HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 3:52 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 3:21 pm

The crew - and the group of rag-tag, daredevil do-or-die heroes - lifted the battering ram, and aimed it carefully at the door. Upon the final count from Leon, they all charged heroically, ready to slam it hard into the gate.
Unfortunately, they did not count on one ever-present factor - not even the supreme epicenter of a mighty sally into the bold unknown could curb a certain pair's perverted desires. As a result, mid charge -

"THOSE FRUITS LOOK LIKE BOOBS!!" Both brothers immediately abandoned their side of the ram to bury their faces in the alluring mounded fruit.

This destabilized the ram's trajectory, causing them to miss the gate completely, slamming into the wall to the right of the gate. Which, having undergone constant water and salt erosion for a perhaps unknowable amount of time, crumbled surprisingly easily, revealing a way inside.

Hexy let go of the battering ram, and went to sit down on a rock for a moment. "I just saw a trap devised to contain an incredibly powerful force defeated by a passion for fruity breasts." Hexy then proceeded to stick her head in the sand like an ostrich, seemingly given up on life.
Clun actually managed to knock himself out with his club this time, his brain in danger of overloading and short-circuiting from the presence of impossibly-prevailing stupidity.
Tyrcestus looked down at Trinity, lost for words as the brothers continued motorboating foliage.
"THEY'RE SO SOFT..."
"AND TASTY... *licking noises*"

Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:42 am

"Heh...heh heh heh...ha ha ha ha...AH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!!"
Standing proudly with my hands on my hips, I let out a triumphant laugh at the very unexpected but still very successful result of our work! It was a little...bizarre, I'll admit that, but you can't argue with the fact that we're still alive and the way is now open! I walk over to Hexy, lean over and give her a pat on the back.
"Don't worry about it too much, this wouldn't be the first time that someone has doubted me and almost immediately been proven wrong. Chances are, you won't be the last, either."
I then look over to Zerron, who had some...choice words about this plan.
"In all fairness, you were partially right...this plan was a little on the dangerous side. But you should know by now that it's nothing we couldn't handle! The reaper will have to wait for another day!"
I rub my hands together with a wry smile.
"Now, it's time to get back to business!"
I point to one of my crewmen.
"You there! Throw some water on Clun, see if he wakes up."
I point to another one.
"And you! Start writing a suitably epic poem about our epic journey thus far!"
Then another two.
"And you two! Show us the best high-five you've ever done to celebrate our victory!"
Then another three.
"And you, keep everyone else away from those weird fruits. They might be poisonous and I don't want to lose anyone to poisoned boob fruits--"
Wait...
"Let me rephrase that: I don't want to lose anyone important to poisoned boob fruits! Once these tasks have been completed, we march on into the cave! AM I UNDERSTOOD, MEN...AND LADIES?!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 1:13 pm

The7thSeal wrote:
He was sat, with my back against the door, laughing his ass off.
'Is tough ickle Lori afwraid of the big scawy sailors?' Oran said, kicking his legs while he laughed.
'Seriously though, just be your normal, strong willed self, and you'll be fine.'
He stopped laughing and smirked. 'So long as there isn't a strong breeze...'

She pounded on the door a few more times
"ORAN WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU....YOUR DEAD YOU HEAR ME??"
She turned leaning her back against the door. She went to reach for her gun but it wasn't there. She let out a gasp then turned and started beating on the door again
"AT LEAST GIVE ME MY DAMN GUN WILL YA?"

Trinity waited on the ground while they rammed the door/wall. She simply sat there licking her paws waiting for Ty to be done to get her
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 2:15 pm

The crew immediately sprang to work - one of them grabbed both brothers and gave them a sound slapping, another whipped out a quill and parchment and started scribbling how Captain Leon had battled his way through an army of bloodthirsty demons single-handed, encountered the trap, failed the trap, then promptly sent the Reaper running like a little bitch. The other two crew members delivered each other such a stunningly majestic high-five that the very air around the high-five rippled like an explosion had just torn the sky open. Clun woke up from the impact, thinking an earthquake had just struck.

Tyrcestus picked Trinity up and set her on his shoulder.
"You ok?" he asked, wondering how she was taking all this.

Hexy refused to leave the sand, making despairing moaning noises.
Gizzard meanwhile saw his opportunity and started sneaking up on her now prominently-exposed behind...
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:54 pm

Sean, seeing Gizzard trying to sneak up on Hexy, zapped Gizzard as a warning.
"I wouldn't do that if I where you, I'm still pretty ticked off about this whole side trip and all of this better be worth it. Hopefully those elves are having their own encounters with monsters."
He sat next to hexy and tried talking some sense into her.
"Okay, I know what leon just did was very stupid and most likely the most idiotic way to get around deadly traps. But I think it only succeeded on pure dumb luck. So come on, lets go see whats beyond that wall, shall we?"

