HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 7:13 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:14 pm

Cereza tilted her head slightly. "That wouldn't happen to have anything to do with his power; would it?"

After about twenty minutes of silence, Nijuu removed her hand from the tree, with both a puzzled expression on her face, and an expression of relief.
"What is it?" Tynan asked, as he stepped towards Nijuu.
"The tree spoke to me...I guess." Nijuu replied with the same puzzled and relieved expression on her pale face.
"What did it say?" Tynan asked.
Nijuu stepped towards Tynan, with her head bowed slightly. "It told me that if I needed to borrow nature's power, they would be willing to help me." She said, as she looked up to Tynan. "It said that it knew who I was, and that they have been here for me, and have been waiting for me, for a long time."
A puzzled expression formed on Tynan's face. "What does that mean?" He asked.
Nijuu shrugged her shoulders and shook her head. "I don't know."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:53 pm

Kye chuckled, "Well, a bit, but.....he's also known for some pretty grand air maneuvers in battle, some others may say are risky.....another skill of his.....is to use his very bones as weapons..........."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:38 pm

Mawthrough returned her gaze and his smile was half-knowing, half-devoted.

"More than that, actually..."

He grinned, wickedly, and his hand moved to her belly to stroke it.
"I love you so much, Chastity, you and our child; and actually, I could walk out the door now - not that I would in my wildest dreams, of course, I wouldn't leave you, not ever - and I'd know that there were only a few people on the planet who would know how to even hurt you. Case in point..."

He stopped eating for a moment, and moved his knife - a sharp one, designed for cutting - round to Chastity's arm.
Then he gently pressed down, the edge pressing into her skin - but to her there was no pain, only a strange kind of pressure like someone was pushing down on her skin.

Mawthrough pushed the knife harder - but no matter what, the blade refused to penetrate her skin, and she resolutely felt no pain.
After a while, he decided to remove the knife, and pressed it to the chicken he was eating, where it cut through the flesh easily.

He chuckled, looking at her out of one eye, awaiting her reaction...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:15 am

serenity nodded
"that sounds like a wonderful idea, where is the ceremony?

chastity looked down at the knife as he pressed it against her skin, no pain came to her, no wound , when maw removed the knife she looked at him in shock
"but...how, how is that possible"
she looked back down and ran her hand over where he pressed the knife on her arm
"it didnt cut, and i didnt feel any pain, but how?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:56 am

Grey quickly chuckled, "Well, about halfway across the world, he gave me the location, apparently Pyro's already been there to help them. So until then, how about we go make breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:28 am

He had always liked slums. Partly because no one cared about their occupants, and partly because they all reeked of sorrow and death. Today, he was here to make that smell all the more pungent. He had brought two of his new experiments along, continuing with his field tests.

Spoiler:

He watched as the beasts tore through the makeshift town, killing all in their path.Those that had the sense to flee, were met by large door walls, as The Lich smiled cruelly from his perch.

Last edited by The7thSeal on Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:37 am

Mawthrough gave her a slightly wicked smile.

"Remember Friend? Well, how could you forget... anyways, he was the Constant - the living embodiment of reality and all that jazz, but here's the funny part - he's dead now. And that can be only because another Constant is going to be born, and right now that Constant is..."

He rubbed her belly fondly.

"...inside my love's body. And as such, the protection Friend had is gifted to our child - and since you're carrying it... and you need to give birth to it one day... it's protection is extended to you."

He cocked his head to see her reaction...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:06 am

serenity looked towards the door
"i am rather hungry, what would you like to make to eat"

chastity looked down at her belly
"oh, i forgot about that, about our child being the next constant"
she looked up at maw
"so i nor our child cant be harmed?"
she looked back at her belly
"but there will be those who will try wont there?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:20 am

Mawthrough couldn't help but nod.

Then he stopped eating, looked at her.
Took her hand.

"But... whoever they are, they will not touch you. They will not harm you. They cannot. And that's not because you're the Constant's mother, but because you are my Chastity and I will tear apart anyone who tries to. I promise that."

He smiled.

"Now, come on, eat up. I need you strong and healthy... that's the way I like you."

His eyes shone a little and his hand tightened around hers.

"I love you, my angel."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:11 am

Grey stood up and stretched out his arms. "I don't know, what would you like to make my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:37 pm

Cereza's eyes dilated slightly. "That's an impressive skill." She commented.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:35 pm

Kye sighed, "Yeah, he's pretty good.....he lives on a nature reserve, watching over animals, and killing poachers.......wears the white tiger fur of an animal companion whom died to save him. He's never taken the skin of an animal without its permission..........."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:46 pm

serenity thought for a moment
"well i am a bit hungry for some french toast"

"i love you to"
she looked down at her food and proceeded to eat until her plate was completely empty, she then looked up at maw as she wiped her mouth with a napkin
"that was very delicious and filling"
she laid her napkin down and placed her hand on her belly
"i think we are both satisfied with our meal, how about you?""

Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:51 pm

Livia smelled the air, and rather than the sweet smell from her pancakes, she smelled a wave of death, as if the shadows were telling her a certain doom was coming. She frantically began to type into her phone.

Grey smiled, "That sounds really good right now.....hehehe....let's go to the kitchen then...." He held out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:44 am

Cereza pressed her nose against Kye's and smiled faintly. "He wouldn't be bothered by a pack of Fire Dire Wolves...I mean...we are predators."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:43 am

Kye shook his head, "He understands that people need to eat......he simply hunts down those who wish to kill for the sport of it.......and kill for the fun of killing......"

-------

https://tbrp.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=60
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40