HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 1:16 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 9:26 am

Lorena gasped each time Oran pulled the corset tighter then needed. Letting out a huff of anger. As soon as the word kitty cat was mentioned all that was heard was a click and Oran felt something pressing against his family jewels. Lorena was still facing away from him but managed to grab her gun and press it against him she spoke under gritted teeth
"MY name is NOT kitty cat"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 3:24 pm

MateusseDarkslight wrote:
Clun shrugged.
"Humans weird."

Tyrcestus popped his head down and into everyone's cabins. "You going to come on the landing crew?"

Vizard and Gizzard were decidedly against it, until Tyrcestus openly wondered if the island was populated. Cue them both realizing there might be a potential lay in it for them and scrambling past in their rush to the boat.

Hexy looked at Sean. "You up for going down on me- the island, I meant to say the island!!" She blushed and buried her face in the floor.

After asking around, Tyrcestus returned to Trinity and Clun.
"Clun?"
"Yep."
Tyrcestus turned to Trinity. "Not enough room for you in your human form, but if I bring a dress and you stay as a cat... that is if you want to come."

Sean would have blushed a little more if his mind wasn't focused on keeping his legs from becoming more paralyzed than they where.
"You really don't have to bury your face from me. Anyways I think I need to stretch my legs on the beach."
He moved a little bit towards the stairs.  he looked at Hexy.
"Your good enough to go or would it be better if you where to stay here?"

Zerron was laughing a little as he watched Hexy. Man he's a lucky guy to have a girl who's obviously going crazy for him. Hopefully he can see that.
As he heard Tyrcestus call for a landinng party, he walked by Sean as he started to head up the stairs. he leaned over to sean and wispered to him.
"Man you are one lucky ninja to have someone like her, especally as a girlfriend."

Sean glared up at Zerron.
"If I wasn't busy trying to keep my legs from getting paralized I would at least try to get you for saying that...."

Zerron smiled at Sean a little bit.
"Sean, you really need to learn how to lighten up."
As he slowly walked up the steps, he noticed that Sean't legs where shaking with electricity lightly arcing off of them.
I forgot how students of the lightning are when they first use their powers. One good thing about it is that they won't feel pain which I kind of envy and don't at the same time since you'll become paralyzed at well.  
Zerron looked up at the blue skies above them and then at the storm circling around them.
But then again If what I've heard about master Zekken's training is true, then he might... no he will be able to get past that paralyzing after effect.  
Zerron got a chill down his spine just thinking about it. Thinking back to all of the stories of Zekkin's students he's heard. Especially the ones about master Zekken himself. When he got to the long boats, he talked to himself.
"I'd really hate to face someone who's gotten past the paralyzing side effect of lightning. Physical pain can weaken even the strongest of warriors."
Zerron noticed that a crew member was getting a boat ready that was close to him. Zerron smiled as he chuckled lightly, making sure that his sword was at his side. It was a cross between a long sword and a rapier. It's handle was styled intricately like a rapier and it's blade, while a little wider and longer than a long sword, was crimson red with runes running along it's surface . There was  a fire sapphire in its skeletal pommel as well, glistering in the sun as if there was a small fire trapped inside of it.  
"Good thing he's on our side, isn't it?" he asked the pirate.  
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 7:39 am

He finished fastening the corset, and turned her around.
'Whatever you say, Lori.'
Oran stepped back, and looked her up and down, 'You scrub up well in that.' Then he crouched in front of her, looking at her bare legs. 'Although you should probably find something to cover these up. Sea gets nippy you know?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 7:58 am

Lorena took a step back raising her brow
"And what would you suggest I wear with this horrendous thing?"
she walked over and looked in the mirror and gave a disapproving look lifting up the fabric in a way as if it was something disgusting
"Ugh this thing is awful."
she looked back at Oran
"don't get used to this, once we reach port, or even a place that has clothing this thing is coming off and getting burned"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 10:21 am

I've been keeping myself busy helping out around the ship. I've gotta say, I really got lucky to end up with a crew like this. Seeing them put everything they've got into their work is a real thing of beauty, it puts a smile on my face just thinking about it. Along the way, I ran into Sean and Hexy and call out to them.
"Hey, how are things going over here?"
...It's only then that I notice Hexy has her face buried in the floor. I'm not even gonna ask.
"Are you two about ready head ashore? Whatever is waiting for us down there, we wouldn't want to keep it waiting too much longer."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 8:43 am

He pressed his palm against his forehead in exasperation.
'Stockings, woman! God, do you know nothing about wearing dresses? I know you're a pirate, but come on!'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 12:11 pm

The pirate nodded to Zerron, looking apprehensive. "Do you think the island... is boobytrapped?" he asked, fearfully.

