HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 3:33 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:37 pm

trinity walked over to the bed that ty pointed to then looked over at the boy while holding up the blankets for him
"if you like i can tuck you in"
she could sense the boy had been through some hard times and she wanted to make him feel as comfortable as possible
"in the morning i can make us something big to eat and you can eat til your hearts content, but for now we should rest"
she smiled then looked over at Tyrcestus
"i think waiting til tomorrow is a good idea, we all need our rest, i know im a bit tired from all that running i had to do earlier"
she looked over a hexy and rolled her eyes when she stuck her tongue out at trinity

lucy thought for a moment
"hmm i dont mind a little adventure, as for them hunting and killing me they would have to catch me first"
she smiled
"i may be small but im quick on my feet and i can roam through the trees no problem, i spend a lot of my time in the trees, so moving within them is easy for me"

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 5:05 pm

"Well miss celestine we should be in port anytime now. Speaking of which we should be up on deck right now. well at least it's my duty to be on deck right now to make sure that everything goes smoothly."

Liaam folded up the letter and put it away in his desk, then started walking towards the cabin door.
"shall we, Mr. Ashforth?"

"Yes, and please call me Sean. I'm not as old as my father or uncles." Sean followed behind the captain as he sheathed his dagger and placed it back on his waist belt, winking at celestine to reassure her.
"I'm glad to see that my family has a good captain that has a good crew that a part of their oversea trading routes. I almost thought that I would have been caught a few times."  

as the three of them walked on deck, they where already getting ready to dock. sean could tell since everyonw was rushing around with cargo or ropes, shouting to each other. the captain walked away from sean and celestine as well, yelling out orders as they docked.

sean went below one more time to a crate that had markings that where diffrerent from the others. he took a hammer and opened it up, taking out a small bag and a strait ninja sword that he put on his back.
" This crate is basiclly all of my personal belongings, but it's going to my family's house and it was the best place to hide my weapons anyways."
he closed the crate back up and brought it up on deck just as they where starting to unload the ship.

As the lone assassin sat on top of the roof, he watched sean getting off the ship, his eye catching sight of the black onix stone that was set at the bottom of the blades hilt.
"Ah, so it was passed down to him after, just as master Zerox predicted."
The dark figure thought for a moment as he observed Sean unloading a crate from the ship and onto a wagon. most likly it was going to his family's estate just past the town.
how could Zekken even think about passing that sword on to him, let alone take him in and train him.
"Don't worry, soon you won't have to worry about that sword."
And with a slight smile he continued to wait and follow sean's movements as he walked about, waiting for the right time to strike. he smiled as he saw the sun starting to set.
Soon you won't have to worry about anything at all.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:51 am

Tye felt accepted for the first time in a while. He had a group of people he could count on. As a child he needed that, especially security. He jolted towards the room and jumped on the bed as trinity was holding the blankets up, He rested his perfectly on the pillow and waited for the blanket to drop. However. He had a phobia of being alone.

"C-Could you stay in here with me. Please, I am afraid."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:37 pm

trinity nodded as she layed the blankets over him and tucked him in
"of course i can, if you like i can lay next to you until you fall asleep"
she smiled as she walked over to the other side of the bed and sat next to him watching over him
"i promise i wont go anywhere, ill be right here by your side the entire time"

celestine waited patiently until they reached port. she hadnt been to this port and was hoping she could find something to make her life more interesting then being a waitress at a bar. she looked over at sean as he came up from below deck
"so where will you head from here?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:23 pm

"You can lay down with me, It will make me more comfortable."

Tye smiled as he snuggled into the blankets. He got comfortable and closed his eyes. When he did all he thought about was the old orphanage, something that not even Ty could evaporate. He remembers his first day there. Everyone was so welcoming and friendly and than it all changed. the old lady got angry that she has to watch over Ty she looked at him as a beast and constantly beat him.

