HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 11:43 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:46 pm

serenity smiles and follows behind him
"i will always be your light, your guardian angel my love, for as long as i can, i will be here for you"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:28 pm

The reaper drew back it's blade to squash Chastity out of the air - when a portal opened up beneath it and the winged furred serpent demon from earlier in Mawthrough and Chastity's travels suddenly ate the reaper whole and confronted Mawthrough, looking furious.

"WHAT THE HELL DID I SAY ABOUT MAKING A MESS?! I'VE ONLY JUST FINISHED HIRING PEOPLE TO CLEAN IT UP! WHAT IN THE NAME OF LUCIFER'S UGLY SCROTUM DID YOU TWO DO IN THERE!?"

Mawthrough winced. "From the frying pan into the fire..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:42 pm

chastity landed next to maw
"whats he doing here?"
she looked at the creature
"well i guess we dont have to worry about that reaper any more"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:55 pm

The creature coughed, and spat out the scythe, still looking livid.
"I have half a mind to eat the pair of you right now! But as it stands, can you do me a favor and a) never come back to my house and b) tell those bloody angels in their stupid warships to leave my house alone for some peace and quiet!"

Mawthrough suddenly looked serious. "Warships? How many?"

"A damned flying fleet of the things! And I've seen demon ones scouting them out - it's like they're planning to start a damn war- and how much might you know about this then?" the serpent asked Chastity, suspiciously...
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:46 pm

Occidio pushed the being back that he had impaled with the blade sticking through him, then staggered back. Yelling in pain, Occidio pulled the blade from his torso. "Fucking hell....." Looking to what had just happened with Mawthough, he sighed, "What the hell happened there?"

Grey playfully flies around her, still holding her hand, "And that fact will always keep my heart strong, even at my weakest times.........."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:01 am

chastity looked at the being and remained quiet not answering him, she then looked up at maw
"so what does this all mean"

serenity smiled
"and im glad that it will, i dont want to lose you again"

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:17 am

He turned to her.
"It means... that we are in a whole load of trouble once we get back. And if anyone's laid a hand on my house, much less that room... or Hober..."
He suddenly resembled the prince of hell he was all too capable of being.
"But we'll finish this first, then deal with that when we get back. The longer we have down here the better, actually..."

He looked back at the waiting serpent.
"We'll handle this, don't worry. Just go on a very long vacation."
He raised his hand, and a portal to his mother's realm, in the circle of Lust, sprang into being. The serpent grunted in annoyance, but flew through it and the portal closed.
"And while he's having fun..."
He looked over at Occidio.
"Just some personal business coming into effect. Nothing to worry about."

Then he looked back at Chastity and lowered his voice.
"If they've got the warships out, then the war isn't a risk, it's an eventuality... I'm sorry... all because I decided to fall in love with you."
He smirked.
"Though I'm not sorry at all if I'm honest..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:40 am

chastity smiled
"well i guess we will be busy for quiet a while no wont we?"
she just remember what they were planning to do before all this started and she started pouting
"well i guess i have to wait even longer for that bath now"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:45 am

Tynan had begun to worry about Nijuu. Even though he knew that she would be angry with him, for following her; the thought receiving Nijuu's anger would be better than having to find something bad had happened to her. When he saw Livia leave, he followed her...and upon seeing some strange man strike Nijuu in her ribs, his anger grew, as his eyes flashed red. He drew one of his guns, and aimed for the stranger's head.
"What the Hell do you think you are doing?" Tynan demanded.

"Oh I was really hoping this would have been done the easy way." The stranger- Shiro- commented, as he held Nijuu's unconscious body over his right shoulder. "You see, I need Nijuu for something-"
"Oh is that so?" Tynan growled lowly. "Let me make this clear, you are going nowhere with Nijuu." Tynan added, as he stepped towards the stranger.
As Tynan stepped towards Shiro, he noticed the mark on Tynan's chest. "I see you have my daughter's mark on your chest...well I'm going to warn you only once. Stay out of my way, and do not follow me."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:24 am

He winked at her.
"Don't worry... I'll find a way to slip the bath in before we go marching off to war."
His smile grew wide as anything, and he leaned in to whisper quietly in her ear.
"Besides, the bath is going to allow for a chance to...make me stronger...in the way only my little slave can... and you're going to want me as strong as possible... both before and after...in every sense..."
He licked her ear, then pulled back, watching her for her reaction...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:40 am

chastity got chills down her spine when he licked her ear she closed her eyes trying to keep composed, after a moment she opened them and looked at him
"if thats what you wish, i will do all i can to help"
she smirked
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:44 am

Occidio sighed, "Looks like I need to gather the shadow blades quicker than I thought.......one or two hybrids can't stop a war......but........if there were six or seven....revived, in their own bodies.....the armies of heaven and hell would think twice before warring........sadly.......the others are lost to me at the moment.......that blade I'm looking for......when combined with four others.....it forms the lifeblade.........a blade....said to have been crafted by god himself........when wielded by the righteous.......it can restore life.......but when wielded by the wicked.........." He couldn't continue speaking.

Grey flipped up higher into the air, then soared back down and around her. "I love this.....and you won't lose me....I should've been using the shadows more often....this is freedom......."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:10 am

He smiled, enjoying her reaction.
"I bet you will...I won't disappoint. I've got to take care of you... in both life and the bedroom."

