HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:40 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
-RP- Chaos and Order
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:49 pm

Zalia looked over at Beelzenef, and moved to where he was. She looked down at him, and jumped from the tree's branch into his arms. "Let's go to the mountain." She said to him. "They seem to be herding us there."

"Well...that's how he is." Arisa said, as she followed Steve.
Shadow rushed through the forest, and past a group of people.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 2:41 pm

Zerron snapped out of it and jumped in, sinking a couple of his flaming knives into Zerox's students and blinding a few with a wave of flames.
" You need to get back to your friends and get out...

When he saw a flame ninja come in and take the exiles out, his only thought was to continue fighting to make sure the rest exaped. then he heard what he said... but he wanted to teach them a lesson, to show them what they got if they messed with him...
"Out of my way, these pests won't leave me alone. ever since..." [/color]
Sean! calm yourself!

Listen, as far as I've heard, you have a sword to retrive. If your the guy I think you are than go with your group and get it..."
he drew his rapier and charged it up. Grinning and laughing a little.
"I'll have some fun and keep your pests busy for ya, I can tell that they'll be heading this way due to all of this."

he chuckled as he made a wall of flame between him and Zerrox's men.
"now go while i take care of this infestation!"  

Sean, having calmed down and lost some of the glow in his eyes,  didn't hesitate and flashed back to the group, looking back into the inferno that was causing the most noise now.

" our problem is being taken care of, we need to get moving and get to the mountain now!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:43 pm

He looked back at Trinity, throwing the arrow aside.
"Well, I just got shot so -"
He looked down at the wound to see that it had completely healed with no signs of even being there at all.
"...I'm absolutely fine."
He stood there perplexed for a second.
"How come that works now...?"
Then he grabbed Trinity by the hand again and the group started running, heading as one unit straight for the caves.
"How much further do we have to run?"
A horse ran past them and he stopped, perplexed again.
"This day keeps getting weirder..."
A stray arrow nearly got him in the neck and he tore off again.
"Come on! Hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:46 am

Trinity ran alongside Ty as he held onto her hand. her cheeks flushed the entire time. When she saw the arrow hit him in the neck she gasped. But then had a sigh of relief when she noticed it healing
"how much further?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:10 am

"Not hard find hole into mountain, let hope we lose baddies." Beelzenef said as he began to run with Zalia in his arms. While he ran, his hand accidently slid under the hem of Zalia's skirt. It was then he spotted the bushes Filthneck had spoke of, which had the secret tunnel to the mountain behind it. He then said to the group "Into hole, we get safe in tunnel."

Steve glanced to his right and said "Great, we ran into a battlefield. If either of us get hit with those arrows, i'm gonna turn Shadow into glue." as he dodged a fire arrow aimed at his head
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:22 am

Zalia held onto Beelzenef, trying not the blush, when she felt his hand slide under the hem of her skirt. "Let's hope they don't follow us inside."

Shadow sped through the forest, seemingly unaware of the arrows..and suddenly stopped behind Beelzenef. He pawed the ground, until Arisa grabbed hold of his reins, and calmed him down. "I'm sorry. I hope he-" she turned her head, and recognized a few of the faces, though she did not know all of their names. "Umm...hello again.."
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:37 am

As Sean caught up with the group, he saw that they where heading into the cave.
"enough of the introductions, in the mountain you guys go..." and with that he pushed the bunch into the cave to avoid anyone else finding their location.
"It's best that no one else knows of our location...."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:40 pm

Vizard and Gizzard both patted Beelzenef on the back - "Looks like you're looking to go through another hole with that hand, eh?" - then they immediately helped Arisa to her feet, patting her down, making sure she was alright.
"Are you alright, fair maiden?"
"Your fair and gorgeous looks are not tarnished, have no fear..."

Tyrcestus rolled his eyes, wincing in pain. It seemed whenever he was aware of his injuries, they didn't heal. When he forgot about them, they just healed. And now he had nothing else to focus on so he was an aching mess.
"E-everyone ok?"

Clun helped up Steve with one hand, and petted Shadow with the other.
"I's alright. Just getting this guy up and this ere horsey."

Hexy had fallen over and was lying on her back looking up at Sean.
She batted her eyelashes again.
"You're even cuter from upside down..."

Satisfied, Tyrcestus knelt and took Trinity's hand in both his own to get her attention.
"How about you? Nothing damaged?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:47 pm

Trinity blushed
"I'm fine"
she twisted her body to show she wasn't hurt
"see nothing"
she looked at him with concerned in her eyes
"Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:00 pm

Beelzenef gets to his feet realizes that his hand was still under the hem of Zalia's skirt. He quickly took it out before he asked "Should Beelzenef put you down, or you want me keep carry you?"

Steve got to his feet with Clun's help before stumbling around for a moment. Clearing the cobwebs out of his head he accidently collided with Shadow's rear end. He then began tumbling his way deeper into the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:05 pm

Zalia blushed slightly. "You can put me down if you want to." She replied, as her face turned bright red.

Arisa blushed as Vizard, and Gizzard pat her down. "Umm....thanks..."
Shadow snorted, and kicked at whomever struck his rear...though he missed Steve, and kicked Vizard instead...not knowing it.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:46 pm

"Can you feel... the love... tonight?" Vizard and Gizzard sang while looking at Beelzenef and Zalia together.
"The peace the evening-"
Thump.
Vizard hit the wall and waltzed around for a second, punch drunk. "Did anyone get the driver of that wagon?" he burbled.

