HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 2:53 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 2:33 pm

Zalia couldn't help but giggle as the female goblins took her measurements. She didn't know what they were saying to each other, but it was apparent, they might have been frustrated with her giggling.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 2:40 pm

Much time passed as Beelzenef sat outside the outfit makers. The large goblin wondered what Zalia would look like when she would finally came out of the shop. Trying to imagine the lady in goblin leather was slightly funny but he couldn't help grin from ear to ear
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 3:01 pm

Zalia walked out of the shop, wearing what appeared to be a leather dress, complete with knee-high leather boots. She smiled and bowed her head slightly to the female goblins. "Thank you." She beamed, then looked at Beelzenef. "What do you think?" She asked, as she spun around.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 4:22 pm

Beelzenef's jaw nearly dropped when he saw Zalia standing before him dressed in her new clothing. Taking a moment he said "Zalia almost like goblin, look nice." as he looked her new outfit before saying "Is any else Zalia want see?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:19 am

Outside the goblin city came a fierce rumbling, like that of an army heading towards them, an army of things far beyond human size...

Tyrcestus nodded, smiling.
"Right as rain."
He lowered his voice.
"That general kept cutting me up. Apparently I'm some sort of chosen one or Wing-Mender or something. Apparently my parents had to die."
He looked over at the king.
"I don't know what to think right now, so I'll just wait and eat. I'm starving."
He looked at Trinity.
"Have you had anything to eat?"

Mandrate turned, feeling Tristan's arrival.
"I am in trouble, aren't I?"

Hexy nodded to Sean, looking up at the king eagerly.
"I hope it's fun! Adventure, excitement, beating up bad guys, heehee!"
Her face shone in a beautiful smile.
"I can't wait to fry some idiots who get in our way!"
She looked at Sean. "Can you?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:28 am

Zalia smiled warmly. "I want to see everything." She beamed, then her stomach growled lowly. "But, I think I should eat first." She added with a soft giggle.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:37 am

"Goblins make large mineshaft deep under city, Beelzenef not want take Zalia fox-girl there." Beelzenef said as the two walked up a level towards a makeshift kitchen area before saying "Would ruin nice Zalia outfit." The two new arrivals eyes met an scene where dozens of goblins, young and old were eating scrambled eggs and rare meat off of metal plates
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:40 am

An expression of amazement formed on Zalia's face, as she watched the goblins eating. "I've never seen so many people in one room before...even at the estate."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:45 am

"Well Beelzenef and goblin kin very close, almost like family. Good time meet goblin friends and eat yummy food." Beelzenef said as he sat on a stone bench and two small goblins rushed by with two large plates of eggs and meat. Since Beelzenef and Zalia were each twice as big as the people around them (almost three times for the large Beelzenef) they were served slightly more food
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:04 am

Zalia sat next to Beelzenef; but only accepted one plate of food. "I have a small stomach." She said. "Instead of eating large meals, I eat smaller meals more often. It prevents problems later on." She added, as she ate a fork-full of eggs.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:09 am

"Hurt Zalia turn fox-girl? Well next time make sure Zalia get small meal." Beelzenef said as he took his own fork and stole a small piece of the meat before grinning
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:30 am

Zalia smiled, as she ate another fork-full of eggs. "I don't want to be too much trouble. If I can't finish what's before me, I'll give it to the younger ones." She added with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am

"I'm sure they'd like that, might need energy too." Beelzenef thought as a few runts ran by "Goblin runts learn new things in school built. Before alliance most learn goblin speak and sword fight. But that was when human hate goblins."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:42 am

"And now?" Zalia asked, as she watched the goblin children run around.

"My Lord, your daughter appears to be missing." A male servant declared to Zalia's father.
"That damned child." Zalia's father muttered under his breath. "Do you know where she went?" He demanded.
The servant shook his head. "No, my Lord." He replied. "But I questioned her attendants, and they say that she spoke with Beelzenef in the market yesterday."
Zalia's father slammed his fist on the table. "Get my horse ready, and rally the guards. We're getting my daughter back." He ordered.
The servant bowed his head, and left to issue the Lord's orders.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:50 am

"Now goblin runts learn much less sword fight. Start learn counting that make Beelzenef head spin and learn read write human language." Beelzenef said as he said thoughtfully "Nice see runts happy learn."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:52 am

Zalia's smile seemed to grow slightly. "Children, for any race, shouldn't have to fear for their lives. I'm sorry that human society wasn't as kind to you as they should be."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:55 am

Beelzenef placed his hand on Zalia's head and said "Not Zalia fault, people scared when not know others. Now goblins know humans and humans know goblins. Now goblins and humans not scared."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:05 am

"That makes me happy." Zalia retorted. "No one should have to live in fear."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:32 am

"So what Zalia fox-girl want do now?" Beelzenef asked as both of their food plates were nearly finished
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:36 am

Zalia rested her chin on the palm of her hand, and moved her gaze towards Beelzenef. "I'd like to see where the children learn."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:43 am

"K, we see how goblin runts do learn. Took ideas got from human schools and use there." Beelzenef said as the two left the dining area and made their way up a level. Beelzenef's hand accidentally brushed against Zalia's for a brief moment before he pulled it back
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:45 am

Zalia's face turned red briefly, as Beelzenef's hand brushed hers, then a familiar voice seemed to brush the red from her face.
"Zalia!" Zalia's father shouted.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:53 am

Beelzenef turned his head and heard the voice of Zalia's father, Lord Song call out her name. The large goblin sighed before muttering "Sound Father Lord outside, what Zalia want do? Want Beelzenef meet Father Lord with Zalia?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:56 am

Zalia nodded her head. "Yes...but let me talk to him first." She said. Zalia made her way to the entrance, and folded her arms. "What do you want, father?" She asked him.
"You're coming home." Zalia's father ordered.
"I'm going nowhere." Zalia stated firmly.
"Zalia Song-"
"I am not your pawn...a thing to be traded away for power." Zalia interrupted her father.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 pm

Beelzenef stood beside Zalia and said "Father Lord, Zalia tell Beelzenef you want give her to man, make your hold bigger. That not nice, you ask Zalia want?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next