HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 9:10 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:30 am

"Ok, now you're scaring me."
Jim raised his hands in self-defense. "I surrender, I give up, please turn off the red eyes of doom."

"Shut up!"
Mawthrough chuckled and held Chastity close.
"I can imagine," he said softly, and kissed her cheek.
He sat up, rolling his eye around in his head. "New eye. Well I'll be blessed." He chuckled. "Demon joke."
He looked Chastity up and down.
"You alright? Anyone tended to your wounds?" "I can handle that," Griffin stepped in.
Mawthrough raised an eyebrow. "Not like you to play the gracious host."
"Don't get used to it."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:39 am

While Livia kept her eyes upon Jim, the veins in here entire body pressed against her skin, and her face, while her hand moved, and carved the shape of a demonic creature into the table.

The roar of the Balor could be heard, as the demon slammed its blade down upon Marcus' shield again, shattering Grey's barrier, and creating a small shockwave in the forest, one that Zigera found hard to keep standing through. Before she could reach her brother, a sword shot out of the ground, and a second Balor appeared to face Tynan and her.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:43 am

Amalia looked at the envelope in Lillith's hand. "Is it bad news?" She asked Lillith, as she moved her eyes to Lillith's face.

Cereza closed her eyes slowly. "Thank...you..." she spoke in a softened tone.

Nijuu got up from the table, and rested her hand on Livia's shoulder. "I'm okay." She took Livia's hand and placed it on her belly. "And so are you siblings." She could feel the pair of them move within her, upon placing Livia's hand on her belly. "They are anxious to meet their big sister." She looked at Livia.

Tynan kept up with Zigera's speed...though he really didn't need to...he could just follow the trees that had been knocked down. When he spotted the second Balor, he pulled out his gun, and fired a bullet to its head.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:05 am

Chastity shook her head
"No, I was too concerned about you to be worried about my wounds"
she looked up at griffin
"thank you"
she stepped forwards toward Griffin

Lilith shrugged
"Well if you dont come, dont say i didnt warn you. Its your funeral"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:17 am

The balor attacking Zigera rose its blade upwards, blocking the incoming bullets, as two full streams of hellfire shot forward, one barely dodged by Zigera, the other heading for Tynan.

Shrike sighed, "I'll come just to see what the fuss is about, don't expect me to stay awake if you start boring me though."

Grey fired a stream of Omega's pure energy toward the Balor, only for the demon to deflect the energy into Marcus Andro, sending the knight of defense flying through several trees. His only option at this time was to dodge as best he could while the ferocious creature swung its blade toward him. A new voice spoke within his mind, "These creatures feed off fear and despair, you need to stand your ground and use their power against them." It was neither Occidio's, nor was it Omega or Genesis' voice. He stood still and held up Midnight to block, only for the blade of the Balor to knock his mainhand away from him. Unarmed, he was defenseless as the Balor swung its blade sideways. Grey rose up a small barrier to absorb a portion of the damage, however, he only managed to escape getting cut in half, a massive gash in his side still evident as he was knocked away. The voice spoke louder, "Face him directly, fight power with power." Lined glyphs began to glow on Grey's body. Numerous circles, with demonic markings appeared on the palms of his hand. The Balor began to charge, its footsteps causing the ground around it to shake.

Livia stopped carving, the creature she carved resembling what appeared to be a split open Balor. She could feel the new life in Nijuu's womb from simply touching her belly, and couldn't help but smile, though her veins were still in clear sight.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:09 am

Jim bent over the carving.
"Now why would you be carving that, little lady..?"

Griffin sighed.
"I already said. Don't get used to it."
A moment later, a rift opened up. Griffin motioned for Mawthrough to walk through,
but Mawthrough was looking at Inferno, who was looking from Chastity to the void.
"Are you going to let her go with me?" Mawthrough said softly.
Inferno met the demon's gaze. "I don't think I have that choice."
A smile tinged the corners of Mawthrough's mouth and Inferno's eyes narrowed. "Don't laugh. You don't get that right. I haven't forgotten the lives you've taken."
Mawthrough's smile disappeared, but Inferno extended his hand. "Although, that said, I'm not going to deny you the right to her. Or to my - grudging - respect."
Mawthrough took the hand, shook, then looked at Chastity.
"You got anything to say?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:54 am

Tynan smirked, as the hell fire rushed towards him. "I'm half hell hound, you stupid beast." Tynan growled. "Fire...of any kind...just feels like a summer's breeze."