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 6:03 pm

Arisa massaged her hands, after wielding such a heavy...thing. She looked at everyone, shaking her head slightly, with a slight smile on her face, as she walked towards Leon. "Who would've thought that you'd be a captain." She said to him, then folded her arms. "Now what are we to expect when we get inside?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:04 am

Trinity let out a little 'mew' in response to his question. She purred and nuzzled her face against his cheek a few times. before stepping down into his arm which she knew he would instantly move for her to curl up in. She gave him a gently lick on the hand, let out a yawn and rested her head in his hand looking at the others. In cat form she always got sleepy easily, but would be more active at night
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:08 am

He clapped, resting his head against the door.
'Big scary Lori, Lady Pirate and scourge of the ocean, floundering when you take her gun and put her in a dress!'
Oran sighed, looking up at the ceiling. 'Maybe I should spread that little titbit around. See who'd take you seriously after that...'
He then hopped to his feet a glared at her thrown the glass of the door's window.
'Or, you could show me that you've got some stones and prove that you can whip this crew of degenerates into shape without your safety blankets!'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:13 am

Lorena clenched her fist and growled, her teeth were also clenched as she spoke
"One day I will kill you for this"
She turned a heel and headed above deck. She started yelling orders at the crew to set sail. It was obvious she was annoyed and angry.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:06 pm

I can't help but smile at Arisa's comment.
"Certainly not me, but it seems to be working out for the best."
When she asks what we should expect inside...well, I don't really have much of an answer for her.
"That's the question of the day, isn't it? But we won't find out anything by lollygagging out here all day."
I grab a torch, light it up and walk up to the new entrance we've made. Right before going in, I turn back to the crew.
"Don't start slackin' on me now, mates! Whatever's waiting for us in there, we've got to make sure we're ready for anything!"
Saying this, I boldly lead the way inside like any self-respecting captain should! When I'm inside, I make sure not to waste any time giving a proper introduction. In fact, I don't even check to see if anyone is inside to hear it.
"Ahoy, cave dwellers! This is Captain Leon Dragonfang of the Ultimate Golden Sea Dragon! One of our crewman thought he heard someone calling for help out here and we came to see what it's all about. So, is anyone around?"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:15 pm

"well, seeing as the front gate had a few booby traps connected to it there might be more so keep a eye out, and be careful."
Zerron stepped through the wall and looked around carefully and he slowly walked in, drawing his rapier just in case.
" I'd advise everyone to be on their toes here, and Arisa you need to be on your toes at ALL times. Just like any assassin would."

Sean was still sitting by Hexy, who's head was still in the sand.
"Hexy, you wanted to know what was on this stupid Island, didn't you? And also, It will be way more safer with the group than being alone. Plus someone could sneak up on you without you even knowing with your head in the sand."
To make his point clear, he pushed hexy over.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 10:01 am

Oran sat against the door, almost all the humour drained from his face.
'You're not the first one to say that, sweetie...' he stated, inaudible to all outside of the cabin.
'Though,' Oran mused, looking at his hands, 'there is an attraction in having some like you as an executioner. Well, if you could actually bring yourself to do it.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 3:11 pm

Lorena was having an issue getting the crew to listen to her. Just as she got above deck they started cat calling her and wolf whistling at her. She gave them a death glare, some started to back off and get to work, while others decided to ignore her and make comments about how she was dressed.
"How about you come visit my cabin tonight sweet cheeks"
one of the pirates called out to her and started approaching her only to end up being laid out on the deck. Lorena standing over him
"Call me sweet cheeks ONE MORE TIME and getting punched in the face will be the least of your worries, NOW get BACK TO WORK!!"
after seeing her knock out one pirate several of the others started closing in on her encircling her
"Tough girl eh?"
one pirate said as he grabbed her by the arm, Lorena swung but her hand was grabbed by another. She mumbled under her breath
"You will pay for this Oran"
She swung her leg up which met one pirates family jewels causing him to topple over clutching himself and calling her a bitch. She went to kick another pirate only to get it caught on the fabric of the dress
"This damn thing"
she mumbled, 'if I only I wasnt in this damn thing I could take them all on and knock them all out'
She untangled her foot from the fabric and kicked again only to miss. She pulled her arms trying to break free from the grasp of the two holding her but she was unable to break free. The material of the dress made it hard for her to move the way she needed in order to fight back. But if she were to call for Oran to help he would never let her live it down.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 4:20 pm

Arisa turned and nodded her head to Zerron. "Yes." She acknowledged what he had said to her. She drew her katana, and held it tightly, as well as the scabbard in her other hand. She followed close between Zerron and Leon, stepping as lightly as she could with each step.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 10:19 am

name: Serana
sex: Female
weapons: Hand Axe and Shield
class: Knight
creature/ability: Vanguard

OOC I'll write up my intro post later on. Sometime after I find out what's going on Razz
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 10:38 am

There was no response from within, merely a cold, musty silence.

