HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:46 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
-RP- Chaos and Order
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:59 pm

The group departed the castle, and with Clun leading the way, lolloping down the track, they passed into the forests.

Tyrcestus stood next to Clun and Sean at the head of the group, Clun in the center, Sean on Clun's right. Vizard, Gizzard, and the ladies were behind them.
"So..." Tyrcestus asked Sean. "How long have you been in this land then?"

Hexy saw a chance to make Trinity angry and took it.
"Well...wait, I asked you first! And also..."
She looked around to make sure nobody was listening.
"Ty's been giving me the kind of wink a man gives a lady when he wants to... get to know her inside and out," she winked. "And from the way Sean's blushing, the cutie... I think I'll have both!"
She chuckled, and batted her eyelashes at Trinity. "That doesn't bother you, does it sweetie?"

Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:05 pm

Beelzenef turned around just as the tray made contact with his face, sending bits of egg and toast everywhere. The large goblin was about to leap forward and demand an explanation from Zalia, but the look on her face was slightly alarming. Beelzenef backed up and walked out of the room, but not before catching a glance of Zalia in her lacy undergarnments. Standing outside of his quarters he breathed with slight exhaustion as he took in the sight he just witnessed
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:09 pm

Her face, still red, Zalia got herself dressed as quickly as she could. She replaced her earring, and paused to catch her breath, trying to stop her heart from leaping out of her chest. 'He...he just...' she thought to herself, then walked out of Beelzenef's room. She stopped in front of Beelzenef, not able to look him in the eye for fear of blushing all over again. "I'm sorry if I hurt you....you...well...you surprised me." She said, then walked away.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:19 pm

Trinity blinked in amazement
'she really is a trollop'
she thought to herself. She waved her hand
"No not at all, its not like I'm with him or anything, He is a free man to do as he wishes"
She continued walking
"What about vizard and gizard I thought you liked them too?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:24 pm

"Well only got eggs on face, no dirty clothes. We should get more." Beelzenef said as they walked side by side through the lit tunnels. While they did the large goblin turned to face Zalia to try and think of some way to make her smile, but he could only blush as he looked at her wearing her newly cleaned clothes before quickly glancing away
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:27 pm

Zalia walked in silence with Beelzenef, not knowing what to say or do. 'He saw you in your...' she thought to herself and started to blush again, as they walked down the tunnels. 'Just great.' She thought, as she looked away from Beelzenef, so that she couldn't see him out of the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:49 am

MateusseDarkslight wrote:
The group departed the castle, and with Clun leading the way, lolloping down the track, they passed into the forests.

Tyrcestus stood next to Clun and Sean at the head of the group, Clun in the center, Sean on Clun's right. Vizard, Gizzard, and the ladies were behind them.
"So..." Tyrcestus asked Sean. "How long have you been in this land then?"

Hexy saw a chance to make Trinity angry and took it.
"Well...wait, I asked you first! And also..."
She looked around to make sure nobody was listening.
"Ty's been giving me the kind of wink a man gives a lady when he wants to... get to know her inside and out," she winked. "And from the way Sean's blushing, the cutie... I think I'll have both!"
She chuckled, and batted her eyelashes at Trinity. "That doesn't bother you, does it sweetie?"

"To tell you the truth, only a few days."
Sean walked with Clun and Tyrcestus.
" while this land is my homeland, I was sent to the east to help out a trade excursion for my family. little did I know master Zekken was there to meet me and to take me under his wing. Thats when I became his last student and I ended up spending most of my time in the east. Except for a few times where I brought things back for my parents."
His hearing picked up what hexy was saying as they walked.
"I would watch out for hexy if I you where you. An angered lady, or cat, might do us in before we even find the location or reach the electric sword. "  

"finally! it's about time."
The spy signaled for another down the trail to follow the group. then he started to listen in on what they where saying.
' Which one do you think is hotter?'  just girl talk there...
he moved on to the next conversation.
'...only been here for a few days... became Zekkens last student when he was a boy....
What is the point of all of this? just sounds like your typical conversations. he listened on.
' An angered lady might do them in before they could find the location or reach THE ELECTRIC SWORD...'
just as I thought, no info here... the Electric sword? now thats what I want to hear. that's the blade the new elfin king is looking for... better tell Zerrox about this.
and with that he vanished.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:52 am

