HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 5:17 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptySun May 04, 2014 3:07 pm

Maraud rolled his eyes.
"Get a room you two, honestly. I mean it, get a room. A soundproof one. Preferably with a lock."

Both boys felt the drop in temperature, but neither commented, just held her tighter.
"We're here with you," Cryth whispered.
"And we're not going anywhere," Jokan added.

None of them noticed, but the ground underneath them was starting to crack, soundlessly and without vibration, and the world seemed to be getting quieter by the second.
The soldiers could suddenly see orange veins in the air and clouds of white fog appearing, and clutched their weapons nervously.

"You won't be alone Amelia."
"We'll protect you. We promise."
The boys let her have some space.
"Feeling better?" Cryth asked.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:27 am

Semira wrapped her arms around his neck
"not that's more like it"
She smirked upon him speaking of punishments
"I'm ready when you are, and I'd love to talk about punishments later"
she raised a brow at Maraud
"Maybe we don't want to be behind closed doors, maybe we like having an audience. Come to think of it, its more daring that way"
she laughed
"Does us talking of punishments bother you, or would you like to be punished too, I'm sure we can arrange something
she looked at Sauriel
"What do you think?"

Amelia started to calm down and nodded at the two
"Yes thank you, I'm sorry, I'm just scared"
she closed her eyes and took a deep breath
"I just afraid the same thing will happen like it did at home, I dont want to wake up and everyone is dead"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:37 am

Decoda looked at Tybalt...at first she wasn't sure what she should think...however, deep in the back of her mind, she knew that Tybalt wasn't any normal human.
After a few minutes she smiled gently, and walked towards him. "Some part of me knew you weren't just any normal human." She then hugged Tybalt, and said: "Thank you...I wouldn't have been able to fight them off without you."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 2:53 pm

Maraud facepalmed. "Oh Lucifer, why did I have to get stuck with these two, of all demons...? This is what being nice gets you."

Both boys shook their head.
"No. Not this time. We'll be with you. And we won't let you do it alone. We promise," said Cryth. Jokan nodded assent.
Cryth broke contact, and the strange silencing effect vanished. The soldiers looked at each other, but decided not to comment.
"Feeling better now?" Jokan asked.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 7:04 am

OOT gonna wait for DM to reply before replying semira

Amelia nodded
"A little"
she looked at the both of them
"How many of them are there going to be?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:14 am

OOT: Sorry for the late reply, the last few days have been kinda crazy.

Sauriel groaned a little.
"Call me old-fashioned. Call it one of my angelic quirks. But I'm just not into the idea of a threesome."
He glanced over towards Maraud.
"An even if I were, do you really want to be that close to his cold, undead body? I think you're into the weird stuff a little too much."
He looked back at Semira and cleared his throat.
"We're getting way off topic. I'm sure the soldiers are becoming inpatient, and it'd be rude to keep Moloch waiting, don't you think?"

As Tybalt reverted back to his human form, he felt an unbelievable sense of relief at Decoda's reaction. Tears streamed down his face and he hugged Decoda back, barely managing to whisper a few words.
"No...thank you, Decoda."
In the back of his mind, he knew that things would be different this time. But finally seeing it, seeing someone who was willing to accept who he really was, brought a smile to his face like no other.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 12:11 pm

Decoda smiled warmly. "You're welcome." She spoke softly, as she broke the hug. She looked around, seeing only the bodies of the two demons she had killed. "I have a feeling that they were targeting us from the beginning." She looked at Tybalt. "I wouldn't be surprised if we see them again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 12:41 pm

"Couldn't be any worse then a demon"
she smirked then looked at Sauriel
"I'm only joking you know, I just thought we could have a little fun and torture him a bit before we got into our punishments with each other, but..."
she sighed
"If you dont want to then we will just have to make due with what we have"
she laughed
"But i agree this is a topic that can be discussed at a later time, I want to find out more about my child and we are just wasting time. I dont think these men want to hear all our fun details"
she looked over at the soldiers
"Do you?"
she raised a brow

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 12:48 pm

The soldiers all looked away hurriedly and tried to pretend that they weren't fondling their growing erections.

