HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 3:16 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:12 am

Livia continues to look up. "Dad and me can use the shadows during the day, but we are much stronger at night as well..........."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:30 am

He followed again.
"Don't harm innocents, got it. Oh, and do me one more little, little favor..."
He suddenly blurred in front of Occidio and looked him in the eyes, a face of barely restrained cold rage and dark ruthlessness.
"Call me a fool. Insult me. But never accuse me of not caring about my Chastity's safety. Me and Lucifer, we are not strangers. I am not some child who doesn't know about the ways of devils. He will not touch Chastity. And he will not touch me without telling me what game he plans on playing with a potential weapon. He wants to be the top dog, yes. But even to one such as you, Occidio, whatever you think he wants, he will do whatever you don't expect. He is the trickster of tricksters, after all."
He stepped back, and coolly returned to Chastity's side...
"Mine..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:45 am

Occidio continued to walk, "I've walked these paths before, I've seen others walk your path, all led to the same destination.....that's how I can say what I say......Lucifer....Michael....they're all ignorant........I know the offer Lucifer is going to give you.......and I can tell you.....you won't like it.....or maybe, if your blood stays true to its current path, maybe your sadistic side will........." He stopped upon what appeared to be a pit, and looked down.

Occidio sighed, "Or maybe love may prevail for once in this world........"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:53 am

chastity grabbed maw arm
"anyone can create their own paths and change their way, but whatever maw chooses i will be by his side"
she looked at occidio
"and as for me being with child, how do you know that? i never said i was"
she looked up at maw
"maw said it was my choice if i decided to be or not, he has that kind of control"

serenity smiled
"very nice my love its always nice to have fun while flying"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:00 am

Occidio's eyes were white when he looked upon her, "I can sense souls, and I can sense there were two within you, your own, and another's.....and pathwise......well.....it may be wise for you Chastity, not to enter the final circle of hell, Lucifer is chained for a reason......and even chained, he still rules all of hell..........." He jumped into the massive pit, one that seemed to go forever and ever.

Grey nods, then notices a commotion within the streets, "Yes.....but now I guess our fun is done......" He flew downward, landing near the man who stood near Livia, "What happened here?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:05 am

"Well said."

He kissed Chastity on the cheek.
"I love it when you talk about me like that... and no, you're not pregnant, not yet. That's my human soul within you, chained by the contract you still hold. Just say the word though if you want a child... right now if you're desperate..."
He smirked and walked up to the pit, holding her hand on the way.
"Shall we then?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:08 am

As Occidio fell, he felt slightly enlightened, as if he felt the presence of someone he loved down below.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:12 am

she smirked at maw
"maybe not at this very moment, let take care of what we have to before we go down that road"
she looked at the edge of the clif
"i suppose we follow?"

serenity followed pursuit and landed next to grey waiting for a response
Back to top Go down

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:14 am

Weiss quickly leaped into the pit before Mawthough and Chastity could react, following Occidio, seeming very concerned about something, more so extremely concerned.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:15 am

In response, he jumped, still holding her hand as they fell.
"Yes. Yes we do."
Down they plummeted...
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:26 am

Occidio landed softly upon the icy ground, the temperature so cold, that his blood felt like freezing, and this was the outer area of the circle of traitors. Slowly, but surely, he began to walk forward, sensing numerous collosal presences frozen all around him, ones that formed the walls of the icy land, and, deep within the circle, he felt the soul of his mother.

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:32 am

His wings sprouted, slowing his descent.
Then they wrapped around him and Chastity, shielding them from the cold. He knew Chastity had her flames, but Dageroth freezing her was still in his mind and he wasn't going to take any chances...
They landed and he looked around.
"Somehow, I don't think we're going to like it here that much..."
Back to top Go down

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:36 am

Weiss, still only wearing baggy pants, with no shirt, walked past them. "Funny, I was going to say the opposite....ice is my domain.......flames are what I hate though.....well.....might as well follow the old man........"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:39 am

chastity lookd up at maw
"im fine you know the cold doesnt bother me"
she then looked at occidio
"what is this place?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:43 am

Occidio looked back, "The final layer of hell.....Lucifer's domain.......and....the circle of the traitors.........." He continued to walk, his legs slightly shaking, the a trail of blood coming off of his body.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:00 am

He followed, knowing Occidio would be capable of handling a bit of blood loss.
"Traitors. Is this like the last layer, where some people who don't deserve it end up in here? Because that will annoy me again," he said, looking around at the frozen people, trapped for eternity...
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:04 am

Occidio stopped and nodded. "Yes.......my mother's down here........" He voice cracked as he said this, the first break in his cold shell, as a single tear fell from his face, and froze, shattering as it hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:16 am

Tynan looked at Grey, then back to where Shiro had been standing. "Shiro Hisashi took Nijuu." He replied, as he looked back at Grey. "I'm pretty sure the only reason he did this was because he knew I had no access to my demonic powers during the day." He added as he tightened his fist to the point of drawing blood. "But I assure you, come night fall, this Fire Dire Wolf will be out for blood."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:17 am

"And now I'm upset again."
He placed a reassuring hand on Occidio's shoulder.
"Then let's bust her out, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:25 am

Occidio nodded, "She's going free.....even if I have to stay down here in her place......the damned deal of heaven.....I've been trying to get through to you.....because this may be the last time I will be among the living souls, or even in existence......" He continued forward, his wounds having frozen at this point. Draklin was gone at this time, having gone to find his true body.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:31 am

chastity looked up at occidio
"and how are we supposed to get out of here if you end up staying down here"
she looked up at maw
"do you know how?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:36 am

"That... does sound bad..."

He patted Occidio's shoulder not patronizingly but comfortingly.
"I am not evil, and I appreciate and understand your words and advice. Our views differ, and perhaps that is the impetuousness of love, but they do. And let's try to not let you end up here for good, shall we? The decor alone should be reason to hate it," he joked.
He looked back at Chastity.
"I can open a portal to Lust, then a portal back to the house from there - we can use my mother's old pentagram..."
Back to top Go down

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:43 am

Weiss was careful as he walked ahead of them, finding miles and miles of massive chains everywhere. He smelled the scent of a powerful woman, one with the same strength as Lucifer. He walked toward her, being several miles ahead of the others by now, and sighed. "This is going to break Occidio's heart..........."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:46 am

Occidio continued to walk far ahead of them, then, he stopped as he came upon the chains, the frozen chains within the circle of hell. He had been the one to place these chains here.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:54 am

He saw Occidio walk ahead and decided to stay back, let him handle his own personal demons.

"I can't help but feel... a little cold," he whispered to Chastity as they walked at a normal pace.
"On the inside I mean. What Occidio said about my blood... I think I'm starting to become more and more demonic... I want power... like he said, I want power...and I'm feeling colder and colder on the inside like my... my emotions are dying..."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next