The two arrived later at the dining hall. Beelzenef left Zalia for a few minutes to talk with the cooks to get more food. After a few minutes the large goblin returned with two plates of food before setting down and saying "I hear some goblins talk of nice swim spot. Maybe we visit for day. Cave finished and kin move in, not much need to do."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:06 am

Zalia looked at Beelzenef, then quickly looked away. "Yes...that sounds nice." She said, then looked at the plate in front of her. "Though, I don't think I have swim clothes..." she added, as she began to eat.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:11 am

Clun chuckled, and Tyrcestus blushed.
"Oy... this is already nerve-wracking without the threat of my own team fighting..."
He looked over at Sean again.
"Well, not really much of a competition between us, really. You're a lean, mean, groomed ninja who's about fifty times scarier than I am in a fight or otherwise, and I'm just some apothecary apprentice with a few potions and some healing tricks. Clun's a river troll with a big club and some magic powers, Vizard and Gizzard have their psychic manipulation abilities, Hexy has witchcraft, Trinity can turn into a giant cat..."
He looked down at himself and laughed wryly.
"All I am is a trumped up doctor who really needs to get in shape. The walking's doing me good anyway..."

Vizard and Gizzard were playing rock paper scissors, completely oblivious to the outside world, both brothers completely content with each other's company.

Hexy grinned wickedly - Trinity had slipped up.
"Oooh... you like Tyrcestus, don't you?"
She poked Trinity, then got a truly evil look on her face.
"I'm going to tell him."
She started skipping towards Tyrcestus, grinning...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:40 pm

Trinity stopped for a moment, her mouth gaped open but before she could say anything Hexy had already skipped off to tell Ty. Her face turned completely red. Hexy wwas gonna tell Ty. She didnt know what to do. She quickly turned into her cat form and ran as fast as she could in front of the group not wanting to face Ty when Hexy told him/
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:41 pm

"Sure clothes makers do something, make nice swim clothes for Zalia." Beelzenef said as his eyes fell upon Zalia eating as he began to imagine seeing her in swim clothes. The large goblin turned away quick to prevent himself from staring
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:16 pm

"Yes." Zalia said, keeping her eyes on her plate, even when it was empty. She couldn't look at Beelzenef for even a second without blushing.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:56 pm

"what you say is true, but thats not what I meant." Sean glanced back at Trinity and Hexy then looked back at Ty.
"I think Hexy might be wanting to create something between you and trinity, to benefit herself of course."
Sean looked around carefully as he talked with Ty.
"but I think you'll find out why soon enough. Anyways, from my experience it's always the one that stays quiet that you have to watch out for. What you did to that knight back at the castle was pretty impressive. You can be surprised at what someone can do when they find themselves backed into a dangerous corner."  
Sean glanced over to Clun as they walked further along the trail.
"So how far is it to the southern goblin village? "

The spy reappeared in the middle of a busy marketplace. He looked around as he made his way through the crowded street and onto a side street.  this wasn't your typical marketplace or your typical town, but a marketplace that is crawling information and stolen goods and a town where assassins, exiled knights and criminals alike have found a safe haven. I guess it sort of serves a place where the black market exists. he made his way to a quiet section of town that was filled with oriental style dwellings and shops. stopping in front of a set of huge gates, he entered through them and entered the giant palace like courtyard where young ninja assassins where training.

I guess they could use the training. they couldn't be in a better place to learn.

Once he was in the oriental type palace he headed for where Zerrox would be.  
You can tell that this man wants power by this place, but then again he was the one who built this place and made it a safe haven for exiles and criminals alike.
He found himself in front of a sliding door where you could hear the dark master. Thats what his students referred to him as. As he entered the dimly lit room, Zerrox greeted him, even without the spy saying a word. the master never even looked at him.

