HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 2:26 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 4:57 pm

Valoria smiled at her husband
"I did not, and your welcome, I would do it all over again"

Chastity started to slowly back up when she saw the bubbles coming towards her
"Mawthrough?"
When she felt the squeeze she screamed out. She was suddenly huddling and shaking as if she was terrified
"Why did you do that? you scared me"

Amelia nodded
"I want to find out. I want to be able to live and ordinary life again"
she then looked at Sauriel
"I guess that is our only option right now"

Stella smiled
"If she tries to run away me and Scarlett can catch her. We are pretty fast when we need to be"
She looked down at the bag
"Well its a magical bag, you can fit a lot of items into it and when you zip it up and tell it to shrink it shrinks. The trick is knowing the proper way to tell it to shrink"
She then looked at his robe and she had a surprised look on her face
"Y-you mean all this time you...."
she trailed off and blushed realizing how many times they were close together and he was only in the robe. She shook her head of the thought and proceeded to talk of her sister
"Well if she is with the angel she is said to be with I don't think you will have an issue"
She smiled. When he laid on the floor she got up from her bed and disappeared into the bathroom, returning a few minutes later dressed in a red silk nightgown. Upon entering she noticed how peaceful he looked laying there on the floor. She stretched her wings and flew over to him hovering just above him. She leaned down placing a gentle kiss upon his cheek. When she lifted her head she hovered above him enjoying how peaceful he looked

Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 5:15 pm

Voldemars just laid there with his eyes closed not quite asleep yet. When she hovered above him after kissing her he raised his hand up and placed it on her cheek. "You are my beautiful girl. I wouldn't trade you for anything." He glided his hand over her cheek and to her chin before letting it drop back. "That night gown is super appealing and all but when you float above me gravity does this cool thing where it makes you look fatter then you are." Pulling aside he robe to reveal the upper part of his chest and the lower half of his legs. From knee down he smiled at her. "And yeah I'm naked under this robe. Because of all the magical properties this robe has I don't have to actually wear anything else. Though I'm curious why you went to the bathroom to change into that nightgown. Why couldn't you just use that cool magical clothing thing of yours?" Closing his eyes once more he awaited her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 5:39 pm

Stella blushed when he called her his beautiful girl. When he said that her hovering made her look fatter then she was because of gravity she moved from hovering above him, lowered herself to where she was sitting sideways on the floor next to him facing him.
"Is this better?"
Her cheeks flushed when he revealed his chest and legs, to show he wasn't wearing anything underneath. she couldn't help but to stare for a few seconds. She then averted her eyes
"I uh, well I didn't really explain how it works. See I can change my article of clothing's appearance, but not actually change to something different. When I was wearing my black dress, I spun and the material changed into a bathing suit for me to go swimming in. When I made the bow it was the material of the clothing that was taking shape. So I still have to change clothes into something new, but I can change its appearance"
her eyes started glowing and the gown which was loose the begin with was not fitted to her body and two little bows appeared on the straps of her gown that stretched out into long ribbons.
"If I wanted to I could change this to where it was just a t shirt, or less"
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 6:29 pm

Voldemars smiled at her once she laid next to him and leaned in and gave her a quick kiss. "Well not really. Because if we are just going to lay together why not lay in bed and actually cuddle? First off the bed would be way more comfortable than this hard floor and second off we'd be nice and cozy cuddled up to each other." When she explained the clothing he raised an eyebrow confused. "So the black dress turned into the bathing suite and with the extra cloth you made a bow. When you just changed your gown you made it tighter and made two bows and some ribbon appear. So what happens to the cloth if all of it isn't used? Is it stored somewhere? And how about the fact you are probably wearing more than one piece of clothing. Is each piece separate or can they be combined into one? Like if you were wearing pants and a shirt can you combine them to make a dress?" He blushed for a moment. "And what about your underwear? Do they also share this attribute? Can you change their shape or appearance with such a command?" Fixing his robe so he was no longer revealing himself he sat up wondering if she'd agree to move to the bed. "And as for less does it have a lower limit? Or can you simply twirl it to nothing and then create the full sized nightgown after?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 12:40 am

Maraud bowed. "I am afraid I must bid you farewell then," he addressed the automaton and Siren. "Unless you wish to travel with us? It would be a pleasure to have your company."

