HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 4:32 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 2:08 pm

Stella had the look of shock on her face when he told her what he thought they were doing on the beach
"You thought we were having.....Sex"
She tried to hold back but she couldn't and she started to giggle which then turned into laughter. After about a minute she composed herself
"I'm sorry. She is my sister we were just sitting out here relaxing, she was moon bathing, clothed in case you haven't noticed."
She pointed to her sister who hadn't moved at all since he first arrived.
"As for my clothes"
she looked down at the bikini she was wearing
"It's just a little something me and my sister picked up. These are special demon clothing."
She touched in between her her breast with one finger and the fabric started to glow a dark blue, the fabric extended and formed into a black bow.
"Saves from having to carry clothes around all the time when we want to change into something more suitable for the occasion."
She looked at him and smiled
"So we can change our clothing into whatever we want, its a special fabric made only by demons"
She was quite impressed with his reaction about her sister. Stella sorta shrugged it off
"Semira broke the number one rule amongst all demons that are under Lucifer, and yes he is real"
she winked
"But you don't want to tick him off or get on his bad side. There is a reason people use the term 'all hell breaks loose'. But anyways, the number one rule that all demons are sworn to not break is, we are not allowed to become attached, sleep with, or bare a child to an angel. Which my sister has done all three."
She lowered herself into the water just enough that it was up to her chest now
"I really don't know what Lucifer plans to do with my sister. He has given us and my eldest sister to track her down and bring her back. We cannot go against his orders. If we do, it could meant the death of us. Which is why we are looking for her. "
She paused a moment and decided it might be best to explain the reason why
"We are at war with them...the angels"
she looked up at the moon, the lighting seem to make her blue eyes glow
"Lucifer and the one they call God is at war with one another, angels and demons have been fighting for centuries. There have been massive wars, all which ended the same. Neither side won. The angels manipulate the humans to do their bidding and drain the humans for power. We only use what we have and kill when we are told to."
she paused a moment
"ANNND when we get bored we like to wreak havoc on the humans, just to scare them a bit. You know put a little fear in them. Well that's all that me and my sister do. There are demons that kill for pleasure, thankfully we aren't in that category of demons. "
she held up her hand knowing what he would say
"And before you ask YES there are different categories of demons, Because of mine and Scarletts age we are the lower category. My eldest sister is in the higher category, she along with Semira used to work side by side until Semira had a child with and angel. When my eldest sister found out she wanted nothing to do with Semira. In fact she wanted to kill her for betraying her, or that's how she feels about the whole thing. I'm kinda hoping me and Scarlett find Semira first at least then she will have a chance to survive"
She tilted her head wondering if she was boring him
"...but anyways, enough about this angel, demon human talk. It gets boring after a while"
She smirked and suddenly he was being splashed with water, right after she splashed him she dove under and started swimming away
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 3:50 pm

Voldemars listened closely to everything she had to say but decided it was best not to reply to it after she had said it was boring to talk about. When she splashed him and dove under water he followed after her but wondered if she was able to breath or speak underwater like he could. "So because I'm a Nickar I can talk under water. Just in case you can't or whatever." He smiled and let out a small laugh. "As for your sister being clothed as a defense for you guys not having sex that is by far the worst excuse. After all you just showed me how easily your clothing can change shape and form. If that's the case she could just have easily changed back into the clothes she's wearing now when you saw me approaching." Unable to completely resist the way she had left the demon and angels part open he made a smart ass remark. "So if demons are unable to sleep with angels, then does that mean I'll be dead in the morning because you are like an angel?" He gave her a devilish grin. "I mean you are absolutely breathtaking and gorgeous after all. And don't even get me started on how enchanting your voice is or how beautiful your personality is." He kept up his devilish grin as he swam towards her an decided to take it one last step farther. "And will I be doubly dead if that angelic sister of yours joins in?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:25 am

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:

"I see"
was all Chastity said before leaning against the back of her seat. She looked as if she was relieved to get away from her home. A sudden thought came upon her
"What are you going to do if they track us down? "
she looked up at him
"They might try and kill you"

"Why?"
Amelia finally spoke after a few seconds of silence
"Why can't we just go home, why do we have to be important? I wish none of this ever happened. I wish mom and dad were still alive and things would just go back to normal"
She hugged her brother and started sobbing, clutching onto his shirt
"why can't we be left alone? I just want to go home and pretend none of this ever happened."

