HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 7:37 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:41 pm

Chastity looked up at him
"I am fine"
she blushed slightly, how can she tell him about her thoughts about them and having children with everything that was going on. They weren't even married yet and here she was already thinking about children
"I was just thinking about my father Inferno, I dont know whether to tell him or not"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptySun May 25, 2014 2:56 pm

Mawthrough decided to give her the benefit of the doubt.
"Alright, if you say so. And in regard to Inferno, you know him best. And, for what it's worth, he's ten times the father Uriel's been. It doesn't take a genius to see that."
He flexed his wings, seeing if he was recovered enough for them to work. "If you want to tell him, then by all means do so. But this is the kinda stuff that destroys marriages... I am bound by oath to never destroy a marriage or ruin a good relationship."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:15 pm

Chastity stopped walking for a moment, she was looking down at the ground
"I didn't think about it that way"
she sighed
"I'm just afraid my father will find out and know that I know and hate me for it. This is a big secret to keep from him and i hate that i have to keep it"
she didn't look up at him
"All my life has been a lie, its not my fathers fault but my mothers and my biological fathers for not telling me. I dont know where to go from here"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:48 pm

Mawthrough gripped her chin and made her look at him.
"Don't say that, or I'll get angry," he said fiercely. "You grew up with a mother and a father that love you with all of their hearts, who taught you the ways of the world and were proud to call you their daughter. Under them, you grew up into who you are today. Your life has not been a lie. You don't have to keep it a secret from your father, and part of me would prefer it if you didn't, so I could smirk as I watched him stomp Uriel's ass flatter than a pancake. Don't ever say your life has been a lie."
He paused.
"If it is, what does that make me?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 2:31 pm

Chastity looked into his eyes
"I-I didn't mean it that way, I meant me being who I actually am has been a lie. Being Uriels biological daughter and not inferno, finding out who I really am as to who i was brought up as. I know I am the person who was raised by my mother and father, but to find out who you truly are is a lot to take in. My mother lied to me all these years, she lied to my father as to who I am"
she sighed
"I supposed I should tell him but I dont want to tear my mother and father apart, no matter how angry I am at her for this. She hurt my father inferno, and kept me a secret all these years from him. But he truly loves her"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:50 pm

Mawthrough raised his arms.
"I can't tell you what you should or shouldn't do here. It's entirely down to you. Not all truths need be told, and not all secrets need stay buried. I know it must be a lot to take in, but believe me, no matter what you decide, I'm here for you."
He kissed her on the cheek. "Always. So do you want to deal with this before we go find this Padderasp guy?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 2:00 pm

Chastity thought for a moment
"After would be best, that way I can decide how to tell my father."
she looked up at him
"will you be there with me when I tell him?, maybe you can help me come up with what to say to him. I love my father and I dont want him to disown me when he finds out im not his real daughter"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 3:19 pm

Mawthrough smiled.
"Sure."
Some of the sasquatch babies were now playing with his wings, and he laughed a little, looking at them.
"Cute, aren't they? And I don't think Inferno will disown you. You're his daughter, regardless of whether he's your father. That's the way I see it. You ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:59 am

Chastity smiled watching as they played with his wing, imagining it being their children
"Yes they are very adorable"
she then looked up at Mawthrough
"I hope your right, he has a hell of a temper"
she sighed as she spread her wings stretching them to their full length
"I am ready when you are"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 5:59 am

Mawthrough flexed his wings, but before he took off he looked at her.
"Just one question, then. Who do you see as your real father?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:07 am

Chastity didnt need to even think of the question to answer him
"Inferno, he was the one who raised me. If Uriel was a good father he would have done it himself and not have someone else do it and have me live a lie as to who I really am"
she shook her head
"A real father is the one who cares for the child and raises them, it takes anyone to make a child but it takes a father to raise one"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:07 am

Shinimagami wrote:
"Couldn't the same be said of any immortal?" Zaila asked, as her eyes changed color. "You are no different than I."

"I've been told that when someone wonders, they'll eventually find where they're supposed to be." Kerri spoke, as she grabbed another tray. "Let's get something to eat, before the other students get mad at us for holding up the line."

Kari turned and looked at Tycoon. "There must be some people you enjoy to spend time with."

Genesis looked into her eyes, "Maybe we are similar, but I prefer to differentiate myself through murdering other immortals."

Kye simply grabbed up a plate of cooked steak, with a baked potato, along with a side of crispy bacon bits, that he sprinkled onto the cooked spud, before sitting down a little ways away.

Tycoon shrugged, "My family, I haven't really a problem with, I just get bored fast around people."

Grey calmly walked into his and Nijuu's room, seeing Livia curled up with her mother, calmly climbed into bed, and pressed his chest to Nijuu's back, wrapping his arms around her, and falling into a pleasant sleep.

Lucifer rose up one of his fully freed arms from his true body in hell, grinning madly, as different sections of hell began to shift due to his influence.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:28 am

Zaila continued to grin, as she lifted her head off the floor. "Ah, a being after my own black heart." She purred wickedly.

