HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 2:12 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:50 pm

Tybalt sensed a strange aura from the man who had just appeared in front of them. "He must be one of the undead, although I'm not sure what "kind" of undead he is." He kept these thoughts to himself and smiled at the man.
"The more the merrier, as they say. I'm fine with it if they are."
He motioned to the two people who were with him.
"Just don't try anything funny and we should get along fine."

Sauriel met up with his subordinate as he made his way out of the building. She looked up at Sauriel with sorrow in her eyes as she spoke.
"Was all of this really necessary? Did all of those people have to die?"
Sauriel simply nodded and responded in his usual tone of voice.
"It was necessary."
She struggled to find the right words to say back to him.
"No...there must have been a better way. Maybe we could have convinced them to give up their black magic--"
"Enough. Your compassion is admirable; however, if you continue along this path then it will be your ruin. Steel yourself for what must be done. Wars are not won by compassion and mercy, but by the edge of a blade. To that end, you will be forced to commit many acts that you may find...unpleasant."
The angel hung her head sadly at Sauriel's words. When they arrived outside, people from all over the town had gathered around to see what was happening. They shouted at the two angels.

"They must have done this! Get them! Don't let them leave here alive!"
Just then, Sauriel held out his hand towards the crowd. As he did, a bright light shined around him that temporarily blinded the angry mob. The angels took this chance to fly away. When they were a few miles from the town, another angel approached them and signaled for them to follow him. When they did, he spoke to Sauriel.
"Sauriel, I have news that you may wish to hear. It seems that there was an incident in a nearby town. It seems that a drunken mob of men burned down a local church...two angels were found dead in the streets. It seems to be the work of a demon, although some say that there were two demons present."
Sauriel nodded in reply.
"Very well. I will investigate immediately."
He turned towards his subordinate.
"I think it best that I handle this matter alone. The demons may become suspicious if too many of us appear at once."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 4:03 pm

Decoda turned towards the newcomer, almost jumping out of her skin. She rested her wings, and followed Tybalt and Fenrir. "So, this alcohol you spoke of, is it any good?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:01 pm

Fenrir grinned at Decoda. "It's good, depending on what you get. I prefer good old ale. Or a lager. The Germans and their beer..." He grinned at the thought. "Anyway, don't let your first sip fool you. It takes a few before you get the taste for it. Just don't go overboard. We don't need a tipsy angel on our hands. Who knows what you might end up doing. Drinking and flying isn't illegal... Yet."
He looked again at their new companion. Young, unnoticeable in a crowd. A rather large bag but everyone has their own thing. The musk the man left in his wake was unsettling yet familiar. Put simply the man reeked of blood. There was fresh blood now, but underneath it was the scent of older blood, ancient blood. The scent was almost indistinguishable from rust, almost. He had a feeling he knew what this new drinking companion was.
"So, comrade, what brings you to this small dreary town?"

Cam wandered aimlessly, unsure how exactly she was supposed to find her quarry. The inability to talk and the fact that she was now a metal monstrosity, didn't exactly aide in her ability to communicate effectively. She sighed to herself. Trapped with her thoughts she hadn't exactly been keeping track of time or place. All she did was walk forward, tirelessly, one foot in front of the other unceasingly. She stopped then and looked around, confused by her surroundings she clambered up to the top of a building to try and get her bearings.
What she saw instead was a human fighting what appeared to be werewolves. Right now the human was in a rather bad position. Maybe, I can get some help... She thought to herself.
Dropping down from the roof she charged at the alleyway and tore into the two creatures guarding the entrance. Her hands became blades, her wings sliced and severed as she spun. With the two creatures diced she turned her purple gaze on the half human before her. She nodded to him in what she hoped was mutual understanding.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:30 pm

Cryth instantly grabbed her, holding her close.
"It's ok, I'm here Amelia. I'm here, I'm here... shh... I'm here..."
The bed ever so slightly softened, easing up, trying to get her to relax after such a rude awakening. Inwardly, it grumbled about being made to play Nanny.