Mawthrough threw back his head and gave a hearty laugh.
"Kill me? I'm afraid they'll have to get in line for that! Do you have any idea how many people want me dead? I'd worry more about yourself if I were you, but on that front don't worry. I have several... friends, who can ensure that neither your horrendous dad - no offence - or your lumpy hubby will ever get their paws on you again. However, before we do that, I have something to show you."
As if on cue, the coach stopped. Mawthrough opened the door and helped Chastity out. "Welcome, my lady, to Raven Falls."

It was a gigantic carving of a raven, larger than anything Chastity had ever seen, perched on a ledge sticking out of a mountainside. From the tip of its talons and beak water poured, forming three beautiful waterfalls that were both large enough to marvel at, and gentle enough to bathe in, as well as a natural pool being formed underneath that seemed perfect for swimming. Mawthrough leaned against the coach to see her reaction. "Does this please you?"

The bed sighed. "I wish it was that simple. But ever since your birth you have been destined for a higher purpose, the highest purpose. You three, humans with no real connection, have come together through his plan to carry it out."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 10:13 am

The man snarled at the girl, and launched her through the wall behind her, before wrapping her in energy and pulling her back.
'YOU DO NOT GIVE ME ORDERS YOU LITTLE WHORE!' the voice roared at her, before snapping her right arm and leg in five places.
'YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME! ANOTHER SPECK OF FILTH TO BE RIPPED OUT OF EXISTENCE!'
It crushed her jaw.
'I AM THE WRATH OF GOD, YOU INSOLENT LITTLE WHELP! I HAVE DESTROYED CIVILIZATIONS FOR LESS!'

Gabe looked down the corridor, with a look that sat the knife edge between utter bewilderment and unfathomable intrigue.
'OK, so, vampiric fluff balls and giant confectionery dinosaurs. You're seeing this too, right Shu?'

Shula's right eyebrow was raised. 'Yes...yes I do.'
Gabe gave a sigh of relief. 'Thank God. I thought I was they only that was off his rocker.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 12:43 pm

After being underwater for some time Stella straightened herself up for a moment and a bubble started to form around her head to allow her to breath.
"Ahh thats better"
she then looked at him
"SHE IS MY SISTER!! that would be incestuous, just because we are demons doesn't mean we don't have morals"
Just the thought of it seemed wrong to her. She shook her head of the thought. It was then she heard him call her an angel. At first she wasn't sure whether to take it as an insult or a compliment, but then she saw his devilish grin and she suddenly blushed
"No one has ever said that to me before"
she blinked when he swam closer to her and spoke of her sister
"Join in?"
she tilted her head
"In what?"

Chastity stepped out and her mouth gaped open as she gazed upon the beautiful sight before her
"T-these are waterfalls?"
She took a few steps closer towards them
"They look nothing like the pictures I saw, They are even more breathtaking then the pictures"
She took a minute to take in the scenery before turning to Mawthrough
"Its amazing and it does"
she smiled before turning towards the waterfalls
"Ive never seen a real one before

Amelia looked up at her brother
"who does he mean by his plans?"

Victoria gasped for air as if the wind was knocked out of her when she was thrown through the wall. Only to be pulled back and have her arm and leg snapped in five different places causing her to scream out in pain. As she was screaming he grabbed and crushed her jaw. She screamed out again and started thrashing about, her eyes were now blue and the pain was just too much
"Please, I'm sorry"
she held up her good arm to protect herself from any more abuse
"please no more, I'm sorry"
She now had tears in her eyes from the pain

Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 1:37 pm

Voldemars laughed as she blushed and looked surprised when she formed the bubble over here head and spoke to him. "You can breath under water? Oh an speak? That is amazing." He laughed when she yelled at him about the sister thing. "I didn't say it was because you are demons. I was simply imagining it because I'm quite perverted." Swimming towards er he reached his hand out to her. "I'm sure no one else has ever called you angelic before." Laughing he kept talking. "And I meant join in as in a night of fun and pleasure with me tonight." Winking at her with his devilish grin returning he moved his hand closer towards her face stopping it just outside the bubble. "So tell me a little about yourself? I heard all this information about your sisters and your dad and the world of angels and demons but have heard almost nothing about you. What is your ability? What do you do for fun? Do you have any friends? Whatever else you feel like sharing. And feel free to ask me questions too."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 3:12 pm

Siren tilted her head slightly. "I don't know how to answer you." She replied, after several minutes of silence. "She was nice...but she seemed distracted."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:04 pm

"Lela." Lela said. "That's my name. I wasn't just born."

