HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 2:44 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:04 pm

Grey took her through a small set of metal doors, revealing a massive inner area, one filled with artwork, a massive amount of statues honoring Grey and Serenity's parents and family, as well as their daughter too. There were pictures from their life together on the walls, and of them and Livia as a family. He turned to Serenity to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:08 pm

she ran in and looked at the pictures and statues
"i-its beautiful, you did all this"
she moved about
"all our memories right here on display for us and everyone to see"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:11 pm

Grey walked up behind her, and kissed her on the back of the neck, while placing his hands around her waist. "This is but one section of the house.......and I had Omega build it to my specifications.....its been done for a while....you see......Omega created it in another realm.....this is truly our safe zone....a place to bring our family in a time of crisis......this is a hall of memories.....we have 3 other major halls......our room is high above.......and there's an armory below this place too........." He turned her around, his arms still around her waist, and kissed her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:04 pm

she kissed him back wrapping her arms around him after a few moments she broke the kiss
"its amazing, its beautiful i love it "
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:36 pm

Grey smiled, "I knew you would........so....you feel like exploring a little more.....or do you wanna leave that as a surprise for when we actually move in?"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:56 pm

AntiHacker wrote:
Nihil didn't react as the knife tore into his flesh, he simply spun around, the knife caught in between two of his ribs, while disarming the man at the same time. Next, he spun around, driving his foot toward Arron's neck.

Genesis laughed, "And I'll simply kill them too, just as I'm going to have you killed!!!"

Arron dropped to the ground as Nihil came around, but his kick clipped his shoulder.
he drew one of his 45's and fired at his leg.
" you didn't quite disarm me..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:03 pm

Nihil moved so that the bullet hit the side of his thigh, taking a chunk of flesh with it, but he remained silent as he sent his scythe forward, toward Arron's hand that was holding the gun, while a kick flew up toward Arron's jaw.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:02 pm

AntiHacker wrote:
Nihil moved so that the bullet hit the side of his thigh, taking a chunk of flesh with it, but he remained silent as he sent his scythe forward, toward Arron's hand that was holding the gun, while a kick flew up toward Arron's jaw.

Arron moved his arm out of the way, but he still got cut by the sythe and got kicked in the jaw, sending him back a few feet.
"now lets not go for my hands, I still need to use them"
as he got up, his cut healed as a green light surrounded it.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:15 pm

Nihil flipped backward, and clicked his teeth, causing his scythe to now have two blades, one on the bottom, one on the top. With another click, much of his body became ethereall, so dealing damage to him would be less effective.

Genesis saw the light and snarled, "Nihil, stop playing around, kill him, don't let him near me either!" He rose the blade in his hand, causing black smoke to touch Nihil's body, and painfully heal his injuries.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:28 pm

he heard Genesis as he healed Nihil.

"Damn, I didn't want you to know, but I guess you know who I am now."
he drew his pistols and fired just in front of Nihil, causing the ground to implode under him.
he took the chance to fly up into the air, where he was more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:33 pm

Some of the land below Nihil damaged his knee, however, a set of cloth wings were drawn from his back, and somehow, sent him into the air. At this time, his face hidden, only white eyes could be seen. He charged Arron, his body diagonal, ready to attempt to dodge any bullets. At close range, he was the most deadly.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:50 pm

he flew up higher as he took his SR-25 out. he was more deadly at a distance.
he let off a barrage of green lit bullets towards Nihil.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:06 pm

Several of the bullets went right through Nihil, while others began to send pieces of his torso flying. He flew up toward Arron, sending several different blades of shadow up to block bullets and launch toward Arron.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:23 pm

He saw the shadow blades blocking some of his rounds, but he kept firing as he say Nihil get hit.
as his bullets made contact with his blades, the exploded in green sparks and smoke.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:54 pm

Nihil suddenly became shadow at this moment, and appeared above Arron, a gaping hole in his side as he breathed out slightly. Before Arron could react, he swung downward at him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:34 pm

she thought for a moment
"i kinda want to explore a bit more but then i also want to keep some as a surprise"
she looked at him
"can we see one more room of the house?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:08 am

Grey nods, "Okay, would you like to see the armory, or the bedroom?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:52 am

the didnt hesitate to answer
"the bedroom, i want to see the bedroom of course"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:14 am

Grey opened up a small white portal, and took Serenity into a lovely, white and red bedroom. The walls were designed with celestial runes, and laced with a golden design, while the floor was red with black symbols, ones that brought about a sense of happiness. They're bed was massive, reaching nearly seven feet across, and ten feet long, big enough for a hell of a party. It had black, silk sheets, a large, white blanket, one made of silk as well, and in their bathroom within their room, was a hot tub, just for them. Grey looked at her, "So, express to me what you think of this room?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:09 am

she looked at the bedroom
"its amazing and has lots of room, and the bathroom with the hot tub, i kinda want to move in now so we can enjoy this room alone"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:08 am

Grey smiles warmly toward her, "Well.....maybe we could....take the room for a 'test drive' to see how much you like it......would you like that my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:20 am

she looked at him and smiled
"you mean as in spend the night here or do you have something else in mind?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:49 am

Grey walked close to her, and kissed the back of her, "Maybe both.....I saw you eying the hot tub you know..........."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:52 am

she glanced over at the tub
"well it does look like fun and i could use a good soak"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:55 am

Grey nods. "Alright, let's take a dip first........" He walked into the bathroom with her.

In a central focal point of power, Genesis' influence over the earth grew, as he used the blade of life within his grasp.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next