Maraud raised an eyebrow.
"Torture me? The things I could tell you about torturing, my dear... we vampires don't get the ladies because of our winning complexions." He leaned in and whispered in Semira's ear. The words "candle wax," "chains," and oddly "kangaroo" were mentioned. "Just giving her some advice for later, Sauriel," Maraud grinned winningly. "Now, could you go and kill those bloody demons?"

"Hundreds," Jokan admitted. "But don't worry. We'll be here to protect you. We promise. Right, Cryth?"
"Right..." Cryth said distractedly. His eyes were on Semira. "I know her... where do I know her?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:22 pm

Tybalt nodded in agreement.
"Maybe, yeah. But we can cross that bridge when we come to it."
He looked back in the direction they came from.
"We should probably head back for now, don't you think? Who knows what else might try to come after us if we hang around too long."

Sauriel nodded and spread out his wings, looking over at the demons that Maraud was talking about.
"I'll be back before long. Just...try to behave yourselves while I'm gone, will you?"
He mumbled something right before taking off.
"Kangaroos...?"
Shaking the thought out of his mind, he took off to do glorious battle with the demonic hordes.

OOT: Which I will go into more detail with in the next post, since it's getting kind of late tonight.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 11:50 am

Decoda shook her head. "We can't go back to Mike's." She said with a serious expression on her face. "If we do, those demons will surely kill him and his family without a second thought." She looked away from Tybalt and towards the city. "I can't shake the feeling that something bad is about to happen."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 12:30 pm

Semira looked over at Maurad
"So kangeroos huh?"
she crossed her arms
"I would love to hear about that one"

Amelia looked at her brother
"Who do you know brother?"
she looked in the direction her brother was looking and notice the woman in black
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:33 pm

Tybalt cringed at the thought of what would happen if Decoda was right.
"Yes...that's a very good point."
He folded his arms in thought.
"I think you're right. I've had that feeling for a while now, too. Then...I guess all we can do is keep moving forward. The only wrong thing to do at this point would be to stay in the same place."

OOT: I got a little lost on a few details, so to keep things going let's just say that Sauriel left Semira and the others behind to go kill demons and stuff. Action!

Sauriel made his way towards the demonic hordes. Despite his earlier efforts, it seems that more demons have taken their place.
"There are quite a few of them lurking around...this might even take a little time."
He summoned his sword and charged straight ahead. A small group of demons came out to meet him, but he cut through them without much trouble. He made his way to the center of the enemy's formation and summoned a group a light clones around him in a circle. The clones went to work right away cutting down demons. Sauriel raised his left hand to the sky and called down a rain of fire on the demons in front of him, burning right through many of them. A few demons tried to attack him from behind but he raised his sword up in front of them, letting out a powerful ray of light that incinerated them. Soon after, the rest of the demons surrounded Sauriel on all sides. Undaunted, he charged his sword with a very powerful light spell, causing it to glow brightly. The demons staggered backwards just at the sight of it. Then, Sauriel threw his sword right at them and it started to move on its own, circling Sauriel at a very high speed and cutting through demons with steel and light. When all of the demons around him had fallen, the sword returned to his hand, then he dismissed it for the time being.
"I'll admit, that was a little tiring. Our vampire friend really should learn to do more of his own dirty work."
After muttering to himself, Sauriel took flight and made his way back to the group. He looked at Maraud and nodded.
"The area's clear, every last one of the demons have been taken care of."
He then looked at Semira with a slightly sad expression.
"I'm sorry...I did what I had to do."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:50 pm

Decoda nodded her head. "I agree." She looked at Tybalt. "I don't think going into the city would be a wise choice either." She put her hands on her hips as she thought of where to go.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:02 pm

Semira looked up at Sauriel as he returned
"Death doesn't bother me, killing the demons doesnt bother me as well, but we are at war with the angels and seeing them being slaughtered lessens our chances of winning the war"
she looked over at what was left of the demons
"Lucifer is gonna be pissed when he hears about this, I say we find out the info we need before he does hear about this. If he finds out I had any part in this, he will send an army out to destroy me. I may be one of his most powerful demons, but there are those that are even powerful then me and I really don't want to face them."
she shuddered
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:25 pm

Maraud sighed. "Good grief, I only wanted you to take down a few sentries, not take on the entire army by yourself!"
He cuffed Sauriel over the head. "Don't worry, I always account for screw-ups. Lead them through the bodies to the back, and there will be a lodestone. If we destroy that, then that boy absorbs and controls the power, we can open a portal to Moloch's realm with it. Just make up some cock and bull about that being where the demons are coming from, they'll just pile through. I will handle the rest."