Maraud couldn't resist a smile.
"Ah, die Deutsch. Good choice, lycanthrope. Been at least..."
He paused.
"...I'd say three, four hundred years since I've drank with your kind, and definitely twice that long before I found one with such good taste in beer."
Devil, he hated werewolves. Not in the vehement, angry sense, but being around one, even for him, was an uncomfortable experience. The scent, at this range, bunged up his nose. His voice rang a little too loudly in the ear-drums. Hell, even looking at him made his eyeballs itch.
He looked at the other two. "An angel if I'm not very much mistaken, and a very extraordinary human. Can't say I've had such a..." He searched for the word. "...impressive drinking party for quite some time."
He looked up at the moon. A cloud drifted across it, and he irritably raised a hand, causing the cloud to part around the orb, leaving it completely visible. "And to answer your question, I wish to raise a toast, and etiquette demands that a toast must be done in polite company. To a very dear friend of mine that only tonight passed away."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:03 pm

Amelia hugged her brother with tears in her eyes.
"I had a nightmare"
she looked up at him
"Mom and dad were dead someone had murdered them. Then I was in a room by myself and something under the bed spoke to me and said that you had some ability"
she shook her head
"It was horrible"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:38 pm

He turned his head towards the alley.
Well that's queer. Mechanical, but definitely demon
Then a movement caught his attention in the corner of his eye.
He creatures stepped back slowly, their bodies becoming invisible.
'Angel, they have adaptive camouflage. Any suggestions?..Any useful suggestions?.. OK, I think I can buy you some ti...'
He was cut off by an unseen force hitting him like a freight train.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:31 pm

Cam saw the abnormally large mass slam into the man/machine. She'd never felt this innate selflessness before. The willingness to possibly sacrifice herself for another. Her existence as a demon had been all about her getting everything she had desired. Now that she was this metal creature and no longer flesh and bone in a situation she had no way to deal with, her selflessness decided to show itself. Unless this was just a calculated form of selfishness. I help you so you'll help me. She wasn't entirely sure if that constituted as true selfishness or not though. Either way...
Rocketing forward she knocked the creature away from the man and analysed it through purple eyes. It was a demon, large, lumbering and ugly. The man seemed to regain his stance and turned toward the creature that had attacked him. Moving past him down the alley she detached both wings morphing them into a large sword. She saw them gathered there in the darkness, auras radiating from their bodies in small waves of energy. She brought the cleaver down on one of them, severing the demon into two complete halves. The others swarmed around her, claws, teeth, tails and the odd club or axe. She spun in their midst hacking away with abandon, leaving huge gashes in the surrounding walls.

They walked together down the silent streets in mild conversation. The presence of the vampire in their midst was giving him a headache. The scent of blood was too heavy in the air and it was driving him slowly to frenzy. He was beginning to understand why there was so much animosity between their two species. The vampire, despite his youthful appearance, smelled of disease and rot. The undead body slowly decayed regardless of whatever magic had given them life. He sighed, trying to keep his blood from boiling at the smell of raw meat and blood. Turning to the vampire he said, "I look forward to drinking with you. I've only had the pleasure of being with your kind once before in my life. I hope this will be a valuable experience." He said through a building headache. Then grinned to hide his discomfort. It was going to be a long night.

Last edited by Lullabye on Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:39 am

Tybalt couldn't help but sense some hostility between the werewolf and the group's new drinking buddy. "They're doing a decent job of hiding it, but they've been giving each other some nasty looks since we first ran into each other. If I had to guess, I'd say that our new friend is a vampire." He thought this to himself, but again decided that it would be best to keep it to himself. After some time, they reached the bar and sat around a table. Tybalt was the first one to speak up.
"I just now realized something, and it kind of bothers me...we don't even know each others' names! That just doesn't seem right, so I'll start off with the introductions. My name is Tybalt, I'm a wanderer from a faraway land."
He smiled and looked around the table.
"Who wants to go next?"