The bed peeked round into Semira and Nadia's room. "Hey, we're moving again. You two ready to roll? Not, literally, but yeah."

Cryth and Jokan looked at each other, but nodded.

Mawthrough instantly realized he'd gone a bit too far, and held up his hands in apology.
"Sorry, sorry - a harmless prank, nothing more." He hung his head, then gave her a hug. "It's alright, it's alright, nothing's going to hurt you, I'm here, you're safe and nothing's coming to get you. I promise," he said softly into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 1:18 am

Stella looked up at the bed then back to Voldemars
"I was gonna offer you to sleep in the spare room if you felt more comfortable sleeping there then on the floor but if you want we can cuddle on the bed together "
She smiled at him, her cheeks were slightly flushed from the idea of sharing a bed with him. She looked down and started fiddling with the material of the nightgown.
"Well its more like, whatever article of clothing I am wearing I can minupulate it into anything I want it to be. I can reshape the material, make it smaller, larger, longer, shorter anything, make it all one piece or two pieces depending really. As long as its clothing that is touching my body I can turn it into anything I want it to be as long as its wearable. I cannot however make it disappear and reappear. I have to physically take the clothing off for it to be completely off"
She thought a moment
"When I did the bow with the black dress I concentrated on extentded the fabric from my top to create it. Basically minapulated the material into a bow. If say I were wearing two articles of clothing, a shirt and say a pair of jeans. I can make the shirt long sleeve or short sleeved if I wanted, the jeans I can turn into a skirt or shorts, and as you said I can combine them and create a one piece outfit with it. I prefer just using one article of clothing cause its easier to manipulate one article of clothing then it is two. For instance a dress, I can make it and leave it as a dress or change it into a skirt and top or pants and top. hmm"
she thought of a better way to explain it
"Think of it as one piece of fabric, I can shrink it, enlarge it and make it take the shape I want it to, divide it into two  as long as I'm wearing it"
She tilted her head
"Does that make more sense? I've never really had to explain my ability before, so I'm probably not making and sense am I?"
she paused for a moment thinking over his questions
"As for the underwear it all depends on what I am wearing as to if I decide to wear any but I say have a dress one and have it extend into underwear if I wanted to"
she blushed having just admitted that sometimes she goes commando. For his last question she looked down at the ground
"I can make the gown into a long full length gown, or...."
She blushed
"Something more revealing"

Semira looked down at her daughter and nodded
"I believe we are ready to go."
she kissed her daughter on the forehead
"Lets go find your sister"
she smiled

OOT changing Nadia to green text
Nadia looked down at RaVage
"Would you like to come or would you rather stay here? If you choose to stay here you will behave yourself and come when commanded by me, my mom or Maraud"

Amelia looked at Joken and Cryth
"Are we deciding to go with them then?"
she wasn't sure if they were gonna stay with the group of go on their own.

Chastity started to relax a bit
"I'm sorry I am just a bit jumpy, when you disappeared I started to get scared thinking you had left me, then I started worrying what they would do to me if they found me"
She shivered a little
"Can we go and get something to eat now? Im a bit hungry"
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 10:34 am

Voldemars smiled when she said she was going to offer him a bed. "I mean cuddling you seems more enticing personally. I don't wanna sleep all alone in this big house. I'd be all afraid and what not." He laughed and listened closely to how she explained the clothing. "Alright yeah it just seems way too complicated for me. I'm gonna stick to my waterproof never smelly robe. You can have all your magically creepy clothing." When she spoke of the underwear and only if she decided to wear it he blushed a little. He then leaned in and whispered in her ear. "Well then my darling the question is are you wearing any now? If I had to take a guess I'd say no. Considering you were wearing the black dress that turned into a bathing suit and then changed into a nightgown I'm gonna say you never put on any." He smiled and kissed her cheek before withdrawing and standing up. Moving the small space he needed to in order to actually reach the bed he laid down and made a cute face at her. "Come cuddle with me babe. I'm super tired but want to feel you next to me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 11:35 am