Hexy got up, shaking sand out of her hair with a fire in her eyes.
"You're lucky I don't turn you into a frog for that!" she hissed at Sean, stalking angrily past him. "You're lucky you're so hot otherwise I'd kick your ass!"

Clun shook his head. "What's going on? We're going in? Ok." He trudged inside past Arisa and Zerron with no concern at all. Tyrcestus checked Trinity was secure in his arms, and walked after him. Vizard and Gizzard followed, sneaking a glance at Arisa's butt as they passed and then starting an argument over whether trainee assassins or witches had nicer butts in general.
The crew followed suit, warily expecting some kind of trap.

As they progressed further and further into the heart of the tree, the air became thicker and dustier, and in some places the dust was a few inches thick.
"This place must be as old as the hills," Tyrcestus murmured, stifling a sneeze.
Then, ahead of them, a light shone through the darkness. As they drew closer, a chest was revealed, under a ray of sunlight with steps behind it leading out onto the island again. The chest itself was huge and ornate, coated with dust and cobwebs but a gleaming red, exactly as Tyrcestus had seen it. The chest had no keyhole, instead having a very strange carving where it should have been. The carving was of a very vague face - it could be a man or a woman, adult or baby, child or aged. It had a very timeless quality to it. There were ten indents in the face, each with own tiny miniature faces in each. Each of the tiny faces were fanged.
Hexy leaned in close to examine it, but when she saw the tiny faces she drew back sharply.
"This isn't good... this is not something we should be doing. We need to go, right now, really quick."

"Why?" Tyrcestus asked, and Hexy looked at him with a terrified expression on her face.
"This is a deitic lock. As in, you need a bona-fide GOD to actually construct one of these. This is a big deal! We need to think about this! Actually scratch that, we need to bail! RIGHT NOW!"

Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 11:23 am

Oran continued staring at his hands, ignorant to the going ons outside.
Then he blinked and when his eyes opened, he was looking upon skeletal hands, much larger than his own, with heavy shackles around the wrists, spotted with rust. Then he blinked again, and he was looking at his own hands.
'Yeah...' he mumbled, 'that's not at all disconcerting. You're losing it, Oran.'
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 12:52 pm

I stare intently at the locked chest for a while. I've already gotten a pretty good look at it, but I want to keep looking at it anyhow. I don't know much about gods and seals and ancient sorcery, so I just keep looking at it to see what kind of gut feeling I get from it.
"Hmm..."
I can't really base this on anything solid, but I don't want to run away from this chest like Hexy told us to. That might be the safe thing to do, but we didn't come all this way to play it safe! But I don't want to rush into this either, just in case there really is something evil in here. I look back to Hexy.
"Well, what if the seal was made by an evil god? Either way, I don't like the idea of coming all the way out here just to run back to the ship with our tail between our legs! I say...we take it with us. That way we can find out what it is later and then decide if we want to let it loose or not. Does that sound fair to you?"
I can't keep a straight face for very long and bust out laughing.
"I sure hope so, because we're doing it! Ahh, it's good to be captain. Men, let's pick this thing up and haul it back to the Dragon!"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 2:25 pm

OOC: Kind of got a recap from DM so I think I'll just go with this idea and see where it goes from there. Also for once I'm not playing a psychopath xD

I've been stowed away on this ship for only God knows how long now, surviving on what little bit of food the people on this ship wouldn't notice was missing. I honestly don't know how I haven't been noticed, I mean I kind of stick out since I'm wearing my armor. I don't know, maybe they aren't that perceptive? I sneaked aboard the ship one of the last times it docked from what I could hear. Had my orders to sneak aboard a pirate ship and gather whatever info I could find. Problem was there were two ships at the dock and I got aboard the wrong one. Didn't know that until it was too late and here I am now. My heart would pound every time one of them would come down here, afraid of what they would do to me if they found me hiding here. It's odd. Even though we stopped I don't feel like escaping. I know that I'm no where near my home now and don't have any desire to leave this ship. This ship, mainly the storage area that I am in, feels like my new home. I don't know, maybe the lack of air flow is getting to me since I have yet to take off my helmet since I got on here. Now that I think about it, I haven't heard any yelling from up above, so maybe no one is on the ship right now? I could go out and explore if I so desired. You know what, I think I'll do that. Would be good to stretch my legs. I get up from my hiding place, behind a couple of barrels in the corner of the ship, and exit the storage room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 4:10 am