Tyrcestus scooped Trinity up, and walked to the drop-boat, Clun right behind him.
"Captain? We ready to go?"

Hexy let Fweep carry her up after him. "And make me miss out on whatever on that island? You need me to keep saving your ass! Hmph."
Fweep carried her past Sean, while she turned her head away indignantly.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 3:23 pm

Seeing that everyone is already getting on board the drop-boat, I make my way there. This should work...we have more than enough fighters with us to get where we need to go. This group of ours looks like the stuff of legends! I proudly stand up, take a deep breath and shout out to everyone.
"I hope you're ready because this is where things get interesting! Are you ready, guys?!"
I point towards the shore with a confident smile.
"Get your guns out and let's MOVE!!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 12:10 am

Lorena picked up a book and chucked it at Oran glaring at him
"What kind of stupid question is that? I .....DON'T..... wear..... dresses"
she turned back to the mirror
"Hideous things they be, I cant wait til we get to a port so that I may change into proper clothing. Not this frilly, lacy fancy stuff that is hard to move in"
she spoke in a frustrated tone
"If I ever wore a dress is might have been when I was a little girl. I don't remember much about that, and you know why. Other then that I have only tried a dress on once. I was at a port and wanted to know why all the women dressed in this stuff so it tried it on meself. The instant it was on and and I looked in the mirror and saw how hideous it was, I had it off quicker then you can slice ones stomach open. Never put one on since...."
she glared at Oran
"Until now. If you speak to anyone about me trying on a dress before this, I'll gut you like a fish."
she turned back to the mirror and let our a frustrated sigh
"Can't I just wear this, why does it have to have more?"

Trinity curled up into a ball in TY's arms. feeling warm and cozy
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 2:06 am

Arisa looked at everyone in the 'landing party' boat, and crossed her arms. "Shall I join, or stay here and wait for further training?" She asked, looking at Zerron.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 6:53 am

Oran chuckled, tapping the side of his nose. 'Me thinks the lady doth protest too much. Also, if you don't like dresses, why are you swishing?'
He moved back over the chest, and pulled out some sheer black stockings with lacy white tops. 'You don't have to wear anything, if you, say, WANT to be practically naked from the front. Your choice.'
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:40 am

MateusseDarkslight wrote:
The pirate nodded to Zerron, looking apprehensive. "Do you think the island... is boobytrapped?" he asked, fearfully.

Hexy let Fweep carry her up after him. "And make me miss out on whatever on that island? You need me to keep saving your ass! Hmph."
Fweep carried her past Sean, while she turned her head away indignantly.

"Eh could be since this is the ideal place to hide something of high value. I mean really, who's crazy enough to sail right into the center of a typhoon."
Zerron throught for a second as he got into the boat.
"well we're those crazy idiots that did exactly that. Oh and what do you think Arisa? Of course your coming along, you'll need every bit of experience you can get."  

Wait, did she just say...
Sean glared back at her and smiled playfully.
"Isn't it the other way around? I mean how many times have I had to save you..."
After he got into the boat he checked to see if he had everything he needed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:49 am

"It's not me that's swishing its the damn dress and I wouldn't of had to wear it if YOU didn't rip my trousers"
she glared at him when he walked over to the chest and pulled out a pair of stockings
"Are those the only ones you could find?"
she snatched them out of his hand and held them up
"They look..uncomfortable, how the hell am I supposed to move in all this junk?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:06 pm

The few brave crewmen who had come along with them got the oars going and they moved away from the ship, towards the island.
The boat hit sand fairly quickly, and the main group disembarked. "Now be careful," the captain said. "Never been on an island at the bottom of the ocean under a typhoon before. Don't know what to expect."
There were a few trees, bearing strange exotic fruits, shaped like crescent moons - similar to bananas but far chunkier, and the fruit was cratered like the moon. A pathway had been worn towards the center of the island.

Upon following this pathway - and Vizard, Gizzard, and a few of the crewmen gathering the fruit for supplies - they came to the base of a gigantic tree, one that overshadowed the whole island. A gate was in front of them, a gate that had three ropes tied across it. It blocked passage, into the tree itself.
"Guess we have to go through here," Tyrcestus murmured. "There's something written on it. But..." He squinted. "Damn. I can't make it out. Really helpful."
Clun ran his stubby fingers over the lettering. "It feels like, and I say as good as it says:"

"You cut the top rope, of your deed you may tell the Reaper so.
You cut the middle rope, from this island you shall never go.
You cut the bottom rope, what it did, you shall never know."

