HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 1:29 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:51 pm

Sean smiled a little as he watched and heard hexy admiring his newly aquired sword.
"I see you have a good eye... the Elves have always been known for crafting fine weapons and swords...."

As the group got to a roadside pub and inn Sean sat beside Hexy at the bar, ordering something strong enough to take his mind off of his stinging leg.
"Well, I guess this is the price I have to pay for overcharging..."
He paid for his drink and started to drink it down.
"So you think I look nice with this sword?"  

Zerron decided to stay outside for a little bit as everyone else went into the pub. but he was shocked as the troll took the horse into the pub.
"I wish I could say that was the strangest thing I've seen happen at a pub." As he sat up against the side of the pub, he watched one of the girls from the group come out along with a older man. as he heard what was being said between to two, his mind kind of assumed what was going on.
so an old friend of hers is giving her crap, okay lets see what this is all about...
Zerron walked into the shadows of the ally that they had walked into. as he listened in more, the more he found out about there relationship, and how it was doing...
Wait, weak and a loser? even the flame masters where that blunt or harsh without good reason. lets see what he says.
"excuse me, but when we ran into your daughter, she was fighting off a group of rogue archers mixed in with some elemental fighters. And I've heard that the local goblin clan have made their piece with the people of this valley. ether that or she's very resourceful and enchanting since we ran into a fairly large one that was with my friends group. Could have gotten eaten by then, or hit by a poisoned arrow."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:14 pm

Tyrcestus took her hand to her mouth and kissed it.
"Well, I do. Not because of what you are but because of the fact you've done nothing but given me reasons to like you."
He sighed, then looked over at the others.
"Mind you, I thought you would be interested in someone... you know..." He searched for the word.
"...better..."

Gizzard looked like he was happy to shoot his mouth off, but a look from Vizard made him quiet.
Vizard studied the woman across from him and realised he had found the most dangerous - and therefore high-scoring - conquest, the femme fatale. He had a dangerous game to play now. But he loved women first of all, his brother second, and danger third.
So he was comfy with this.
"Well, we have just returned from a top-secret mission on behalf of his majesty the king," he said conspiritorially, flashing her the royal seal so she knew he wasn't just full of hot air.
"Here's the deal. You want to know more, you lose the garments, baby." She would either back off or bite, and he could work with either.

Hexy nodded, running her fingers along the flat of the blade.
"It suits you..."
Her fingers made it to Sean's arm and crept along to his shoulder before she stopped, and drank a pint in one go.
"I really have to stop doing that."
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:08 pm

Name: Tsukiyo Minazuki
Sex: Female
Weapons: Scythe (Can be summoned and dismissed)
Class: Priestess/Assassin
Creature/ability: Reaper - Tsukiyo harnesses the souls of the world to fuel her incredible power. Her magic is dependant on the phases of the moon but her physical prowess is not to be overlooked. She is capable of both offensive and support based magic.
Description: Tsukiyo has a petite figure, white hair and amber eyes. She wears a long white Gothic style dress with a dark cloak wrapped around her for both warmth and concealment. When the moon is full a small tiara appears upon her head.

Tsukiyo stood within a room on the second floor of the pub. Directly in front of her was the sleeping figure of the owners daughter. She always found it soothing when her targets were asleep, it made the job easier for both of them. When they are unaware of her presence, she feels no duty to explain what is about to happen.

Tsukiyo raised right hand and in it formed the shape of an elegantly decorated scythe. With simple words, her soft voice flowed into the room.

"Prepare to die".
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:08 am

Sean smiled and laughed a little as he her hand crept up his arm and slammed back the pint she had.
"Stop doing what? drinking like that or admiring my arm?"
Sean leaned in closer as he whispered into her ear.
"I really don't mind ether one my lady. I won't shock you ether. "
he smiled at her as he took a huge gulp out of his pint.
"well, okay I will shock you a little if you ever put my life at risk like that again."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:52 am

The man returned with the mead, while the slowed up the beating.
'Here's ya mead.'
Oran reached up and took the tankard from the guy. 'Thanks, mate!'
The men stared at him slack-jawed. 'Wasn't he tied up.'
Oran looked down, then back up. 'Yeah, I've been free for the last 30 minutes. I just didn't want to say anything because you were so proud of yourselves that I wanted to give you your moment.'
Before they could reply, Oran swung a foot up into one of the men's chins. Springing forward, he caught another with a right hook to the temple, then the last with a knee to the gut.
'Well, it's been nice fellas.' He said putting his weapon holders back on, along with his coat and hat. 'But I'll be takin' off now.'
Back to top Go down
KiiKoyuki
KiiKoyuki

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 12:00 pm

Sarasrii smiles at Vizard, turning on the charm and focusing her attention to ensnare him. It was subtle and slow working, and she used it to her advantage.
"Gladly," She replies readily enough. "But I make it a habit to make sure what you have to tell me is worth me losing my clothes." Her eyes sparkle and she fluffs her hair absently. Casting her gaze lazily around the room she murmurs softly, "And this is an awfully public place, I'm sure you two would rather have me to yourselves, yes? Perhaps we could relocate to somewhere we won't be interrupted." She flashes a brilliant smile at Gizzard, the one she judged to be the weaker willed, and winks at Vizard at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:12 pm

Trinity blushed when he kissed her hand
"You've been nice to me, took me in and took care of me. You healed me when I got hurt"
she smiled but then her smile when away
"I've told you what happened before, and how I've been treated most of my life and those that have seen me in all my forms chased me away"
she shook her head
"Not you, you treat me differently...thank you"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:34 am

Shaking Crystal's hand Steve asks "So Crystal, how could you were wandering out here all by yourself?" As his eyes fall upon the light glowing from her light blue dress. He broke contact before asking "What's with the light show?"

