HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:25 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:28 am

Kye calmly walked behind the girl, his body radiating a small wave of heat.

Tycoon looked her in the eyes. "Our father's life was extinguished recently, I've come to see if my brother needs consoling."

Genesis bit his lip, still trying to break his wrists, and set himself free.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:30 am

Kerri led Kye to the dining hall. "I hope you're hungry." Kerri said, as she turned slightly towards Kye. "And I don't mean for the girls...or whomever you prefer." She added.

A saddened expression formed on Kari's face. "I'm sorry for your loss." She said, as she walked towards Tycoon. "My sister and I lost both of our parents."

Zaila grinned wickedly, as Genesis continued to attempt to free himself. She sat up on her knees. "I'll give you a demonstration; since you insist on trying to free yourself." She raised her right hand slightly, and with one fluid motion, the bindings on Genesis' wrists became tighter.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:42 am

Genesis used this as a chance to use the binds to destroy his wrist bones, and pulled them through the bindings, both of his hands falling to the floor, as new ones formed. He grabbed her by the throat, and pinned her to the floor, growling like a wild animal.

Tycoon kept his eyes looking toward the ground, "Losing both parents, that must have hurt severally. I'm here to ask Grey how our father died. Mother wouldn't tell me, and Jessenda couldn't either. She only said that there was no body to bury."

Kye looked around, noticing the swarms of young women, and chuckled, "I'm not like my siblings, so getting close to others isn't very easy for me. Well, not unless they're immune to fire."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:49 am

Zaila continued to grin. "My my, how forceful." She spoke seductively. "If you really wanted out of those bindings, you could have at least said 'please'."

Kerri folded her arms. "You're preaching to the choir." She said. "Many of the other students don't like me...but they like my sister, so they merely tolerate me."

The sad expression remained on Kari's face, as Tycoon spoke. "I'm really sorry to hear that."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 11:24 am

OOT: Sorry for the absence

Mawthrough shook her a little. "Come on babe, wake up. Are you ok? Come on, darling..."

Death and Sin both stepped back, heads bowed. Lilith's voice filled the air.
"Come, my children. We have much greater concerns as of now."
Both of them disappeared into a void, but the voice remained.
"When we meet again, Ezekiel, you will not have that child. You will be alone. You will be scared. And you will be a broken, weeping wreck, begging for death."
The voice faded.

Last edited by MateusseDarkslight on Wed May 14, 2014 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 11:49 am

Chastity slowly opened her eyes and looked up at Mawthrough
"I'm fine"
she could barely keep her eyes open
"Just tired...are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 12:11 pm

Mawthrough got to his feet, picking her up to carry her as he did so. He was in no fine shape himself - he could barely see, his arms felt like they were made of gelatin, and he just wanted to sleep. But sleeping could wait until Chastity was safe.
He kicked up the sword Chastity had been given into his teeth, before placing it on Chastity's chest where it burned with a gentle flame. His mouth now tasted of fire - the blade was anathema to him. Just touching it was unpleasant.
He started walking. "Don't worry... I'll get us somewhere good. Go back to sleep if you need to. I'll keep us safe."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 12:22 pm

Chastity nuzzled her head against his chest
"Are you sure you will be alright, I'm sorry I couldn't take us any further. I tried"
she frowned
"I can walk if you need me to, I just wont be able to move as fast"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 2:03 pm

Mawthrough shook his head, trying to force his body to ignore the fatigue he was feeling.
"You just worry about yourself. I'll be...fine."
He reached what looked like a hill, and stomped up it as gently as he could, exaggerating his movements just to make sure they happened. When he reached the top, he swayed, and realized with horror that he was about to fall back down it, dropping Chastity in the process. He was about to throw her to safety when a great hand steadied him.
He looked around, confused as to what proved to be his savior.
Then his gaze met a huge hairy chest, then he looked up, and up, and up some more. And he realized that the creature before him, and the various similar beasts standing behind it, had a name in the human world. They called it Bigfoot.
He'd just been saved by the freaking sasquatch.
"You gotta be kidding me..." He fainted, and was unconscious by the time he and Chastity were both picked up in the sasquatch's hands, each of which was larger than them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 1:22 pm

Chastity heard Mawthough speak.
"Is everything ok?"
she opened her eyes expecting him to be carrying her but it was not, instead it was a bigfoot. She would have been freaked out about the situation but she was too tired to react. All she did was just close her eyes an let them take her to wherever they were going hoping they werent going to eat her
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 2:33 pm