Clun raised an eyebrow. "What?"
"It's a riddle..." Vizard said thoughtfully. "It's asking us to choose a rope to cut. Pretty crap riddle to be honest with you, the possibilities are so ambiguous."
"We could just keep this fruit, turn around and go home?" Gizzard said hopefully, and got smacked for his troubles.

Hexy said nothing, biting her lip in thought.
Tyrcestus petted Trinity absentmindedly. "What do you guys think?" He looked down at Trinity. "That includes you as well."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:45 pm

Arisa folded her arms in thought, and tilted her head. "Why do we have to cut the rope?" She asked out loud, not expecting an answer. She then looked at the perv brother, and shook her head. "Do you really think that's a possibility?"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:43 pm

Both Sean and Zerron think about the riddle.

"Hmm, cut the middle rope and from this island you shall never go. that one sounds like the wrong one for sure. But the top and bottom lines of the riddle are a little trickier. one talks about the reaper and the other says you'll never know, both sound the same but different at the same time..."

Zerron looked around at the others then back at Sean.
"Well that makes it easier... But which one isn't booby trapped? I really don't want to end up stuck on this island or want to be on the buisness of a deadly trap." Zerron went back to look at the ropes when he turned his head back to the other.
"well they's have to be pretty deadly to get me through."
Zerron started looking at the ropes and the gate again, thinking to himself.
But why mention talking to the reaper and also say that you'll never find out what the bottom rope does? Ether this was ment to keep someone out, or better thought, to keep someone or something from getting out easily.  
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 8:35 pm

Oran smirked at her again. 'Aww, did I touch a nerve? Or are you just embarrassed that you're force to live out your fantasies in front of me? It's alright, I promise I'm only getting a small amount of satisfaction out of this.'
He then looked at the stockings in his hand. 'Well, they aren't the ONLY ones, but I doubt you'd like the others. They're all frilly and lacy and girly and revealing. Unless you want one of those pairs, then I'll replace these immediately.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 10:44 pm

Lorena shook her head
"Hell no I'll just wear these awful things"
she snatched them out of his hand and took a few steps away from him
"Oran if its one thing your not good at it's being a liar"
She sat down on a crate and struggled to get the stocking on
"the other is not being good in bed"
she said as she slipped one leg into the stocking
"Your enjoying every minute of this, if you weren't you wouldn't have suggested I wore a dress in the first place"
she yanked at the stockings struggling to get them out letting out a grunt of frustration.
"An believe me this is no fantasy of mine. I HATE these damn things..UGH DAMMIT ALL!!"
she dropped her leg hard on the crate looking like a little girl having a hissy fit. She crossed her arms
"I'll just stay down here til we get to port..I hate you for this and once I get outta these clothes and into something more comfortable. You bet your ass I'm gonna make you regret this"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 7:21 am

He laughed at her temper tantrum, and walked up to her, and helped slip the other stocking up her leg.
'You know, dressing all feminine could open some doors for ya. Think of all the men you could seduce then rob dressed like that.'
Oran grabbed her arm and pulled her up. 'Now missy, you strut out there and get those seadogs sailing for Lavia whatever.'
He patted her butt then pushed her through the open door, before locking himself in and her out.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 7:53 am

"But I wouldn't be able to get out unnoticed and would take me forever to put all this stuff on"
before she could protest he had her out the door.
"Strut my stuff?"
She then heard the door shut behind her and the lock click and her eyes widened when she realized what he just pulled off. She quickly turned around and started beating on the door
"DAMN IT ORAN YOU BASTARD!!"
she pounded and kicked the door
"THROWING ME TO THE DOGS LIKE THIS, LET ME IN DAMN IT!"
she didn't look to see if anyone was behind her, her focus was getting back in that room
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 9:23 am

He was sat, with my back against the door, laughing his ass off.
'Is tough ickle Lori afwraid of the big scawy sailors?' Oran said, kicking his legs while he laughed.
'Seriously though, just be your normal, strong willed self, and you'll be fine.'
He stopped laughing and smirked. 'So long as there isn't a strong breeze...'
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 10:57 am