Trinity jumped in Ty's arms when he sneezed. She looked up at him to make sure he was alright before settling back down in his arms again

There was a lot of thumping, shouting and groaning going on for about ten minutes and then everything went silent. Lorens was sitting on a barrel that was near the helm with her legs crossed and looking at her nails. The men on the other hand were groaning in pain while trying to get up. Those that didn't try to fight her were handling the sails on the ship.
"Now then I suggest the rest of you get back to work or I'll make you walk"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 2:07 am

The crew immediately ran over to the chest, took hold of it as many as could grab it, and heaved upwards with all their might.
The chest didn't budge.
Hexy looked like she wanted to punch him. "Leon, you're striking me as the kind of person who'd look Medusa in the eyes just to see what would happen. This chest isn't going to be moved or shifted by conventional means - it was designed by a GOD for crying out loud! Look, the only sensible course of action is clearly -"
"How do you open it?" Tyrcestus asked, looking at the chest. Hexy threw her hands up in submission. "DID EVERY GUY FORFEIT HIS BRAIN CELLS?!"
"Hey!" Vizard interjected. "We gave our brain cells away voluntarily, thank you very much!" added an indignant Gizzard.
Hexy gave up trying and examined the chest. "I'm not exactly a residential expert on deitic locks, but from the looks of it, ten people of great strength are required. These fanged faces... if I remember correctly, that means a sacrifice of some sort must be made. Not our lives," she added hastily, "that would defeat the point of becoming this thing's jailers. But whatever it is... we're going to have to give something up to release it. I can't tell you what, only that whatever it is, it won't be fatal."
"I'll do it," Tyrcestus said immediately. Hexy facepalmed, and Clun stepped up. "Me too."
Both of the perv brothers instantly put their hands up. "If this thing feels grateful, and can shower us with money and women for rescuing it, THEN IT'S WORTH THE RISK!" Vizard said heroically.
Hexy almost collapsed from the overwhelming presence of valiant idiocy, but sighed. "I might as well, not like with you lot around I'm expecting to live much longer..." She placed her finger on one of the tiny fanged faces, and the others followed suit. To a count, that left five finger-holes left.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:38 am

Well, now we're getting somewhere! I walk up to the lock and reach my left hand towards it. After all, I can't say for sure that I'll be getting this finger back, so I might as well use my off hand...I think I just felt a shiver up my spine, but I can't let it show. I've got to keep up appearances or the others might start to worry as much as I am. I put my left pointer finger into the slot and look back at the others with a laugh.
"Four more, what do you say? Who's got the raw power AND the heroic resolve to step up here and break this seal?!"
I don't look directly at them, but the only real choices in my opinion would be Arisa, Zerron, Sean and Tsukiyo. Or maybe Trinity. I'm not really sure how much power cat people have, to be honest.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 7:08 pm

"Okay, let me git this strait. You bunch are willing to risk OPENING a chest that was built BY A BLOODY GOD? what kind of person is willing to...."

Zerron walked up to the chest and put his left pinky into one of the finger holes.
"You never know whats inside until you open it."

"Oh for gods sake. REALLY? You guys really don't agree with hexy's opinion?"
Well, might as well join in. Sean was reluctant to put a finger into one of the remaining holes.
"This... better be... F**KING worth it." He looked over at Hexy.
"At least some of us haven't lost our brains. But I swear to the gods, if whatever is in this... box... is evil I'm gonna just go strait to killing it with everything I've got."
If anyone would have knowen better, they could tell that Sean wasn't in the best of moods.
I swear to god, I DO NOT give a damn at this point... Sean then looked strait at Leon.
"Just in case something really bad happens, I just want to let you know that I'm still wondering just how the BLOODY HELL did you become a captain?"

Zerron looked at Sean with a stern smile.
"Nothing that a few ninja of the elements can't handle, right Sean?

As much as he hated the idea, Zerron was right. He was still a lightning ninja, whom was trained by one of the most respected and feared masters. And also a flame ninja.
"Hate to agree with you, but your right. I've taking on some pretty tough demons and dragons in the past. So what'll be different with a god?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 1:22 pm

Arisa looked around the room, as if she was expecting some kind of an attack from nowhere. When no such thing occurred, she shrugged, and walked towards the guys...if she was going to die, she might as well die helping out her friends.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30