He also remembered over time every night there would be a small little puppy on the side of him, he never understood how he got there but he wanted to know how it did it always kept him company in such a lonely household. He opened his eyes again to make sure Trinity was still there and was relieved that she was.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:44 pm

trinity settled herself next to him and watched over him as he slept. when she saw him open his eyes and smiled
"you ok? im still here, like i said i wont leave"
she rested her head on her arm
"would you like to see something neat, but you have to promise you wont get scared"
she smiled
"would you like to see me turn into a cat?"
she thought maybe he would feel more comfortable having her in her cat form resting next to him instead of her being in her human form
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:23 pm

He laughed a little, "But would you be ready to fight back if need be?. If your serous the day after tomorrow would be the perfect time to leave.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:43 am

Tye smiled and simply nodded his head at Trinity about going into her cat form. He thought it would he amusing to see and comfortable. He wanted to see her become a cat before he would go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:58 am

lucy nodded
"i have no problem fighting back if need be"
she smiled
"ive learned how to defend myself while living alone just in case, you never know who you might run into. especially when you live in a town full of crazy people

trinity smiled
"ok then"
trinity started to changed into her cat form. now before ty was a small black cat with a red bow around her neck that had a little gold bell.
trinity walked up to ty and brushed up against his hand allowing him to pet her.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:14 am

Tye was in awe at what he had saw happen in front of him. She literally changed into a cat. A CAT?! This was amazing to him. He felt her brushing up against his hand and so he started to scratch behind her ear. However his exhaustion was starting to catch up with him. Though petting her he was struggling to keep his eyes open.

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:48 am

trinity noticed him struggling to keep awake so she decided she would curl up next to him, allowing him to hold her/ pet her to help him sleep. she purred quietly and drifted off to sleep herself. she was tired from all the running she had done earlier that day and didnt realize it til after her transformation
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:51 pm

Peter looked up at the ceiling and grinned "that's good to hear. So are you gonna be ready to leave by then?."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 12:54 am

Name:Dante
Sex:M
Weapons: Whatever he decides to conjure up
Class:Assassin/Animal Tamer
Creature/ability:Reaper/Vangaurd
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Tye finally drifted off to sleep, while he was sleeping, he ended up snuggling with cat form trinity, he also unintentionally put his thumb in his mouth, he had some habits he had to kick, while he was sleeping he didn't toss and turn, but he did have nightmares. generally of the orphanage however he also thought about the day he was abandoned.

"Don't worry Tye, We'll be back" His mother said, "We promise" Was the fathers empty words. He was left in front of a pub as they went in, Little did he know they exited the back. hours passed, And he started getting anxious, He started to pace around but to no avail, he walked down the alley that was seperating a pub and a business, and there wasn't anyone, or anything there. except for the ground in front of him. he eventually started to panic. he was alone in the world with no one for guidance.

About a day passed when he started getting extremely hungry, people of the town weren't to fond of children as is. at first he didn't want to break his morals and not steal. but his own survival got in front of him. he walked into a butcher shop, but soon realized there wasn't much he could do there. he began to walk around until he noticed a family wasn't attending their dinner, instead they were upstairs doing what grown ups do. he snuck into the house and stole bread, or whatever he could get his hands on, just barely escaping the house.

It was reported and so after about 12 houses he ended up getting thrown in the orphanage.

The fresh autumn breeze blew ever so fragrantly of lavander in the air, as Dante walked through the thick and brush of a forest. the lush landscape created enemorous beauty to the eyes of him. the bunnies, foxes, and small woodland critters were roaming around ever so carelessly, and he enjoyed the sight. he came to a rather patch of various flowers and berries while roaming and only picked the edible berries. eventually after exhaustion he sat down back against an average looking tree.

As noon approached there was more activity with the animals of the forest, finally predators were coming. Bears, Wolves, and coyotes were more active. though there were only few bears to actually be in the given area it didn't stop the fact of acknowledging their existence and presences. Dante sat eating his berries, and watching the foxes play with other foxes, bunnies bounce around, and etc.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 12:30 pm

Tyrcestus smiled and looked over at Hexy, who gave him a flirty wink.
He blushed, and she chuckled evilly before patting next to her on the bed.

It was at this point Tyrcestus realised, with a jolt, that there were only two beds in the room, and Hexy had a very mischievous look in her eye.
His decision was immediate.
He nodded politely at Hexy, lay down on the floor, and immediately went to sleep.

"Hrmm! Amateur..."

