HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 10:57 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:20 pm

Zaila fired an arrow towards the larger of the creatures, since it posed more of a threat than the smaller ones. "Did you bring your sword?" Zaila asked her housecarl.
"No....it's with my horse." Her housecarl replied.
"Seriously?!" Zaila growled.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:28 pm

Beelzenef tried to duck the arrow, but it ended scratching the goblin warlord on his cheek. The smaller goblins rushed in and engaged the pair, with their sharp weapons ready
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:34 pm

'Damnit.' Zaila thought as she grunted lowly. She turned to her housecarl. "Run!" She ordered, as she turned back to the creatures, and fired her last arrow at the closest one, then turned to follow her housecarl.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:40 pm

The arrow connect with the goblin in the chest, and the grunt falls to the ground. One of the goblin chases after the housecarl and tackles him while the remaining three attempt to jump on Zaila and hold her tight. Beelzenef comes close looking at the scene before him
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:43 pm

"Get off of me!" Zaila squealed, as she struggled with the creatures on top of her.
"Zaila!" Her housecarl called out to her. "Hold on!"
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:48 pm

Beelzenef sheathed his sword and grabbed Zaila by her left ankle. He turned to the goblins before saying "Pnehk dra baycyhd du sa" before twisting the fox girls ankle in his hands. The three goblins nod before going to assist with the housecarl
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:52 pm

Zaila screamed in agony, as she felt, and heard her ankle shatter in the largest creature's hand. "Leave him alone!" She shouted, as she attempted to kick at the creature whom held her.
"Zail...."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:58 pm

Beelzenef sensing the fox girl was at his mercy waved for Zaila's housecarl to be brought before him. The goblins shoved the hostage to his feet and shoved him to kneel at the feet of their leader. Beelzenef made the injured Zaila look at him as he said in english "Watch I break peasant" as he brought his sword out and brought it down, striking the helpless housecarl.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:03 pm

Zaila growled lowly, glaring at the creature. "You monster!" she growled lowly.
Being in so much pain, it was impossible for her to transform...and even if she could, she could not go anywhere....not with a shattered ankle.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:11 pm

Stepping over the dead body of the weakling housecarl, The goblin warlord sheathed his blade. With a wicked sneer on his face Beelzenef looked down and said "Now me take Fox-girl for trophy." as he grabbed Zaila by her wrist and pulled her over his shoulder. Meanwhile the goblins looted the body of the housecarl and took some gold from his pockets before picking up Zaila's fallen weapon
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:14 pm

"I am not a possession!" Zaila protested, as the creature slung her over his shoulder. "I'm a person.....LET ME GO!" She squealed.

OOC: I'm off to bed....goodnight
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:20 pm

Beelzenef along with the three goblins turned around and began to make their way through the forest. Their destination was a goblin hole in nearby mountain. As the underlings cackled in delight, arguing who the best Beelzenef said "You Beelzenef trophy, me Beelzenef." in crude english

OOT: i'm crashing for the night too, Goodnight TBRP!
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:00 am

"I don't care who you are!" Zaila protested. "I am NOT your trophy....or any one else's for that matter." She continued. "I am Lady Zaila Song....heir to the Song's hold."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:07 am

"Beelzenef be me, leader of goblin brothers. Me hail from Mount Sunohara. You Zaila Song, child of Lord Song?" Beelzenef asked as some of the goblins looked at Zaila
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:36 am

"Yes." Zaila replied. "It's a title name...meaning my father holds a lot of power."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:43 am

"We go to goblin hole now Zaila." Beelzenef said as the goblins they exited the forest and began the climb around the side of the mountain

(You can tell goblins know as much english as a kindergartener)

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:08 am

Zaila sighed in annoyance, and frustration. 'This is just my luck.' She growled lowly to herself.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:50 pm

In the main shop area, a woman was on her knees bawling her eyes out, her arms shaking.
In her grip was a boy who was clearly her son, his body twisted and mangled. He seemed to have been in some sort of horrific accident, blood spilling everywhere - and in fact he didn't seem to be breathing.
The woman looked pleadingly at Tyrcestus, her eyes oblivious to everything else.
"Please, you've got to help me, please, there must be something -"

Tyrcestus looked almost paralyzed, half frozen, half determined.
He seemed unable to move - then he shot a look back at Trinity's concerned face and made a decision.
"What you see here, you can't tell anyone, either of you," he said sternly, before quickly dropping onto his knees over the body.

His fingertips began to glow a burning red, like they were being forged on the ends of his fingers.
The lines on his back suddenly lit up, glowing a fierce scarlet, and he placed his hands on the boy's body.
Instantly, there was a sound like rushing water, and the boy's body instantly started to regenerate. His bones contorted and scraped back into position, cuts pulled themselves together, his chest started rising and falling -

And in seven seconds flat he had gone from being a gruesome dead corpse - to an innocent looking boy, fast asleep in his mother's arms.
She stared at Tyrcestus but he raised a finger.
"Not a word, or I'll take it off!" he warned, and she scurried out, cuddling her restored son.
"I can't but she doesn't know that..." Tyrcestus said to the ceiling, as he fell over onto his back, smoke rising from the lines...
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:21 pm

"Once we get to goblin home, we have feast. Beelzenef help Zaila's foot get better." Beelzenef said as the goblins cheered at the idea of a feast
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:56 pm

trinity watched in amazement as ty healed the boy back to life. she didnt know what to say or do she just stood against the wall still peeking around with her mouth open. she was relieved when the woman has scurried off. when ty fell over on his back she rushed over to him dropping to her knees right next to him. she looked down at him noticing the smoke coming from the lines. she didnt know what to do, would she get hurt if she touched him, would she hurt him?, she slowly and carefully moved her hand to place it on his shoulder while whispering trying to find the words to say
"t-ty, is...are you...does it..hurt?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:13 am

Zaila merely sighed heavily. 'I couldn't eat anything after what happened.' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:16 am

The party made their way to the base of the mountain and climbed along the side of until the came upon a cave entrance. The goblins rushed in while Beelzenef slowly made his way inside and said "Home" with Zaila draped over his shoulders
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:19 am

Zaila sighed again. 'Prison.' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:22 am

The cave inside seemed more so of a prison, made by cave dwelling goblins. Their 'home' could rarely be called that. As they entered the open cavern inside the mountain the warlords eyes meet the hole in the ground creatures like him made their home. Tunnels dug in the soft earth formed passageways were lit with torches. Bridges made of rope and shoddy wooden planks extended around the cave. Countless goblins watched as the group entered the cave, grinning wicked smiles and cackling that echoed eerily throughout the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:17 am

Zaila closed her eyes, hoping all of this was some kind of wicked nightmare; however, when she opened her eyes, she knew that it was not so. 'This really is a prison.' She thought to herself. 'I wonder if father knows I've gone missing.'
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next