HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:17 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
-RP- Chaos and Order
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:17 am

Kenta could barely keep his laughter in. His fake cry for help worked much better than expected.

The leader was laying on the ground in pain and holding his throbbing head. "OW! OW! Damn! That smarts!"

"Hey! Wait officer! That boy-!"
The girl who was watching pointed at Kenta.
"He was-! He did-!"

Kenta pouted.
"Officer, we didn't do anything wrong...can we go now?"
Kenta looked back at Lilian, and gave her his devilish smirk and a wink.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:50 am

"Not yet. I need to know what started this and one of you even stated that they were a pirate. I can't just let that slide. The lot of you are coming with me for questioning." He said.

He put his hand up to the side of his mouth and shouted "HEY! I NEED SOME HELP! More soldiers should be here soon so all I ask is for the lot of you to act in a civilized manner. And as for you-" He says looking at the girl with the gun, "I demand that you put that gun away or I'll have to use force."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:03 am

lilian watched as kenta played everything out in his favor. she couldnt help but to smirk. upon hearing the man tell her to put the gun away she laughed
"i dont listen to authority"
she twirled the guns in her hand
"now then i have someplace to be and your in my way, so either you step aside and let me through, or"
she aimed the gun at him
"i can kill you"

celetsine followed Tristan and the group as they entered the castle
"well that was something else then, didnt expect a challenge as soon as we arrived"

trinity still exhausted from the fight shifted slightly in her sleep, images of the fight flashed through her head an she started mumbling
"TY..no...."
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:13 am

The knight stood there looking down the gun.
"The other Knights should be here soon. I should just try and stall her and wait for them to show up" He thought.
"I'm sorry but I can't let you leave." He said readying his sword and raising his shield. "This is your final warning. If you don't put that gun away I WILL be forced to take action and use lethal force if I deem that it's needed, but I see that no matter what I say your just gonna do what you want." After saying the that Knight charged at the girl, shield ready to deflect the gun shot if it can.
"I hope this shield is sturdy enough..."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:02 am

Tristan led the group through the castle, until reaching the throne room.
'The King awaits you inside.' Was all he said before turning and walking off down one of the side halls.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:26 am

[color=#66ffff]Lilian could only laugh as he charged towards her
"You think your going to stop me this way?"
She fired a few shots at his shield then spun out of his way, haltering her guns and pulling out a sword. She stood in a stance
"come on now tha

Celestine walked into the room and looked around
"wow talk about luxury"

The Queen was preparing for their meeting of the champions. She walked into the room where her husband the king was
"Darling, I believe they are ready for us"
She looked up at him
" Are you certain about sending this group out for this quest?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:03 am

"We don't have a choice, my love. Now come with me - let's look at these heroes."

The throne room was vast, ornate stone and marble carvings on the wall.
Guards stood at every window, corner, painting, fireplace, chair and table - but the centre of the room, before the throne, was completely clear.
The king, instead of being the typical stunningly handsome and powerful looking lord of legendary tales actually looked... quite average as men went. He was not that tall, not that muscled, not that handsome... in fact, with his short brown hair, slightly too wide face, slightly too lean physique and his ever-so-slightly unkempt beard, he looked more like someone who was keeping the chair warm for the real king.
The queen however, was nothing short of stunning. Paralyzing hazel eyes, the colors of the autumn in her hair, a face born from the light and smile of the sun, and when she smiled, everyone had to stop and take notice.

"Now how does one end up getting a girl like that?" Gizzard whispered to his brother.
"Being the king probably helps," Vizard whispered back.

The king rose, looking quite plain in his tunic, trousers and only slightly regal cape. He looked at them - and when he spoke it became apparent why this man was still a king. His voice radiated authority, edged with charisma.

"So, you all managed to pass the test. Forgive Tristan for any rough handling of you - as he is one of my most powerful soldiers. I trust his judgement of any man as much as I would trust my own or my wife's. I also have been informed that my top general Mandrate took to the field - the fact that any of you are still alive means you all must carry some higher potential."

