HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 4:00 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:22 pm

Cereza smiled warmly, rubbing her nose against Kye's nose. "I know how you feel..but as Alphas, we need to form bonds with our pack. Obviously they won't share the same bond you and I do." She said, then kissed him softly. "In our pack, mates, mate for life...even after the death of one, the other will not take another mate...like my Mother...my Father died, when I was very young...the only male figures I had in my life, were my brothers, and my grandfather."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:26 pm

Kye took her hand with his, and kissed it, "I'm sorry to hear that your father died when you were young.......and I guess Knights carry a similar concept............well.....an unspoken rule.......you see.....after the one they're married to dies, they wait at least fifteen years before even considering another in their life as a loved one........my father, he died..........five years ago......he died protecting us.....on the battlefield, my mother hasn't even considered finding another mate......same with my aunt, only eleven years ago......if I were to lose you........I would geld myself before choosing another.......and that's a promise.......for I would never wish to lose you........."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:31 pm

Cereza nuzzled into Kye's chest, still smiling. "I wouldn't want to loose you either...I don't even want to imagine what that would be like."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:36 pm

Kye couldn't help but see her current look as adorable as her head laid on his chest. He gave her a kiss on the forehead, before speaking again, "With some luck, we'll never lose each other my love....and might I say, you look adorable right now........." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:40 pm

Cereza smiled, and looked up at Kye. "You're the only one that gets to see this side of me."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:46 pm

Kye chuckled, "Oh, so I'm the only one who gets to see those faces you were making huh? Good to know.....oh yeah.....another quick question, are other members of the tribe allowed to challenge us for leadership at any point? Just wondering........"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:49 pm

Cereza sat up on her elbows. "There may be a few mated couples that might try to challenge us." She replied. "A single wolf won't be able to...pack law." She added. "If any of them try, it's usually within the first year of us being named Alpha."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:53 pm

Kye grinned, his canine teeth showing prominently. "I see.....should be fun if they try, I'm pretty good at fist to fist fighting, especially with some of Pyro's heat techniques he taught me.......I'm still not as skilled as him though........." He sighed, "When I was born, I was thought of by the public as the next Pyro......and that was when they thought of him as the traitor knight.....without knowing his story.........flame masters were just.....thought of as heartless pyromaniacs..........."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:16 pm

"That's why most of the Fire Dire Wolf packs retreated into themselves." Cereza said, as she sat up on her knees in the bed. "We'll make everything better for our pups...and hopefully..things will change for the better for us, and them."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:21 pm

Kye leaned in forward, his forehead touching her, his hands holding her hands, "If the future doesn't change for the better, we'll make it change, our pups will live long, happy lives.....I'll fight to the last to defend our family, and our pack......and my brothers, and my sisters, they'll be here to help in our time of greatest need as well, which reminds me........would it be okay for any of them to visit every now and then? At least Pyro and Grey.....please?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:25 pm

Cereza smiled. "They can come as often as you want them to." She replied.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:26 pm

Kye wrapped his arms around her, "I'm glad to hear that, I wonder what the others will say when they see my Uncle, he's quite the flame master you know....well....he's also a heat master........when he's serious......no one can penetrate that barrier of heat around him......not even me.........."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:32 pm

Cereza nuzzled into Kye's neck. "Then let's hope we never have to be the one's to penetrate that heat, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:38 pm

Kye nuzzled her back, "Pyro never betrayed our family....and he never will......he's always been loyal to us.....but if he were ever taken over....and forced to attack us.......I wouldn't hesitate to fight him.....if it meant protecting you and the tribe.........."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:41 pm

Cereza looked at Kye. "Your fights are our fights, my love." She commented, then kissed Kye softly. "When you go to battle, we all go to battle. You'll never have to do anything without knowing that the pack is at your side."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:46 pm

Kye smiled, "That's good to know.....though against an opponent like Pyro, multiple fighters is never a good idea.......many of the strongest knights......they specialize in fighting off multiple enemies......luckily......Pyro would fight on our side, if anyone ever came to destroy us......." He remained quiet, "To change the subject, what would you like our new home to be made from?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:49 pm

Cereza tilted her head slightly as she thought. "I would think my mother would want to build it from the strongest stone she could find." She replied. "If she could, she would build it right into the mountain."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:52 pm

Kye chuckled, "The mountain you say, I think I could make that happen........."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:55 pm

"Oh the interesting things that will happen with the two of us around." Cereza said, giggling softly.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:24 pm

Friend casually walked through Chastity's flames and gently closed his hand over hers, stopping her flame.

"You were willing to cooperate. But if that incubus finds his footing again, do you really think he would do anything else but attack me, again and again? He would never stop fighting, and unfortunately for him, though that is an admirable quality, I can't allow that."

He swung Chastity into Minerva, halting the angel's advance, holding Chastity as a shield to fend her off.
At the same time, he laughed, letting Midnight slam into his face, where like everything else, it simply refused to penetrate.
He sensed the shift in energy and frowned.

They're starting to figure it out... I should - what -

A sudden feeling ripped through his body - a feeling of intense heaviness in his muscles. It wasn't a painful feeling - but it made him feel like he suddenly weighed a million times more.
He instantly realised the source of the energy that had cut off his energy for a short while and cursed.
"Deus... bad... kitty."