Amalia moved her lips closer to Shrike's ear, as she whispered: "Would you like me to come to keep you awake, love?"

Nijuu looked at the table, then looked at Livia. "What is that, Livia?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:27 pm

Chastity looked up at her father and smiled
"You really mean it"
she ran up and hugged her father
"thank you dad"
she kissed her father on the cheek then ran back over to mawthrough, she was like a child at Christmas full of excitement
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:07 am

Shrike grinned, "That's not a bad idea."

Livia took a pencil and began to draw on the table again, "Daddy's fighting one right now."  

The Balor attacking Zigera and Tynan discarded its flaming blade, and drew a vorpal blade from within the shadow.  "Resist this you mutt." The balor ran forward, a flaming whip developing in its other hand.

Grey could barely dodge as the Balor he fought sent its blade horizontally towards him, forcing him to jump, only for the demon's other arm to send him flying through a tree, numerous chunks of wood impaling his back as this occured.

Reap looked to the girl and asked, "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:25 am

Amalia giggled softly. "I could come up with a few things to make you stay awake, my love."

A worried, and fearful expression formed on Nijuu's face. 'Grey.' She thought to herself.

Tynan growled lowly, rushing towards the Balor, firing his gun as he did so.

Cereza looked up at the man whom help to save her life. "It's Cereza....what is...your name..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:10 am

Reap didn't look her in the eyes as he spoke, his face shrouded in cloth, "I'm Reap. Is there anywhere that you'd like me to take you to?"

The Balor took two rounds to the face, only for a shroud of darkness to flood off of its body in response, blackening the ground. The demon's blade nearly slammed into Tynan, only for Zigera to grab ahold of it, and stop it in its path.

Grey was coughing up blood when the Balor picked him up, and began to burn his body within its grip. 'Fight it!!!' A voice shouted in his head. As this happened, he started to lose consciouness.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:14 am

Cereza looked at Reap. "I have..a house...it's...in the woods..." She replied. "Please...can you...take me...there...Reap..." She asked.

Tynan took this opportunity, to jump up onto the Balor, and fired another round in it's face.

Nijuu sat at the table, not being able to stand. Her worried expression turned into an expression of fear. "We need to find Daddy.." She said to Livia.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:56 am

Grey closed his eyes for only a mere two seconds, before they opened again, his eyes becoming yellow, with white pupils. His skin was also becoming pale, and a row of extra teeth appeared in his mouth. "You should have stopped when you had the chance Balor." A split second later, the beast's hand was torn open, and Grey was on the ground, his white hair covered in blood. The balor's flesh mended itself in seconds, and the demon readied itself to charge at him again.

Several of the bullets pierced the Balor's flesh, though this didn't seem to bother the demon, as it wrapped its flamed whip around Zigera's throat, and pulled, trying to take her head off.

Livia shook her head, "Mama, we can't fight the thing daddy is fighting, we can't risk putting my brothers in danger." She spoke aloud.

The balor attacking Grey was almost to him, when Marcus stepped in the way, stopping its advance with his shield.

Reap nodded, "Alright, I can take you there, would you like me to carry you?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm

Cereza nodded her head. "Yes please." She said at length. "I'm...not..strong..enough..to walk...there.."

An expression of surprise formed on Nijuu's face. "What did you say, Livia?" She asked.

Tynan leaped to the Balor's other arm. He ran to his hand, grabbed the whip, and jumped...pulling the whip with him.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:58 pm

Jim raised an eyebrow.
"And how would you know that he's tackling that beastie, ma'am?"

Mawthrough laughed at Chastity's eagerness.
"Steady on there, baby. Don't jump on me yet, we're still in polite company."He beckoned for her to follow him through the portal. "Come on, darling. I'm not going to leave you again."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 6:03 am

Livia pointed to her eyes, "I can see through the shadows, for miles and miles.  Daddy is nearby, so I can see him." Next, she hopped down, and walked over to Nijuu, setting her head up against her abdomen, "My little brothers are inside, I don't want them to get hurt mama." She looked up at Nijuu.  

