HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:02 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 Empty
TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:40 am

"20 minutes left...",

"Okay, lets try this again...",
Deus raised his arm and stretched out his hand,
"Ten thousand blades... Infinite dance!",
The clenched his hand into a fist as the blades descended upon Friend. His eyes glowed slightly as the shape of the cat's eye cloned and rotated forming a curved cross instead of his usual cats eye.

"Deus, your going to half your time if you do that..."

"Doesn't matter...",
he bit his lip as he focused his gaze on Friend
"Synchronicity!",
The blades warped their path in the air and soared downwards in perfect synchronization and with deadly accuracy.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:12 am

Cereza smiled warmly, and kissed Kye softly. "Nothing will ever get done if we stay in bed all day." She whispered, then kissed Kye again. "Let me get ready and we'll go to the mountain together."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:14 am

Kye took in her scent deeply, then nodded. "Alright, I suppose you'd best get dressed, for me, that deed was pretty easy, pants, coat and boots, I've never been able to find a good, fire proof shirt though, hehehee."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:05 am

He stepped from the gate, and was faced with a full on fight. The residual magic was thick in the air, which led him to believe that it had been going on for awhile. All combatants looked exhausted, even those that tried to hide their fatigue. A lone figure appeared to be fighting everyone, and doing relatively well, though that would eventually change.
'What to do, what to do...' He stood, twirling his new toy in his hand. 'How's everyone doing today?'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:15 am

Grey sensed the lich, and the blade in hand. The energy from it seemed similar to the corrupted Lifeblade, and so he was filled with a great deal of concern. Backing up, he kept himself at a distance from the lich, not speaking, simply being careful at this time.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:49 am

'Well, you really know how to make someone feel welcome.' He leaned against his staff, scratching the blade across the ground lazily.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:08 am

Cereza smiled. "I'm sure the tailors here can make you a suitable shirt." She said as she walked into her walk in closet. When she emerged from the closet she was wearing a bright red dress and black knee high boots, with her swords on her back.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 am

Kye's eyes looked upon her with intensity while she wore that dress, though he managed to keep his cool. "I don't know.....I've gotten quite used to not wearing a shirt..........." He held out his hand to her, "Shall we go outside?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:22 am

Cereza smiled softly and took Kye's hand. "Let's go." She said.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:25 am

Kye walked outside, still holding the hand of Cereza, and began walking toward the mountain. His height was barely below six feet, but upon looking at the other males, he felt quite scrawny in comparison, though he kept quiet about it.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 am

Cereza's ears moved forward, then to the sides. She then looked a Kye. "Don't worry about your size compared to them." She whispered. "When we're Alpha, it's all in how you carry yourself...height does not make a good Alpha...strength does."

OOT: my phone is pissing me off...I'll be back on later
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:42 am

OOT- Okay

Kye smiles upon hearing her words, taking her hand up to his mouth and kissing it, "Thank you, I needed to hear that.....I was always the runt among my brothers, and my older sister Zigera, even though she just came into our lives, she's probably the toughest among our siblings, she doesn't let too many people get close to her."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:24 am

Friend observed them all again.

Grey's power had surged, to levels that, for a mortal, were nigh on unbelievable.
So had Deus's, and the hybrid Weiss seemed to possess a new kind of power to him as well.
The others were exhausted, yet not only was Mystic providing them with a power boost, but the lich had joined the battle - as an observer for now it seemed. Although, at the moment, it really didn't matter.

He would simply fight them until they had no strength left to stand with, then he would walk over their bodies until he caught up with the pair he sought.

"Care? Mystic, care is a name given to an instinct you humans fashioned and created. Care renders you blind to your own survival over others. Care is an extra consideration that only results in pain on the battlefield."

He noticed the being called Draklin was coming at him unarmed, but at the moment he faced Inferno and Grey Mystic could strike very very quickly.

Inferno charged, no longer holding back at all.
The flames of creation blazed around Friend
- who proceeded to reach through, and lightly brush Inferno's neck. In reality, the movement was an application of force so severe it nearly crushed his windpipe.
As Inferno flew back, gasping for air like Minerva had, Friend frowned.

That attack should have crushed his throat. It seems the energies of Omega are being distributed to everyone. No matter.

Then he turned to Draklin - but then Deus's attack caught his attention.
He looked up as the blades fell on him.

He raised a hand.
"Remember, cat, how I once told you how will and power are the same? Let me prove that."
The sky turned blinding white - and all of a sudden Friend was holding something above his head, something that the blades crashed into and faded back to nothingness in a colossal series of booms that knocked Draklin off his feet.

When the dust cleared, Friend was holding something incandescent above his head, something that glowed and writhed and sparked.
"This, I believe, is something you humans called Sirius, the dog star. Something you apes have striven to understand, to see, to reach for years and years, and I hold it in the palm of my hand as though it was nothing more than an apple fallen from a tree."

He squeezed the star, and the energy began to release an intense heat, fierce enough to start melting both Zigera's armor and Weiss's new frost - indeed, rock began to melt, Friend's blood evaporated as it left his body, Ellundril's shield started reacting to the heat.

