HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 8:56 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:35 am

Genesis swung toward Grey and Mawthough, though Grey simply intercepted the hit, which seemed to wrack his body with pain. He remained silent as Gensis continued to approach them.

Ignis finally returned his form to that of flesh, and despite his bleeding injuries, he continued to fight Inferno, though it wasn't going well.

Caelestis charged up a massive blast to hit Ezekiel and Minerva with, when Havoc quickly jumped in the way, his indestructible body launched through the air at this time, and far away from them, as Zigera began to fire toward the hybrid who had shed Occidio's blood.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:35 am

chastity looked around taking in the battle at hand, seeing the black lightening striking around them whe looked up at maw
"is there anything you want me to do?"
she looked back at the battle
"where to begin"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:39 am

A small flash of light broke over Friend and from it appeared a small catgirl with Deus in her arms.
The catgirl landed elegantly on the ground nearby and looked around,
"Seems we have been called master..."

Deus yawned and stretched in her arms before peering over at those around them,
"And who called for us?".

The catgirl looked down at Deus for a moment before looking around again,
"I am not sure... but there seem to be a few possibilities..."

"I see... In that case-",
Deus sat up in her arms and looked over everyone with careful eyes before pausing,
"Th-That smell! It can't be!",
His head turned faster, looking over them all again and again,
"Who has my catnip?!"
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:12 am

Inferno laughed, pressing the offensive now that the hybrid was weakened.
"Not so tough, are you..."

Kiadred saw her son enter, and chuckled as she parried and darted among the hellknights, enjoying herself.

Mawthrough saw Genesis approach and whispered in Chastity's ear.
"Stay close to me. Let some fire out, tear them apart, hahaha... have fun."
The black lightning was starting to close into a beam of energy, all the bolts starting to home in towards Genesis as he approached them.
"Just... don't leave my side. Not again. Not ever."

Friend rolled his eyes, and suddenly Deus could see him.
"You want some catnip?" he said, holding up a bag.
"We talk. Then catnip."

Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:57 am

Ignis jumped backward, and pointed to Ezekiel, whom was still fighting Caelestis. The holy hybrid slashed Ezekiel across the chest one last time, almost going completely through, and watched as he fell to his knees. Next, she picked up True Death, and her own blade, and held them at his throat, ready to slice his head off, and kill him permanently.

Grey let out a long, cold breathe, before running toward Genesis. Several hellknights suddenly threw themselves in the way of the lightning bolts, acting as meat shields for their master, while Genesis clashed blades with Grey, though as he did, several waves of corrupted energy shot forward toward Mawthough and Chastity.

One hellknight managed to smack Mawthough's mother across the face with its sword. (I can't wait to hear the response to this, hehehehee)

OOT-Won't be back for a while today, going to the movies.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:58 am

Deus turned his head slightly,
"I am listening..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:58 am

Ignis jumped backward, and pointed to Ezekiel, whom was still fighting Caelestis. The holy hybrid slashed Ezekiel across the chest one last time, almost going completely through, and watched as he fell to his knees. Next, she picked up True Death, and her own blade, and held them at his throat, ready to slice his head off, and kill him permanently.

Grey let out a long, cold breathe, before running toward Genesis. Several hellknights suddenly threw themselves in the way of the lightning bolts, acting as meat shields for their master, while Genesis clashed blades with Grey, though as he did, several waves of corrupted energy shot forward toward Mawthough and Chastity.

One hellknight managed to smack Mawthough's mother across the face with its sword. (I can't wait to hear the response to this, hehehehee)

OOT-Won't be back for a while today, going to the movies.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:19 am

Inferno was about to finish the job when Ezekiel's plight drew his attention.
He twisted, leveling the swords he wielded at Caelestis.
"Leave him. Fight me. Come on, two on one, unless you want to die too."

Kiadred staggered back, her hand flying to her cheek.
Then she seemed to visibly calm herself down for a second, as the hellknights advanced.
Then she smiled.

"So you like it like that, baby?" she said sweetly.

There was a flurry of movements, savage, swift, nightmarish - then all but one hellknight lay in bloodied scraps on the floor.
The remaining hellknight, the one that had attacked her, raised it's blade - and she rammed her claws into his neck.
"Kinky."
She tore it's head off...

The black lightning gathered itself in front of the pair, absorbing the waves of energy in quick succession.
Mawthrough decided to let Grey and Genesis have their dance and instead focused on preventing any hellknights from interfering, wreaking havoc on the battlefield.

Friend chuckled at Deus, then surveyed the battlefield.
"What do you think of all this fighting, then? All this bloodshed, all this chaos... do you enjoy it? Do you avoid it? Do you simply not care? I want to know, you see... doing a little exploration..."
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:28 am

One of Deus's ears twitched,
"You called me to talk about philosophy?",
he sighed and curled up again as the small catgirl knelt on the floor,
"I don't care what any of these people do..."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:33 am

Friend seemed to nod slightly.
"And yet..."
He seemed to gesture, and the catgirl flew into his grip.
He twisted his hand round so he was looking into the catgirl's eyes, holding her off the ground by the scuff of her neck.
"And do you care about what I do? Depending who I do it to?"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:37 am

A flash of light exploded from the catgirl and she reappeared a few feet back still holding onto Deus, her expression had changed from innocent to battle ready.