Grey was able to move a bit faster now, rolling underneath the Balor's arm as it swung towards him.  Angered, the demon summoned a flaming whip, just as Grey reached Midnight, and swung it towards him.  Reacting quickly, Grey blocked grabbed Midnight, and blocked with it.  The whip wrapped around the weapon, however, its power seemed to fade as it did, as if Midnight was leeching the power of the Balor's weapon.

The Balor sent its foot toward Tynan's torso as he leaped away, and sent his blade into Zigera's abdomen as she continued to hold onto the blade.

Reap had left Cereza to sleep in the bed in her home, after the two had, enjoyed a night together with one another, arriving hours later, with what appeared to be a dire bear strung over his shoulders, or at least, the meat from it. He also had a pelt from it too, one of which he would give to Cereza as a gift.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:08 am

Chastity followed Mawthrough through the portal
"I'm just happy my fathers is allowing me to go with you"
she smiled
"where are we going exactly?"

Lilith shook her head
"Its not me thats handling the meeting, so if you fall asleep its not me you have to worry about"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 8:46 am

Shrike chuckled, "If you're trying to scare me demon, or intimidate me, or instill worry, those words are meaningless, now, if you'll excuse me, Amalia's wings need to be tended to." He shut the door in Lilith's face, and walked back inside of his room with his mate.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 8:50 am

Nijuu rested her hand on Livia's head. "I'll stay here then." She spoke softly. "I can't refuse a request like that."

Tynan grunted loudly as he took the brunt of the Balor's foot to his torso, and struck a tree.

Cereza groaned softly, as she rolled over in the bed. Realizing that she was the only one in bed, she sat up and looked around. "Reap!" She called out, hoping that he was somewhere else in the house.

Amalia wrapped her arms around Shrike's neck, and kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 8:57 am

Livia smiled, looking up at Nijuu, and hugging her belly.

Zigera tried to pull the blade out of the Balor's grasp, only for the weapon to start burning through her armored hands.

Marcus continued to block the blade of the Balor attacking Grey, while his young pupil began to charge up and attack from Midnight.

Reap walked up the stairs, after setting the meat down in the kitchen, and said, "I'm back Cereza, just thought I'd get us something to eat later, and, something for you to enjoy now, and tonight." He walked towards her, the dire bear's pelt already clean of the flesh that had been attached to it. It was massive, and could cover her entire bed, and then some.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:22 am

Nijuu smiled gently, and placed her hand on Livia's head. "Will you stay here with me, Livia?" She asked her.

When Tynan caught his breath, he rushed to Zigera's aid, and pulled the blade out of her..not bothered at all by the heat. "I failed you again, Zigera. I'm sorry." He said to her.

Cereza walked out of the room, wearing a robe, and looked at the pelt and smiled. "I love it." She beamed.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:26 am

Reap gave Cereza a gentle kiss on the brow, and said, "Just wait till you feel it below your naked flesh tonight." He walked over to the bed, and draped the pelt over the entire bed.

Zigera growled, "Don't ever say you've failed me Tynan!!!" With that, Zigera rose up her arm, as a stream of metal flowed forward and covered the Balor, hardening moments later.

Grey fired Midnight, only for the Balor to deflect his attack right back at him. He rose up his hand, which surprisingly absorbed the blast of energy at the moment.

Livia looked towards the door, "Yes Mama, I'll stay with you......."

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 12:12 pm

Griffin answered her.
"Mawthrough needs an operation. Lilith will try and take control of him again, and I need to stick some sigils in his bloodstream to ensure it doesn't happen again."
They led her through the rift to a dark grey place with a runic circle.
A solo chair stood at the side for Chastity.
"Pull up a chair, we'll be a while."

Jim raised an eyebrow.
"How far can you see?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 12:24 pm

Chastity looked at the circle
"How long will it take, the operation that is?"
She walked over and sat on the chair wondering what the circle was for but decided not to ask

Lilith raised a brow
"Im sure thats all he is doing in there"
she smirked then vanished heading to her next destination
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 12:28 pm

Livia thought for a moment, "Maybe, half a mile, if I'm not thinking, and two miles, if I'm thinking really hard." The ten year old was untrained, and yet, she was learning one of the hardest of the seven forms of shadow with ease.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next