Stella smiled at him when he said he would be afraid to sleep alone. She put her hands behind he back and leaned in
"Is someone afwaid?"
she was teasing him. she straightened herself and laughed while scratching the back of her head
"Yeah I guess it is complicated to explain"
She froze when he leaned in and whispered in her ear and blushed when he asked if she was wearing any underwear. She let out a quiet gasp when he guessed right and her cheeks went real red. It was then she felt the kiss on her cheek and she smiled. She walked over to the bed and crawled in when he asked her to cuddle with him. She laid down and waited for him to crawl into bed as well
"I hope the bed is comfortable enough for you. "
She looked at him and smiled

Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 12:52 pm

Voldemars made his lip quiver a little as he looked at her. "A little bit. I don't know this house at all after all. With you here I feel safe." When he saw her face turn super red about the panties thing he giggled a little. "Ahhh so I was right. You are such a naughty girl. I'm not sure if you did it intentionally or if you just wanted us to both be wearing basically the same thing while we slept." He got up and leaned down kissing her cheek and then got in bed with her and wrapped his arms around her. "You are the absolute best baby girl. Though it is a little umm weird sleeping in the same bed together wearing nothing but a robe." He smiled and squeezed her nice and tight as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 1:26 pm

She giggled a little when he said he felt safe with her
"I'll protect you"
she smiled
"as long as you protect me in return"
she blushed again when he called her a naughty girl
"well..they tend to be uncomfortable with sleeping with them on so I like sleeping without"
when he crawled into bed she scooted closer to him then rolled over so she was facing him and placed her head on his chest. She looked up at him when he said it was weird sleeping in the same bed wearing only a robe.
"Why is that?"
she nuzzled against his chest and closed her eyes awaiting his answer. She hadn't realized how tired she was until she was settled in
"I could get use to this"
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 2:39 pm

Voldemars smiled and gave her a kiss when she said she'd protect him. "I'll do my best to protect you in return while you protect me. But I sleep pretty heavily so you'll have to defend me from the bad guys while I sleep." When she blushed from him calling her naughty he smiled. "Well I know they are uncomfortable. They are actually uncomfortable most of the time which is why I almost never wear any." As she scooted closer and put her head on his chest he ran his fingers through her hair and just held her close. "Me too." He said as he dozed off from such a long day.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 3:29 pm

Stella smiled when he ran his hands through her hair. She spoke but was nodding off as she did
"I agree they are uncomfortable most of the time"
she nuzzled his chest
"I'll protect....you"

Scarlett woke early the next morning before Stella and Voldemars. When she sat up and saw her sister in bed with him she narrowed her eyes at the sight of them together all cuddly. She then came up with an idea and smirked. She tiptoed into the bathroom and got a bucket of cold water. She tiptoed back into the room and threw the water at them
"Rise and shine!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 3:29 pm

Cryth looked at Amelia. "We might as well - safety in numbers and all."

"I'll stay here," RaVage said quietly and barely hiding a livid fury.

Mawthrough nodded. "Alright. Take my hand and trust me, ok?"
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 4:29 pm

Voldemars felt the cold water against his skin and shrieked like a little girl. "Hey that wasn't very nice Scarlett. That water was like super cold." Luckily his cloak had blocked the majority of it but that didn't matter it still got him in the face. "And now you got the bed all wet so somebody is going to have to clean it up and just ugh." He laughed and decided to play a trick on her. Within a few seconds his legs had formed back into his merman tail and he pulled his robe up to show her. "Look what you went and did to me. What is Stella gonna think? She's totally gonna freak out that her boyfriend turned into a merman in her sleep or something. And what happens when she screams and your parents come up? You just caused all sorts of problems."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 5:01 pm

Scarlett simply shrugged everything off
"Not my problem, let my sister handle it when she wakes up"
she looked over at her sister and let out a frustrated groan and gritted her teeth
"Damn it"
She dropped the bucket and stormed out of the room

Stella wasn't phased by the cold water, In fact she was still sound asleep all cuddled next to Voldemars, her head was on his shoulder and her hand placed over his chest. Her sister had thrown soo many buckets of water on her growing up that she actually learned to sleep through it. Stella suddenly giggled in her sleep then nuzzled his chest and wrapped her arms around him tighter

