye on him by the supplier of the book. But enough about that.
Was everyone in here just drunk or were they blind too? Lightning seemed to have engulfed the top floor and soon the rest of the building would follow. Eventually they all seemed to start stumbling through the door when one man started shouting. She couldn't leave though, Grave seemed to still be oblivious to the dangerous magic. Maybe it would obliterate him and save her the trouble?

Last edited by Lullabye on Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:19 pm

Steve heard the girl wrapped up in the blanket's yelling in his ear. He looked around before placing her out of sight from the pubs entrance. As he sat her down he looked at the items and clothes in his hand and said "I guess we hung out or something a while ago. My head is killing me, I don't really drink all that much.... " as he began removing the sheets he had wrapped her in

Beelzenef nodded his head before saying "Sound good, not want be thought of as enemy. Though we might want to hurry with message." as he lead Zalia outside the gates of the city. From there they could look at the valley of the mountain and see the sight before them. Nearly four thousand goblin soldiers were seen before them preparing. Some were loading up goat drawn wagons filled with weapons. Beelzenef glanced to Zalia and said "Better get message ready, cause goblins ready fight elves. By now, bad guy know goblins fight with humans."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:45 pm

Finally freed, Saliin sat up and looked up at him. "So... you don't remember anything?" Unsure of what to make of that she got dressed, strapping her weapons in place. "Why is there lightning there?"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:15 pm

Seans grip tightened on his blade. He started to laugh silently as he smiled.
"I'm just getting warmed up for you see, my powers have just barely been awakened."
He intensified the lightning more and now it was constantly on Auvr. The expression on his face started to get more intense as he cause the storm on the second floor to pick up more. The lightning now burned a bright white and blue. the ceiling was starting to peel back as well from the force of the storm.  

after Zerron made sure no one was in the upper stories, he went back to help out sean.
he doesn't know how to deal with Avur, he may take it too far.... No I'll be the one to finish the ****ing demon off...
As he got to the room he saw what was happening.
"What the...? HAVE YOU GONE MAD SEAN?"
at that point he saw the reforming dust that would be a certain priest. He sent a fully powered flamethrower blast right at the dust mass, giving him no chance at all to reform.
I know that won't keep him down, but it will take him out of this battle. well this was a nice inn anyways...
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:39 pm

"Your attacks cannot kill me boy, just give in and tell me where the reaper girl went",
Avur chuckled as he spoke, the entire thing was little more than a game to him.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:26 am

Steve shook his head before saying "No, i'm drawing a blank. I came here with a bunch of comrades and we all kinda split up inside the pub. After that I began drinking a lot, then I remember coming to your table after that. I think we talked, then nothing after that." as he saw her strapping her weapons into place

"One of my comrades has lightning magic, that's probably where all the ruckus is coming from. I know I should probably go help him out, but my head is killing me." Steve said as he stood beside the newly clothed person and said "My name is Steve by the way, not sure if you caught it when we... umm..."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 6:27 am

He looked up as the building fell apart.
'Ah, that's what that was.' He said, casually walking out the front door.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:22 am

Zerron heard what Auvr had said. he thought about if he'd seen the girl reaper.
"If you want her, then you have to go after her! she probably left with everyone else escaping all the destruction!"
he said it as he made it to the bed, seeing two girls laying in it.
Sean, you have completly lost it... but I can see why.
" you have no other business here if you truely want that soul!"  
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:13 am

Lorena looked around
"I hadn't noticed considering I was being held in the air by a squid"
she followed behind Oran out of the pub

Trinity just laid in TYs arms as he carried her out of the pub to safety
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:34 am

Tyrcestus rolled his eyes.

When he reached the outside, he put Trinity down and said, sternly, "Stay here."
Then he ran back inside.

He ran up to the second floor, into the room where all hell was breaking loose.
He ran over to the two girls and picked them up, as the maelstrom continued to rage.
"Zerron, Sean, get out of here!"
He looked up at the spectral old priest, and just shrugged irritably.
"Just buzz off. She went out the window and we don't know where she went."
Then he hefted the women onto each shoulder, as best he could, and staggered down the stairs and out the front door with their bodies.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:13 am

Trinity sat down, her tail moving out and resting just in front of her and she waited. Wondering what Ty was doing and why he went back into the pub when he had just told everyone to get out
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:50 pm

Tyrcestus made it outside, falling to his knees and placing both girls side by side on the ground.
He looked down at them, then back at the ruined tavern.
His fists clenched.
"Damn this. Damn it all." The red lines flared again as his emotions got the better of him - then he looked back at Trinity and concern for her outshone his anger.
"Are you ok?" he asked the cat, getting the blanket he'd had on before and draping it over her so she could transform back.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:16 pm