Before any of them could interrupt, he raised a hand to stem any statements.
"I am aware of Mandrate's special intervention. However I am at a loss as to why - but I do know that Mandrate could
have very easily forced Tristan to send you all away. Therefore you must have enough potential to prove... impressive."

He sat back on the throne.
"Any questions so far?"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:31 am

His shield was able to stop a couple bullets but one still broke threw hitting his arm. He winced a bit an noticed that the girl was no longer in front of him. He turned to her where she was and readied his sword.

"I wanted to do this peacefully but you've left me no choice. If the other soldiers were able to hear me they should be here soon." He said.

raising his shield he ran at the girl and swung his sword down at her.
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:37 am

Kenta suddenly appeared in front of the knight's swing. He blocked it with his materialized purple short sword while holding it underhanded. He was pushing against it while the knight pushed against him. It was like a backwards tug of war.
"You really need to take a hint."
Kenta smirked devilishly again.
"I think it's time I gave you a warning...Debilitate!"
Kenta's sword glowed, then the glow transferred to the knight's sword and closer to his body.
"You might feel a little pinch...now."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:42 am

"What the-!?" The Knight started.
He jumped back away from the fighting and screamed.
"AGH! W-what did you do!?" He grabbed his arm and glared at the two. It was some of the worst pain he's felt and he was no longer able to hold his sword upright.
"I thought you were being attacked!? Why would you do something like this!?"
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:50 am

"That's half true. We were attacked first and we had the upper hand, but, you know, we like to play with our food before chewing it."
Kenta's smirk grew more malicious. He was looking like a crazed lunatic now.
"So, Mr. Knight, I have other stuff to deal with, so if the three of us agree to break up now, we'll be on our way."

"KENTA NOUMI! STOP RIGHT THERE! You haven't even made up to ME yet!"

"Oh, quit bitching. I've had my own agenda long before you came in. And pick up your brother, I think he's broken."

"You..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:53 am

The queen sat quietly on her throne as her husband spoke. She looked at everyone in the group and noticed clun carrying a girl who seemed to have nothing on. She looked over at one of the guards and motiotned him to come. She leaned in and whispered to the guard
"That girl there will need some clothes when she wakes up, see if you can find something for her to wear in town. Tell the merchant to queen sent you and to send the tab to the castle"
she then looked up and pointed towards clun
"what happened to that girl there?"

Trinity started shifting around waking up. She noticed clun was carrying her and that she was without clothing. She quickly covered herself up.
"w-where is ty?"

celestine thought about what the king said and stepped forward
"So what is it that we will be doingg?"

Lilian smirked
"I shoot first"
she readied her blade
"Have you forgotten im a pirate, i live or trouble"
she looked around
"well your soldiers seem to be taking their good old time, let them come ill take them all on"
as he raised his blade and charged her she swung her blade which clashed with his. Holding it in place she leaned in
"now lets see what you got"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:03 am

"So I was tricked then..." He thought glaring at the lot of them. "I can't die now but I can't retreat either. Damn it!"
He picked himself up and grabbed his sword, pointing it at the pirates.
"I'm a Knight in service of the king! You think I'll give up in the face of lowly pirates!? I spit upon them and your name! You've failed to listen to my warning and worst of all attacked a Knight! The only punishment for you would be death!"
After saying that the sound of footsteps and rattling armor came from behind the Knight and in no time a squad of five Knights showed up.
"It's about time you showed up. The group here are self proclaimed pirates who not only refused to listen to orders but attacked a Knight. They're punishment is death! Attack!"
At his command the group of Knights charged in
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:08 am

"Hey! Hey wait! We aren't pirates! I swear!"
The leader of the boys pleaded with his hands up.

"I'm no pirate either, but any action is good enough for me!"
He readied his sword upper handed this time, still with his insane smirk.
"Let's go Cap'n! WIND RUSH!"
Kenta did a speedy charge against the army of knights.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:59 pm

Clun gave the troll equivalent of a bow - which, in troll culture, consisted of hitting oneself over the head with their own club.
BONK!
"Er, she can turn into a big kitty, your majestyness. Hardly good for the clothes, I would say."