"What do you want?",
Deus stood up in her arms and glared at the man
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:43 am

chastity stayed next to maw allowing her flame to surround the both of them like a fiery barrier
"how is this?, now if need be i can blast anyone who tries to come at us"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:57 am

He smiled, as her fire mixed with his lightning, divine power coupled with demonic strength, and the result was a sphere of flame encompassing the pair of them spitting lightning, which coupled with Chastity's flames rendered any hellknight's approach completely futile.
"I love it when you get violent... and yes. Yes, yes yes... let's make some carnage together, my love..."
As if bolstered, the lightning seemed to double in ferocity, tearing through hellknights...

Friend only chuckled again.
"So you're like that. Only protecting those you love, and only doing what you please. A narcissistic selfish approach to existence."
He said this with no trace of derision or insult - merely an amused observation.
"Tell me, cat... how is it that you take slaves and yet value their lives as much as you do? And although it's clear they care for you, there's no getting around the fact that slaves is what they are... unless you view them as your friends? Please tell me."
It was only now that he thought to answer Deus's question.
"And as for what I want? I merely want... well... actually, I doubt you meant it like that. As to what I want with you, I merely wanted to understand what a being like you does with your power. Do you use it - or do you squander it?"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:02 am

Deus paused, and sighed for a moment,
"That question is more complicated than you realise...",
he went silent as he mulled his reply over in his head,
"I would say they are neither slaves nor friends, however... Perhaps they are both too...",
He though for a few more moments,
"In regards to whether I use or squander my power, that is of no concern to you, someone who neither knows nor understands my abilities..."

The catgirl's expression slowly calmed and went back to a more innocent look at which point she knelt down again with Deus remaining in her arms,
"The master is always kind to us..."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:12 am

Friend seemed slightly satisfied with the response.
"It is confusing, isn't it? Relationships with others always are."
Then he nodded at the catgirl.
"Master? Kind? If you say so."

Then he looked back at Deus in her arms.
"And whether you squander your power or not is actually a great concern of mine. More so than you know, with more ramifications than you can imagine. So if I might ask again...?"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:16 am

"I will use my abilities as I require... Until then-",
Several more lights fill the sky as hundreds of catgirls appear,
"-They will grant me their power to use"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:21 am

He looked up at the catgirl hordes.
"What do you do in this world..? You could intervene in a great fight with this power, destroy your foes, and you must do - but you only defend yourself and them. How very intriguing..."
He looked down at Deus.
"Any particular reason you brought them all forth now, as opposed to just telling me?"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:26 am

"Bring them here? I think you are mistaken...",
Deus narrowed his gaze,
"In this form, I am far weaker than any of them... They came here of their on accord"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:38 am

"Ahh... I see..."
Friend looked up at them all again.
"How very touching. A cat with many owners, and hundreds of girls with one cat."
He seemed to think about something, then laughed.
"I have to say, I'm honestly a little impressed. The combined powers all concentrated willingly... yet, I'm forced to ask... why a cat?"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:48 am

One of the catgirls dropped down from the sky. She wore dark red armour and carried a large black blade on her back,
"The master is as he wishes to be... If he wished to be anything else then he would be that instead...".

The small catgirl stood up again,
"Indeed, the master is as he chooses to be"

Several voices could be heard from above as the rest of the catgirls put in their comments, agreeing with what had been stated.
Deus rolled his eyes and sighed,
"I am as I choose to be... Just as they chose me to be and allowed themselves to support me"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:04 am

Friend looked up at the catgirl army.
Then he bowed politely, and tossed Deus the catnip.
"You serve a purpose in this world, it seems. Therefore, your powers are not squandered as greatly as I feared."
He smiled at the catgirl with the blade.
"Feel free to all depart as you wish, unless you have some agenda here..."
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:06 am

Deus shook his head slightly,
"I have no business here... But I would like to know what it going on",

The small catgirl smiled,
"He is a bit of a house cat"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:15 am

"So I can see..."

He looked around at the combat.
"It seems to be one of those struggles against evil, judging from the hellknights and the archangels and such..."
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:23 am

"Wouldn't know, I tend to switch sides a lot... After all good and evil is hard to define",
Deus curled back up as the small catgirl began to stroke him again
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:27 am

Friend laughed.
"A cat after my own heart... me, I remember before good and evil were even concepts buried in the mind of the most stupid of apes. It was a better time, that's for sure. No obligations to do anything, to join one side or another. Just peaceful existence."
He sighed.
"Before God turned up and started mucking up the place..."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next