Then he looked at Occidio.
"Maybe two hybrids can't stop a war."
He smirked, a dark light suddenly entering his eyes.
"But what about two hybrids - and the might of the entire human race? That's gotta make any force think twice..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:18 am

Occidio began walking forward, progressing, but continued to speak, though as he walked, his footsteps became bloody from his injury. "My goal.....was to unite the human race......I failed.......and the humans....they have strength......but not the kind that can let them fight Celestials and demons.....two hundred years ago.......when Lone terraformed the planet..........and gates of hell managed to open.......90%....ninety freaking percent of the human race was wiped out.....or changed..........most knights can't even fight Celestials.......and its not the celestial's fault, neither is it the demons, they are being used......I see beyond their bonds, and seek to shatter the leashes their masters have around their necks......"

Livia saw Shiro with Nijuu in his arms, and immediately ran forward, her dagger seeping with shadow.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:23 am

Shiro grinned wickedly, as what appeared to be a black 'smoke' surrounded Shiro, and his suit turned into black leather-like skin. "You can try." He growled lowly, as his eyes glowed yellow, and the black 'smoke' engulfed himself and Nijuu.
Tynan fired a bullet from his gun...however, the bullet ripped through the smoke and struck a nearby tree...and not its intended target. "Damnit!" Tynan roared.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:26 am

Upon seeing this, Livia felt a sort of emptiness within her, a sense of loss. She turned to Nijuu's protector. "Why didn't you stop him.........." Her words were extremely cold.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:31 am

He followed with Chastity.
"That's bad. But I'm not talking about an army in that sense."
His hand pulsed with energy, and dark souls twisted around his arm.

"Think more along the lines of a LOT of souls. More souls than any one foe could handle... bar perhaps the big celestials and demons but I'm not exactly planning on dueling those. Just enough to send a message... a message not to touch the angel I love or I'll do everything in my power to bring all of Creation down around our ears. And with the souls of the human race in my possession, I do not plan on being merciful..."
His eyes and voice were dark, and his horns lengthened just slightly.
Then he relaxed.
"I plan on giving them back though..."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:36 am

Tynan looked at Livia with an angry expression on his dark complexion. "I can do anything in this form." He showed Livia his gun. "My demonic power is sealed in these guns." He explained. "I can't change until the sun has left the sky, and the stars are in the sky." He added, as he turned and punched a nearby tree. "Damnit!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:39 am

chastity followed them quietly
"well whatever lies ahead of us im prepared to do whats we have to"
she looked up at maw and smiled
"along side you"

serenity smiled
"yes it does feel free up here you can do whatever you want"
she flies up and does a flip then spirals down a bit
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:47 am

Occidio turned. "You will do no such thing.....you'll not be touching their souls, you wanna borrow souls, you take the corrupted ones from hell......there are...contingcies in place....if you were to do a mass absorbtion......well....it wouldn't be pretty.......besides, I'd kill you for it.......your power uses up souls.......I won't let you destroy the immortal souls of the innocent........you have something you care about, and I have something that I care about.........another tip........if someone were to obtain Grimm's scythe and attack you with all those souls within you.....the only way you'd survive....is by the sacrifice of millions of souls at once.......that is why I'm not letting you do it.......because Michael and Lucifer could defeat Grimm one on one.......we can't..........."

Livia spuns her knives within her hands. "Whatever the case, I can track her smell........."

Grey grins toward her acrobatics, then decides to top her by tucking in his knees, then flying through the air, spiraling as he did like cannon ball.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:51 am

Tynan looked at Livia. "Have you lost your mind?" He asked. "I know we need to go after him...but there's no way we can take him on ourselves." He added. "That would be walking into Hell itself." He added, as he holstered his gun. "We should find Grey." He suggested. "And come up with a plan." The anger on his face had not left, as he turned slightly. "Dare I say this, but I don't think he's going to kill her....yet."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:54 am

Livia looks high into the sky. "Whatever the case, dad's up there."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:01 am

He raised an eyebrow at Occidio.
"Oh, but I disagree. The fact is, Occidio, as I have said before and will say once more for your benefit, I don't care that much about you, contingencies, Grimm's scythe or anything else much, really. And I'm not talking about waging war on the entire universe, or even on the reaper. I'm simply going to take ten minutes out of my day, maybe destroy a fleet or two, let heaven and hell know that there will be destruction on an unprecedented scale regardless of whether they win or lose, and once it's over return the souls to their natural resting places, alive or dead. No harm done."
He gave an ever-so-slight smirk.
"And two more things. First, I'm sorry, when were you suddenly allowed to not "let" me do things?" And, another tip - if you try and stop me, Chastity -"
He smiled at her.
"- is going to kick your ancient rear straight to here. And if you hurt her... well..."
His smirk faded.
"I'll let your imagination cover that, shall I? I won't harm anyone permanently, think of it more as a show of strength than anything..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:05 am

Occidio kept walking, "Show of strength or not, if you harm the soul of any innocents, you'll be paying in more ways than one.......think of your unborn child.......and think of the fact that you brought the woman containing it into hell.....now......think of how Lucifer can use that you fool....all he has to do to make you lose everything is blast her abdomen..........you think he'd want another hybrid in this world.....Lucifer and the demons are on different terms than you may think.....he seeks to destroy contingencies.........he seeks to remain the top cat on the board..........don't believe me......well....you'll see once we arrive in the last layer of hell........." He jumped down, and continued to traverse some of the most winding paths of hell, Draklin walking with him.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:11 am

Tynan looked up at the sky, then at Livia. "Well then that might save us having to tell him what has happened." He commented, as he walked back. "In the meantime, I can't do anything until nightfall." He paused for a moment and looked at the palm of his hand. "I wonder if he knew that." He thought out loud.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next