Every guard in the room shot Clun a glare for daring to make such an awful joke in the queen's presence, and Clun instantly stopped talking.

The king heard Trinity's mumble, and addressed her kindly.
"The one you call Ty is still unconscious, but from Mandrate's very hasty initial report - I don't think I've ever seen that man so flustered - your friend used a form of magic that, from my knowledge, is not only far beyond his years but also unique only to Mandrate. Mandrate has given me his word that the boy will not be harmed."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyrcestus opened his eyes.
The facts hit him one after the other.
He was cold. He was shirtless. He was in a place that was dark, despite burning torches on the wall. He was completely fine.
He was alone.
He got up, and instantly the door across from him opened, and Mandrate came in.
Instantly Tyrcestus raised his fists in self-defense, but Mandrate simply walked up to him and sat down on the end of the bed.

"What's your name, boy?"
"T-Tyrcestus."
"Tyrcestus, hmm. My name is Mandrate. Mandrate Haroom. I come from a land very far from this one, though this one is now my home. Yourself?"
"I come from a nearby village. Why are you asking me this?"
"Those marks on your back. Do you know what they mean?"

Tyrcestus shook his head.
"I know they make me special."

Mandrate instantly took off his shirt, and turned his back.
Tyrcestus gaped - on Mandrate's back, on his shoulder blades, were the same lines and markings that he possessed - but on a completely different scale; comparing a chicken's wingspan to an eagle's.
"What the..."
"Stop talking, boy, and I will explain."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:26 pm

the queen couldnt help but to smile at clun
"well i just sent one of my guards to retrieve some clothing for her, thank you for taking care of her."
she gave a slight bow to him then looked at the guards for being to rude
"mind your manners they are our guests"
the guard she sent out came back with a dress that was trinity's size and handed it to the girl
"consider it a gift, we cant have our warriors wandering around without clothing now can we"
she smiled then looked up to her husband
"please tell me you spoke with him especially after the way he treated everyone, i know they had a challenge but he went a little too far with them"

Trinity nodded as the king spoke with her
"t-thank you, when will he be back with us?"
she took the clothes the guard gave her and slipped them on
"thank you your majesties"
she thought about what the king said
"i know he is able to heal people, ive seen it with my eyes, he helped a little boy out who was practically dead"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:24 pm

"I'd expected that there would be a challenge or two. But in these times, experiencing what I have and what I have come across, It's never to much to be cautious so it's understandable in my view. But of course, the training that I went through was a little more deadlier than what most would be comfortable with. "  
Sean bowed while in front of his and her majesty.
"Sean Ashforth at your service. I apologize for not remembering my manners sooner, I've been traveling and training for so long in another land. I'm surprised that I still know my english pretty well."  
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:35 am

Clun blushed. "Why thank you, your royalness!" To see a troll blush was an amazing sight in itself - it looked like a flower blooming with the incredible color change from light blue to fiery red.

The king nodded his head in respect to Sean.
"From all accounts, you seem to be the least damaged of them all. From your attitude, it seems that is more to do with ability than cowardice. Your behavior is just fine, my good man."

He looked back at Trinity and his brow furrowed.
"That level of healing ability CAN be reached by mages... but, those often always require an elaborate set up, a ritual, and certainly nothing as simple as just physical contact. Mandrate is the only one in my experience who can heal so quickly on such a scale, both others and himself. For your friend to possess the same power is most curious indeed..."