"Ah, welcome back. now tell me, why have you come to me? Didn't I ask you to keep an eye out?"
Zerrox prepared a small crimson lightning charge in his hand waiting for an answer.
"Or have you found something out that I should know?"
the spy told Zerrox about where sean was heading and what he was seeking as well. Along with Everything that he could find on the Electric Sword. The master paced in the room like he was concerned, but had a furious expression on his face.
If a sword like that exists, then it could be very useful to me. But if that outsider is looking for it as well and gets a hold of it... that means.
"Right now I am divided between punishing you, or thanking you for this information. I guess it all depends on if we can retrieve this sword or not."
He sat down as he was about to start meditating.
"I'm sending out my archers and a few of my advanced students to deal with this. Lets hope that you made the right choice since more than a sword hangs in the balance."  
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:52 pm

After Beelzenef finished shoveling down his food he set down his plate before saying "Be nice rest. Kin work hard so we could use relax time." Just before he was about to stand up two, goblins guards came rushing in and found Beelzenef and said

"Munt Beelzenef, fa'ja cbuddat y mynka knuib uv famm ynsat fynneunc ybbnuylrehk. Drao yna caah paynehk dra lnacd uv Munt Song."

Many of the goblins heard what was just said and were clearly worried. Beelzenef took a moment to gather himself before standing up and announcing "Tu hud byhel, pid fa cruimt dyga lyideuh. Ryja nihdc yht sydac reta taab cemjan sehac. E fyhd yho ypma kupmeh ynsunat ib vun pyddma." Beelzenef turned to Zalia and said "Father Lord approach goblin home, he bring warriors."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:58 pm

Zalia rose from the table, still in her half human form, and moved her fox ears forward. An irritated expression formed on her face, as she walked by Beelzenef, and to the entrance to the goblins new home. "What are you doing here?" Zalia demanded, noting that it was the advanced guard that had arrived; which meant her father intended some kind of battle to erupt.
"We've come to take you back to the capital." The captain of the advanced guard declared.
"I'm not going anywhere." Zalia retorted, as she folded her arms.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 10:59 pm

"Just over dis next hilly," Clun said confidently.

Tyrcestus saw Trinity race past and called out.
"Trinity, what-?" But she had already passed him and was now a good distance ahead.
Hexy strutted up, laughing her head off.
"HOW PRECIOUS!" she yelled to Trinity. "YOU CAN COME BACK, SILLY KITTY, THE BAD DOGGY'S GONE NOW!!"
She was almost beside herself with hysterics, and Tyrcestus gave her a quizzical look.
"What happened?"
"Aw, Trinity's a bit of a pussy-cat," Hexy simpered. "She's a ickle scaredy-cat, with the fur to prove it!"
She turned to look at Tyrcestus, still laughing - and then the laughter died.

Tyrcestus's eyes had suddenly acquired such a fierce look that it felt like her very soul constricted inside her body, like he was squeezing it like he would squeeze a throat.
"She nearly died for me," he said softly. "I don't know what your problem is with her, Hexy. You've done nothing but pester her ever since we met. I'm out of patience now. If you don't stop insulting her and teasing her..."
Hexy suddenly felt very very small and suddenly remembered with stunning clarity how Tyrcestus had sent the general flying into a castle wall when he'd gotten angry.
"I WILL MAKE YOU STOP."

Even Vizard and Gizzard took note then.
"Steady on, mate."
"It's only teasing."

Tyrcestus turned to look at them, and the hurt in his eyes made them draw back.
"Yeah. Just teasing."

Hexy suddenly felt as though her joke had backfired beyond control, and silently rushed forwards to catch up with Trinity.
"Hey! Stop! I'm sorry, OK? I'm sorry..."

Clun couldn't help but whistle.
"You get scary when you're angry."

Tyrcestus's face went from angry to tired, then from tired to soft.
"I'm sorry," he said quietly to Sean. "I probably overreacted. But she almost died for me. And I don't want anyone calling her a coward. I'm sorry."
They were nearing the top of the hill before they could see the goblin village.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:58 am

Trinity continued running even after hearing Hexy yelling for her
'what if she told him, what if he doesnt like me...who can like a morph let alone love one?'
She slowed her pace when she neared the goblin city. Taking caution she entered the city hiding under and in anything she could find. the only sound that could be heard was the sound of a bell as she ran. Being in her cat form made it easier for her to get around quickly and unnoticed
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 8:32 am

"At least it's not too far now. you do remember who we need to speak with, right?"
just then he saw a cat race past them, realizing that it was Trinity as Hexy came up ans started to talk to Ty.
Just as I thought, she was up to something with those two.
Then he saw Ty's reaction. And the look in his eyes and tone of his voice sent Hexy running after Trinity.
He caught on quick. now lets see how long she will leave those two alone for.

glad she realizes when she angers someone.