Name: Cortes
Sex: M
Weapon: Rose Petal, his rapier
Race: Human

"Ahh... the allure of good wine...*hic*...."
Cortes stumbled out of a local brothel, before laughing a little.
"All in good fun..." Then he staggered back to where he was staying, the same lodge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several miles away, a decision was made.
Orders were given.
Messengers were sent...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 1:22 pm

lucy nodded
"of course ill be ready. it doesnt take much for me to pack"
she stood up
"i think we should get some rest then tomorrow ill gather some supplies we would need and then when the time comes we will be on our way"

trinity woke up in the middle of the night, she looked around the room and noticed ty laying on the floor. she eased herself out of Tyes hold, jumped off the side of the bed but when she landed she was in her human form. she took her pillow that was on the bed since she wasnt using it and grabbed a blanket off one of the chairs. she walked over to ty, knelt down next to him and lifted his head placing it on the pillow, then she took the blanket and covered him. she didnt like seeing him sleeping uncomfortably on the cold floor it was the least she could do to make him comfortable after what he has done for her.
"good night ty, sweet dreams and than you"
she placed a tender kiss on his forehead, then walked back over to tye and tucked him in making sure he was comfortable.
"sweet dreams little one"
she then walked over to the window transforming back into a cat. jumped up on the window, curled up into a ball and watched as the sun rise
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:39 pm

Peter fell asleep sitting with his back to the wall.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:43 am

A spell was cast, searching the kingdom for people, people of a certain caliber. People who were strong. People who held powerful gifts. People with talents. People with power.

In the room of the lodge, in Peter's house, in the forest over Dante's head, in the goblin mines to Beelzenef and in Junko's bakery, in the house of Ashforth to Zalia and to even Peter's humble house, a spectral messenger appeared, being channeled by various messengers close by who had been sent forth for this task.

The messenger hung, slightly transparent, waiting for someone to ask it the reason for it's presence.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:55 am

trinity thought she heard something and when she turned to check to make sure everything was ok she saw something that scared her. she jumped to her feet letting out a loud hiss along with a growl, her back arched from being startled by the hanging messenger

lucy saw something out of the corner of her eye, she jumped up noticing the messanger
"who are you?"
she noticed it was slightly transparent
"why are you here?"

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:49 pm

Tyrcestus immediately woke up.
So did Hexy, though she seemed to leap from sleep shouting "I WANT THE BIGGEST SNAKE!"
Then she looked completely embarrassed and coughed.
"I... I mean, whoa, a ghost... creepy..."

The messenger spoke, and every messenger spoke, loud enough to wake those who heard from their slumbers.
"Ye who can hear this message, you are strong enough and powerful enough to come to the aid of his majesty, the king. Boons and riches, fame and fortune, and the status of legend will be conferred on all who do their part in saving their land from destruction. For those without a goal, for those without aim, for those looking for purpose... come. Come and save your world and become it's greatest hero in the process."
It turned, and raised it's arm.

In the distance, a shining pillar of light suddenly pushed up from the land.
"That pillar of light is his majesty's castle. Venture to it, if you wish to be the saviors of truth and justice. You have forty-eight hours to travel there. All hail the king!"

And with that, the spectral messengers vanished, their words having been heard by all.

Tyrcestus raised an eyebrow.
"Well... that sounds like an interesting venture..."
He looked at Trinity.
"Are you ok?"

"I wanna go on the quest!!" Hexy shouted, bouncing around the room.
"Let's go let's go let's go!"

Down below, Cortes stroked his chin.
"Ah... sounds fun. Very well.. a bon voyage to moi!" He packed up his belongings and set out towards the castle at once...
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:26 pm

Dante, didn't say a word after hearing what the messenger said, In fact he didn't seem to even budge an inch, even when he noted its presence he felt completely and entirely above it. "I want the challenge, but not the glitz and glamour of saving the 'world.' besides why would he announce he is going to try and assault anything" He ignored his own questions it seemed. And stood up, He waved a regretful good bye whislt telling the animals "Sorry, Till next time my furry friends." and slowly made his way out of the forest.

He went north like any hunter would and seemed to run into no trouble, he eventually made it out of the forest no problem and starting hiking his journey towards the kingdom. All he had was the clothes on his back, not carrying a weapon at all. Though he enjoyed solitude Dante hoped he would run into something or someone, an animal or a human either was fine to him.

Tye was woken up by the loud hissing and growling that Trinity had started doing. And only by then did he notice the spirit suspended in the air, he wasn't afraid for an odd reason. Kids his age would have freaked out.