Cryth was casting his mind back, his eyes on Semira.
"The tavern... I had the book that cloaked you from demons... it's her. It's the woman who was corrupting everyone!"
He whirled on Jokan. "Why are you working with this woman!?"
"Search me." Jokan beckoned to Semira to come closer to them. "Let's find out."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 4:30 pm

Thought I might attempt to get involved in this one again. I'll post an intro tomorrow when I get home.

Name: Rail
Race: Angel
Ability: Electromagnetism
Weapon: Bow+Arrows
Spoiler:

Name: Noise
Sex: Female
Race: Demon
Ability: Spacial Rifts and Gravity. Summons Black Holes of varying gravitational pull (Screw you science) and can use them as weapons.
Weapon: Throwing Knives
Spoiler:

Last edited by Lullabye on Fri May 09, 2014 9:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:31 am

Sauriel scoffed at Maraud's comments.
"Are you just upset because I didn't leave any for you?"
He turned around as he heard Jokan's complaints about working with Semira.
"Hmm. I don't know what happened the last time you saw her, but the situation is...more complicated than you think. For now, just forget the person you saw before. We can trust her."
He wasn't sure if that would be any comfort coming from a complete stranger, but he felt the need to speak up anyhow.

Tybalt rubbed his chin as he thought of where they should go next.
"Well...I suppose we could just pick a direction and start walking."
With a bit of a smile on his face, he looked all around and eventually settled on the southeast, pointing his finger in that direction.
"How about this way? Something feels...off about this direction, don't you think? If something big really is happening, maybe we can do something about it."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 7:24 am

Decoda looked at Tybalt. "Southeast it is." She said, as she walked towards him. "We don't really need to walk either." She added, as she spread her black wings. She wrapped her arms under Tybalt's arms, and took off into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 11:35 am

She had been falling for a long time. It had been so long that she honestly didn't remember what it was like to not be falling. Sometimes she didn't know that she was actively falling, it was just what she had been doing for so long. Lately she seemed to have started slowing, if that meant anything there was no way to know. Why was she even falling in the first place? It had been so long she couldn't' remember.
CRASH!
The sudden change from falling shocked her to the core. Pain paralyzed her so she couldn't move or talk. She lay there, for an unknown amount of time because after so long spent in an endless fall.

Noise yawned as she stretched. A rift spun lazily off to her left. "It looks like she finally made it out." She mused with a smile. Stepping through the rift she reentered reality.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:19 pm

After they were traveling for a while, Tybalt heard a very loud crash in the distance.
"Hmm...that was odd. It was so loud, it almost sounded like an explosion. And...I think there might be an angel over there."
He looked back up at Decoda.
"Should we go check it out? I know we haven't had much luck with angels lately, but I don't want to just leave someone behind if they're in trouble. Besides, maybe it's an old friend of yours for all we know!"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:42 pm

Decoda looked down at Tybalt. "Let's check it out, and make sure no one is hurt." She said. She flew down to where she heard the crash, though she felt uneasy about checking it out, she couldn't deny Tybalt's need to make sure no one was hurt.
Decoda set Tybalt down, then landed on the ground, tucking her black wings to her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:52 pm

When they touched the ground, Tybalt walked towards the center of the rather large crater. He vaguely saw a figure covered in dirt and dust and called out to them.
"Uh...excuse me! Are you hurt at all? If you are, we can help you out."
He took a few seconds to collect his thoughts, since his awkward attempts at helping probably weren't going as well as he'd hoped.
"Okay, let's try this again. My friend here has healing magic, if you're injured then we can heal your wounds!"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:57 pm

Decoda walked past Tybalt. "I don't think they're conscious." She spoke to him, as she walked to the crater, and slid down the side...then walked to the girl laying in the middle of the crater. She knelt down beside her, her hands glowing softly, as she placed one on her head, and the other on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:58 pm

Rail let out a pained sound at the voice from far away. She tried to move but was unable to. Her body was too heavy and her head was pounding. She began to make a series of unintelligible sounds in what she htought might be the direction of the person who was addressing her.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next