----------------------------------------

Fenrir tore through the marshmallow creatures as they swarmed Fonn. Rail's chains scythed through the vampster bats as Noise dealt with the few that got through. But she wasn't holding up well. The creatures were weak, but their numbers were their power.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:21 pm

“Most demons would take being called angelic an insult, but I know what you mean when you say it.”
She blushed again upon asking her next question, she looked around the water and avoided looking at him
“Do you really think I look angelic?” she said quietly so her sister wouldn't overhear her. She ignored the topic about the “night of fun” for now
“I created the bubble so I could breathe and talk to you underwater, unfortunately it only has a set time limit which it can last”
Her eyes followed his hand as it moved towards her face stopping outside the bubble
“Maybe we should go to the surface, the bubble isn't going to last much longer”
She rose to the surface, when her head broke the water surface the bubble vanished, causing her to smile “Ahh, fresh air, so good after a jaunt in the deep”
She took a moment thinking of what to tell him about herself
“As for telling you about myself, well... I really don't know where to start but I'll try. I am the youngest out of all my sisters, even though me and Scarlett are twins I was born second so I'm the youngest. I am constantly having to keep on her to get our jobs done in order to not get into trouble for not doing the work we're given, since she tends to be a bit lazy”
She giggled
“As for my ability...” She gave a little gentle wave of her hand and a sudden breeze was blowing around them “I have the ability to use and create wind, my sister the same with fire – the wind I create can feed the fire she creates, so when our abilities are combined we can prove quite powerful. I can also do other things like creating shields, bubbles and things like that when needed, when we were young we were taught how to use our abilities for attack, defence and things like that in order to prepare us in case we had to fight against angels”
She made a face while trying to think of what else to tell him
“As for friends I really don't have any, the only person I really hang around with is my sister because we are always together on missions for Lucifer. We rarely get time to ourselves, aside from when my sister decides to be lazy, but even then she doesn't like to be bothered by anyone as you have probably noticed by now”
She giggled again
“As for having fun, I like to have fun when I get the chance, which is rarely...”
She pouted
“...but when I can I try to have as much fun as possible, sometimes I like to tease the humans... you know, give them a scare from time to time”
She paused a moment thinking of a question to ask him then tilted her head
“Where were you walking down the beach? Anywhere in particular or just passing through?”
She paused for a moment thinking of everything he'd said to her
“What would you consider a night of fun?” she asked innocently
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:41 pm

Voldemars was once more above the water, well at least his head. He listened closely as she told him tons of information, both about herself and about her ability. "I wouldn't say being called angelic is an insult. I mean I'm a sucker for stereotypes and to me an angel is someone that is beautiful and radiant. Where as when I think demon I think more dark and sexy. Not to say you aren't those but you are definitely angelic in my eyes." He stopped for a moment to make sure he had said that right and then nodded and continued. "How will you ever come meet my people if you can't breath underwater for long? I mean that bubble didn't even last a quarter of the time it would need to." Laughing he circled around her a few times. "I wouldn't say fresh air is very amazing. I mean I prefer air from the sea myself. Then again if you've never experienced it then you wouldn't know." Continuing to circle her when he was behind her he used his tail to splash water at her. "Your sister seems quite amazing. My people believe that the more lazy a person is the more innate power they hold. The laziness is simply because even when they do try no one challenges them enough for it to be enjoyable." Taking in all the information about her and her sister's ability he didn't respond because he wasn't entirely sure how to. He could speak for hours with her about how their powers would work well together and the likes but it would get long and boring. "I was never really taught how to use my powers to fight or anything. I always fought with weapons or hand to hand combat so my power can't really be used in fights quite yet." Recalling that she said she had almost no alone time his eyebrow raised and he questioned it. "So you have no friends besides your sister and according to you she isn't even fun to be around. What fun is that? No random drinking binges with buddies or like random chess games or card games or board games?" When she pouted he pouted a little too. "That's not much fun. To me a night of fun would be hanging out playing chess or checkers or poker and drinking something that tastes good. Then laying down and relaxing cuddled up watching a movie and maybe sex?" He said it straight faced because he was being serious. "As for where I was headed it was no where in particular. I enjoy the beach and swimming because of what I am. It is relaxing and soothing."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 10:46 pm