He leaned back and spoke to the queen in an aside.
"I know Mandrate can be a bit... extreme, my love, but in these times we need as much assurance that we can count on our warriors as possible. I don't think I need to tell you how obsessed Mandrate is with that principle..."
His voice dropped lower.
"And can you blame him? The poor soul."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"You and I are Wing-Menders, boy."
"Wing-Mender? What the heck is that?"
"Not that, boy, he - the Wing-Mender is a being of exceptional inner strength and purity, gifted with healing and protection abilities beyond that attainable by any standard mage. Such as there are legendary warriors of great strength and mythic sorcerers of arcane might, the Wing-Mender is the fantastical healer, with the power to recall anyone even from the brink of death without breaking a sweat."
"How many of these... Wing-Menders are there?"
"There is only one, for most of their lives. At the most, two. The role is passed down through history, and the reason why I spared you and brought you in is because as the preceding Wing-Mender, it is my duty to teach you how to control the powers you will gain."
"You mean like that shield? And my healing? And the healing you did?"
"Yes... the fact that you were able to manifest the shield surprised me. Had I been expecting it, I could have easily withstood the conflict that resulted from their collision. Not to mention it seems to surprise you, too."
"Well, yeah - I mean, all I wanted was to protect Trinity from-"

It was the first time Tyrcestus had thought about his friends since his waking, and he looked at Mandrate in fear and alarm.
"Trinity! Is she ok? Where is she, is she hurt? And what about the rest of them!?"
Mandrate raised his hands to calm the boy down.
"I have far older healing hands, boy. She is completely healed. As for her and your companions, they are currently addressing the king and queen right now. They are safe."

Tyrcestus slowly relaxed.
"Hm... ok. I'll believe you."

Mandrate cocked his head on one side.
"To be honest, I could have sniffed out your power faster if you'd only healed from my attacks like you should have done. Why didn't you? Or did you just not know how yet?"

"I could when I was younger, but after..." Tyrcestus trailed off.
"Your parents died."
Tyrcestus stared at Mandrate, who nodded sadly.
"Being the Wing-Mender comes at a price, boy. There is not a single Wing-mender, throughout the ages, that reached adulthood with both parents still alive. Through one way or another, through war, famine, death and pestilence, all Wing-mender's parents are taken from them completely. This is to achieve the "broken wings" that reside upon your back."
"So you're saying what happened to my family was..."
"Unavoidable."
"They were punished for giving birth to me?" A tear fell from Tyrcestus's eye, and he fell back on the bed as more fell.
"Their reward for having a child was to be destroyed by the universe?! WHY!?"
Mandrate looked around to check no guard was looking, then pulled the boy into a hug. "My parents were taken from me in an avalanche upon the mountains where I grew up. With my powers I survived. They didn't. The reason the wings are broken so is to make the mending of other's wings far more potent - and to remind the Wing-Mender of their responsibilities to those around them."
Tyrcestus wiped his nose on Mandrate's jacket, and the man barely contained a hiss of distaste.
"Sorry."
"Just don't do it again."

Last edited by MateusseDarkslight on Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:56 pm

Tristan walked into an empty circular room. It was dimly lit, and what light there was flickered sporadically. He closed the door behind him and removed his mask slowly, along with his hood.
Stepping into the centre of the room, he sat on the cold stone floor in a meditative position. As he did, shadow matter begin to rise from his body like steam.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:35 pm

"What do you mean I can't come in?!"

Ayase stood outside the towns east gate arguing with a rather gruff voiced guard. She wore a short green dress with dark shorts poking out below whilst a white cloak hung around her shoulders.

"I mean what I said, no papers, no entrance", the guard said.
"But I want in...", Ayase replied, golden hair swaying with each movement of her head.

A momentary silence followed Ayase's words as she stood their staring at the guard with somewhat scrupulous eyes.

"So your telling me there is no way I can get in through this gate?", she asked with mischievous intent.
"Nor any other gate to the town", the guard said sternly.

A subtle smirk appeared on her face as the top of her head ruffled slightly, "I see...".

Within a split second Ayase had vanished from in front of the guard, a sharp gust of wind forcing him to stumble. Upon regaining his composure he looked to where Ayase had been standing, his mouth beginning to drop open.

"W-Where did you go?!", he stammered
"Up here slow poke!", Ayase exclaimed from atop the nearby wall, "If you won't let me in through the gate, I will simple go over the wall!".