Clun followed Steven at a close pace, wanting to make sure he didn't hurt himself.
Tyrcestus ignored Trinity's question, not wanting to admit he was not feeling up to anything, and looked over at Sean and Beelzenef. "You guys alright? No injuries?"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:15 pm

Sean leaned up against the cave wall and slid down to the floor, catching his breath. he opened his eyes back up as he heard Hexy and smiled a little.
"Last thing I'd expect to hear after getting ambushed...and yeah, I think I made it"
deep inside Sean, something began to pulse. he could hear it within his ears. It was slow, but noticeable. as he looked around the pulse changed its tone. Sean got up and walked ahead.
to his surprise the pulse got louder. it was like something was calling out to him.  

All energy has a signature, like all major families have their marks. the energy that is a part of the thunder sword is calling out to you.

As Sean went past the others, the pulse got a little stronger.
Go on and retrieve the sword you seek. it's not often that a sword calls out.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 3:07 pm

Trinity pulled her hands out of Tys and let them drop to her side when he avoided her question. She walked past him and over to one side of the cave. She leaned against the wall and waited for the others to regroup so they could continue
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:19 pm

Tyrcestus nodded.
"Good, everyone group up, double check, and - hey Sean! Come on, don't -"
Then he gasped and coughed, and blood spattered the mossy rocks.
"...Hnnh... Grgghhhhh...*hack*"
He found himself leaning on Trinity for support, so he tried forcing himself upright. He felt like someone had flayed him from the inside out.
What the hell is... wrong with... me...?
Then what Sean had said about poison flashed into his head.
Oh sh*t. Don't think about it, don't think about it, don't think - hurts so much...
He turned his head away from the others to cough, and black blood pooled on the dirty cave floor.
Then he couldn't stand up anymore and fell onto his back, choking on his own blood.
His hands curled into fists as his body tried and failed to fight the poison. First time out and I get slain by an arrow. What a joke.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:17 am

Trinity looked up at Ty when he leaned against her. She noticed he wasnt doing to well and became concerned
"Ty are you sure.."
before she could finish her sentence Ty had dropped to the ground on his back. Trinity quickly rushed to his side. she turned him so that he was laying on his side and not his back
"Ty whats wrong"
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:52 am

Beelzenef smirked before he said "Me not want to, like hold Zalia in arms." Beelzenef said as he he swayed with Zalia in his arms before walking down the tunnel as Vizard got nailed by Shadow. He then turned to the group and said "Follow Beelzenef, tunnels like maze. If seperate, then might get lost."

Steve finally regained her balance before he walked back to the horse and whispered "Good Shadow." before walking over to Arisa and said "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:37 am

Zalia blushed again, not knowing what to say to Beelzenef as he carried her.

Shadow snorted, and pawed the ground.
Arisa looked at Steve and nodded her head. "I'm fine." She replied, then looked to Ty, whom had just fallen over. "But, I don't think he is." She said, then looked at Steve. "I've seen this once before."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:40 am

Tyrcestus gasped for air that seemed to be slipping away from him.
"Distract me, got poisoned, healing abilities work when distracted," he spluttered, his body starting to contort and writhe.
"Q-qui-quick..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:13 am

"Distract...I ...I dont know..."
she did the only thing she could think of in the spur of the moment. she grabbed ahold of the collar of his shirt, pulled him towards her and kissed him hoping it was distracting enough
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:09 pm

Unfortunately, Trinity kissing him as his mouth was filled with poisoned blood only made Tyrcestus focus his healing powers on her, his shock at her kissing him subsumed by his desire to protect his group. As a result, he didn't forget about his injuries at all.
Vizard sighed.
"DON'T WORRY, I GOT THIS!"
Not knowing Trinity was going commando, he lifted her skirt and pushed her forward. However, he pushed a bit too hard.
So Trinity fell over.
The end result was that her exposed crotch under the dress was now firmly on Tyrcestus's face...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:35 pm

Trinity gasped in shock when vizard pulled up her dress and pushed her over. when she realized the position she was in she squealed, pushed herself back and covered herself. She crawled backwards until her back was against the cave wall. She kept her hands in front of her holding down the dress. her face completely red with embarrassment, she turned and hid her face with her hair unable to look at Ty
"I-Im soo sorry "
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:38 pm

Beelzenef witnessed the scene unfold with Zalia in his arms. He couldn't help but smirking before he said "Well that distract big." before he stole glances at Zalia wrapped up in his own arms.

Steve's eyes widened as he saw Vizard flip of Trinity's skirt. He resisted the urge to chuckle before saying "Alright, now that we got this out of the way can we move on. I don't want those elves finding us and attacking us again."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:28 pm

Zalia's face turned red, when Beelzenef looked at her.

Arisa tilted her head slightly, and walked over to Trinity, giving an icy glare. "Bad form." She said to Vizard.
Shadow pawed at the ground again, and pushed Vizard disapprovingly with his nose, while he snorted.
"Shadow agrees with me." Arisa said to Vizard, then looked at Trinity. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:33 pm

Sean heard what what Beelzenef said, and in his mind he told himself that he wouldn't become lost so easily. Then he glanced over at Ty just as Trinity kissed him. From his mouth he saw the signs of blood tainted with blood.
"trinity! what are you... The poisons already in his bloodstream!"
The sword can wait, he had to take care of trinity and Ty if he couldn't focus. He took a leather flask out of a pouch as he headed over to Trinity after hearing what had happened.
"Here drink some of this. you might have just been shot with an arrow as well..."
he looked at Ty.  
"Ninja clans are notorious for their poisons and nerotoxins. Most good masters know antidotes for most, Master Zekken on the other hand had an antidote mixture that could counter anything an enemy could throw at him."
Sean heard the remark that the hermit had made and looked at him.

" If those where elves then you'd better pray to whatever god you prey to. The guys whom attacked us where a group of exiled element ninjas, they hide in the woods and use them to their advantage, and they stay down. elves aren't as stealthy since they are harder to take on due to their immortality, thus can worry less about us killing them."  

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next