Stella had a look of shock
"Meet your people? why would you take me to meet them?"
she looked away for a moment
"Well I guess I can research it and find a way to breath underwater. There has to be something that will work"
she looked back at him and smiled
"That is if you really want to take me to meet them.As for the air from the sea I wouldn't know what it was like to breath it to determine which was better."
When he splashed her with the water she flinched away, moving her hands in front of her face to prevent it from hitting her. It was when he was circling her that she realized he had a tail, all this time she was focusing on the conversation they were having and didn't even notice he had a tail
"Y-you have a tail? but..."
she looked towards the shore
"Didn't you just have legs when we were on the beach??"
She looked back at him as he spoke of her sister
"I don't think she would even take a challenge if she was given the offer, she would spend all of her day laying around doing nothing if she could"
She giggled knowing that would be exactly what she would do.
"But yes it was always boring being around her. The only time it was fun was when I actually got her to, but I had to pester her for hours to do something fun with me."
She blinked as if she never heard the term drinking binges before
"What are drinking binges? I've never done that before. I have played cards with other demons a few times when we managed to stumble into a nearby place that had other demons in it. Chess on the other hand, I tried playing it but I'm really not that good at it"
She listened as he spoke of what he would consider a fun night. When he mentioned the word sex she just simply blinked.
"So you want to take me, and possibly my sister out for a fun night and do all that with us? "
she suddenly looked a bit nervous
"the relaxing and watching a movie sounds fun but...."
she looked away, her cheeks turning pink
"that last part..."
She shook her head and let out a nervous chuckle and started scratching her head
"never mind, its nothing"
She quickly composed herself and tried to change the topic
"I enjoy swimming as well, this was nice to be able to do compared to just sitting on the beach while my sister moon bathed"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 12:11 am

Chastity stepped out and her mouth gaped open as she gazed upon the beautiful sight before her
"T-these are waterfalls?"
She took a few steps closer towards them
"They look nothing like the pictures I saw, They are even more breathtaking then the pictures"
She took a minute to take in the scenery before turning to Mawthrough
"Its amazing and it does"
she smiled before turning towards the waterfalls
"Ive never seen a real one before

Amelia looked up at her brother
"who does he mean by his plans?"

Mawthrough strode past her in nothing but his pants. "Shall we bathe? Dancing really works up a sweat if done right."
He leaned on a rock next to the pool, his eyes playful yet strangely intimate. "Well, my lady?"

Cryth looked equally perplexed. "Er... I'm her brother - so it's not like we don't have any connection at -"
"You're adopted," the bed said flatly. "Sorry I never told you. She is not your biological sister."
Cryth blinked. Then he stepped back and looked at Amelia looking completely lost. "Is... is that true, Amelia...? Did you know... no, that's not true, I'm your big brother..."
"That you may be," said the bed helpfully, "but not through blood." Cryth looked seconds away from losing it.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:02 am

Victoria gasped for air as if the wind was knocked out of her when she was thrown through the wall. Only to be pulled back and have her arm and leg snapped in five different places causing her to scream out in pain. As she was screaming he grabbed and crushed her jaw. She screamed out again and started thrashing about, her eyes were now blue and the pain was just too much
"Please, I'm sorry"
she held up her good arm to protect herself from any more abuse
"please no more, I'm sorry"
She now had tears in her eyes from the pain

His fist pulled back, ready to strike. But instead, his arm just shook, straining against some unseen force.
The voice snarled. 'Count yourself lucky, girl. I want you to remember what will happen the next time.'
His eyes stopped glowing, and he just stood there, hand against his forehead, seemingly in pain.
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:17 am