After about half an hour, the sasquatches placed them down.
A kind voice was heard.
"Well, isn't this an interesting find... and well, well, look at this."
The sword was lifted from Chastity's body.
"And where have you been, little one? I think I made you, right here in this forge. So what are you doing with a couple of kids, hmm?"
Chastity was poked in the head.
"You awake, child?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 2:53 pm

Chastity groaned as she was poked and slowly opened her eyes. She looked around where she was unsure how she got there, all she remembered was seeing big giant figures carrying her but she thought it was a dream
"where am i?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:53 am

She was lying in what looked like a mighty forge. It was a great hall, with various chimneys to let out the smoke coming from the gargantuan anvil in the center of the room. She and Mawthrough were lying together on a bunk in the corner, and the one poking her was a baby sasquatch, who was now playing with her hair.

The one who had spoken was working the forge, his great hammer sparking off the anvil. Tiny figurines dotted the room, statues of men and women in everyday activities.
The creature was no ordinary man, and was neither angel nor devil - he was a giant, easily three times Mawthrough's size and even dwarfing adult sasquatches.
He looked over to see her and laughed.
"You, are in my forge. Now, what would you be doing with a piece of my work?" The sword was lying on a nearby table.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:24 pm

Chastity slowly started to sit up. She then looked at the sword
"It was my fathers"
she managed to push herself up still a bit shaky
"you made this sword?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:41 pm

"Oh, yes. A wonderful day it was, back when I had all the heavenly steel and arcane fire in the worlds to forge with. I never thought I'd see something of that time again."
He patted the blade, fondly.
"Osevere, this is called. Named it myself. It means, in the old tongue, "Sight-Bane.""
He handed it back to Chastity.
"It's a fine sword, and will serve you well, daughter of Uriel."
He looked at the incubus who was still out of it on the bunk. "Taking prisoners of war, are we?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 4:12 am

Shinimagami wrote:
Zaila continued to grin. "My my, how forceful." She spoke seductively. "If you really wanted out of those bindings, you could have at least said 'please'."

Kerri folded her arms. "You're preaching to the choir." She said. "Many of the other students don't like me...but they like my sister, so they merely tolerate me."

The sad expression remained on Kari's face, as Tycoon spoke. "I'm really sorry to hear that."

Tycoon looked to the sky, "Its fine. From what I imagine, Dad died to protect his family. If anything, that's a good way to die, no matter the circumstances."

Kye placed his hands behind his head, "Well, I'm not so lucky. Not too many knights are fans of my siblings. Or my family in general." He looked to the sword on his back, "This is one of the few weapons I'm capable of wielding during a heated battle. That's the only reason I wield it. Do you want to know why?"

Genesis growled, "'Please' is for the meek. Give me one reason not to kill you right here and now!!!" He converted his partially destroyed into a blade.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 6:19 am

Kari nodded her head once. "I imagine that's how my parents felt when they died." She lowered her head, trying to hold back her tears.

Kerri raised her brow, and folded her arms. "Okay. You've peaked my curiosity."

Zaila grinned. "Did you miss the part where I'm a Goddess?" She spoke sarcastically. "For you to kill me, I first have to grant you the power to kill an immortal."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 7:40 am

Genesis looked into her eyes, "I am above that of a god, I am nothingness incarnate. I was made to slay this world's immortals!!!" He held his hand over her throat, squeezing slightly.

Kye looked to the blade, "This was wielded by my uncle. He betrayed the Knights as a whole. He slew countless knights that tried to stop him. A bloody stain over our family's history."

Tycoon's metal tiger walked up behind Kari, and nudged her slightly, while its master remained still, "I feel foul, talking about losing a father I rarely knew, while you speak of a pair of loving parents whom were both lost to you."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 7:18 am

Zaila smiled wickedly. "Wouldn't that also make you immortal?" She asked, barely phased by Genesis' attempt to straggle her.

"And you hope to change that?" Kerri asked, as she raised her brow. "You may be looking for a lesson in futility, in that case." She added, as she picked up a tray and handed it to Kye. "We cannot speak to the motives of others, nor can we right their wrongs. Stain or not, there's a reason you wield those weapons, just as Kari and I wield ours." She looked at Kye with a serious expression on her face, though her eyes betrayed her sympathy. "You're a knight, you must feel that you have purpose; no?"