Ayase let out a soft laugh as she hopped down from the wall and into the town, leaving both the guard in front of the gate and the sentries upon in the wall in a momentary state of speechlessness. Ayase barely managed to get a few houses in before she heard the gates bell begin to ring, a warning to the appearance of an intruder.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 2:24 pm

OOT: sorry Heizengard and Hurricaneria i fell behind and forgot to post for lilian :/

the queen looked down remembering what Mandrate had been through
"i suppose your right my dear"
she looked up at her husband
"well just tell him to be a little less.... violent with them, he nearly killed that poor girl there"
she looked back upon the group
"do you think this is all of them or do you think there are more to come"
she looked back at her husband
"maybe we should let them feast now and tell them about more of the quest when we know everyone has arrived, or do you plan on telling them separately"

lilian smirked
"ooh look more men to play rough with... i like it rough"
she charged at them with her sword in one hand and gun in the other
"let have some fun shall we."
she fired two shots towards the men laughing as she was charging in

trinity looked at the king with concern
"will he be okay?"
she took a step closer
"nothing will happen to him because of his healing power will it?"
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:27 pm

With is crazed smirk, Kenta slashed the stomach of the first knight he came in contact with. One knight tried to slash him down, but Kenta pulled a backwards cartwheel then pushed his feet off to charge and slash him. There's a bit too many around me for comfort. Guess it's time to step it up a notch. Kenta's sword glowed for a split second.
"Warp!"
Again, one knight tried to slash him down, but when Kenta went to pull his acrobatic dodge...he warped away...and then back again...ending up just noticeably further than a normal cartwheel would take him. As his eyes looked even more insane, he went to push himself off again, and warped away and then back again to slash a knight. Charge. Warp. Slash. Warp. 360 spin slash. Warp. Slash.
These guys are too easy...but...When Kenta ended up on the other side of the squad, he clung to his knees and started panting.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:23 pm

The king nodded.
"I think we should let them rest and recover first. Mandrate does not play nicely."
He nodded to his queen again.
"I'll try. You know what he's like though."

He looked back at Trinity.
"I do not know, my lady. I would have to ask Mandrate, and he is with the boy now. However, it is safe to say that as long as the boy is with Mandrate he is safe."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyrcestus had stopped crying and was thinking through it all.
"So... I'm the Wing-Mender."
"Right."
"And you're the old one."
"Correct."
"And you've taken us in because you want to train me into becoming the new one."
"Indeed."
"And we're going to start training...when?"

"Now."
Mandrate took out a blade and put it to Tyrcestus's arm.
Blood trickled.

"OW! WHAT THE HELL!"

"Focus your powers on healing that, like you were healing someone else."
"I've told you, I could do it before, but now I can't! Ow! Seriously, ow!"
"You don't lose or forget your powers. So you're actively choosing not to. So if you don't heal that, I'll just keep cutting you -"
Schlick.
"-until you either heal -"
Shuk.
" - or die from blood loss."
Tyrcestus was now lying back on the bed, writhing in pain, Mandrate's hand over his mouth so his screams were muffled.

Mandrate watched the boy's injuries, waiting for the sound of the stream flowing that would tell him the boy was using his powers. When there were three red puddles on the floor and no sound had materialized, he growled in frustration, placed his hand on Tyrcestus's back.

The injuries vanished, and Tyrcestus shot a tear-stained glare at Mandrate.
"STOP!"
Mandrate's response was to cut him again...
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:13 pm

The shadows that rose from Tristan's seeped from his body much faster than before, filling the room with a swirling vortex of darkness.
The vortex span faster, before swirling inside, surging back into his body, causing him to let out a slightly pained grunt.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 10:22 pm

"I think some rest would be great, and something to eat would be good as well. as long as what you called us all here for isn't a race against time."

"Master! I've just got word that Sean's entered a kings castle along with a group of people, whom seem to have responded to request from the king of that land."

Zerox smiled as the messenger told him this.
"good, keep watching the castle. I still want that sword."  
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next