Amelia sighed
"I guess we don't have any other choice"
She didn't look happy one bit about having to go with the group, not after everything they had just gone through. Amelia walked over leaving Cryth and Jokans side and sat on the edge of the bed

Nadia walked over and patted Ravage on the head
"Ok, you behave while we are gone and maybe I'll bring you back a female for a treat"
she smiled then skipped off, her mother following closely behind her

Chastity nodded and placed her hand in his
"I'll try"
She gulped unsure of what he was about to do
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:28 am

"Then that settles it. We will meet up with Semira and the others and be on our way."
Saying this, Sauriel took to the air and glanced back down one last time.
"I can take at least one person with me back to the mansion, if you need a way to get there."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 12:58 pm

RaVage looked like he wanted to say something VERY disrespectful, but his earlier orders made him hold his tongue.

Maraud was already moving to the bed, standing next to it and waiting. "In your own time, ladies and gentlemen, we'll be off."

Mawthrough held her to his chest, muttered something, sprayed some strange powder in the water around them -

All of a sudden Chastity was underwater, submerged completely with a light above her. The next thing she knew, Mawthrough was kissing her, and air was moving from his mouth to her lungs. After he'd given her a lungful of air, he pointed upwards towards the light and started swimming up.
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 1:12 pm

Voldemars transformed his legs back and kissed Stella on the forehead as he got up and chased after Scarlett. "What is wrong Scarlett? You seem upset. I want you to know I'm here for you. Just because I'm with Stella doesn't mean I'm taking her from you or anything." Smiling he kept following behind her unsure of how upset she truly was. "How about we go get some breakfast together while we wait for Stella to wake her lazy butt up?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 1:53 pm

Scarlett looked back at Voldemars
"Why are you following me?"
She let out a frustrated sigh
"I'm not upset, nor do I feel you are taking her away from me. In fact you can have her."
She gritted her teeth
"I was annoyed that she didn't wake up"
her expression softened a bit
"And the fact that she managed to get a boyfriend before me"
she went silent for a moment
"How can you tell if a guy likes you?"
she asked somewhat out of the blue, it was uncommon for her to ask a question about guys

Stella rolled over in her sleep reaching out for Voldemars only to find the bed empty and cold. She opened her eyes slowly
"Voldemars?"
sitting up she looked around and noticed her sister gone and the fact that her clothes and bed was wet
"Oh no she didn't"
she hurriedly crawled out of bed, she was soo much in a hurry her foot caught onto the bedding causing her to tumble onto the floor
"That huuurt"
she pouted. Untangling her foot from the bed she quickly got up and headed out of the hallway, her clothes still wet and sticking to her body
"Voldemars!?!"

Chastity's eyes went wide when he kissed her. She somewhat panicked and tried to push him away but thenl she realized he was giving her air. When he pointed up she looked up at the lights and nodded. She followed closely behind him towards the lights

Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 4:09 pm

Voldemars smiled trying to make her feel more comfortable as he followed behind not wanting to upset her. "I'm following you because as I said I want you to be happy. You being all upset and groaning and gritting your teeth doesn't make me happy." When she sighed and said she wasn't upset and that he could have her he just laughed. "I don't want to have her to myself and you know that. Scarlett you are her sister and whether you want to admit it or not you guys love each other. And I'm not going to stand in the way of that. I actually want you both to be happy because I see how much you mean to Stella." As she spoke about how to tell if a liked her and that she was jealous he walked up and wrapped his arms around her. "So she was right. You do have a crush on a boy and are upset Stella got a boyfriend first. It's okay darling I'll do my best to help you with whatever you need. As for how you can tell if a boy likes you it's pretty simple. He'll be different around you then he is around others."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 4:17 pm

Siren shook her head. "No offense, but I try not to get into fights that'll get me killed...at least not for good reason." She pulled her hood over her head.