Once it finished saying what it had too he was curious if he was also a part of what it was saying. "How could I save the world, I'm just a child" he thought to himself. And waited to see what the Ty, Trinity, and Hexy were gonna do.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:19 am

trinity calmed herself when hearing the messenger speak. when the messenger vanished she jumped down off the window and went behind the chair and transformed into her human form using the chair to cover her
"yes im fine, he just startled me"
she looked down
"im sorry if i scared you all, i was looking out the window watching the sun raise and when i turned around that was what i saw"
she looked over at the bed
"can someone hand me my clothes please?"
she looked back at ty
"i wonder why we are being called upon, mayeb we should go and check it out"

lucy walked over to peter and shook him to wake him
"hey wake up, we just got a visit from a messenger"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:31 am

Sean watched the men unload the ships cargo off the ship and onto charts, looking back at celest.
"well my family has a trade outpost here so It's my job to make sure that everything gets there. you can stay there for a little bit if you want. I'll stay to plan where to go next on my journey."

he watched as the last of the cargo left the port. he thanked the captain and started to walk into aiamson.
"Well, we better get going before it gets too dark"

Sean stopped as he noticed a couple things happen at once, first he heard a request and looked to see a spirit messenger that spoke clearly of the kings request and of glory. he also noticed the pillar of light appear as well. right after the messenger disappeared, sean leaped from where he was standing and flipped his hood up, drawing his dagger and one of his small throwing knives. where he stood a small throwing knife could be seen, sparks arcing off of it.

someone tracked me here? but who?

he sensed that there was a storm that was about to unfold, and that his journey was going to be tough.

From above a voice came, echoing off the ally walls.
"so your just as quick as a Lightning ninja, not bad for someone that was adopted into our clan"
Lets see how he takes lightning, like a true ninja would. he's still an outsider after all and no sense in just taking him out.

"Oh, so your part of the lightning clan then? well there's no point in fighting, I'm here to pursue my personal training. I'm not an enemy of the clan and the clan respected master Zekkens decision... "
then a slight smile appeared over seans face. " Or are you a exile?"

The assassin stated to laugh" Do you really think I respect zekken? no, all you need to know is that my master wants the sword that he gave you... the sword of storms I believe he kept calling it? anyways it's of some value to him and he wanted me to get it, so be kind and just..."
He threw a lighting strike right at sean, hoping to take him out.
"GIVE IT TO ME!

really I have no time for this.

he blocked the lightning with his dagger, with most heading into the onix resting in ti's handle.

your right, and also you need to keep your sword in your procession.

Last edited by Rouge_assassin on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:45 am

"I was awake for that. And now I don't think I could fall back to sleep. So what do you think of that?" he said rising to his feet.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:27 am

Wait, who are you?
you should be focused on your enemies for now, the answers will come eventully.

sean barely dodged a lightning attack that his attacker sent towards him.

The assassin kept throwing his attacks at him but kept dodging them.
come on, stop dodging them and attack me already...
he stopped his attacks for a minute and started to laugh.
"Wait, your not attacking me back. which means..... ether your a coward or you never had any powers! we always knew you where an outsider!"
looks like we did something right. might as well take him out with one big charge...

and with that he sent a huge bolt right at Sean. the kind the makes huge trees into toothpicks...

Sean, concentrate on catching that energy and making it your own. it won't hurt you.
And why should I trust you, a voice that just popped into my head?
trust in me, it will be the first in many steps in unlocking yourself and your abilities.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:04 am

Tyrcestus threw Trinity her clothes, trying hard not to stare at the exposed flesh in the process.

Hexy noticed and huffed.
"So she's NOT a showoff, is she? Seems like a bit of a stripper to me..." And before anyone could comment, she packed up all her gear and the food and with Fweep the magic broomstick leading the way she swept downstairs without saying any more.

Tyrcestus blinked, shrugged, then looked at Trinity and Tye.
"Come on then. Unless you don't want to come..."

Along Dante's path came a long rickety rope bridge, long and ragged. The rope looked dangerously frayed in places, but the whole thing somehow hung together.
It covered a vast chasm with mist obscuring a view of the bottom, and there was no way to get across the chasm otherwise...
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next