Voldemars jaw dropped when she mentioned his tail. "Did it really take you that long to notice I had a tail? I mean yeah I had a pair of legs on the beach but once I entered the water I transformed it into a tail. I mean I am a Nickar after all. Though you may not know what that is. So basically I'm a merman." He recalled his people being called mermaids and mermen on occasion do to the similarities. "I mean not necessarily like right now but my people do enjoy meeting others. Usually we don't get to see many other demons because the majority of our time is spent at sea." His face changed to a sad look as he recalled the longing he had to hang out with another creature for a while. "I'm not sure your sister would decline a challenge if given one. I mean I'd challenge her but she'd just kick my ass at the moment. I have no weapons and my power can't even be used correctly." Laughing and smiling at himself he wondered just how good a fighter these two were. "Wait so you've never like went out drinking some kind of alcohol? I mean you are a demon correct?" His people were always keeping whatever they took from ships they sank and alcohol was a common drink because of how long it would stay fresh on a boat trip. "A drinking binge is simply when you drink a ton of alcohol in a short amount of time and end up pretty confused to say the least. As for the fun night it was more of just a tease. I mean yeah not going to lie I'd enjoy a night of fun with you and your sister but I'd prefer not to wake up dead either." He laughed not sure who he was referring to be his killer but knew someone probably would. "Swimming is always nice. I feel way more at ease in the water then when out. I actually tend to grow weak if I haven't gone for a swim in a while." He shook his head not realizing until after he had said it that he just told this girl one of his weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 3:30 am

Chastity looked up noticing he was only in his underwear, she quickly looked away averting her eyes to the ground. She was suddenly a bit nervous fiddling with her hands
"I, umm I didn't bring anything to wear into the water. You go on ahead I'll just stay here and admire the falls"

Victoria sat in the corner holding her arm as it painfully started to heal itself, her leg started to heal as well as her jaw. Tears continued to fall from her face landing on the floor beneath her. 'I should never have left that prison, it has only caused me pain and suffering'
she thought to herself. She kept her eyes from looking at him for fear of him hurting her again.
"I'm sorry"
she said weeping, her jaw being fully healed now as her arm and leg continued to heal
"I'm sorry I'm like this. I don't want to be like this but I can't control it. It has only caused me soo much pain"

"Well I was focused more on our conversation, I really wasn't paying attention"
She reached out towards where his tail was
"May I?"
asking permission to touch his tail
"I have never met nor have I seen a Nickar before. I have heard of mermaids and mermen but never saw one"
She tilted her head when he has the sad look upon his face
"I would love to meet your people, I'm sure I can work something out in order to do so."
she took a moment thinking of somethin
"Hmm Maybe I could conjure up air bubbles in the sea in order to keep my bubble up, its more a thing of oxygen then anything. Thats why there is a set limit, but there is plenty of ways to get air bubbles in the sea and use it..isnt there?"
she smiled at him
"Either way I'll figure something out"
He smile  faded when he asked her if she ever went out and drank alcohol
"Well my older sister did but"
she gestured to herself
"When one looks this age it isn't easy to obtain that sort of stuff. No one will want to sell alcohol to what they consider a child. But I would like to try it sometimes. It does seem like a lot of fun, and I'm most certain it'll beat sitting around waiting for my sister. "
she giggled when he mentioned waking up dead
"With my sister, that might be something to worry about. With me, I promise I wont kill you"
she gave him an innocent look. She pushed herself up with enough force to do a back dive into the water, doing a back flip under and reappearing in front of him. She gave him a smile then giggles
"I must admit swimming is rather relaxing and refreshing at the same time, its almost like flying in a way"
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 3:48 am

Voldemars smiled when she asked permission to touch his tail. People always just touched it and poked at it without asking him. He had never cared but it was awesome that she had asked first. With one fluid motion he spun so that he was floating on his back and his whole front half were exposed to the air. His tail moved and brushed against her hand and he smiled awaiting her reaction. "I mean technically Nickar aren't mermaids or mermen. We resemble them in looks for they are our cousins however they seduce and kill the sailors of ships with their looks and voices. We usually destroy ships and subsequently the crew dies. It's not because we want to kill the crew but more to get the supplies from the boats and to let others know that they were trespassing in our waters." Laughing as he said it this was interesting to him. Never having spoken of what his people do aloud before it actually didn't really seem demonic at all. They were just a people who pirated to live. "I mean if it really came down to it I could always just bring you to one of our hunting grounds above water and they'd surely come up to meet you." The thought of calling an area their hunting grounds made him grin. "Yeah there is tons of ways to get air bubbles from the sea. We usually breath sea air ourselves however there is pockets of air and such all around." When her smile disappeared and she spoke of not being able to buy alcohol he raised an eye brow. "I was unaware age prohibited a demon from acquiring alcohol. I mean you are a demon after all correct? You could pillage it from someone or somewhere, you could convince someone else to buy it with your good looks, I mean there is tons of ways you'd be able to do it." When he heard he speak of not killing him but maybe her sister would he smiled. "Well if your sister tried to kill me I'm sure I could defend myself. Since after all half her power comes from you helping and you wouldn't help her kill me." Laughing he wondered if her sister would actually try to kill him. "Although I guess technically if I'm asleep she could just stab me or something." Still laying face up in the water and swam in circles a little bit. "I mean I've never flown. It sounds amazing but scary as hell. To me the water is relaxing. The feeling of your body being encased in something so that you almost feel protected from the world around you." He stopped swimming in circles and stopped near her with his head tilted sideways admiring her. His body was still floating on the water and his tail once more brushed against hand.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 5:16 am