Friend faced the ranks of his foes, smiled despite the blood, then levelled the star at them.

"Perhaps this will enable some understanding. I can pluck the stars from the reaches of space, I can dislodge planets from orbit, I can perform feats that your primitive minds cannot even begin to understand. My nature is such that I am infinity. And you have made me bleed. You have weakened me. My body is weary, my flesh in pain. And for that, you have earned my wrath."

Inferno managed to reach a knee.
"Can't... kill...anyone... though..."

Friend scowled for the first time, and crushed the star in his hand completely, sending out a flux of energy that hurled everyone on the battlefield onto their backs.

"Alright then Inferno - let's see just what these mortals can live through..."

He started towards Draklin, who was closest...
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:33 am

Once in range, Draklin sensed the shield, and grinned. "I, the first and only of my kind shall show you why I'm still alive!" As the only true vampire approached Friend, his power increased. Within the blink of an eye, he had made it around to Friend's back, his hand pressed firmly upon it, while his other arm clutched Friend's chest, though he didn't seem to be aiming to injure him. The body of Draklin began to shift underneath.

Grey remained still, attempting to heal Inferno without approaching him, acting as the source of protection for everyone in the room.

Zigera was knocked onto the ground, and her abdomen was bleeding heavily as well, nearly crippled at this time as well.

Last edited by AntiHacker on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:40 am

Deus lowered his head for a moment as a searing pain went through his eyes,
"Damn it...",
A black mist began to form around Deus, as his skin turn black and his eyes glowed red/ The pupil clone again, forming an asterix in each eye.

"Deus, stop!".

A white light erupted from Deus's hand, forming the basic cross of a blade. The ground around him began to rot and crumble as if polluted by dark energy. He disappeared from sight for a minute, appearing behind friend, striking downwards with the blade.

"Alexis! Stop him!"

Alexis placed her hands together as if praying, she began to speak an ancient language as light consumed her. She had to stop him. Deus had exhausted the time limit by exerting too much power. With his abilities relying on the natural energy of the world, he had exhausted the power around him and now utilized the corrupt essence that remained behind.

Deus's blade was know as Soulsteel, literally named after its ability to switch between physical and soul form at a whim, making it unblockable when struck towards someone and giving it the ability to inflict both physical and soul damage. In this state, Deus would slowly rot the ground with each swing...
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:03 am

Friend registered Deus's attack, and decided that enough was enough.

"I HAVE HAD QUITE ENOUGH OF YOU DAMNED CAT!!"

Still with Draklin attached - until an angel and human got close the demon was useless against him, regardless of his subtype or boasts - he turned and he punched Deus's sword hand as it descended.

And the resulting shockwave was tremendous.
Dark energy blazed out from behind Deus as the two beings went head to head, or rather fist to fist, with white energy with thin red streaks storming out from behind Friend, with Draklin barely managing to avoid being vaporised by the clash.

Friend realized Deus was out of control - so why not take advantage of this new found weapon?

He leapt backwards - and landed directly in front of Kiadred. She drew back her claws to try and rake at his eyes, and he slapped her once, causing her to fall to her knees stunned, then held her up by her hair, facing Deus, at the edge of the group with no-one behind him.

If he'd read this right, Deus was now in a state where he would carve through anything to destroy Friend.
Including hapless she-demons and vampires who despite his cockiness was very resilient.
He laughed derisively at Deus, and beckoned with his hand, daring the others to get in Deus's way at the same time.
"Here, kitty kitty kitty..."
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:07 am

Deus ran forward summoning two more blades like the last and spun as he approached Friend striking upwards in an cross with them before moving behind Friend in an instant and bringing the blades down again. He continue to unleash a flurry of strikes while circling Friend.

"Alexis! Hurry!"

Alexis closed her eyes as the light glowed brighter and began to reach further out,
"Almost... There..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:09 am

Draklin, still holding onto Friend, grinned, "Vampires, were suppose to be creatures whom could leech off of an enemy, to gain back their energy through being a parasite, well, with me, you don't have to worry about my fangs......its my hands that are dangerous.........." While Draklin was attached, his power grew to unimagineable levels, just before moving in front of Friend. "Thanks for the power boost, now I say we end this......." He leaped back, and sent a wave of demonic light into Friend, while Ezekiel sent a wave of celestial darkness into Friend, and Zigera fired a wave of Oblivion's corruptive energy into Friend.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:27 am

Friend sighed.

"No," was all he said before he threw Kiadred straight into the path of Draklin's attack.

The resulting blast sent the she-demon scraping and skidding across the ground, blood streaking from her now broken and destroyed body.
Next, he moved forwards, grabbed Draklin's hands and tore them off.

Then he stepped sideways, avoiding Deus's last attack, grabbed the entity's back and twisted, exposing Deus to the full force of Ezekiel's attack.

Not waiting to see the result as the beam crashed into the cat-being, he turned, walked through Zigera's assault, tore the metal from her body.

Then he twisted the metal, fashioned it into a cruel spike, kicked Zigera so hard that she flew into Grey with the force of a double-decker bus falling off a cliff then impaled Draklin with it.