"I'm Saliin. I guess I'll tell it to you again. to think! My first time and I'm the only one who remembers it! She stalked around in a circle fuming slightly. "Of all the things. It has to be with a drunk. Goddammit!" A thought came to her then that made her release her anger. "I suppose it isn't terrible though. It makes it a bit more special in a way. I thank you for that then. However my master must be slightly interested in my whereabouts so I guess I should try to find him. I thank you again." With a smile and a small bow Saliin rushed back into the tavern to find Grave, since the building could go up in flames at any moment.

Grave sat silently, body forgotten as he read through the complex magical algorithms. It was fascinating, the things the book was saying his master had said weren't possible. Someone tugged on his sleeve and he looked up to find Saliin standing over him.
"What?" She pointed to the upper floor where lightning was quickly consuming the timber. She tugged on his sleeve again. "I suppose we should leave then." He admitted grumpily putting the book back into his robes and standing up. He let Saliin lead him from the soon to be destroyed structure.

Isen watched the girl approach Grave. Could that be the girl he was traveling with? Either way he seemed to finally realize what was happening to the building. The girl lead him out of the mostly abandoned structure and Isen followed discreetly, pretending to be drunk. Out in the cool night air again she pulled up her hood and followed the pair as they made their way down the street.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:39 pm

Trinity transformed into her human form, wrapping the blanket around herself to keep covered, she looked up at Ty and nodded
"Im fine just a little tired, but ill be fine"
he smiled
"thank you for taking care of me"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:29 pm

Zerron heard Ty yell and leave the place as things where getting more powerful. just then he heard a very lous and distinctive crack. his eyes got wide as he started to hear more cracks.
there... is.... NO WAY IN HELL am I dying in a falling building just for that priests pleasure....
he jumped up and kicked himself off the wall, aiming himself and his fist at sean. he left a trail of flames as they propelled him at sean...
So much for not letting the place burn down. why is it that every pub or inn I go to ends up like this?  
"you need to snap out of it and we need to leave! you've had too much!"

Sean's grip on the Sword of Storm was tight as he controlled and commanded the lightning to burn Auvr from existence. Nothing could have snapped his concentration or determination... until he was plowed into by a gut-winching punch by a flaming ninja that sent him through the wall and into a cart of sacks outside.
"OH FOR THE LOVE OF...? WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!?!
at that time something from inside his head shocked his entire body and he found himself starting to lose consensus.
"Oh yeah... I.. forgot about the.... energy drrrr a i n....." and like that his slipped into a state of unconsciousness. In this state, Sean was alone in a blank, storm like space. In this space he saw a ghost like figure starting to form From the storm clouds.

Sean, while your here there's some things that you need to be told of. things that you where never told of when the sword of storms was passed to you...
Wait, your going to tell me everything before a major point, not right when I need to know or after I need to be told...
A lightning bolt struck the ghostly figure
DID I TEACH YOU TO BE SO HARSH TO THE ONES THAT HAVE TAUGHT YOU SO MUCH AND HAVE TRUSTED WITH THEIR BEST KEPT SECRETS? the fog finally cleared and reviled an old master in grand oriental silk robes.
"I'm so sorry master Zekken.... It's just that I never expected this to...
Expected what? for me to return in your mind?" The old master smiled as e looked at Sean.
"did you really expect me to leave you my family's sword without passing on the story that it carries?"  Zekken waved his hand to move some low clouds to revel a small tea house that was dimly lit with light.
"Come, I'll tell you the story over some jasmine tea. we need to calm you mind down anyways after your little blowup."  

Zerron could not believe how well that went.
"WOW! nothing like punching a guy through a wall and into a chart!" as he said it flames appeared in the room they where in and half of the building collapsed.
"Now if I could only find a pub that I can leave in one piece... such a shame it was a nice place too.... and your welcome! "
Just then he saw seans body seize up and heard him talk as he went out cold.
"hey, you okay? I didn't mean to do that much damage.... oh wait, I remember now."
Zerron remembered what had happened in the forest after he had used his lightning that day...
Crap... why do lightning ninja have to have that downside at first?
he decided to throw sean over his shoulder and looked for everyone else.
"c'mon, lets find everyone else and get the hell out of here before the owner wakes up...." As he said that and started to move another part of the inn gave away.
" He is going to be one mad man when he sees all of this."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next