HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 1:12 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:25 pm

"It sounds like this guy is just a sorry excuse for an assassin, in reality you probably wouldn't have learned anything useful from him."
Zerron looked down into his drink as he thought about how growing up like that would have been like. he looked back over at her and he could tell that she was still sad.
Poor girl, this still has probably effected her mentally. especially since her old man just basically disowned her and her mother...
" But still, it can be hard to deal with hearing something like that coming from someone whose supposed to be your parent. All I can say is that things will only get better now that he's left you..."  

Last edited by Rouge_assassin on Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:24 pm

The owner backed out of the room just as some of the patrons had arrived upstairs. He came to a stop upon bumping into a man wearing only his pants. Still caught in a state between fear and shock he turned to them and begged for their help.

"Please, someone is in there and going to kill my daughter!", he cried, "You have got to save her, she is all I have left in this world".

Tsukiyo turned back to the daughter as the owner left the room. She began to raise her scythe as a glistening white tiara began to form upon her head.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:32 am

Sean drew his newly acquired elfin sword and blocked her scythe mid air.
"I asked you a question reaper so please be so kind in answering it instead of ignoring it."
He glared at her directly as his eyes began to spark up.
"I am giving you a chance to talk, a chance that my kind rarely gives."  
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:08 am

Tyrcestus reached the top of the stairs with Trinity in tow and backed Sean up - noticing a pirate-looking figure coming along the hallway.
"Oh lords..."
Then he looked in the room and noticed a female silver-haired scythe-wielding assassin.
"IS IT AGAINST THE LAW FOR US TO GET A DAMNED BREAK!?!
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:59 am

Tsukiyo looked up at the man who held her scythe at bay.
"Her time must end, my scythe will end it", she said blankly.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:42 am

Arisa took a sip from her drink, and held it in her hands. "I think I'm more disappointed in myself." She said, then took another sip from her drink. "I had hoped that he would have changed since the fire....but, I guess that was pretty foolish of me to hope for such a thing."
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:31 pm

Sean didn't budge or move a muscle as he heard her cold answer.
"So her time has come? is that it?"
He looked at the innkeeper and back at the girl who was still asleep in her bed.
" I know how your kind work, but why take the last shred a guy has in this forsaken world?"
This is going to be hard to resolve and deal with...  

"A little hope is always good. means that you still have a soul and your humanity. As a assassin, that will help you in not taking things too far. "
he thought for a little as he drank his mead.
"I've seen what happens when people lose everything that makes them human, and trust me it ain't pretty. lets just say that the people who want to watch whole villages burn, and sometimes even their own men, for no reason and laugh about it during and after are the after result."
Zerron thought for a little while longer and looked back at Arisa.
"If it helps your mind out, it looked like he might have been a little drunk."
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:24 pm

"Her existence is drawing to a close", Tsukiyo repeated, "Her soul must be secured".
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:43 pm

Seans eyes began to spark even more as he resisted the urge to knock her back and fight her.
there's got to be a compromise, I know how reapers are like and know that most aren't bad... but then again I can't just let her kill that mans daughter in front of him. just think about how he would react if I'd agree with her and took her side...
He took a deep breath in an attempt to keep calm.
" how long does she have? I know that reapers can tell when someone's time is up... most of the time. And please be honest, we're kind of in a strange situation here. I in no way want to interfere with the natural order of life at all."
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:20 pm

"She will be dead by dawn", Tsukiyo said, "Her soul must be secured before then".
Tsukiyo's tiara grew brighter, whilst the moon was full, her powers were at their peak and the scythe began to force the blade downwards towards the sleeping girl.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:54 am

Beelzenef rested his head on the pillow beside Zalia's and said "What do now? Goblin army get ready to fight battle elves, and we lie here?"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:42 am

well, she's been better than most reapers that I've dealt with.
"It's not my place to give you commands, but I think giving her father a few moments to say goodbye wouldn't be too hard to ask for?"
he felt her power grow as she was forcinf her shythe down. he realised the tiara that was on her head. he started to mach her with his own strength as sparks started to roll off his blade.
crap, how could I forget about that detail? I can't keep this up any longer...
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:09 am

Oran peered into the room, and caught a look at the ninja struggling to hold off a scythe wielding lady.
He continued to look at the scene for a couple of seconds, before walking off.
'Meh. Call me when something interesting happens.'
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:29 pm

Steve reviews the letter before saying "This is the worse handwriting i've seen." before he looked back at Crystal and said "So what were you planning on doing?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:56 pm

Zalia rolled on to her side. "Well...I guess it wouldn't be fair." She said, then looked at Beelzenef. "We should be preparing for battle too."