All of this had happened in less than ten seconds, and he forcibly grabbed Draklin's head, and squeezed so hard bone cracked.

"No more talking. No more smiles. I cannot tolerate your pointless arrogance a second longer. But I agree on one point."

He reached round and bent the metal into a cruel knot, making it impossible to remove.
However, the girl Zigera appeared to control metal.
So the next logical step...

You know what? Screw logic. Screw reason. Screw playing around. He wasn't just annoyed. He was ANGRY.

He looked at Draklin again.
And the heat coming from his eyes started to melt the ones in Draklin's head. Agonizingly.

"You ignored my hostage. Stupid child. So I agree with you."

He stood up, now holding the impaled Draklin off his feet, his eyes melting, impaled.
"I shall end this. First, I leave you begging for death. Then, I leave your friends begging for death. Then I will take what I came for, then I will torture you until the activity bores me. Then I will crucify you."

He looked round at the others, his reason and tact and sarcasm gone, only anger and power left now.
"Last chance. If everyone leaves now, I won't break you."

Kiadred wasn't moving.
In fact.
She wasn't going to move.
Ever again.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:30 am

Deus spins on his heel and dodges the beam.

"Now!", The light explodes from Alexis, striking Deus and turning him back to his cat form. She teleported and grabbed him as he fell, teleporting back to Jenny again,
"We should leave..."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:33 am

Cereza smiled. "Perhaps that will change in time."
"Well, well, well...what do we have here." A male wolf's voice growled from behind the pair.
Cereza's ears moved towards the male's voice, then she turned around. "Do you have a problem?" She asked.
"Word has it that you and this newcomer are mates." The male retorted, as he folded his arms.
"And your point?" Cereza commented, raising her brow.
"I didn't think you'd take a runt-"
Cereza growled drawing her sword and aiming it for the wolf's throat. "I dare you to finish that sentence." She growled, showing her fangs.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:41 am

Kye remained silent, though Salamandra sought the blood of the one who had insulted its wielder, the blade glowing bright red. "Cereza, lets leave him, show me the mountain please, so that I can cut into it....."

Grey, with the protective energies of Omega, caught Zigera with ease, and set her down.

Draklin, who had been brutality attacked, could only laugh, "You think this, this is torture, I grew up in hell, that was real pain, what you've just done, I can put myself back together, I can create a new body, I can be remade, pain is nothing, pain is nothing, burning, who told you heat was my weakness, its not, light creates heat, all your doing, is giving me a light massage, hehehehe......give me your best shot at trying to make me feel pain......"

With his power, Grey wisked away Zigera and Minerva, as well as Lamia. Next, he shouted to Friend, "Set him down, we're not leaving, but I'm not gonna watch you hurt my friend anymore......." As he spoke, a strange power surrounded him, as if orbs of energy were being stored all over the room. "Fight me......!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:46 am

Cereza dropped her stance and turned to Kye. "Let's go." She said, still with a slight growl on her tone.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:51 am

Kye finally arrived at the mountain landscape, and began to measure up where best to cut. "Hmm......do you think anyone in this village is capable of cutting through this rock with one slice?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:10 pm

Inferno hurtled over to where Kiadred had been carelessly blasted.
He looked down at her dead body, and his fists clenched.

I killed her husband. I let Friend get involved. I killed her.
What's Mawthrough going to say?
What's Chastity going to say?
What the hell have I done? I've orphaned that kid... and he hates me so much already.

Friend... F..rrriieeeenndd...

A sudden torrent of flame roared up from the ground, matching Grey's new aura as Inferno suddenly soared up, wings outstretched, fully healed, looking almost insane with rage.

"YOU'RE GOING BACK IN THAT CAGE IF I HAVE TO DRAG YOU THERE KICKING AND SCREAMING WITH MY OWN BARE HANDS!!" he bellowed, and shot forwards next to Grey.

"This is the part where we wipe him out. For good. With Kiadred...gone, we're going to have to wait for Mawthrough to come back, although that shouldn't be long. No offence to Draklin - by the way, I'd fully expect Draklin not to last the night once Mawthrough gets back and finds out he killed his mother - but Friend isn't exactly playing nicely right now."

Friend looked down at the cocky Draklin.
"Very well," he said evenly.

Then he tied Draklin in a knot as though he was a length of rope, not minding the blood that squirted everywhere.
Next, he ripped open the ground with his bare hands, threw the mangled Draklin into the resulting crevasse, and then closed it.

He looked up at the pair that radiated almost unassailable absolute power together, and clenched his fists so tightly the sound of cracking bone could be heard.

"You two? Fight me? Alone!? You are delusional, Mystic. Your powers are strong, and against any other foe the pair of you would triumph. But Draklin, that idiot, is starting to really amuse me with how many times I can tear him open. "I grew up in hell," he says. Ha! I watched hell's creation. I watched the feeling of pain evolve on your world. I fought your God. He thinks he does know pain? By the time he emerges from down there, I am going to have beaten the pair of you to a bloody pulp, and make him choke to death on your remains."

Friend started walking towards Grey and Inferno.
"Let the final slaughter begin..."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next