"Now thats the kind of think that won't make you useless on this journey. every ability can be useful..."
Sean patted him on the shoulder and smiled.
"That might have put some sense into her, and that was probably needed since we all could very well be involved in the battle that lies ahead."

As the group got to the top of the hill they could clearly see the goblin village.

but the member of Zerrox's clan of exiles was close by in the trees, watching their every move. He made sure that he wasn't noticed but he could see where they where heading. he heard a couple of branches move behind him and  leaves being rustled.

"you guy's can't be any more silent?" he looked behind and realized they where part of Zerrox's archers.
Thats odd. Ether he has trust issues or this is more serious than I thought.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 8:48 am

Beelzenef walked up to Zalia sword in hand, and stood right beside her before saying "If Zalia not want leave, then she no leave. If Father Lord try take Zalia when she not want go, then Beelzenef and kin defend Zalia like own."

Behind the large goblin, many goblins were seen organizing themselves along the base of the mountain as well as a large number were seen marching to join their leader at the front lines
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 9:02 am

Lord Song got off his horse, and walked towards Zalia. "And what makes you think that I'd let my daughter be taken by a monster like you?" He snarled at Beelzenef.
"Father!" Zalia hissed, as her ears pointed forward, and an angry expression formed on her face. "Just listen to yourself. You're purposefully hateful. I will stay where I want, and with whom I want." She walked right up to her father. "You are the monster here...and no one else."
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:44 pm

" I will leave you for the time being then. I'm sure that the boy that I left behind to watch the outsider, as you refer to him as, will probably wonder what is going on when he sees the archers appearing."
The spy vanished again, leaving Zerrox alone to meditate.

"Thank you for keeping track of the group. And all you need to know is that which they are looking for Zerrox seeks as well."
He could tell that the kid still had doubts about the why the archers where here.
"There are others that also wish to process this aincent relic as well. An possible army of Elfin fighters are out looking as well for there new king."

He looked over the goblin village and saw them entering the outskirts of it. he looked over the surronding area making sure there weren't any surprises.
Lets think. last I checked Zerrox had just over twenty five archers in a group. there's about five here so if there is any trouble we'd know about it by now.
The spy throught to himself for a little longer as he figured out what to do.  

the boy, who was in his mid teens, went up to the spy and looked out onto the village as well.
"So what do I call you by? since I've working with you a lot more lately..."

"you can call me Sarret for now. I hope you can fight well boy, since it's as hard to fight off an elf as it is to kill one."  
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:52 pm

Beelzenef hesitated to unsheath his sword and cut the vile man, but he knew if he did then that would break all relationships with the humans. He reached forward and grasped Zalia's hand and said "Me not let be taken by you, cause you real monster. Treat Zalia like tool, use her make hold stronger. You call me monster, but I see you a monster. Beelzenef not let Father lord take Zalia when she not want leave cause Beelzenef deep care for fox-girl."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:03 pm

Zalia blushed slightly, as Beelzenef grabbed her hand. She turned and looked at him, surprised by his admission about caring deeply for her. "B-Beel-"
"I don't care what you think!" Lord Song shouted. "I will be taking Zalia home, by force if needed."
One of the advanced guard raised his arm, as the advanced guard archers readied their bows.
Zalia turned to her father. "Stop this." She begged him.
"I've said my peace. You can either come home to avoid bloodshed, and submit to your role; or you can stay and watch them all die. It's your choice." Lord Song spoke coldly.
An archer, having difficultly steadying his bow, fired his arrow...striking a smaller goblin in the chest.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 8:57 pm

As Zerrox meditated he could sense to more peoples that were on the very edge of war, amongst the brewing chaos that was to engulf the lands.
"My, my why do I sense such a huge and chaotic storm looming over the horizons?"
A smile creeped onto his face as he felt what could possibly coming. As if he let loose some of his students...
The crimson energy within him grew as he meditated, as if it fed off of the coming chaos.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next