OTT: I can't remember if Lully replied to Decoda Sad
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 2:22 am

Scarlett blinked when he hugged her surprised by his action.
"I do love my sister and I don't mind that you are dating her. I'm glad she found someone maybe now I can get some peace and quiet"
she chuckled then heard her sister calling and looked in the direction it came from
"I think she is looking for you"
she smiled then looked up at him
"I think he likes me but I wanted to get an opinion on it before talking to him. And thanks if I need help Ill know who to turn to"
She smiled then started walking down the stairs
"Ill be down waiting for you two"

Stella continued running through the halls looking for Voldemars. When she spotted him she called out to him
"Voldemars!"
She smiled and started running towards him. The gown sticking to her skin
"I rolled over and you weren't there, Is everything alright"
She looked at him noticing he was dry as a bone
"And how did I get all wet?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 2:25 am

When Chastity broke the surface of the water, Mawthrough took her hand and helped her out.
They were standing next to a small pool of water, next to a long corridor which Mawthrough took her arm and helped her along. "Best we're seen together... angels are not exactly common clientele here."
The corridor opened out into a huge banqueting hall, where a band of various creatures with strange instruments Chastity had never seen before were playing a soothing harmonic jazz. At every table, demons and monsters, ghouls and fiends, nightmares and horror, were all sitting pleasantly taking lunch, drink, or generally having a good natter.
A wry smile tweaked Mawthrough's face. "Welcome, Chastity, to the greatest resort known to demons. I give you, the Bermuda Triangle!"
A waiter moved up to them, a scuttling insect-like beast with twenty eyes and wearing a tuxedo. "Would you like a table?" it skittered. Mawthrough nodded, and the waiter led them past tables composed of hulking misshapen monsters and thin, cunning devils playing cards, having an argument, or eating human delicacies. They finally reached a secluded table for two, near the back, and Chastity became aware a lot of eyes were following her as she sat down. Mawthrough seemed aware of them too.
"They're just curious," he whispered. "Angels are not seen here very often. And us lot being demons, angels usually spell trouble. However you don't have anything to worry about. I promise."
The waiter slithered away, and Mawthrough leaned back with his eyes closed, looking totally relaxed. "Well Chastity? What would you like to eat?" Eyes still closed, he passed her a menu. On the menu was text that magically got bigger when you looked at it, so every food conceivable was crammed onto the front and every drink mankind had ever had was crammed onto the back, each option being magnified in the air whenever she focused on one.

"Shall we go?" Maraud asked Amelia and Semira, seeing as they seemed to have the shot-calling abilities.
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 2:39 am

Voldemars smiled back knowing that Scarlett was slowly opening up to him. "Remember though that if it's an Angel I'll have to murder him." He stuck his tongue out at her when she mentioned Stella looking for him and said she'd be down waiting for them. Smiling as Stella ran towards him he turned and hugged her because she was soaked. "Babe you are soaked you should really change before you catch a cold." When she asked if he was alright he just smiled at her. "I'm perfectly fine. Scarlett through water on us this morning to wake us up and then stormed off all upset. I went to see what was wrong and we had a little private chat about something. We actually both got all wet it just so happens that my robe managed to block most of it which subsequently made it land on you instead. The whole magical water resistant robe thing is wonderful." He smiled and kissed her forehead. "How about you go get changed and I'll go get us some breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:20 pm

Chastity walked closely with Mawthrough when they walked through the room. She could see out of the corners of her eyes and feel the eyes all following and looking at her. When they were seated she sat uncomfortabally. She kept her hands in her lap. When receiving the menu she wasn't sure what she wanted nor could she concentrate on looking over the menu with everyone staring.
"H-how did..."
she looked over at Mawthrough he seemed pretty relaxed and calm considering all the other demons were staring at them
"They know I'm.."
She looked down at the table lowering her voice
"That I'm an angel."
she looked at the others from the corner of her eyes
"They wont try to hurt me will they?"

Amelia sighed and nodded
"I guess there is no other choice"

Semira placed her hand on Nadia shoulders
"We are ready when everyone else is "

Scarlett gave a dismissive wave as she headed down the stairs
"Don't work he is a demon, besides my father would kill me if he was an angel"

Stella smiled when he hugged her then looked down at her wet clothing and sighed
"I hate when she does this, she used to do it to me ever since we were little. I hated waking up to the cold water, but after a while I just got used to sleeping through it."
she looked up at him and smiled
"I guess its a good thing I wore red and not white huh?"
She then tilted her head
"What did you guys talk about?"
she looked back down at her wet clothes
"Will you wait for me and we can walk down together?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next