I make my way to the front of the group to see the door for myself. Hmm...it looks fairly sturdy, and I think they were dead-on with the inscription. Three ropes, vaguely hinting at some serious consequences. After mulling it over for a while, I call out to the group.
"Let me tell you what I think. The third rope sounds the least risky, far as I can see. But I haven't really taken a liking to any of them, so I say we go with Plan D!"
Power flows into my arms as I think of the weapon I'm about to create. Focus...focus...there it is! A moment later, a giant battering ram appears in front of me, longer than I am tall and plenty heavy to boot. With a confident smile, I turn to the crew.
"I say screw all of that, let's just blow right through this blasted thing! Give me a hand if you've got the guts for it!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 5:11 pm

There was an extremely long silence as everyone gave Leon a look that, if it could be summed up, would be "Is this really happening right now?"
"Leon..." said Tyrcestus, weakly, struggling to even imagine where to begin to address such foolhardy bravado.
"We're dead," both brothers agreed with a resigned hanging of heads.
Clun attempted to knock himself out with his own club.
Hexy looked like she was about to faint. "You're standing on an island... at the bottom of the ocean... guarded by a magical typhoon and a magical whirlpool... being confronted by a giant tree which has a trap on it which is threatening to kill us all if we don't get it right (and considering how hard it was to get down here we have absolutely no reason to believe they're not one-hundred-percent serious)..."
She took a deep deep breath.
"AND YOUR AMAZING STRATEGY IS TO CHARGE STRAIGHT AT IT AND HOPE FOR THE BEST!?!?! HOW THE HECK DID YOU BECOME A CAPTAIN OF ANYTHING!!!? I'M SURPRISED YOU CAN DRESS YOURSELF IN THE MORNING, LET ALONE LEAD A CREW YOU MORONIC LOUT! THERE IS NO REASON AT ALL TO EVEN VAGUELY HINT AT SOMETHING SO STUPID AND POORLY CONTRIVED STANDING EVEN THE SMALLEST CHANCE OF WORKING EVEN JUST A LITTLE!!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I cannot believe we're doing this," Hexy said weakly. The entire group had assembled around the battering ram and between them they were lifting it easily, waiting for the charge order.
"Captain...give the order when ready," Tyrcestus said with as much enthusiasm as someone who knows something is about to hurt.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:41 pm

Sean watched all of this unfold as he thought about what could happen.
"Really? your plan is to just bash the gate down, not caring that it could trigger whatever deadly traps they are..."
Sean reluctantly grabbed a hold of the battering ram. He gritted his teeth.
"I swear If we face certain death because of your gung ho plan, you better hope it's a instant death. I'm holding you responsible if any traps are triggered since somehow your the goddam captain so lets all just throw logic right off the ship."

Zerron was deep in thought as he looked at the ropes.
Hmm, the middle one might dissolve whatever magic is around this place. the bottom one may seem like the right one, but it's word choice might mean some sort of trap as well. the top is rather interesting since it mentions that you'll be able to tell the reaper of the tale. Reapers are related to death, but they are only there when your life energy is about to expire so your soul won't be lost. Most likely they'll give you a quiet and peaceful death, as long as you don't fear Death.  So in all reality and logic...
Zerron then turned around to talk to everyone, but to his suprize he saw everyone holding a battering ram.

"what the... WHY THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU GUYS GONNA DO WITH THAT?! HAS EVERYONE GONE INSANE ALREADY!? I mean really, have you guys like, oh you know, ACTULLY PUT SOME THOUGHT INTO THE RIDDLE TO FIGURE IT OUT!"
while zerron was talking, if you looked into his eyes you could see small flames dancing in his pupils.

Zerron reluctantly joined in.  
"No, instead you guys are just going with the ' F*** the riddle and the ropes' option. Whoever thought this plan out must really have a death wish or something. If this plan was really thought out that is.  At least come up with one hell of a story to tell If we see the reaper because trust me, this is a very F***ing stupid way to die. "  
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 8:36 am

I cross my arms with a wry, confident grin on my face. Of course...I have no idea if this is actually going to work or not, but I really have to sell it or the crew might get nervous-- scratch that, even more nervous than they are now.
"I knew you'd see it my way! Occam's Razor, mateys. The simplest solution might just be the best one! Now, on the count of three."
I muster up all the bravado I can muster and point right towards the door while giving a mighty shout!
"Give it everything you've got! We'll show this thing what the crew of the Dragon is made of!! One...two...THREE!!!"
I clench my fists and hope for the best...!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next