Lullabye wrote:
Fenrir tore through the marshmallow creatures as they swarmed Fonn. Rail's chains scythed through the vampster bats as Noise dealt with the few that got through. But she wasn't holding up well. The creatures were weak, but their numbers were their power.

Decoda rushed over to Noise and Rail, and used her holy light to protect the pair. She slammed her weapon into the floor, creating a pattern of holy light on the floor to help heal Noise and Rail.
Decoda knelt down to Noise and whispered: "Try not to leave this circle." She instructed. "The light will help to heal your wounds, and it will protect you against these creatures."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 7:47 am

When his tail brushed against her hand she reached out and touched it. She looked down as she felt the scales, she had a look of pure interest upon her face as if she didn't expect his tail to feel the way it did
"This is nothing like I thought it would feel. The scales are so soft, almost like silk, not rough as I thought it would be"
she looked up at him
"And it doesn't have that slimy texture that fish have"
To not make things awkward with her feeling his tail she left go of it deciding it was enough.
"So your kind basically raids ship for supplies and what not, and chases them away from trespassing. That's not as bad as some of the things I have seen done"
She smiled
"and I would love to go to one of the hunting grounds to meet the. It actually sounds like fun, beats sitting around being bored all the time."
She gave him and annoyed look when he asked if she was a demon
" Of course I am a demon."
she crossed her arms and turned away
"I tried once to get a drink but the bar tender just laughed at me, called me a little girl and shooed me away. There were far to many people in there for me to do anything. After that I never tried again. I never thought about convincing others to get it for me. That is something I'll have to try."
she sighed
"If only I can get making myself look older down."
Scarlett got it on the first try, I on the other hand keep screwing it up. I'm dong something wrong and I can't figure it out."
she looked over at him realizing he probably didn't have a clue what she was talking about
"Oh, I should probably explain, shouldn't I. See some demons are able to change their age for a short periods of time, its basically a manipulation ability, to make yourself older or younger then what you look. It was the last thing me and Scarlett learned. She got it on the first try, I'm still practicing but it only last for a few seconds, or I mess up making myself look too old or too young then I want to look. The ability should last a couple of hours if done right. I'm still practicing tho, I'll get it eventually."
she uncrossed her arms and smiled at him she giggled a little imagining what her sister would probably do to him
"I wouldn't push it past her to try"
She watched him as he swam circles around her
"Flying isn't that bad, falling can hurt at times but once you get the hang of it, its actually quite fun. I like to go as high as I can then freefall and just before I reach the ground stop myself. Its breathtaking"
she did a little spin in the water at the word breathtaking. When she felt his tail brush up against her hand she looked up at him through her lashes and smiled
"It seems we are from two completely different worlds"

Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 8:38 am

He looked up, his eyes bleary and bloodshot. His expression was one of regret and pity.
'I apologise for releasing her on you.' The man said, no emotion in his voice. 'I should not have relinquished control to her. I...I would not have harmed you like that. I am no monster. Everything I kill has died a swift death. But she...'
His voice trailed off. And reached over to her, and touched the collar, dissipating it.
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 10:46 am

Voldemars smiled as he kept floating their captured by her beauty. "Has anyone told you just how beautiful you are?" He dove back under the water and surfaced once more floating on his back. "I've never felt my own tail so I have no clue how it feels. Most people are astonished by it but never really say anything." Thinking back over all the times people touched it without asking he spoke softly. "Yeah that's why we aren't always really considered demons. However when it comes to choosing a side we aren't very friendly with he humans and we definitely don't like the high and mighty angels. So we chose demons." When she spoke of wanting to meet his people his smile grew. "Well we'll have to go see them some time then. I can't promise as to when but they'd like you a lot." The story of when she tried to get a drink the first time made him laugh and so did when she talked about changing into an older form. "People are easily convinced to do things for others especially if the person asking is a cute female. As for making yourself look older you don't have to do that. You are absolutely breathtaking the way you are." It was like every time he got the chance he complimented her but never repeated really something he had said before. "Yeah no thanks. I don't do the whole being in the air thing too well. I mean if I fall I'm done. So I'd prefer to swimming where there is no limit." Tapping his chin a few times he turned his head so he was looking directly in her eyes and spoke with a smooth soft voice. "Though I'd probably give it a try with you if you wanted."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 12:43 pm