Beelzenef slowly woke up and realized the situation he was in. He looked at her and said "Uhh.. guess we up..."

"My flesh and blood, are trying to convince me or yourself?" Trent asked as he said as his hands slowly slid to his concealed daggers. He glanced at the newcomer and realized that he could very well be outnumbered in this situation. Thinking better he glared at the pair of them before saying "I don't about these archers or element fighters your talking about, but I wouldn't put much stock in Arisa's abilities. Those archers must be rookies if they couldn't touch you or this weakling, and that goblin probably didn't want to get sick from eating her."

Trent turned his back before walking down the alleyway and said as he left "Though I am surprised that she survived after that fire. She should have just joined her mother in death, cause she's no daughter of mine."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:44 am

Zalia looked at Beelzenef and smiled warmly. "I suppose so." She replied. "We don't have to get up, if you don't want to get out of bed."

Arisa froze when she heard her father said she should have just joined her mother in death. She could feel the tears inch their way to her eyes, as her father walked away.
Back to top Go down
KiiKoyuki
KiiKoyuki

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:48 am

Withdrawing her hand, Crystal hides them in her too-long sleeves. The dress was very obviously a hand-me-down as it was ill fitting and too big for the girl. Noticing Steve's gaze her covered hands move to just below her collarbone and hides the light. When she pulls her hands away the light is gone.
"It's nothing!" She hastily replies, hoping he won't press the issue.
She pulls out the crumpled parchment letter and hands it over to Steve, avoiding physical contact after the initial handshake.
"I got this letter. Well. I found this letter...so I thought that..maybe I could help..." She mutters, shuffling around uncomfortably.

The letter is written hastily, in a messy scrawl. It reads:

Not enough time to explain Fenier caught and shot. Come quick, Ram's Horn Inn, we can hide -not long time short.

Last edited by KiiKoyuki on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo. Fixed)
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:41 pm

"wise of you not to draw your daggers. You have no idea what you would have gotten yourself into."
He looked at the man as he turned around. the expression was a mix of cold seriousness and kindness.
"I could already tell that both of you are way different. In my opinion you two don't even look like your even blood related. Also I'm shocked that you have never heard any stories about those whom thrive in the shadows of night."
Zerron got closer to Arisa as he could tell that she was affected by what he said about her mother.
" And just in case you don't know, Ninja archers can be deadly accurate, swift and silent as any high priced assassin. Your also talking to a flame ninja that was responsible for a forest fire today so I'd watch what you'd say."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:13 pm

Arisa looked from her father, whom was walking away, to Zerron. The expression on her face was a mixture of shock and sadness. "I-I...." her voice trailed off, as her eyes moved back to her father....walking away. "He was supposed to teach me how to be an assassin, and to use my magic properly..." her voice trailed off again, as her tears began to escape her eyes.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:29 pm

Tyrcestus blushed.
"No... thank you."
He sat back and things were awkward for a while. So he decided to shatter it with the first thought that came into his head.
"Did you like seeing me without clothes?"
Smooth, boy. Smooth...

Hexy again went absolutely crimson and shivered.
"...When you call me your lady I think I forget how to breathe..."
Then Fweep started beating Sean over the head again.
"I think Fweep's getting jealous..."

A split second later, they were in a secluded room.
Gizzard leaned forwards eagerly while Vizard hung back, suspicious.
"Well... we're alone..." Gizzard said suggestively, raising his eyebrows up and down repeatedly whilst looking mischievous.

Clun stepped into the man's path, looking very affronted.
"That isn't very nice to say about your kid. She got far more balls than you do," he said, looking up at the man with only anger on his face, not a trace of fear. He refrained from attacking, though it was tempting to either web him up in a riddle spell or just go bash.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:15 pm

Trinity's mouth gaped open in shock
"I-I"
she couldnt find the words to say. She just blushed and looked down at the table running her finger across the edge
"Maybe we should get me some clothes so that you can have your clothes back. Even tho i admire you the way you are I dont think everyone else agrees"
she looked at the people around who were staring at them
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:19 pm

Zerron heard what Arisa had to say. He looked back at the man that was walking away.
"so your father is an assassin and he was supposed to teach you the family trade?"
wow, how lousy of a man would consider his own wife and child so low?
As Zerron saw her starting to tear up, his mind instinctively did what it could to stop her tears.
"It sounds like you've been through a lot. If it means anything to you, I'm willing to listen and to get you a drink."
Zerron Smiled a little as he held his hand out to her.
"anyways, some assassins have to stick together, Right? even though I'm a flame ninja I can easily relate to most assassins... And also give them a run for there gold as well."