After arriving at the town, Sauriel made his way to a local church to see what information he could gather. He was led to the inner sanctum where he met an angel who was overseeing the church. The angel closed the doors and spoke to Sauriel in a hushed tone.
"It was terrible...I never expected such a bold move from the demons of this town. By the time anyone found out what had happened, the church was reduced to ashes and the angels who were left to guard it were both murdered."
Sauriel replied in his usual tone.
"How was this allowed to happen? These demons should not have been able to walk on sacred ground, much less lay waste to the entire church."
The angel nodded in agreement.

"Indeed, such a thing should not be possible. However...we have a witness who was passing by the church when it happened. I will summon him and allow him to explain, if you wish."
Sauriel nodded and the angel called for this man to be brought in. The witness stepped in, clearly shaken up from what he had witnessed.
"I know this is difficult for you, but please tell our friend Sauriel what you have told me."
The angel spoke in a comforting, yet almost patronizing tone to convince the man to talk. The man composed himself and began to explain.
"There was...a big group of people where the two demons were. One of them was tall...slender...with these demonic-looking yellow eyes..."
He shivered at the thought of those eyes, took a moment to recover and continued.
"There was someone else too...I guess she was a demon...maybe?"
He smiled warmly as he, for some reason, fondly remembered her.
"I mean, I don't know...she was just so beautiful...how could she be bad? She couldn't be! No way! That lovely hair...those beautiful eyes...she couldn't be a demon, could she?!"
The man grabbed his head with both hands and started to shake. After that, he simply mumbled to himself going back and forth as to whether the girl was a demon or not. The angel called for him to be taken away, then he turned back to Sauriel.
"If you are wondering, the answer is yes; the man has been this...unstable since we first met him. No doubt you have already come to the same conclusion that we have."
Sauriel nodded.
"A demon who can manipulate the human mind using dark magic. It is not inconceivable to think that she forced a group of humans to do her bidding, seeing as how they may walk on sacred ground freely. I wish to see the ruins of this church firsthand, if you would not mind showing me the way.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:45 pm

Decoda looked at the faces of the men with her, and smiled gently. "I'm Decoda Darkwing. I'm a fallen angel...and before you ask...I wasn't expelled...I left of my own free will."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:19 pm

Name: Arianna aka Siren
Category: half demon looks human
Ability: shapeshifter (can only shape shift into animals- excluding birds)

Spoiler:

Arianna sat in a bar with a drink in her hands. Wearing a long black cloak with the hood up. Her nearly pure white eyes scanned the room carefully. Many of the men whom eyed her, seemed to foam at the mouth whilst wondering what her face looks like.
"Hey there, Missy." A man said to her.
Arianna turned slightly, looking at the man, as he tried to pull down the hood of her cloak. Arianna grabbed his hand, nearly breaking every bone in his hand as she did so. "I wouldn't, if I were you." She warned, in an innocent tone.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:59 am

Cryth stiffened.
"Look... Amelia..."
He looked her in the eyes and held her still.
"That wasn't a dream. That actually happened. And I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry sis..."

"Maraud Furinto. Last of the night aristocracy."
He leant back.
"I'm here because a friend died tonight, and I wish to pay my respects with drink."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:52 pm

"Fenrir." He said staring into the pitcher of still liquid. "Werewolf from the fringes of the north. My pack was slain. I'm hunting down the demon who killed them and everyone in my home." He sighed and took a long drink. "So Miss Decoda, why would you leave the illustrious Heaven to live among us simple mortals?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:05 pm

Decoda looked at Maraud, and raised her brow slightly. "Oh...what happened to your friend?" She asked, then looked at Fenrir. "I left because I disagreed with the attitude of many angels. They seem to see themselves as superior to mortals...and others, though they think the same way, they seem to regard mortals, as 'ants'...for lack of a better term."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:35 am

Amelia shook her head
"no they are just in their room sleeping"
she looked around the room and realized they weren't in their home. that they were in the room she dreamed of. a look of terror on her face
"n-no i-it can't be"
she looked up at her brother
"mom and dad are.....d-dead?"
she pulled her knees to her chest confused as to what all happened
"It was real...it wasn't a dream. But how? I was there with them how am I still alive why can't I remember everything?"
she closed her eyes for a moment trying to remember what all happened but it was all a blur.
"There were people talking to us, the bed..."
she started looking around the bed frantically
"It talked and moved around tat cant be real that had to have been a dream"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 3:56 am

Tybalt shrugged dismissively.
"Yeah, that sounds about right. That high and mighty attitude of theirs can get pretty annoying, to be honest."
He then smiled brightly at Decoda.
"But I'm glad to see that you're different from them, Miss Decoda."
He looked towards Maraud.
"So, this friend of yours, what's their name? We should be getting drinks soon so I'd like to toast them properly."