Kerri collected a small plate, mainly fruit. She really didn't feel much like eating. All she could feel was grief and anger. "You don't mind if I sit with you?" She asked Kye. "I don't really feel like eating alone, and right now, I don't think I want to know what'll happen by myself."

Kari rested her hand gently on the mechanical tiger's head. "Is that why you prefer the company of animals?" She asked, as she gently pet the tiger's head.

Nijuu stirred slightly, as she felt Grey wrap his arm around her. She turned her head slightly and smiled when she saw Grey fast asleep. She gently kisses his hand, and rested her head on the pillow, falling back asleep with Livia cuddled up in her arms.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:57 am

"Then you should have nothing to worry about."
Mawthrough winked and they took off.

After a few hours of flying, they reached the largest jungle on the planet - fortunately they hadn't been that far away from it to start - and they flew to the point where they literally couldn't see anything else but jungle for miles around.
They descended, and started walking.
"Soo... any ideas what kinda thing Padderasp actually is?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:15 am

Chastity looked around as they started walking
"I have no idea what we are looking for."
she looked up at Mawthrough
"arent we supposed to yell the name out?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:35 am

"I have a bad voice," Mawthrough whined. "You shout it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:25 pm

"your voice is not horrible"
she sighed
"But if you insist"
she took a deep breath and yelled
"Padderasp!!!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:43 pm

The ground moved. Not shook, but moved.
A great shape rose up, shaking as it did so, sending birds scattering. Trees stuck out like fur, and Mawthrough realised that whatever this thing was, they were -
They were both knocked off their feet as the ground underneath them shook itself free of centuries of dirt and roots, and Mawthrough examined what they had been standing on.
It looked like a smooth metallic platform, easily twenty feet in length and breadth. He tapped it, but it didn't feel like metal.
It felt like -
It was a scale. A scale that was twenty feet long. And that meant that whatever owned this scale was HUGE.

The jungle almost vanished as the great creature rose, almost blotting out the sun. It was the largest animal Mawthrough had ever seen. It could crush a city without even noticing.
It was a snake, a great cobra possibly miles in length, ancient but still fanged, and as it twisted round to see who had called it's name, Mawthrough couldn't resist a chuckle as he noticed a pair of spectacles perched on the end of it's nose.
The cobra looked through one gigantic slitted eye at Chastity.
"AND HOW WOULD A LITTLE MORSSSSEL LIKE YOU KNOW OF PADDERASSSSSSP?" it hissed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 2:11 pm

Chastity looked up at the snake. This was certainly not what she had expected. She took a moment to remember the name then stepped forward
"We were sent here to seek out your help. We were told to come here and speak out your name and told to tell you that Kunhulf sent us"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:47 pm

"KUNHULF?"
The snake paused, using its tongue to adjust its spectacles.
"AH, YESSSSSSS... KUNHULF. HE BUILT ME THESSSSSE SPECTACLESSSS."
It cocked it's head.
"YOU MUST BE HERE ABOUT LILITH... I CAN TASSSSTE THE MAGIC IN HIS BLOOD. IF YOU WISSSSH TO SSSSAVE HIM, FIRST YOU MUSSST DO A FAVOUR FOR OLD PADDERASSSSSP..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 1:23 pm

Chastity looked at Mawthrough then back at the snake
"What is it that you wish for us to do?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptySat May 31, 2014 2:29 am

The snake tapped it's head with it's tongue.
"YOU MUSSST..."

Mawthrough listened eagerly. "Yes...?"
"YOU MUSSSST ACQUIRE FOR ME..."
"Yes?"
...THE RARE AND ELUSSSSSIVE..."
"YES?!"
The snake sighed longingly. "A CHEESSSSEBURGER..."
"ARE YOU ****ING SERIOUS?!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:39 pm

Chastity gave the snake a questioning look
"A cheeseburger?"
she looked at Mawthrough
"Do you know where we can get one?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 3:49 am

Mawthrough looked incredulous.
"WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LARGEST JUNGLE ON THE PLANET - I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THERE IS A PLACE AROUND HERE THAT SELLS CHEESEBURGERS!"
"THERE ISSSS NOT. I HAVE CHECKED."
Mawthrough rounded on the snake. "YOU'RE NOT HELPING! AND WHY A CHEESEBURGER OF ALL THE THINGS IN HEAVEN AND HELL!?"
"I'VE NEVER HAD ONE," the snake said petulantly. "ALWAYSSSSS WONDERED WHAT THEY TASSSTE LIKE."
Mawthrough put a hand to his head in exasperation, but the snake looked at Chastity.
"KINDLY GET ME A CHEESSSSEBURGER, AND I WILL HELP YOU."

"Why not me?" Mawthrough asked, and Padderasp got a cheeky twinkle in his slitted eye. "YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKESSSS PRETTY LADIESSSS SERVING YOU FOOD, INCUBUSSSSS..."
Mawthrough growled in annoyance. "Chastity, please go and get the snake a cheeseburger. I never thought that sentence would come out of my mouth..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 8:49 am

Chastity thought for a moment
"I don't even know where to look but I will see what I can find"
she spread her wings and took to the air
"I'll be back as soon as I can find one"
she took off looking for toe closest town in hopes to find a cheeseburger
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next