Sean smiled shyishly at Hexy.
"Would that be a good sign, or a bad one?"
just then he felt Fweep attacking him. he laughed a little and smiled.
"So fweep's jealous of me? Well thats understandable, but there's really no need for him to worry..."
Seans hand moved on it's own over to Hexy's hand.
"I'm willing to share you with him."  
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:15 pm

Arisa looked at Zerron, and nodded her head. "I...need..to...sit...down..." She said at length. She was both crushed, and relieved. She was crushed that her father thought so little of herself and her mother to go as far as to leave her to burn in the fire that destroyed the village...she was relieved that Zerron had stood up to defend her to her father. "Thank you." She said to Zerron. "I don't know what he would have said, or done if you had not stepped in when you did."
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:59 pm

Zerron went ahead and let Arisa sit down for a little bit.
"your welcome. That guy gave me all kinds of bad feelings. I've been traveling by myself for a long time and those kind of feelings have saved my life and kept my fires roaring. "
He leaned back against the wall as he started to play with one of his throwing knives.
"You know, as a assassin you need to learn how to trust your instincts more, plus learning how to read people is very helpful too."
There was a question that was on top of his head that he just had to have an answer to.
"So, what exactly happened to your village? if you don't mind me asking..."  
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:39 pm

There was a loud creak as the door of the room opened.

"W-Who are you?!", echoed the voice of the pub owner, "What are you doing in my daughters room?".

Tsukiyo turned her head to give him a rather distanced look. Her face remained in its indifferent state as she looked back and fourth between him and his daughter.

"A-Answer me!", he stammered.

"I am the reaper known as Tsukiyo Minazuki", Tsukiyo said, "I have come to claim the soul of your daughter".

The pub owner took a step back in disbelief, a strange sort of panic enveloping his face. A long silence passed as the owner continued to back to the door.

"Help! Intruder! Someone help my daughter!", he yelled down to the lower floor where a number of people had gathered.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:57 am

Arisa looked at her drink in front of her, then looked at Zerron. "The village was destroyed by fire, a few weeks ago." She replied, then looked at her drink. "I was separated from my parents. Truthfully, if I didn't have Shadow, I wouldn't have made it out of that fire alive." She sighed softly. "I'm a pretty sad assassin; aren't I?" She said, with a saddened expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:32 am

Tyrcestus got up, still in his pants, and ran towards the stairs.
"One moment, I'll see what I can do - Trinity, come on!"

Fweep seemed to glare, despite not having eyes, then recalled to Hexy's side.
"Bet someone like you gets lots of girls," Hexy mumbled.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:34 am

Beelzenef glanced at Zalia and said "Beelzenef not want leave bed yet, me too comfy."

Last edited by pizzanerd1 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : accidentally copied wrong text into post)
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:57 am

" What, you? a sad image of an assassin? do you really think that any good assassin is just born with greatness?"
He took a drink from his pint as he looked back at her.
"The skills that are in the assassins bag of tools are ones that you can only acquire over time. at least, thats how i see it."
Zerron looked around the pub to see what everyone was doing.
"your already off to a good start by having a good companion that watches over you. Your father's sight must really be bad for him not to see that..."

'Would you be surprised If I told you that I haven't? With me and my master training away from civilization, I never got to see to many girls..."
Sean's ears picked up the owners yelling and cries for help.
I wonder what the owner's up in arms about...
"please excuse me while I go take care of something real quick."
he got up from the bar and smiled at hexy.
"It'll only take a few minutes at most. And I'll finish answering when I come back. I promise."
He walked up to the upper level as he followed the owners voice to a room.
"so whats all the commotion about.... and what do we have here?"
as he got to the room he could see a dark figure of a woman, holding a scythe in her hands.
"AH, so you've come for souls. whom would you be taking and for what reason?"
as soon as he drew his dagger, he reappeared within a foot of her.
"If you don't mind a lightning ninja asking..." He smiled slightly as he asked her.  
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:20 am

"but"
before Trinity could say anything else Ty was heading towards the scream. She got up herself and followed behind them
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:57 am

Oran left the room, just in time to here the scream. He stopped in the corridor and cocked his head towards were the cry came from.
'Well, ain't this a happenin' place t'day.' he chuckled to himself, before in the direction of the scream.
'Might be good for a laugh.'
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Arisa looked at Zerron, still with a saddened expression on her face. "To my father, I should have been more with all of the skills of an assassin...that way he wouldn't have to bother teaching me." She sighed again. "Truthfully...I've known that he never wanted anything to do with me and my mother...it was his family that made him be in my life...however much he hated it." She looked at Zerron. "I think my mother and I would have been fine without him."

Zalia rested her head on the pillow, and looked at Beelzenef. "Then I will stay here with you." She smiled gently.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next