Sauriel looked around the ruined building that used to be a church. The blood of those who used to attend the church was splattered on the walls, their corpses were taken away and buried. The angel from the other church accompanied him, and spoke in a sad tone.
"It truly is a shame, what happened here."
Sauriel replied coldly.
"What does it matter? My only concern is discovering the identity of those who did this so that I might bring them to justice. Sentimentality has no place here."
The angel hung his head low and nodded.

"Yes...I suppose you are right."
Sauriel turned towards the angel.
"What happened to the humans that were coerced into attacking this place?"
The angel thought for a moment.

"Well...shortly after the attack, there was a mass suicide in a local bar. Knowing what we do now, it would be reasonable to assume that it was the demon's doing. I believe the bar is abandoned as of now."
Sauriel started to walk out of the church.
"Show me."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:19 am

"So, wait."
The bed vibrated a little.
"Angels exist, demons exist, magic exists... but a talking bed? WHOA, THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!" it said sarcastically.

Cryth held her by the shoulders.
"It. Happened. But we're alive. And we're going to stay that way. Now don't scream, don't yell, just breath. Focus on breathing in and out, one breath at a time, please."

Maraud's face turned wistful.
"She found me, back when the truth about our kind - about magic in general - became announced to the world. She protected me. Time passed, she grew old, and only tonight did she finally leave this world. Amelia, her name was. A rare blood jewel, as my kind referred to saintly humans."
He raised a glass. "I propose a toast to her, thanking her for her kindness, her consideration, her pure soul and innocent blood."
Realizing how odd that last statement sounded, he looked round at the others. "Sorry. You need not fear me. I am sated, as far as blood is concerned. That said, werewolf blood is poisonous to me and angel blood tastes like air and gives me a fierce case of indigestion."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:45 am

"I'm truly sorry for the death of your friend, Amelia." Decoda said to Maraud, then tilted her head slightly. "Well, my blood would likely kill you....it's infused with holy light...allowing me to summon my weapon, and dismiss it more easily." She explained, then raised her glass of what looked like clear liquid, as Maraud toasted his departed friend, and protector. "May she always be remembered in the hearts of those whom knew her well." Decoda added to Maraud's toast, then drank the liquid in her glass....the whole glass. She coughed, and dropped the glass on the floor, as she continued to cough.

Arianna had slipped out of the bar, since her very presence seemed to stir the blood of mortal men. She turned into an adult, white cat when she was in the alley. She found it easier to get around this way, and in this form, mortal men didn't seem to notice her at all. 'Why did my father have to be a demon?' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 5:42 am

Fenrir gave a hearty laugh and clapped Decoda on the back to help with her cough. "I told you to only sip." He told her with a chuckle. Lifting his glass he looked at Maruad, "To your Amelia and the humans who helped save the last of both our kinds." Downing his glass he shouted out for another one, face beginning to redden slightly.
"Tybalt, I don't mean to pry but your scent has been confusing me. It's the salty musk of human males, yet a lighter scent of the female human. It's been giving me a hard time?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 6:17 am

Amelia felt comfort with her brother being there. The fact that the bed talked didnt seem to bother her either. she focused on her breathing trying not to panic any further
"What are we going to do brother?"
she looked towards the window, outside the moon shone brightly
"What do you think mom and dad would want us to do. Why would anyone do this to them?"