Stella blushed at the compliment
"Actually no. At least not that I remember but then I'm usually not around many to be told that"
She then tilted her head when he said he has never felt his tail
"So you never even once wondered what your tail felt like? If I had a tail I would probably want to know but then thats just me"
she giggled imagining what it would be like to have a tail. Then turned her attention to him when he spoke about people being easily convinced. Then blushed when he said she was breath taking.
"Thank you"
She smiled before going back on topic of drinking
"Well after that bartender said what he did, I just didn't bother to try again. Maybe I will try to convince someone to get me a drink."
She paused a moment and an idea struck her
"Maybe you could get me a drink sometime"
She gave him the cutest look she could possibly come up with

Victoria looked up at him when the collar dissipated she gave him a confused look
"But she? I don't understand"
She looked down at her arm which was almost completely healed
"Why did you do that to me? "

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:11 pm

Shinimagami wrote:
Siren tilted her head slightly. "I don't know how to answer you." She replied, after several minutes of silence. "She was nice...but she seemed distracted."

Sauriel hesitated for a second, unsure of how to respond.
"Ah...I see...interesting. But I was actually hoping that you could give me some idea of where she might be right now."
His usual calm demeanor started to show the slightest cracks.
"I have to find her...I have to know that she is alright. Is she safe? Is she being pursued? Is there anything I can do to help her? These are just some of the questions that keep me awake at night. I...I want to see my daughter...I want to see Decoda."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:34 pm

Chastity looked up noticing he was only in his underwear, she quickly looked away averting her eyes to the ground. She was suddenly a bit nervous fiddling with her hands
"I, umm I didn't bring anything to wear into the water. You go on ahead I'll just stay here and admire the falls"

"Ah, I see," Mawthrough said with a sudden look of realization upon his face. "I do apologize for my presumptions. Fortunately, I have a perfected, cunningly devised, almost patent-worthy solution to our current conundrum."
He promptly darted forward, scooped Chastity up off the ground and threw her into the surprisingly cool waters, creating a splash that got him and the coach drenched. The furry tentacled demon who'd driven them there chittered in disapproval.
"So," Mawthrough said innocently. "How's the falls from that closer perspective?"

Cryth looked equally perplexed. "Er... I'm her brother - so it's not like we don't have any connection at -"
"You're adopted," the bed said flatly. "Sorry I never told you. She is not your biological sister."
Cryth blinked. Then he stepped back and looked at Amelia looking completely lost. "Is... is that true, Amelia...? Did you know... no, that's not true, I'm your big brother..."
"That you may be," said the bed helpfully, "but not through blood." Cryth looked seconds away from losing it.
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:18 pm

Voldemars laughed when she spoke of how she'd touch her own tail if she had one. "Well I mean first off the orientation you'd have to be to actually physically touch it would be awkward since it's always under water. And besides it's something you aren't really curious about if you have one. Although my people do touch each others tails sometimes for various reasons." He recalled the different reasons his people touched each others tails. Like as a sign of respect or a test of power or how old someone was. As he noticed her blushing he smiled at her. "You are even more cute when you blush like that. But yeah I'd love to get you a drink some time. However I'm not sure I'd feel too comfortable without your sister there as well." He gave her a smile and laid on the water closing his eyes. Floating around in the ocean with his eyes closed as time passed was one of his favorite things to do.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:18 pm

Lullabye wrote:
"Lela." Lela said. "That's my name. I wasn't just born."

Tybalt snapped out of his deep concentration when he heard Lela speak up. He looked back at her, his face lighting up a little.
"Oh, so your name is Lela? I see, then it's very nice to meet you, Lela!"
He paused for a moment, unsure if he should say what was on his mind.
"If you don't mind my asking...how did you end up here? This place is pretty far out of the way so I have a hard time believing that you ended up here on accident."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next