However. Even with his energy drained, Midnight still refused to cut into his face, and Chastity was still powerless in his grip.
He apologized to her, Grey's blade still wavering against his skin.
"I'm sorry, Chastity - for the record, I never wanted all this to happen. Although..."

He smiled again.
"It is rather fun for me."

His eyes flickered around the battlefield. Another demon had arrived, that wasn't good at all. Everyone else was holding back, so at the moment it was just him, Chastity, Minerva and Grey, and although they were formidable foes, they simply lacked the correct strategy in order to hurt him at all.

Mystic was close - although he would never -

GLUCK!!

WHAT!?

Friend stared down in horror.
Mawthrough, despite the fact that he shouldn't have been able to move, had rolled over and slashed at Friend's stomach, a completely unexpected attack.
Had anyone else done it - Inferno or Zigera or Ezekiel or even Deus - he wouldn't have worried. And although Grey was starting to fight with different energies, that was useless in itself - it didn't matter what energy he used, he couldn't change his nature.

And, unfortunately for Friend, Grey Mystic was human. And he was still holding Chastity.
And in this situation, that meant that instead of Mawthrough's attack stopping against his flesh, it tore through his stomach as if it was no more than mortal skin.

"Gaahh!!"
Friend suddenly hurtled backwards, clutching his stomach with the speed of a sonic boom, causing Chastity to fall onto Mawthrough, suddenly reaching up and forcing Grey's blade away from his head with a sudden desperation.
He landed a few meters away, staring at the blood pooling through his fingers.

Kiadred stared.
"He... he's bleeding...? How?!"

Inferno looked at the combatants that had dealt Friend the injury.
"Of... of course..."
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:36 am

Deus looked to Jenny,
"How much time do I have?"

"About 30 minutes providing you don't do anything drastic".

"That is plenty...",
A green light exploded from Deus consuming him as it reached out further, the shape took that of an average sized person and faded to reveal what looked like an average sized male wearing light armour and a green cloak. His hair was short and black and his face loked young however, his eyes, although green were that of a cats and on top of his head, were clearly cat ears,
"Now, define drastic...",
Deus smiled,
"Soulstream...",
The air became filled with streams of blue light, showing the path that his blades had followed when striking into Friend, however they began to shift and warp, snaking their way to Deus and bathing him in the light,
"Alexis, check to see if the others are injured. Jenny, cover me..."

"Yes, master..."

"Right"
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:30 am

Grey noticed what had happened and thought of an idea. Merely with his eyes, he communicated to Draklin of what he had planned to do.

Minerva, whom was a pure demon, not a celestial anymore, worked in synch with Zigera, as Lamia, her demonic ally arrived as well. Grey summoned up the soulshadow's massive arms, and attempted to slam them into the chest of Friend, while Zigera shot her stream of metal into his legs in order to try to hold him down, while Lamia and Minerva went to attack the joints of friends arms with their claws, and Draklin sped forward and around friend, clawing for his spine.

Kye awoke in the early morning, still holding Cereza, his love, within his arms. He quietly sat up, got out of bed, and dressed himself, before taking a seat in front of the bed, and awaiting for his proud, wolf-like mate to awaken.

It was at this time that Ezekiel circled around, and swung his blade for Friend's knee as well.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:04 am

chastity slowly got up looing at maw then to her father
"what father, what do you mean of coarse?"
she looked over at friend
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:14 am

The portal was open but contained, as he held the blade over the sphere of energy, which was suspended over the portal. He smiled, as he stabbed the blade down through the energy into the Void, where he held it. 'Soon, I'll test this thing out. I may even use it on one of those Mystic people.'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:06 am

Inferno looked at Mawthrough who was still on the ground, then back at Chastity.
"Human, demon, and celestial - Friend told me they were the key elements of the new Constant - it's his antithesis! Whenever Kiadred attacked with us, he backed off - she was the only demon present! It seems that whenever he's in contact with a demon, human, and celestial at the same time - we can hurt him!"
He raised his blade, and charged.

Friend had to admit, he had been arrogant. Underestimating the incubus's resilience had been a costly error, and the blood seeping from his belly was proof of it.

Now Deus had transformed, they were launching a coordinated assault, he was damaged, and they were literally seconds away from slamming into him with an attack that, if it connected, would almost certainly decimate him enough for Inferno to seal him away again.

Things were escalating fast. But despite everything, the ratio remained in his favor. For example, all he had to do to fend off this present attack was...

He selected his target - and the only angel out of the lot at present (Minerva's shifting to a demonic nature had ruled her out as a celestial at the moment) - hurtled back, True Death spinning from his hand.

He smiled, as the metal coiled around his legs and the attacks thudded into him with incredible force. But without Ezekiel, they may as well have been trying to chop down a tree with toothpicks.

That's not to say he was in good shape - and speaking of which...

He felt the languor in his body accelerate, and he looked over at Deus.
His eyes narrowed.

Then he hurtled upwards, taking to the air, the movement causing him pain thanks to his injury and to that blasted cat's attack.
Then he clapped his hands fiercely, summoning lightning bolts from nowhere as well as severing the energy streams that linked him and Deus.

"Alright then. You injure me. So it only seems reasonable I respond in kind."

The thunderbolts stabbed down towards them all...
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next