Semira stumbled into an inn and managed the 'convince' the manager to give her a room for free. The manager offered her the best room he had along with free room service. She ordered a big bowl of fruit which was delivered as quickly as it was made. Semira disposed her clothing on the floor and settled into the bed, One arm behind her head and her legs crossed, she picked a strawberry from the bowl of fruit and bite into it.
"mmm soo juicy"
she smiled then took another drink from her bottle
"demons drink and fruit, a perfect combination"
she picked up an apple next and couldn't help but to laugh
"Gullible humans believe everything they are told"
she bit into the apple
"The fruit that tempted eve"
she chuckled
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 6:55 am

At Maraud's request, Tybalt raised his glass.
"To Amelia! Requiescat in pace."
He chugged his drink down in a matter of seconds and let out a satisfied sigh. When Fenrir questioned him, Tybalt raised an eyebrow at him with a slightly concerned look on his face.
"Oh? I've been called "pretty-boy" and even effeminate in the past, but I've never heard anything about my...scent. Hmm. I suppose that my lack of understanding about normal social interaction is partly to blame."
He waved the thought away and went back to his usual smile.
"Well, as I said, I am merely an unassuming wanderer. A...male wanderer, just so we're clear. But enough about me, I believe you were talking about your hunt for a certain demon?"

OOT: Don't feel like adding more for Sauriel yet.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 10:53 am

Cryth closed his eyes.
How much has she forgotten?
"...Because of you."

"Smoothly put," the bed remarked.

Maraud downed his toast, and smiled graciously.
"My thanks. I'm sure she's smiling from heaven right now."
He took another drink.
"So... what kind of demon is being hunted?" he asked, trying to get in on the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 11:13 am

Amelia looked up at her brother in shock
"b-because of me?"
her eye got even wider
"mom and dad are dead because of me..but why? what did I do?"
she looked down at the bed
"Is it because I went out when I wasnt supposed to?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:53 pm

He shock his head, trying to clear it.
'This isn't good. You done yet, Angel?'
The invisible creature slam into him again,  knocking him down again. 7th rolled back onto his feet instantly, his eyes scanning the area in a vain attempt to see his attacker.
'This is so not fair...'
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:33 pm

Decoda nodded her head. "Yes. Tell me about this demon." She instructed when she had finished coughing. "It's been such a long time since I've hunted a demon, so I might be a little bit rusty...but if it's just one demon, I think I'll be more than useful." She added, as another drink was placed in front of her. "Umm...don't worry...I'll sip this one." She chuckled softly.

Arianna trotted down the street, a tiny bell on her tail chimed as she trotted. Then a sound caught her feline ears, and she stopped, looking down an alley way. Her still nearly white eyes glowed a soft blue. 'Interesting.' She thought to herself, as she watched what appeared to look like some mechanical 'thing' get knocked around but something else...unseen even to her.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:32 pm

He let out a sigh. "Well I'm not exactly sure what kind of demon she was. Most likely either a temptress or a succubus. The only other clue I have is that she was dressed like a nun. There was a sickness going around and our doctors were all incapable of doing anything. As things go the humans blamed us, the werewolves, for their troubles although we had been helpful and shown no ill will to them at any point. I'm sure Maraud knows the sentiment as well as I. Anyway, she claimed to be a cleric and did her best to help our people. She was successful in limited quantities. For every one or two saved five would die. We believed it to be due to the nature of the illness, at first.
"One of my pack was infatuated with a villager who was sick. Visited their love every day. The cleric went to heal and just happened to go inside right before my packmate showed up and let himself in, since the two of them were close. He saw the 'Cleric' as she was 'treating' his love. The woman was pulling her soul from her body through her mouth. My pack mate was furious and attacked her but he was easily bested. Running in defeat he returned to our den and told us of what he saw. Not long after that the cleric arrived, transformed into her full demonic glory and slaughtered us then destroyed the village. It was a massacre and I was helpless to stop it. The lose of my pack and my mate devastated me." He closed his eyes and banged the table with a fist. Tears were welling behind his lids.
"So now I'm hunting her, my goal is to tear her limb from limb, devour her soul and then, somehow, go back to living a normal life. Maybe start a new pack somewhere. I met a demon today who I thought could have been her, but on closer inspection of her face and scent, it wasn't the same one."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next