Kari turned to the metallic tiger, and placed her hand on its head, as she would any other animal. "It's hard to truly know our parents as we think we do." She looked at Tycoon. "I thought I knew my parents very well, but found out that they both kept a secret from my sister and I." Her eyes grew sad once again, as she turned them back to the tiger, and knelt down to the beast. "It hurt to know that they could keep something so important from us, and when they died...it just feels like I'm stuck. I can't tell them how much it hurt to keep their secret."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:07 am

Genesis used his other hand to pin her hands above her, growling loudly, "I am immune to times power, plain and simple!" He felt such power as he stared into her eyes.

Kye shrugged, "Not at the moment actually. I've just been wondering around the world. Most of my siblings have been on such a path."

Tycoon nodded, "I can understand that feeling. Its why I prefer animals to people, a bit less complicated."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:32 am

"Couldn't the same be said of any immortal?" Zaila asked, as her eyes changed color. "You are no different than I."

"I've been told that when someone wonders, they'll eventually find where they're supposed to be." Kerri spoke, as she grabbed another tray. "Let's get something to eat, before the other students get mad at us for holding up the line."

Kari turned and looked at Tycoon. "There must be some people you enjoy to spend time with."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 10:58 pm

MateusseDarkslight wrote:
"Oh, yes. A wonderful day it was, back when I had all the heavenly steel and arcane fire in the worlds to forge with. I never thought I'd see something of that time again."
He patted the blade, fondly.
"Osevere, this is called. Named it myself. It means, in the old tongue, "Sight-Bane.""
He handed it back to Chastity.
"It's a fine sword, and will serve you well, daughter of Uriel."
He looked at the incubus who was still out of it on the bunk. "Taking prisoners of war, are we?"

Chastity looked over at Mawthrough
"You mean him..no he is my Fiancee not my prisoner"
she chuckled a little
"we were recently attacked when my real father was telling me who he was"
she sighed and rested her head on her knees
"I dont know how im gonna tell my father Inferno about this"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 12:49 pm

"I think you've put the word "real" in the wrong place, my dear."
The giant shrugged and returned to his forge, carefully tapping out with his huge fingers a tiny statue of a man holding his daughter's hand.
"In my opinion, your real father's the one that raised you, taught you the world, gave you his home, food and drink, and the man you think of when you want someone to tell you that they'll take care of everything. That's just my opinion though."

Mawthrough's eyes flicked open, and he sat up, alarmed at their surroundings. Then a baby sasquatch sat on his head, and he couldn't resist a chuckle.
The giant laughed. "Ah, you're awake too. So, what brings you out here, the pair of you, and how far do you still need to go?"

After Mawthrough had filled him in on their situation, the giant thought for a moment.
"That's quite the pickle. So as long as you live, Lilith lives, right?"
"Yes."
"And the only way to get rid of that is to kill or remove Lilith, right?"

"Sounds like it."
"Lilith's a powerful lady. Strong as Lucifer, and with a scorned woman's fire to match. I don't think we've ever seen her full power on this earth." The giant clicked his massive fingers. "I think, that you two need to get some professional help. Seek out Padderasp. You'll find him in the largest jungle the earth's got, and tell him that Kunhulf sent you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:09 pm

Chastity looked over at Mawthrough and the baby and she couldn't help but smile. She also thought about what it would be like if they had children together and how he would make a great father. She found herself starting at them for a few moments before blinking out of her daze. she then looked up at the giant
"will he be able to help us then?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:16 pm

"Oh, most certainly. Just call out his name - there are very few in the world that know it," Kunhulf said helpfully.
Mawthrough straightened up, the baby now hanging off his body. He ruffled it's hair before ushering it back to it's waiting mother.
"Thank you, sir. And, well, thank you for not killing us while we lay there unconscious. Nice figures, by the way."
"Helps to have a hobby," the giant said, already resuming his work. "Come back later if you want, I'll be interested to hear how it goes."

They emerged together into the forest, feeling a lot better - Kunhulf had made them some lovely wild bacon soup and made a scabbard for Chastity's Osevere, saving her from having to carry it everywhere - and Mawthrough looked at Chastity.
"You alright? You seemed a bit dazed in there for a minute or so."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next