Arisa looked at Zerron. "He's always like that." She retorted, then took another drink. "If I never see him again, it would be too soon."
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 5:59 pm

" Oh, so he's always been a jack*** then." Zerron smiled back at Arisa after he took another drink.
" And if I ever see him ever again I may just loose control of one of my flames or two. Fire can me very troublesome to control at time."
He looked down at his drink and thought about things. How tough it can be to learn certain skill sets on your own...
"So, what do you plan on doing now?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:17 pm

Arisa looked at Zerron. "I'll travel with this group for as long as they wish me to. I suppose I can learn how to cast illusion magic via trial and error, unless I can find someone to teach me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:15 am

Name: Lorena Blackwater
Sex:female
weapons: Sword and gun
class:Pirate
creature/ability: none as of yet

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 90510a1bbb3dad2df1de68e082b07d97

A woman stood outside of the pub with her back against the door frame waiting. She had business to attend to and was told to meet at the exact pot she was standing. She heard the commotion that was going on inside but didn't care to get involved.
"Probably some damn drunkard getting out of hand"
she spoke to herself  

Trinity stood behind Ty watching everything that was going on. She didnt know what to do or how she could help
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:29 am

Tyrcestus decided to do something a little more productive than stand and watch.
He walked into the room as Sean was holding her scythe in place and asked, "Wait. Why does she have to die?"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:59 pm

She doesn't have to die? is this kid bloody mad or... wait forgot that he has a unique power within him.
Sean but his hand on his sword as he got ready for what was about to happen.
There is no way that a reaper smaller than me will overpower me.
Sean sent a lightning blast through his lightning blade and knocked the reaper back, smiling as he drew his other sword.
"It's about time you came in here. I'm about to give in to my instincts here and take action."

"that sounds like a good plan. I heard from my friend Sean that this group was formed by the kind of this land. I'm sure that they wouldn't mind you tagging along."
he smiled as he ordered himself another drink.
"and along the way I can show you how to be stealthy and how to hide and evade easily. Flame ninja really can't be as quick as the lightning clan nor use illusion magic, but you can at least know how to sneak around and not be seen. Don't you agree?"
Zerron looked back at arisa as he took another drink, waiting for her answer.  
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:12 pm

"Much like be here, Got get work." Beelzenef said as he quickly tossed on his custom goblin armor and found her white bikini in the pocket. He tossed it to her and said "Wonder what Beelzenef should call Zalia now..."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:08 pm

Zalia looked up at Beelzenef and blushed slightly. "I would hope it would be 'love'." She replied, with a warm smile on her face, as she sat up in the bed.

Arisa nodded her head in reply. "Even if I have to teach myself, there's no way I can teach myself to be stealthy." She replied. "If you ask anyone in the group how they first met me, they'd tell you it was falling from a tree."
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:08 am

Tsukiyo jumped back with the force of the attack and landed next to the wall.
"She will not last till morning, her soul must be secured", Tsukiyo repeated.
Tsukiyo hated it when this happens, when no one would understand and let her do her job.
"Please... I must secure her soul before-", Tsukiyo was cut off by the shattering of glass and a new stranger appearing.

Name: Avur
Sex: Male
Weapons: Scythe and lantern which he collects his souls into
Class: Priest
Creature/Ability: Reaper/Ritual - A powerful reaper who has only been talked about in whispers. Some say he crossed to this world from another reality, others say he has been here from the dawn of time. Although appearing as a middle aged priest with greying hair, he shouldn't be underestimated.

"Before I come for it", interrupted Avur.
A somewhat malevolent smile formed across his lips as he let out a low laugh.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:47 am

Zerron laughed a little as he heard her say that.
"yeah, I was actually there when you fell out of that tree so I really don't need to ask anyone about it. Who better to learn stealth from then a experienced ninja?"
he was about to take another drink from his glass when he heard a window breaking upstairs and sensed a old friend nearby.
"Uh, excuse me for a few minutes but I gotta take care of this..."
he got up and went up to the second floor.
Why do I have a feeling that I'll be running into a certain father...
He was not expecting to enter a room with two reapers.  

you moron! you can't just interfere with the work of reapers. some are actually good....
Okay, you tell me that now?!?
Sean put his new sword away and looked at the girl reaper.
"I'm sorry I did that, I'm still new to my powers... I really know that you have a job to do..."
Just then he saw a priest come crashing through the window.
"And Who might you be? "

As zerron looked into the room, he saw sean with a girl reaper, then he saw what looked like to be a priest. he knew this one and knew him well... Father Auvr.
what is up with this group today?
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:55 am

Tyrcestus just threw up his arms at this point.
"Alright, enough!"
He pointed at Avur.
"You, wait your bloody turn!"
Then the finger moved to the scythe wielder.
"You, back off the damsel!"
To the damsel, "Sorry," to Sean, "Just stand there and look imposing," and to Trinity, "Sorry," before he stomped up to Avur and slogged him with a fist made of pure frustration.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next